Lost Ones Pt. 1

"I can give a fuck what a magazine say, get off my dick, thats the tip." TYGA ❤❤

(Reno in MM!) : Tell me if it loads!

*Few Days Later*

Reno POV

Me & Kennedy been stayin in this hotel suite but today, we movin into a house i put money down for the other day. We plan on living down here of course. My baby girl is still sleep so im about to wake her up, bathe her, & take her to Ava so we can get this movin shit started. But before i do all that, i gotta shower & handle my hygiene. Ava & Kennedy love eachother already.

I got out the shower, handled my hygiene, & put on some chill shit. I had on a white vneck, gray adidas joggers & my Legend Blues.

I went into her room & tried waking her deep sleepin ass up.

"Kennedy? Wake up baby girl." I said. She slightly moved but didnt wake up. "Princess, wake up for daddy." I said. She opened her eyes & sat up. She started whining, i guess she real tired. I let her lay on my shoulder & carried her to the room. I layed her on the bed & turned on Doc Mcstuffins for her until the bath water was done.

*

I put her on a white & gold minniemouse shirt, camos, & her timbs. I put her hair in 2 big puff balls & put on her diamond earrings. I packed her little backpack w . Her things.

"Ready baby girl?" I asked her picking her up. She shook her head & we headed to the car. I put her in her carseat & buckled her in. I got in & headed to Ava & Thugga.

Ava POV

Reno just dropped KenKen off & im so happy my lil baby is here. I missed her since yesterday! Lbvs.

Anyways, while she sat on the couch watchin TV, i went to the kitchen & got us some icecream. Before givin her the icecream, i took off her shirt so she wouldnt get it dirty if she made a mess. After that, she demolished the icecream.

"Mmmm good." She said w. Icecream on her face. I laughed & wiped her face. Rory came from the bathroom after waking up. When he saw KenKen, he smiled.

"Hey baby girl." He said pickin her up & kissing her cheeks. She laughed & hugged him. It made me smile, maybe some day that could be our son or daughter that he's bonding with. Cant wait to feel that feeling.

Caine POV

I was on my way to help big bro move in his new crib. He texted me the address & it wasn't far from my crib. When i pulled up to the right address, it was a nice, big ass house. It was a moving truck in the front & Reno's car in front. The movers was bringin in furniture so i walked in after them. When i walked in, Reno was drinking a bottled water.

"Wassup bro." i said dappin him up.

"Whats good B." he said back.

"Nice spot man, this some king shit frl." i said.

"Right on bro. Where Romy, Thugga, & Mick?" he asked.

"Mick in love ass w. Yae, Romy ass is somewhere depressed, & Thugga on his way over here." I said.

"Oh ok, lets get this shit started then, we just gotta unpack some shit."

"Ight bro." i said. We got to work & started unpacking shit.

*

"Damn im tired man, lets go grab something to eat, yo fridge empty than a bitch." I said.

"Fuck yea, my stomach eatin my back & shit. & My arms hurt from all them boxes." Thugga said.