Boxer's Girl

By wickedangel8

After moving in with her uncle Daniel, Hannah experiences life with 3 professional boxers living in her house... More

boxer's girl // one
boxer's girl // two
boxer's girl // three
boxer's girl // four
boxer's girl // five
boxer's girl // six
boxer's girl // seven
boxer's girl // eight
boxer's girl // nine
boxer's girl // ten
boxer's girl // eleven
boxer's girl // twelve
boxer's girl // thirteen
boxer's girl // fourteen
boxer's girl // fifteen
boxer's girl // sixteen
boxer's girl // seventeen
boxer's girl // nineteen
boxer's girl // twenty
boxer's girl // twenty-one
boxer's girl // twenty-two
boxer's girl // twenty-three
boxer's girl // twenty-four

boxer's girl // eightteen

209 11 1
By wickedangel8

Cole's POV

Kayden. Kayden Simens was standing right in front of me again. I couldn't believe my eyes in this moment.

"Cole." Hannah said softly as she saw me looking down now.

"Yeah, babe?" I said off of instinct even though, right now, I couldn't even think of paying attention to anything else but Kayden.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking between us.

It seemed like hours before any of us moved. Before any of us said anything. Before any of us breathed. It was intense. Even more intense than before my fights, more stressful, too.

Then Kayden hugged me.

I stiffened, and Kayden chuckled, backing away again. "Still not a hugger?"

"No." I said, laughing lightly with his now, too.

"I'm lost." Hannah said, obviously confused. Kayden and I immediately snapped our attention to the most important girl in our lives.

"Hey, cutie." Kayden smiled, now looking at Hannah for the first time. He picked her up into a hug with her smiling like crazy. "I've missed you so much, sweet pea."

"I've missed you more, potato." She sighed into his neck. "I guess you know Cole then, my fiancé." She laughed lightly, backing back up into my chest for me to wrap my arms around her. I could tell she was nervous and uncomfortable, though.

"Can we talk?" Kayden said nervously.

"We can talk in front of Hannah." I said sternly. I would end up just telling her what he said anyway, so why not just let her listen?

"Oh, okay. Well, uh...Hey, man. I'm sorry." Kayden scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Don't apologize now, Kayden. It's too late. I don't care anymore. I found someone better, someone worth my time. I moved on. You moved on. And I'd like for us to get along seeing as my fiancé seems to like you." I said strictly. "As long as we don't repeat history, we're cool. Got it?"

"Clear as water."Kayden smiled happily and lurched forward a little only to be stopped by Hannah putting her hand on his chest.

"Don't do that." She said nervously. I love how she feels the need to protect me since she knows that physical contact with others makes me uncomfortable.

"Man, you're whipped." Kayden laughed when he said me hug Hannah and not him.

"Just a little." I laughed and looked down at Hannah in my arms with a smile.

"Can we go back inside now that I know that Kayden won't kill you for asking me to marry you?" Hannah gave me an innocent smile, and I rolled my eyes, nodding my head. "Yay!" She ran ahead of us to one of the games they had around the carnival.

"Getting married, huh?" Kayden asked.

"I swear if you try to steal this girl from me like you did Sam, I will kill you. She means everything to me." I threatened, stepping closer to him while Hannah was off playing games.

"I won't. I promise. It was a mistake to ruin our friendship like that, and I'll never dream of doing it again." Kayden confirmed clearly.

"Good. Then lets go play some stupid carnival games to win whatever prize Hannah is dying to have." I rolled my eyes playfully at my immature girl.

We walked closer, laughing lightly at some old good memories we have. "Hey, beautiful." I whispered into Hannah's ear as I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.

"Hey, win that huge bear for me?" She smiled with a pouty face, making me give in easily.

I threw the ball and knocked down the three cups to win the prize. I have good aim. I mean, if I didn't then I probably wouldn't have taken up a career in boxing.

Hannah jumped up and down excitedly when the man behind the counter handed the bear to her. She turned around and kissed me with the bear still in her arms.

"I'm hungry." Kayden groaned beside us while he was on his phone.

"Me too." Hannah's pipe into the conversation made me smile.

"When aren't you hungry?" I smirked at her.

"When aren't you hot?" She retorted with a smirk.

"Never." I said cockily.

"Exactly." I laughed at her before turning to walk to the food stands. "Carry me." Hannah pouted. "I'm tired." She exaggerated the words, and I lifted her into a piggy back ride while I held onto the bear I had won her.

She was so cute right now; it wasn't even funny.

-

Hannah fell asleep on the way home, so I quickly dropped back at Daniel's, got some of our stuff, explained to him that we'd be staying somewhere else tonight, and got back to Hannah. Thankfully, she was still asleep.

Driving back home with a sleeping Hannah cuddling a huge pink teddy bear was entertainment at its finest. She looked so small and cute with her short arms wrapped around the large animal.

It was difficult to carry a duffel bag of our clothes, a sleeping Hannah, and a teddy bear the size of the sleeping Hannah into the apartment, but I managed. I set her down on our bed first along with the bear. Then, I put away our few things that I packed for the night and the morning before we could talk to Daniel and move in.

"Cole?" I heard Hannah mumble, sleepily. I walked back into our bedroom to see her standing there in her panties and my t shirt that I left here this morning. When did she change? "Cuddle." Hannah commanded, sleepily, with her arms held out.

"You're beautiful." I whispered as I obeyed and climbed into bed in just my boxers. I pulled her into my chest, wrapping my arms around her waist tightly.

The teddy bear was resting under the covers on the other side of the bed that we would probably never use. Hannah and I always cuddled so close that we really only used one side of a bed.

"Good night, gorgeous." I whispered, pressing a kiss to Hannah's temple before allowing myself to drift off to sleep.

-

"You're moving out?" Daniel said looking between Hannah and me. We decided not to tell him about the engagement just yet, considering that we are moving out, too.

"Yes." Hannah confirmed, nervously.

"Finally! I've been waiting for all you kids to move out forever!" He said with a smile.

"I just moved in her a few months ago." Hannah said skeptically.

"Yeah, but you're old, kid. Of course, you'll have to come here everyday. The both of you." He demanded. "For training and for fun." He smiled.

"Of course." I said sarcastically and with a light laugh.

"Then it's fine with me." Daniel smiled and stood up. I stood up as well as Hannah and smiled.

"I'll go start packing." I said, pressing a kiss to Hannah's forehead before turning to leave.

Just as I was around the corner, I heard Daniel say, "I'm so proud of you, Hannah. You're finally happy."

"I really am." Was the last thing I heard before smiling widely and continuing on to go pack for our new house.

2 car rides full of stuff, 5 people moving things, and 7 hours later, we managed to move in all our stuff. Hannah sighed as we closed the door on Jad, Dylan, and Daniel.

"Welcome home, baby." I whispered, taking her into my arms and kissing her softly.

"Welcome home." She whispered back while resting her head on my chest.

"Lets go unpack some stuff for your to go to school tomorrow." I smirked down at her and kissed her forehead.

She pouted. "No. I haven't gone in almost two weeks." She groaned. "Can't I just take up online school?" She gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"I'm your fiancé, not your dad. I'm here to support you, not boss you around. But you are finishing school, one way or another." I said sternly at the end.

"Yay! Then tomorrow, I'm going to drive to get everything set up online while you train." She decided with a smile and triumphantly walked back to our room. Her walk was more cute than bold, though.

-

"Where's Hannah?" Jad questioned sadly.

"Nice to see you, too, good ol' pal." I rolled my eyes as I brushed past him, into the kitchen. I grabbed some food from the fridge and started eating while sitting on the kitchen island.

"Ha ha. You said she'd be here after training. Where is she? I need her." He looked desperate.

"Why do you need my girl?" I asked, getting angry.

"Because he has a date tonight and needs me to make him look hot." Han walked into the kitchen, kissed my cheek, and took my snack out of my hand. "Lets go, Jad. I have some serious work to do." She said determined while pulling his hand and continuing to each my snack as she walked away.

"So if she takes his food, it's all fine, but if I do it, all hell breaks loose." Dylan rolled his eyes and huffed under his breath as he left the room and walked to his room upstairs.

I felt bored, so I decided to go sit in on Hannah's remodeling session. I walked to the door, about to knock, when I heard them talking about me.

"I never thought I'd see the day that my baby Hannah falls in love." Jad and his over dramatics.

"I never thought I'd see it either, honestly, but Cole just does something to me. Like I'm some spellbound love puppy for him. I think the worst part is that I love it. I love the way he makes me feel." I smiled widely at Hannah's words.

"That is cute, not gonna lie." Jad said bluntly.

"I think I'm almost done." Hannah said, so I hurried down the stairs so that they wouldn't think I was eavesdropping. Even though I clearly was.

"I present to you, Jad Richards!" Hannah jumped down the stairs and opened her arms to gesture to Jad standing there.

"You actually look okay, man." I nodded at his actually matching outfit. The boy needs to learn his colors.

"Thanks." He smiled and looked at the clock before muttering a curse and rushing out of the house.

"Late?" I asked Hannah softly.

"Yep." She shook her head. I got up and walked over to her, taking her face in my hands and kissing her passionately. "What was that for?" She asked, still dazed from the kiss.

"I love the way you make me feel, too." I decided to just let her know that I heard what she said because it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

"You heard that?" Hannah blushed hardcore.

"Yep. You know, you can be very sappy when you want to be." I smirked at Hannah and kissed her again.

The kiss continued, passionately and lovingly, before Daniel smacked me on the back of the head. "Still my niece, man. Hands and lips to yourself." He said sternly and walked away with his water.

"I love you." Hannah smiled at me, ignoring her uncle.

"I love you, too, gorgeous." I kissed her nose and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Lets go home?" I asked softly, happy to be able to say that to my fiancé.

"Okay." Hannah confirmed and kissed me quickly before pulling my hand to go to the car and go home. Home. God, I love saying that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 470 16
Lyric Evermore is a 17 year old girl who never really went out on weekends. She preferred to read and keep to her self. She was absolutely beautiful...
2.6K 55 7
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š.." ๐—ฌ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€
4.7K 425 6
Riccardo invita tutta la Raimon a passare l'estate alla sua villa al mare. Ne succederanno delle belle come per esempio Aitor e Gebi che rimangono ch...
0 0 1
un grupo de amigos empiezan a jugar verdad o reto hasta que tocan temas amorosos y algo comienza desde hay..