Sorry 『Completed』

By BrittneyAaliyah

Dre AKA Mook, have it all. He single and he's loving it. His motto is 'Love No Hoes'. After her run into Brit... More

This Isn't Your Typical Story
Getting Closer
Fresh Start
Truth & Lies Will Set You Free
Playing Hard To Get
Love & War Pt 1
Love & War Pt 2
Happy Birthday , Re
Secrets For Mama , To Take To Her Grave
Okay Let's Be Real
We Don't Neva Wanna End
Until Death Do Us Apart (Pt 1)
Until Death Do Us Apart (Pt. 2)
Will Death Do Us Apart?
Single & Loving It , But Out & Hating It
Your Time Is Limited.
Man Fuck It . . . .
Moving Day (Short)
This Is What We Do Now ?
Making Up Is Painful
Cold World We Live In
I'm Sorry , Brittney
Epoligue
Pt 2 Is Up

This Is How It Started

6.4K 113 3
By BrittneyAaliyah

Rere On The Side >>>>>>>>

"I love you, Dre." my girlfriend Keke whispered.

"I love you to." I said smiling. "But I have to go."

She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Why do you always have to leave?" she whined.

"You know why, don't act brand new."

"I think it's time for you to get out the game." she pouted.

"Ma you know I can't do that." I said smiling, picking up my phone.

"You can." she said walking in my face. "But you won't."

I pecked her lips and walked out the door.

"Bye Ke."

With that I walked out the door. My name is DeAndre but they all call me Dre. On the streets I'm none as Mook. Why? I don't know, it just stuck with me. I'm 17 and I am a dope boy. Yes I am still in school, senior to be exact. I'm from the projects, but nobody know where I live or where I be at. My pops walked out on me when I was 5 so from that day on, I was a man of myself. Keke have been my girl for 3 years, I have been faithful to her. I do love her, with my all. She is the only girl that I love. Them times where I know that she cheating, I still stay faithful. All that getting out the game we both know that's not going to happen. When I leave her for that, she don't like it at all. When I told her I was in the game, she was scared to be around me. I pulled up at my trap house and I saw my boy Jay sitting on the step.

"What's up kid?" he greeted.

"Nothing man chilling, what's up?"

He walked in the house and I was behind him. When I walked in smoke filled the air, for me to be in the game since I was 13 I'm still not used to it. After my coughs we made it to the office. Where my other boy Dashawn, but we call him Day. Yes Jay & Day is brothers.

"Ayy dode where you been?" Day asked.

They both are twins and it's crazy, the only way we can tell them apart is when they smile. Day have one dimple while Jay have both. Other then that they look just alike. These two are like my brothers, since my mom was never home I was always over there house. Mama Cee, there mother is like a mother of my own, before she died of cancer.

"With my girl." I said sitting down.

"You still with her?" Jay giggled.

I nodded.

"Wow!" they both said smiling.

"Anyway man what's up?"

"Okay well tonight the drop have been called off." Day said looking down at me.

"Why?"

"I don't know." they both said shrugging.

See what I mean.

"Whatever." I said walking out the door.

Like I said been in the game for 4 years, going on 5. When I hopped in my car I saw that I had a ton of missed calls from my mom, girl, and my other sidelines. Didn't bother to call them back either. I pulled up at the projects, locked my car, and walked in the house. Just like any other night my mother wasn't there. I walked in my room and after my shower I was gone like a knock out.

The next morning I woke up with the smell of food cooking. I hopped out of bed and saw my mother and some dode eating. She looked at me and she froze in her spot.

"D-Dre" she sturdered. "Good morning."

I didn't say anything back, I just walked back in my room and took a shower. When I was finally done my phone was blowing up with texts for Ke.

Dre we need to talk. -Ke

I know you see me calling you. -Ke

Call me asap -Ke

After seeing so many texts I finally called her.

"Hello." she answered.

"Ayy what's up?" I asked pulling on my pants.

"Bae who is that?" a voice asked.

I chuckled.

"Shh." she quieted. "Umm Dre I-"

"You know what ma, don't worry about it do you." I said smiling.

"What are you talking about?" she asked trying to act clueless.

"Ke I'm not stupid, I know you got some dode with you. I hope he do you better then what I did. Just know I'm not stupid." I said hanging up.

See what I mean try and be faithful to a girl, they do you dirty. Smh. Once all my clothes was on, I walked out, my moma & that was still sitting out there. I shook my head and walked out the door. While walking to my car I saw a movers van out there, but I just shook it off. Guess we getting neighbors. While pulling out the lot, I noticed these girls is nothing but some nasty girls. They do anything for money. Stuff that I wouldn't think girls would dare to do. That's why I walk away like I don't care.

*

When I walked in school, the bell rung. I'm late. Mrs. Thomas is going to give me detention. I raced to class and that's what she did.

"You late DeAndre." she said closing the door.

"Sorry." I said sitting by Cindy.

She was a chick that had a crush on me for a very long time. She was thick, shoulder length hair, and warm brown eyes.

"Hi Dre." she whispered.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." she answered. "I was just thinking do you want to go to the movies with me Friday?"

"I don't know, give me ya number and I'll call you." I said flashing my smile.

She giggled and gave me her number.

"Thanks beautiful." I flirted and winked.

She blushed and looked ahead.

We sat in class and listened to this stuff, that I really didn't care about. I found out we have a test Friday. Like 10 minutes before the bell rung it was knock on the door, we all looked at the door and it was a girl. Not just any girl but she was bad. She had pretty smooth carmel skin. Long hair that touched the middle of her back. She was wearing a simple white Hollister shirt, smiple pair of jeans, and some back uggs. Her pants hugged her pretty curves. She was talking to Mrs. Thomas, smiled and I saw that she had 2 deep dimples. When she walked down the aisle I saw the guys going crazy about her but she ignored them. All eyes were on her and she just sat in the back listening until the bell rung.

I walked out to my locker and my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and it was text from Keke

Look we need to talk, meet me at my locker. -Ke

After reading the text, I smirked. Her locker wasn't far from me, so why not? Once all my books was in there I walked to her locker. There she stood post on her phone. I approached her and she smiled.

"What's up?" I asked, looking ahead.

"I miss you." she replied quietly.

"Okay."

"You don't miss me?"

"I don't know."

"Dre, are you listening?" she asked with tears running down her face.

"Yeah."

"Why are you acting like this?"

"I don't know what you talking about."

"I still love you."

"Okay."

She walked down the hallway with the tears falling. Don't get me wrong I still ove her, but the stuff hurts. Even tho she did the cheating, I still feel like it's my fault. You know what from here on out I don't love no female. With that the bell rang and I was headed to class until I bumped into something small. I looked down and it was her. She hurried, stood up and grabbed her stuff.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

"Don't worry about it."

Before I could say anything else she hurried and walked ahead of me. I can still smell her sweet perfume. She is really something else, for some reson I'm kinda glad that I'm single.

*

The rest of the school day went fast. While walking to my car I saw a note on my windshield.

Dre I know that you still love me, like I am madly in love with you & I'm sorry. Call me when you get a chance.

-Ke

While shaking my head, I folded the note up in my pocket & drove off. When I made it to the busy road I was hungry. I stopped at Burger King, but I saw it was a long line, in the drive thru. Instead of waiting I just walked in. The cool air hit my body and gave me a cold chill.

"Welcome to Burger King, how may I help you?" the worker asked.

"Umm can I have a number one?" I asked.

"That will be all?" he asked typing on the computer.

I pulled out my wallet. "That'll do it."

He finally stopped typing "That'll be 5.63"

After handing me my change, I walked to the side and waited for my food. While waiting I saw some chick walk in. She was light skinned with some gray with a splash of brown eyes. Her hair was in a messy bun. She had on some leggings, black jacket, and some black Uggs. I flashed my famous smile and she returned it. After she ordered her food she approached me.

She stuffed her hands in her jacket pockets "If I'm not mistaking you was starring at me."

"You right."

The worker slid me my bag of food, and she smiled at me.

I looked back at her "What's ya name?"

She giggled "Princess, what about you?"

"Mook."

"Well Mook can I have your number?"

I smirked "No but can I have yours?"

She giggled "Sure."

After I took her number I walked out to my car and drove home. Since I wasn't ready to go in the house yet, I sat in my car and just ate. My music was playing in my car, so I was wrapping with the beat. I glanced out my mirror and there she was, walking out the house with a little girl, walking towards the mailbox. She was wearing some Hollister sweats, she was looking right in them pants. Her and the little girl looked just alike, I hope that's not her daughter. After I wiped my mouth I hopped out my car and approached her. Her and the little girl was laughing.

"Hey, you go to my school."

Her smile fell, but I could still see her dimple "Ohh yeah you is the one I ran into."

I nodded "Yeah."

The little girl was hugging her leg "Hi cutie." I said getting down to her height.

She was shaking "Hi."

I reached for her hand "What's your name?"

Her tiny hand touched mine "My name is Trinty but you can call me Rere."

I smiled "Well hi Rere, my name is DeAndre but you can call me Mook or Dre.

She nodded her head "Okay."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a dollar "Here you go Rere for telling me your name."

She smiled and took the dollar, yup I see the dimples "Thanks Dre."

Me and the mystery girl smiled.

I stood up and was face to face with the mystery girl "Well since you know my name can I know your?"

She giggled and I saw her dimples "My name is Brittney."

I smirked "Well Brittney is this your daughter?"

Rere stepped forward "No this is my big sister."

I stepped back like she was a bully "I'm sorry, I thought this was your mother at how much yall look alike."

They both giggled.

Brittney start walking away "Come on Rere."

She ran in behind her and grabbed her head & I followed.

"So Brittney you like it out here?"

She looked at me "I mean it's cool."

Rere was playing with the dollar "Hey Dre do you have any little brothers or sisters?"

My head snapped in her direction "Naw I'm the only child."

"Oh" she mumbled.

We made it to there door and Rere walked in. Brittney turned and looekd at me.

"Thanks Dre." Rere yelled.

I nodded.

Brittney walked in front of me "Thanks for the laughs."

"You welcome" I said stepping forward.

She walked through the door, looked back, and waved.

"Bye Brittney" I whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We He Know Her Name, This Is Just The Start, Comment & Help Me With Your Ideas.

(RIP Freddy E)

-Brittney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.9K 36
Daniella never truly had anyone at her side, as her parents were absent, drug dealers who she felt cared more about their business than they did her...
50.1K 614 80
Let me just put it this way: She lied to him. He believed her. Now she lives with the guilt of knowing he's fallen for the girl she isn't. But she's...
3.3M 68K 46
If you're not following me you won't be able to see all the chapters. The Last time you heard of Dayiona & De'Andre, he left her high and dry. What...
3.2K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...