$tack or Starve...

Av bigSwervoooo

4 brothers in the real world. Will they survive thru the blood, sweat, & tears or will the hustlin catch up t... Mer

$tack or Starve...
Hit Em Up
Bad News
Been Some Time
Disbelief
Feelin' You
Shoulda Been There...
Not For Long
Payback
Wasnt Supppose to Happen
Pull Thru
By Any Means...
Author's Note
War
Author's Note
Misunderstood
Believe That
Harsh Words
Show Up
Apology
Surprises.
DnF
Lost Ones Pt. 2
Author's Note

Lost Ones Pt. 1

128 4 15
Av bigSwervoooo

"I can give a fuck what a magazine say, get off my dick, thats the tip." TYGA ❤❤

(Reno in MM!) : Tell me if it loads!

*Few Days Later*

Reno POV

Me & Kennedy been stayin in this hotel suite but today, we movin into a house i put money down for the other day. We plan on living down here of course. My baby girl is still sleep so im about to wake her up, bathe her, & take her to Ava so we can get this movin shit started. But before i do all that, i gotta shower & handle my hygiene. Ava & Kennedy love eachother already.

I got out the shower, handled my hygiene, & put on some chill shit. I had on a white vneck, gray adidas joggers & my Legend Blues.

I went into her room & tried waking her deep sleepin ass up.

"Kennedy? Wake up baby girl." I said. She slightly moved but didnt wake up. "Princess, wake up for daddy." I said. She opened her eyes & sat up. She started whining, i guess she real tired. I let her lay on my shoulder & carried her to the room. I layed her on the bed & turned on Doc Mcstuffins for her until the bath water was done.

*

I put her on a white & gold minniemouse shirt, camos, & her timbs. I put her hair in 2 big puff balls & put on her diamond earrings. I packed her little backpack w . Her things.

"Ready baby girl?" I asked her picking her up. She shook her head & we headed to the car. I put her in her carseat & buckled her in. I got in & headed to Ava & Thugga.

Ava POV

Reno just dropped KenKen off & im so happy my lil baby is here. I missed her since yesterday! Lbvs.

Anyways, while she sat on the couch watchin TV, i went to the kitchen & got us some icecream. Before givin her the icecream, i took off her shirt so she wouldnt get it dirty if she made a mess. After that, she demolished the icecream.

"Mmmm good." She said w. Icecream on her face. I laughed & wiped her face. Rory came from the bathroom after waking up. When he saw KenKen, he smiled.

"Hey baby girl." He said pickin her up & kissing her cheeks. She laughed & hugged him. It made me smile, maybe some day that could be our son or daughter that he's bonding with. Cant wait to feel that feeling.

Caine POV

I was on my way to help big bro move in his new crib. He texted me the address & it wasn't far from my crib. When i pulled up to the right address, it was a nice, big ass house. It was a moving truck in the front & Reno's car in front. The movers was bringin in furniture so i walked in after them. When i walked in, Reno was drinking a bottled water.

"Wassup bro." i said dappin him up.

"Whats good B." he said back.

"Nice spot man, this some king shit frl." i said.

"Right on bro. Where Romy, Thugga, & Mick?" he asked.

"Mick in love ass w. Yae, Romy ass is somewhere depressed, & Thugga on his way over here." I said.

"Oh ok, lets get this shit started then, we just gotta unpack some shit."

"Ight bro." i said. We got to work & started unpacking shit.

*

"Damn im tired man, lets go grab something to eat, yo fridge empty than a bitch." I said.

"Fuck yea, my stomach eatin my back & shit. & My arms hurt from all them boxes." Thugga said.

"Nigga you lifted one fuckin box, talkin bout you hungry & shit." Reno said to Thugga. I was dying of laughter.

"Fuck yall & yall whole life." Thugga responded with the middle finger.

We got in one car instead of takin all cars and went to grab food.

**

We was smashin like the world was endin, boy i swear this was fuckin life as we knew it. The doorbell rang & it was Mickey, Yae, Ava, Kennedy & Cam. They all said their hello's.

"Hey babygirl." I said to Kennedy when she came over to me signaling for me to pick her up. I picked her up & kissed her cheek. She giggled & Cam walked over to me.

"Wassup baby." I said kissing her lips.

"Hi baby." She said.

"Uh uh, nope, this aint the hotel, yall mfs need to find a room." Reno said. We both laughed & flicked him off.

"Yea, w/e, but me & Cam finna head out bruh." I said giving Kennedy to Ava.

"Ight bro, bye Cam." He replied. We both said our goodbyes & headed to my car.

*at home*

"Baby, lets go get in the pool, im bored." I said.

"Ok, we can do that." She said. I went & got in my trunks. Cam came back in the room after a while in her bikini w. A towel wrapped around her as if she was hiding herself.

"Baby girl, why you hidin from me? I already know how yo body look, dont hide it, its a work of art." I said grabbing her hand.

"The scars are embarrassing." She said talking about the scars Jimmy caused.

"With or without scars ma, ima love you regardless. You still beautiful baby." I said wiping the tear that fell.

"Thanks Caine." She said. I love my baby regardless & aint no scars gone come between that.

Roz POV

Im still stuck on the fact that my shit is gone & so is Easha. How could you take somebody in completely & they just fuck you over? But thats cool, wait till i catch her ass. Then it clicked thag our phones are still on the same plan so me bein the one that pays the bill, i could track her shit down.

I began to track her shit & then what popped up shocked the shit outta me. "76th street trap." Is what popped up. Thats the same mf place that we saved her ass from. Now im thinkin this a set up. I called my boy Thugga:

Him: "Waddup bro."

Me: "Bruh, why Easha back at 76th street?"

Him: "Word? How you find out?"

Me: "Tracked her shit down. Aye, im finna head down there, I'll call you in about 20 mins, if not just know its something goin wrong, head down there after that." I told him.

Him: "Ight, one." He said. As soon as i hung up, i slipped on my legend blues & headed down there.

*

Before getting outta the car, i said a small prayer, grabbed my gloc & headed inside. Dumbasses didnt even have a security guard out front but shit, oh well. I walked down the dark hall & heard talkin & footsteps coming from upstairs. I tip-toed up the steps & heard screaming & loud thuds to the floor.

"You thought i wasnt gone find you? Why you fuckin w. Me? Huh?!" I heard a man yell.

"Im sorry!" I heard a girly, familiar voice scream.

"Sorry dont cut it." I heard a smack noice & a thud. When i peeped thru the crack of the door i saw a man hitting Easha. I bust thru the room & pointed my gun at him.

"Hit her again & i'll blow your fuckin brains out. I swear to god!" I said.

"Who tf are you?" He said.

"The owner of all these diamonds & stacks & shit. Just like a broke ass nigga to take from a mf. Now, let her go cause whether you do or not im still gone have to let my gun squeeze on yo ass. No sympathy bitch." I said.

"You think you scare me lil nigga?" He said.

"Wasnt tryna scare you, just stating facts. Ion converse w. Broke niggas. You gotta be broke, look at my shit, that you stole from my crib. Wealthy niggas dont do that. But enough of that, let her go & you wont feel the heat." I added. He simply smiled. I pulled the trigger & let my gun talk. The bullet shot thru his leg, he pulled the trigger & it missed Easha almost barely. He fell to the floor & Easha ran over to me, behind me. When he fell, he dropped his gun & it slid. He attempted to reach for it but i went over to him & put my gun up to his head.

"You gone shoot me? Do it. You know what i think? I think you aint never shot nobody in your whole life...." he said tryna make me second guess on ending him.

"I drop bodies so think again bitch." i said before putting a whole in his head. I grabbed Easha & went back out to the car.

"Im sorry Roz, i didnt know he would come find me, im sorry he took your stuff. I swear i didnt know." she said wiping tears from her eyes.

"I aint trippin off that, im just glad you okay." i said quietly. I really wasn't in the mood to talk. I looked over @ her & saw all the bruises & scratches she had from him man handling her. The car ride back to my house was silent.

When we pulled up @ my house, i helped her out the car. She limped so i just carried her shaking body. I carried her upstairs to her room she had before all this went down. "Thanks." she said. I just simply nodded my head & walked into my room. I texted Thugga & told him everything was cool & that i made it home. He texted back & said "Ight". I stripped out of my clothes & got in the shower, steaming hot shower for about 20 mins. I got out, dried off, put on boxers & got in my bed. I heard the guest bathroom shower turn on. I started to doze off. After a while, I heard my door creek open.

"Roz? Im scared, can i sleep with you?" i heard Easha say.

"Yea, thats cool." i said. She came over & layed close to me. Her cold body up against my warm chest. i wrapped my arm around her & she snuggled in closer. We both soon fell asleep, letting our snores fill the room.

Romy POV

I was at the movies w. this new girl named Danae. I mean she cool, we not together together, but we kinda talk. She cool i guess. We been @ it for about a week & a half.

We goin to see Unfriended, it should be good.

*After the Movie*

Walking out, we got refills on our drinks & i gave my drink to Danae to take to the car cause i had to pee. When i was done, on the way thru the lobby, i saw Siyan with her friends.

"What's up Siyan." i said.

"Romy." she said stubbornly.

"Why you cant act like a civilized human being?" i asked pulling her to the side.

"Why couldnt you just tell me that you were the reason i got in that car wreck & damn near lost my fuckin life?" she snapped back.

"I planned on tellin you, just not so soon. Stop trynna make me feel like the bad guy, i told you i was sorry, with everything in me. Ion know how else to explain that im sorry. If you would bein stubborn, you'd believe that shit. If you dont wanna accept my apology then dont." I said.

"Romy? Do you love me?" She asked.

"Yea, that shit just dont go away. I only want you." I said.

"I still love you too Romy." She responded. I pulled her close & planted my lips on hers.
"Hit me up later." I told her.

"Gotchu." She said before walkin off. Mission accomplished.

*Next Day*

Yae POV

My alarm for school went off. I hate mondays man! When i got out of the bed, i felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom & threw up. Afterwards, i hopped in the shower, & got out. I wrapped my towel around my body & handled my hygiene. Morning sickness got my day starting off wrong. Now that i think about it, i missed my period. Wtf?!

I picked out an outfit, settling on a simple black vneck, camo skinnys, & my all black timbs. I put my hair in a neat ball on top of my head & added my diamond studs. I put on my silver MK watch, & added my black MK crossbody purse. I put on lipgloss, grabbed my keys, phone & charger & headed to the that hell hole of a school. On the way, i grabbed a frappe from Starbucks. I looked at my phone to ses it was 7:39. I noticed i had a text from Mick:

Baby❤: GoodMorning Love.

I decided to reply to my babyLove.

Me: GoodMorning BooBoo.

I left from starbucks & in no time, i was at school. I saw Mick & Thugga talkin to Roz, & Ava sittin on the hood of Thugga's car. I got out, locking my doors. I walked over to them.

"Hey baby." I said to Mickey, kissing his lips. "Hey my BooBoo." I said to Ava.

"Hi my YaeYae." She said.

"Both of yall dirty asf." Thugga said dappin up Roz.

"Hello to you too Thugga & Roz." I said laughing.

"Wassup Yae." They both said.

We all walked in as first hour was about to start. Me having morning sickness & missing my period got me thinking twice. I dont wanna tell Mick & get his hopes up, so i decided to wait.

"Bye BabyGirl." He said kissing my cheek & pulling me close. I kissed him & walked to 1st hour. When i got in class, i took my seat. The teacher was giving a lecture, it was boring asf so i snapped into my thoughts. WHat if i am pregnant? Would i be a fit mother? How would Mickey react? All of these questions ran thru my mind & it all began to be overwhelming. So i snapped out of my thoughts & payed attention. Im just gonna ignore it till i know for sure.

It was lunch time & im hungry as a mf. I went & bought some cheese fries & wings. I walked to the table to see Ava smashin some already.

"Damn, tryna be like me!" She said.

"Girl stop. Ion wanna be like you."

"Whatevee but anyways, wassup w you?" She asked.

"Girl, this morning, i had morning sickness & i missed my period." I said.

"So you think you're pregnant? I dont think you should assume until you know for sure, i mean, period cycles change." Ava said.

"I know but idk, its kinda suspicious to me." I said. Mickey took a seat next to me & Thugga took a seat next to Ava.

"Whats suspicious?" Mickey asked.

"Ohh nothin." I said eating my food.

"Ok, anyways lets talk about this food though." He said grabbing a wing.

"You asshole. I wanted that one." I responded.

"Sorry, i think its gone." He said. We all laughed. Thugga ate some of Ava's food. She gave him a stank face. They're so cute.

**

I got home & opened the pregnancy tests. I went to my bathroom & peed on test. My heart was pounding outta my chest like crazy. I waited an hour like it told me. This was the longest hour of my life.

I looked at the test when it beeped & it read positive. I should just take more than one cause this one could be false. Im just worrying too much. But i guess as of now, im pregnant because it said positive. I have to tell Mick. Im scared outta my mind but dont get me wrong, im happy because a child is a great thing, but its scary.

I called Mickey & told him to meet me @ the beach. I got in my car & headed there. I walked along the shore, letting the water hit my feet. I felt arms around my waist & a kiss placed on my neck, giving me chills.

"Wassup ma, why you wanted me to meet you here?" He asked.

"Can you promise me something?" I asked him.

"Yea, wassup." He said concerned.

"No matter what, we'll be in this together."

"I promise. Wassup w. You?" He asked.

"I might be pregnant." I finally came out w. It. He grabbed me & kissed me passionately.

"You carrying my seed means the world to me." He said. A tear fell my right eye. He wiped it.

"Im not sure but the test said positive." I said.

"I just got a good feeling, but as of now you havin my baby, if not, nothing gone change." He replied. "But now i gotta take care of my babies." He added.

"Babies?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yea, you & our unborn." He said.

"I love you." I said smiling against his lips.

"I love you too."

Mickey POV

Words cant explain how happy i am that i got a little one on the way. Im glad its by Yae, thats my baby. I feel like even though we young, i know we'll be good parents to our baby. I wanna give my baby the father i never had in my life. He was/is a deadbeat. I would never up & leave my child. It takes 2 to go half on a baby & that shit just aint ok. But ima be the best Dad to my child. I promised my Grandma i would never be a deadbeat to my babies. & ima keep my word. Aint nothin changin that.

Reno POV

I woke up & stretched. After, i handled my hygiene before going to Kennedy's room to see if she was up. When i opened the doors everything was trashed. I didnt see her.

"Kennedy! Baby girl, wya!" I yelled. I turned around to see that on the wall it said "If you ever wanna see your daughter again, i need 100 g's cash. Dont worry about her, she's too young anyways." -Ghost

I started to go balistic. This nigga kidnapped my daughter, the only thing i got cause he knew it was get to me hard. Oh yea, Ghost is a nigga that tried to kill me back @ home, but he got me outta ransom. This was before Kennedy was born, i gave that nigga what he wanted & that was the end. How did he even find me? Why he wanna keep fuckin w. Me? Idk but this gone be his last, he fuckin w. Me, took my daughter & its go time bitch & this means war. I called the bros, starting w. Caine:

Caine: "Hello?"

Me: "Bro, they took Kennedy, & he need 100 g's by the end of this week, man FUCK!" I yelled punching the wall.

Caine: "Bro calm down, we gone get her back for sure, who is he?"

Me: "This nigga named Ghost that used to try to get me back home, that nigga wanted some money a while back, he said either he was gone kill me or he was gone get the money, i only got the money then cause Kennedy was on the way & i aint want her to grow up w.out a dad. How this nigga find me? I thought when i moved this shit would be over."

Caine: "Ight man, we gone get her back calm down. We can get 100 g's no problem, we just gotta play smart so he wont do no dumb shit. We gotta moved surely but silently, cant let nobody know we takin this nigga out. Keep this shit between us & the bros, cant nobody find out. Cause if the word get out to him, aint no tellin what he'll do. Meet me @ the trap, i'll call the rest of em." He said.

Me: "Ight, lets move." I said before hanging up. With rage goin thru my body, i hopped in the shower quickly, hopped out & got dressed in A vneck, joggers & my black & blue foams. I grabbed my keys & phone, heading to the trap. Only thing i can think about is my daughter. If that nigga touch my daughter i swear ima make that nigga suffer & die a slow painful death. Let him try me. I really dont wanna give that nigga shit, but my daughter is worth the world, not just 100 g's, but i aint fuckin w it, i just need her back.

****

"Ok, whats the plan?" Romy said as we sat in the trap.

"We gotta move silently so he wont do no stupid shit." I said to him.

"How dont we already know he on to us?" Thugga said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"He could have people watchin your every move & that could be a threat to his ass." He explained.

"Well we already a threat, he dont know about yall tho. Thats why im kinda 2 steps ahead of him. He think im alone in this." I said.

"Ok so, the 100 g's is no problem, we just need a sneak attack cause if we dont move silently, aint no tellin what he'll do, to Kennedy." I said.

"Right, thats why we should do somethin like this. Look, Thugga & Mick, yall gotta become cool w. Somebody who fuck w him, ask him can yall get in on they shit, you know, work for him. Yall gone play like yall dont know shit, take all his men out, get his ass alone, & thats where we come in, let me & Reno handle Ghost & let Rome get Kennedy. Simple, but we just cant fuck up."

"Ight, im down." Mickey said.

"Fasho, me too." Thugga said.

"Ight, plan in full effect. We all know we gotta start as soon as possible, but this aint gone take a day, its gone happen over a matter of days. His boys work the 10th block of Turner Street, by the corner store. Yall gotta come up on them. They say that nigga hire anybody so thats good." Romy added.

"Ight yall, stay strapped & we start tonight." I said.

"Bet." They all said. We all dapped up & agreed to meet up her tonight. Until then, idk what to do. I just want my baby girl back Asap.

***Day 1***

Thugga POV

We were back @ the trap & we were gettin strapped up for the mission. We had our guns, had our ear pieces in so we could hear what Caine & Reno tells us & they can hear whats going on & had our minds clear of any confusion.

"Yall ready?" Reno asked.

"Yea, we ready."i said.

"Fasho." Mick said.

"Okay, lets move. We gone drive up to 9th street, & let yall out. Yall gone walk up to 10th & get up on a hit." Caine said.

"Ight cool." I said.

When we got there, they let us & me & Mick headed to 10th street. We saw 2 niggas standin around so im assumin its them. We walked up to them.

"Wassup, what yall niggas got goin on over here?" I said when we approached them.

"Shiddd, nothin. Posted, wassup w. Yall niggas?" One of em responded.

"Tryna get into somethin." I said. "Well im Thugga & this my bro, Mickey."

"Waddup Im Jody & this my cuz, Jay." He said. We dapped up. "Hold on, lemme handle this real quick." He said walking over to a car. He handed him a bag & got a stack in exchange. He walked back over putting the money in his pocket.

"Damn bro, who yall workin for? Yall makin serious cash." Mick said.

"Yea, 5 g's a day, sometimes more. Yall tryna get in or some?" Jody asked us.

"Shit yea. You think he'll let us?" Mick said again.

"He should, we can drop by there real quick & my next hit dont come till 11:30 & its 10:15 so we can." Jay said.

"Ight, lets go." I said. We walked to the alley & i heard Caine & Reno discussing something.

"Hit em up." I heard Reno say thru the earpiece. Mick flashed a look @ me & i gave him the head nod signal. We pulled our guns out & got them on the ground.

"gimme your phone." I said w. THe gun pointed to Jody.

"Fuck you want my phone for?" He said.

"Stfu & gimme the phone or i'll blow your fuckin brains all over this ground." I said. He sighed & gave me the phone. I tossed the phone to Mickey, catching it with one hand he still had his gun pointed @ Jay.

Mick POV

I unlocked the phone & went to the contacts to see "Boss". I clicked on the name & it began to ring. "Tell him what we discussed & if you say anything else I'll pop yo shit." I told him. When he answered, i put the phone on speaker so we could hear what Ghost was sayin. "Talk now." I mouthed to him.

"Uhhh boss, we was workin the block & ran into these 2 dudes thats lookin for work."

"Ohh yea? Send em here, so i can see what they about." He responded.

"Ight, they on they way. Talk to you in a few days." He replied. The call ended.

"Take em out." Reno said. I gave Thugga the signal & we pulled the triggers ending Jody & Jay, sorry it had to end like this but thank yall boss. We just on a mission, we dgaf.

"Gotchu." Thugga responded to Reno.

"Whats the fuckin address?" I asked Jay.

"1965 Maryville Rd." He said.

"Ight, GoodNight." I said before me & bro let our guns spit bullets. After, we hopped in the truck & headed there.

"Ight, me & Caine gone follow yall there, make sure you dont blow cover." Reno said.

"We gotchu, one." I replied as i pulled off.

***

"Ohh, so you're the 2 Jay & Jody told me about. Sit down, lets talk business." He said smoking a cigar. His body guard stood behind him, big ass brickwall. Anyways, me & Thugga sat in the 2 chairs in front of his desk. "So, any experience?" He asked.

"Yea, nothin particular tho. Just a little somethin we had goin on by ourselves." Thugga answered.

"Ahhh, i see. Self employed huh?" He said dropping the ashes from his cigar. "When can you work?" He asked.

"Anytime you need us Sir." I said.

"Fine by me." He added.

"So when can we start?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night. If thats okay." He said.

"Tell him thats cool & we in that shit." Caine said.

"Thats cool." I said.

"Okay then, see you 2 tomorrow. Im counting on you." He said w. A glare.

"Sure thing." We said getting up & leaving out.

"& remember, dont fuck w. Me, this is grown man business." He said. We both walked out. We got in the truck & left. We headed back to the alley & left the truck. We hopped in the car w. Caine & Reno & jetted back home.

Step 1: Mission Complete.

Caine POV

"Good Job bros, thats was easy as hell, now the hard part is takin out all his men." I told them.

"Hell naw, thats the fun part." Mickey said.

"Here you go, damn serial killer." I responded. We all laughed & Reno dropped us off @ home.

"Ight bruh, see you tomorrow. Mission 2." I said to him.

"Ight bruh, one." He responded & drove off. Me & Mick walked in the house & Thugga walked to the back guest house. When i got in, i took a good 30 min shower. I hopped out, dried off, put on some boxers & got in my versace sheets. Soon, i drifted off to sleep.

Ava POV

I pray to God that nothing happens to my fat mama Kennedy. I've built a bond w. Her & that like my bestfriend. Just then, Rory walked thru the door.

"Hey baby, how'd it go?" I asked him.

"Wassup baby, it was straight. We got in. Next mission tomorrow." He responded.

"Ohh okay, please get her back." I said.

"Fasho. We got her, aint nothin gone happen to her. If so we got them."

"Ok, God forbid they do anything." I said. Rory grabbed me & kissed me.

"C'mer." He said. He lead me to the room & undressed me. He massaged my entrance & moans escaped. I was still in my panties & bra & he was gettin me soaked. "Take that shit off." He said snappin my bra off. This about to be a wild ride.

*******

Sorry i took so long yall.

Part 2 up next, ASAP.

Kennedy will be in the next MM.

Things about to go down...

Vote & Comment

-Tyga's BAE ❤

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

99.2K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
25.3K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...