๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐...

willaslvt รกltal

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ หฃแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณ แตแถœแถœแต’สณแตโฑแถœแต ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two ex bes... Tรถbb

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
2, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ
3, ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข
4, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
5, ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
6, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด

1, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

2.5K 116 266
willaslvt รกltal

Diana was very beautiful, which is something that everyone could see.

She had been hit on by many counselors, CITs, and even a few campers, but none of them caught her attention.

Maybe it was because they weren't her type, or, the more likely option, she had never fully gotten over her crush on Xander.

She knew it was pathetic, and she hated herself because of it. It wasn't like a relationship between her and Xander could ever happen, they hadn't even spoken to each other in three years, except for that one time that they both decided to never talk about again.

She looked around at all the campers coming in the summer after being put on welcoming duty by Gladys. Every year Gladys forces her to greet every newcomer with a smile and offer to help them with their bags.

"Hi, welcome to Camp Kikiwaka, where our cabins are unstable and our lake is toxic. Would you like help with your bags?" She asked a blonde girl who was carrying very many bags.

"Toxic?" She asked.

"It's better if you don't question it." Diana answered.

"Okay, well yes, I would love some help."

Diana smiled at her as the girl handed her a bag, and then another bag, until what started as Diana helping turned into the blonde just handing everything to her.

Diana dropped the bags on the ground, making the girl let out a squeal. "Hey! Those are designer bags! With designer clothes! And shoes!"

"What's your name?" Diana asked.

"Emma."

"Well, Emma. My name is Diana and when I offered to help you carry your bags, that's what I meant. Not that I would do it for you. So, I'll take half off your bags, wait here with you until you've been welcome by those things," she stated, motioning over to Gladys and Hazel. "And have been signed in, then me and you will take your bags to your cabin together."

Emma nodded, a little surprised at how strong Diana came on, but she also appreciated her strong will.

Diana quickly offered a smile and wave to the two people who had shown up with Emma, one of them simply waving back and the others offering her a big smile, before walking over to the check in booth.

"Hazel, these are the Ross's," Gladys introduced to Hazel, who rolled her eyes. "I met your parents right here when we were sixteen. Your dad was a stone cold fox."

"Could've gone my whole life without hearing that." The youngest sibling stated. Diana laughed lightly at her statement.

"My aunt's always talking about your mom." Hazel shared with them. "She hated her."

The Ross siblings' jaws dropped.

"With every bone in my body. Including my artificial hip."

"I've had nightmares about that hip. Though, that was back when I was still friends with-"

"No one cares who you were friends with." Hazel interrupted her. Hazel had known Diana had a crush on Xander, which is why she didn't like her.

"I loved your father." Gladys told them. "And your mother stole him from me. Plus the title of best camper and any chance I ever had at having a happy life."

"No offense, but you guys are the worst welcoming committee ever."

"Hey," Diana said, fawning offense. "What about me?"

"You did good." Emma reassured her, before looking down at her phone and typing. "Note to self, start building an escape tunnel tonight."

"By the way, phones aren't allowed at camp. Hand it over." Gladys stuck her hand out while Hazel held out a bag for her to put it in.

"No!" Emma yelled, beginning to fight over the phone with Gladys, each other pulling it towards each other. "Back off, mister!"

Once that whole fiasco was over, Diana kept her word and carried half of Emma's bags to her cabin, which was Woodchuck cabin. As soon as she entered the Cabin and set down the bags, a young girl stood up from the middle of multiple huge stacks of books and looked at them pointedly.

"Shh! I'm studying for the national spelling bee. If I don't win, my mom won't let me come home. My brother lost last year, and I haven't seen him in 10 months."

"So," The younger girl, that Diana had realized was named Zuri, began. "Is this your cabin too?"

"Sadly no. There's only one counselor per cabin, and Lou is yours. I'm the counselor of Beaver cabin."

"Oh, that sucks." Emma said. "It would've been nice to know I was rooming with at least one cool person."

Diana smiled at the compliment as she decided at that moment that Emma and her were gonna be good friends.

"I'm right next door to you guys, so if you ever need a break you're more than welcome to room with me for a night. Though, I don't think you'll really need to because your counselor is great."

As if on cue, Lou jumped out of the bathroom, taking most of them by surprise while Diana only smiled at her.

"Welcome! I'm Lou, camp counselor and head Woodchuck in charge." She introduced herself before doing the woodchuck salute. She then leaned forward, and wrapped Emma in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm Emma, I'd hug you back, but you just seperated my shoulder."

"Oops, my bad. We'll make you a sling in arts and crafts." Lou then turned around, taking notice of Diana and throwing her arm around her shoulder. "I see you guys have already met my favorite Beaver."

"That's me." Diana replied, playfully flipping her back.

"So, you're my new counselor in training, let the training begin." Lou said to Emma. "Sit!"

Emma, not knowing what else to do and looking terrified, sat down.

"Jk!" Lou shouted. Emma let out a sigh of relief. "No, seriously sit or you're going in the crate!"

Diana laughed at the horrified look on Emma's face as she sat down once again.

"Jk again! I'm all about the jk's!"

"Lol!" Emma laughed before turning her head away from Lou and breathing out, "Omg."

"So, how many years of camp experience do you have?" Lou asked.

"None."

"But you like kids, right?"

"Not really. They're sticky."

Lou widened eyes slightly before asking another question. "So why do you want to be a camp counselor?"

"Oh, I don't, but my mom thought it would be good for me. I guess she was some kind of super counselor so now she expects me to live up to that."

"Good luck. Christina Ross is a legend around here. They say she could assemble a smore in two seconds flat, and her dream catchers actually caught dreams."

"She caught mine!" Gladys yelled out from where she was walking by the window.

"It's true." Diana agreed. "One time, someone actually told a story about her around the campfire." She stood there for a moment longer before letting out a breath. "Well, I better get going, I have to greet my campers and CITs."

"Bye!" Emma and Lou called out at the same time.

Diana waited for a few seconds outside the door before pushing it open, and jumping inside her cabin. "Who's ready to have the best summer ever at camp?"

One of her campers cheered, as her CIT cheered with her. She had had the same campers and CITs last summer, except for the one girl who hadn't been cheering.

Lisa, her CIT, smiled at her before running over and nearly tackling her in a hug. "Ugh, I missed you so much!" She told her.

"I missed you too," Diana said as she gave her one last squeeze before pulling back and walking over to the camper she had last year, Zoe.

"How was your school year?" She asked.

"Horrible, I have a crush on someone!"

"That's great!"

"No, it's horrible. She doesn't even know I exist!"

"Then you make her know you exist. Talk to her more when you go back to school, and if worse things worse you don't think you have, there are two girls your age in the cabin next to us that might swing for the same team."

Lisa nodded along before Diana made her way over to the new camper.

"So, you're the newcomer this year. What's your name?"

"Ginger."

"Any allergies or diseases I should know about?"

"Peanuts."

"Sexuality? Only if you're comfortable."

"Straight?"

"Are you questioning?"

"Maybe a little."

"That's okay. We accept any and everyone in this cabin. We support feminism, equal rights, and we think men should keep their laws off of women's bodies."

"I like you." The camper told her.

"That's great because I like you too. Now, it is very important that you learn the Beaver secret handshake. So it's, side hive, ankle touch, normal high five, throw one hand back, the first move in lemonade, and finish it off by wrapping our pinkies and kissing each other's. This handshake symbolizes our love for each, you must learn it and love it."

"Got it."

That night, everyone had gathered around the campfire while Xander played music on his guitar. Once his song had finished, everyone clapped for him.

"Xander, that was awesome! Can I have your pick?" Hazel asked from beside him.

Xander thought about it for a second before shrugging his shoulders and handing it to her. "Sure."

Hazel smiled brightly before placing it to her lips and kissing it.

"Who is that?" Ginger asked from where sat next to Diana.

"That's Xander, the 'dreamiest' counselor at camp, but if you asked me he's not all that much of a hotshot really, he just-"

"I was talking about the crazy blonde next to him."

"Oh, that's Hazel. Yea, she doesn't really have any friends. She's been obsessed with Xander since forever."

"I can see that. What's with the weird hairstyle?"

"No one knows. She never changes it."

"Huh."

Diana turned her head when she saw Xander staring off at something, and saw Emma standing in front of Lou, with her hair blowing behind her, into Lou's face, from some sudden wind that hadn't been there before and stopped as soon as it started.

The two of them began walking towards each other, just so happening to stop right in front Diana and Ginger.

"I'm Xander."

"I'm Emma."

"I'm disturbed" Diana said.

Lou ran over to them, talking to Emma as she said, "Little Woodchuck wisdom, never go to the archery range with her." She motioned over to Hazel.

Hazel ran over, pulling Diana out of her seat and pulling her out of earshot.

"Can you believe this is!" She whisper-shouted.

"No." Diana agreed.

"I know! How can Emma just show up and start flirting with-"

"No, I meant I can't believe you're talking to us like we're friends."

"Be serious!" Hazel scolded her. "Emma is over there trying to steal our man! What are we going to do about this?"

"We aren't going to do anything. Look, if Xander starts dating Emma and she makes him happy, who are you to step in the middle of that? If you really like Xander, then you'll let him be happy. Besides, you don't even know if he and Emma will start dating, they just met like 2 seconds ago."

"Who even are you?" Hazel asked. "I thought you were in love with him? This is one thing we're supposed to agree on."

"I am not in love with him. I had a crush on him like 3 years ago when me and him were still best friends, but he didn't feel the same way. Just like he doesn't feel the same way about you."

"Xander loves me!"

"No he doesn't! Just leave alone, okay? Emma is sweet and doesn't deserve to have you trying to ruin her life. Just back off."

Hazel glared at her, and Diana could practically see smoke coming out of her ears. "Fine, I'll do it by myself."

"No, you won't, because if I find out you did something to her, I'll ruin your life."

Diana walked away after that, too tired to deal with whatever bullshit Hazel came up with. As soon as Diana sat back down next to Ginger, a whistle was heard from behind them, and they saw Gladys walking over to them.

She stood on a tree stump in the middle of the two sections. "Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka!" She greeted before turning to the side and pointing at a young boy. "Except for you, Timmy. Your parent's check bounced. You can sleep by the front gate, hopefully they'll pick you up in the morning."

Two guys wearing camp staff t-shirts picked him up and carried him out of the camp.

Gladys clapped before a bear cloak was placed on her back and a tambourine was placed in her hands. Diana stood up and moved to stand next to Gladys, to follow the first day of camp ritual. "Kikiwaka."

"Kikiwaka!" Everyone, except for a few kids, repeated as they stood from their seats.

Gladys now spun around as she repeated the word. "Kikiwaka!"

Everyone repeated her movements, spinning in a circle and calling out, "Kikiwaka!"

"Ok, this is a cult. Taxi!" Called out a boy that Diana had recognized from the welcoming booth.

"We pay homage to Kikiwaka." Gladys announced. "The giant, ravenous, demon beast, who roams these woods."

"Say what now?" Zuri asked, suddenly scared by the new information.

"Kikiwaka!" Gladys suddenly yelled, making half the camera jump. "Hear me and leave these campers in peace!"

"Did she just say in pieces?" Emma asked.

"I think she said in peace, but you can never be too sure with Gladys." Diana answered.

"With the blessing of Kikiwaka, our summer revels commence!" Gladys dropped the cloak, suddenly becoming serious. "Remember to pick up your trash."

Hazel walked over to Lou, Emma, and Xander. Diana watched her carefully before following after her. She tapped Emma on the shoulder, making her look over at her. "Listen cheekbones,"

"Hazel," Diana glared. "Back off."

Hazel ignored her. "Xander is mine."

Xander stood up quickly. "No, I'm not."

Hazel ignored him as well. "So you should go back to New York before one of those long legs ends up in a bear trap. See you at the friendship circle."

Diana grabbed her arm before she could walk off. "She didn't do anything to you."

Hazel only glared at Diana before walking away. Diana turned to Emma, giving her an apologetic look. "Sorry about her, she tried to get me to join in on her crazy plans to ruin your life."

"Why would she ask you?"

"Not important." She answered.

"I'm surprised you didn't agree to it." Xander spoke up before turning to Emma. "Careful, she might seem like she's your friend right now and she's sweet, but one day she'll just abandon you for no reason."

"For no reason?" Diana asked, quickly becoming offended. "I'm not the one who completely ignored the other's feelings and completely tossed them aside."

Diana would later admit that she should've asked Xander about the note before assuming that he just read it and then ignored, but she was 14 then and in love with her best friend. She definitely wasn't perfect.

"What feelings?" Xander asked. "I was careful about your feelings."

Diana rolled her eyes and walked away.

The next day was the obstacle course, and Diana was working on getting her cabin riled up for the win.

"What's the cabin at camp?"

"Beaver cabin!"

"What cabin is gonna take the win?"

"The Beaver cabin!"

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" She yelled, giving double high fives to everyone in her cabin.

"Attention campers!" Gladys called over the intercom. "Time for the obstacle course! The winning cabin gets to have a pizza party. While I just continue the obstacle course that is my life."

"I hope the pizza isn't made by the camp cook." Zoe said. "Last year their pizza was just cardboard with tomato sauce."

Diana looked around just in time to see Hazel shooting an arrow at Emma. Without even thinking it through, she grabbed the nearest bow and arrow that was much smaller than she'd prefer, and didn't bother to put on her wrist protection before firing the arrow at Hazel, watching her barely duck in time to not get by the arrow.

Ginger stared at her in awe, while Zoe just looked like this was an everyday thing. She leaned over to the new camper and began whispering to her. "She's a little protective."

"She's awesome is what she is."

The first obstacle was the rope wall, and they all decided that because of her agility and small frame, Lisa would be doing this obstacle.

Diana pulled out her stopwatch, before pushing start and watching Lisa climb up and over the wall in only 8.4 seconds. The cabin cheered momentarily before moving onto the next step.

The obstacle continued on with Ginger doing the egg race, Zoe going in the bouncy house, Diana doing the tire race, and now, Diana doing the rope walk across the mud. She successfully got across in good time, and other her cabin mates went through a few more obstacles, they had been deemed the winners.

A few hours later, Diana had been patiently waiting with her cabin for Emma to show up so she could introduce everyone to her, but she never showed up, and it was beginning to get late.

Eventually, she grew worried and sent Lisa and the kids to have their pizza party, while she ventured to the cafeteria to do something she didn't want to do.

"Xander, have you seen Emma?" Diana asked the boy who had been standing in front of Hazel, looking scared for his life.

"No, I thought she was with Lou."

As if on cue, Lou walked into the cafeteria, dragging Tiffany along with her. She stopped for a moment to talk to her before turning around and seeing Diana and Xander.

It took her a short moment to come down from her shock of seeing the two of them willingly standing close to each other, before she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Xander, you're supposed to be with Emma, why are you here? And Diana, Emma said she was gonna come by your cabin to meet everyone."

"That's why I'm here. I thought Xander might know, since him and Emma are so close."

"Because he'd rather be with me." Hazel answered Lou's question falsely.

"I never said that! Did anybody hear me say that?"

"Emma went to the spot because you sent her that note telling her to put you there."

"Any note that involves Xander in any way always ends up wrong." Diana said, Hazel nodding along to it.

"I didn't send her any note."

Everyone slowly turned to Hazel, all of them thinking the same thing.

"Uh-oh." Lou said. "This woodchuck smells like a rat."

"Oh, that is Jorge, he refuses to shower." Ravi said.

"Gee," Lou stated sarcastically. "Who would wanna send Emma out into the woods? I'm looking at you Hazel, right where your soul should be."

"Emma's not alone. She's with Zuri. That's right Violet," Tiffany said, talking to her violin. "That mean little girl is gone."

"So, what you're saying is, not only is there one city girl out in the woods who can't fight off something if she needs to, but there are two." Diana said, realizing how bad the situation could be.

"Why don't you guys leave so Xander and I can play a little nine ball?" Hazel asked before jumping into the pool table in a lying position. "Rack em."

Diana used one hand to cover her eyes while using the other to cover Tiffany's while Ravi covered Jorge's eyes.

"No," Xander said firmly, placing down his pool stick. "There will be racking."

"Yeah," Diana agreed. "You might get a disease."

Xander rolled his lips together slightly so he wouldn't laugh before continuing what he was saying. "We have to go find Emma and Zuri."

Hazel let out a sigh as she got off the pool table. "Oh okay. Let's use the buddy system. I pick Xander!" She grabbed his hand and ran off.

The rest of them followed after the two, Diana mentally cursing as he realized she was going to miss her pizza party.

"Emma! Zuri!" They all yelled out.

"Uh-oh. I see something really scary!" Jorge said.

"Is it my mom?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Is it Hazel and Xander?" Diana asked. "Because if so, same."

"Don't be jealous." Hazel teased. Grabbing Xander's hand, who instantly pulled away.

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Oh you are so jeal-"

"Guys!" Jorge cut her off. "It's neither of those things. It's a giant footprint."

Suddenly, they all heard rustling and growling from within the bushes. Everyone screamed and Diana grabbed onto the first hand she felt, which happened to be Xander's. She felt him squeeze her hand back momentarily before they both let go.

"Wow," Lou said, as she squatted up and down with Ravi in her arms. "You are lighter than a chicken and their bones are hollow!"

"Let me see!" Diana as she ran over to them. Lou passed Ravi over to her and Diana laughed at how light the boy was. "Wow, this is cool."

"Can you please put me down now?" He asked with an annoyed face.

Diana smiled apologetically before setting him on the ground.

Another growl was heard from a distance and they all took off running. Within seconds, Xander had run straight into Emma.

"Emma!" He cheered, before they hugged each other.

"Yay, we found her." Hazel sarcastically cheered.

"I still can not believe you sent my sister into the woods, to become Kikiwaka kebabs." Ravi yelled at her.

"You sent Emma that note?" Zuri asked accusingly.

Emma scoffed. "So first you shoot an arrow at me, then you knock me into the mud, and then you send me off into the woods to die? I'm starting to think you don't like me."

They heard another growl from close by.

"It's coming, get up the tree!"

Hazel went first after shoving Jorge out of the way, and then they sent the campers up, then Emma, then Xander, Diana, and finally Lou.

"Xander and Hazel sitting in a tree." Hazel sang.

"G-A-G-G-I-N-G." Lou sang along.

"No one told me there was gonna be a spelling bee!" Tiffany yelled.

Jorge began yelling in Spanish out of fear, and then Tiffany yelled in what Diana guessed was Mandarin, and then Ravi yelled in Hindi, and finally, Diana began yelling in French.

"Xander I'm so sorry." She was thankful no one else knew French, she didn't even know she knew French.

"Ugh, Ravi we are not doomed!" Emma yelled at him.

Xander turned to her. "You understood him?"

"Ravi panics a lot, so I picked up a little Hindi."

"But no one knows French right?" Diana asked.

"I do!" Tiffany yelled. "What did you mean by 'you're sorry'?" She asked, tilting her head towards Xander for a moment.

"Nothing, I was just panicking."

They heard the growling once again.

"Ok, look." Emma said. "Everyone needs to calm down. I'm going to get us out of this."

"Why should we listen to you?" Hazel asked. "You boyfriend snatcher!"

"Well for starters she's not the reason we're in this mess!" Diana yelled at her.

"Yea," Emma agreed. "And because everything that you've put me through has taught me that I'm tougher than I thought! Now let's scare this thing off!"

"Good idea, Hazel, go down and ask for a date!" Lou yelled.

"Xandy," Hazel said, looking down at Xander. "Are you gonna let them talk about me like that?"

"Yes, I would high five them if I wasn't so afraid to let go of this tree."

"Oh my god," Diana said. "I forgot you're afraid of heights, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." He answered. "I'm just trying not to look down."

"Ok, well just take deep breaths, we'll get out of this soon."

"Okay." Xander didn't want to admit that simply hearing Diana talking to him calmly was helping him.

"Ok, we know animals are scared of bright lights." Emma said, trying to figure out a way to get out of this.

"Oh! We all have flashlights!" Ravi shouted before he dropped his flashlight to the ground. "You all have flashlights."

"We also know they hate loud annoying noises."

"Like Tiffany's violin! Sorry."

Diana rolled her lips in to stop herself from laughing at the look Tiffany gave Zuri.

"And sometimes offensive odors will drive animals off." Lou added in.

"Jorge's farts!" All the Grizzly cabin boys shouted.

"I'm on it!

"Okay, all in favor of attacking this thing head on instead of waiting to be eaten, say aye."

"Aye." Everyone said.

Seconds later, everyone was on the ground, screaming and waving their flashlights around while Jorge farted and Tiffany played her violin out of tune. They all came to a slow stop though as they started coughing as they smelled what was the horrid smell of Jorge's fart.

"Is it gone?" He asked.

"After that fart there is nothing alive within 100 miles." Lou said.

"I can not focus my eyes," Ravi said.

"We did it." Diana sighed, happy her campers and CIT hadn't been her to experience it.

"Emma, your plan worked." Xander praised her.

"Way to be a leader, Woodchuck." Lou told her. "I think your mom would be really proud of you."

"Thank you, Lou."

"Yeah, and even if she wouldn't be, we're really proud of you." Diana added before all of them slowly turned to Hazel, who hadn't said anything.

"Don't you agree, Hazel?"

"Maybe, but don't get cocky here. I'm the head counselor, so what I say goes. Follow me!" She walked off in the wrong direction.

"Camps the other way." Lou told her.

She walked back over to them. "I knew that!"

The next day, Diana was sitting at a table with the rest of her cabin at the main yard as she retold the story of what had happened last night.

"Attention campers!" Gladys called out as she walked towards them with a megaphone. "I have been informed that there was a Kikiwaka close encounter last night. I haven't had a close encounter since last July 4tg at the Moose lodge. I'm so lonely."

"That was one unlucky moose." Zuri said.

"We encountered Kikiwaka, that was us." Ravi told everyone, as the group raised their hands to show who had been there.

"And for the last ding dang time," Gladys started. "It is one thing to pee in the lake but it is completely unacceptable to leave a number two in a canoe."

Everyone turned to look at Jorge.

"What? The signs around here are really confusing."

"So, instead, we'll be racing inner tubes today. Last person to the lake has to clean the canoe."

Diana allowed Zoe climb onto her back, knowing how slow the girl was, before taking off into a sprint, Lisa right next to her, who had Ginger on her back just for fun.

Later that night, they were all around the campfire once again as Xander sang and played his guitar once again.

"Here we go, we're leaving this city behind right now. Let's gather 'round the campfire light, and sing this song. Kikiwaka! Hanging out with someone knew then falling out of a camp canoe. What's that smell? It's on your shoe! Kikiwaka! Got a smore, in my hair, mosquitos in our underwear. Showers broke, but we don't care. Kikiwaka! This is our home away from, home away from, home away from home. But watch your back, a bear just ate my phone. Kikiwaka, kikiwaka! Kikiwaka, Kikiwaka! Kikiwaka, Kikiwaka!"

Diana smiled at Xander from across the campfire, and he smiled back. For only a moment, it felt like the time they had first met. Before they were always arguing, before they had become ex best friends, and before one of them had caught feelings. For that one moment, it was like they were nothing more than new campers.

Did this come on too strong for the first
chapter? Did I do good?
Are we liking her relationships with
everyone?

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

3.9K 101 17
[๐Ÿช] ~ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž'๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ Ivory Martinez, surrounded by neglect and he...
112K 1.1K 24
When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new people. But as secrets become known and th...
6.5K 184 18
An x reader story. (Hoodie x Toby x Masky x Reader. Wow a poly fic omg) When friends keep secrets it's usually for your own good, so what happens whe...
22.6K 463 42
You meet your new best friend Josh, and his annoying brother Jake. Constantly butting heads, you would have never given him a second glance. But, as...