Sweet Nothing ➳ Camren

By valerie2100

Head cheerleader Camila and Badass Lauren have never gotten along, but when Camila's pride and reputation are... More

The Crazy And Confused
You Ready?
The First Day
Odd Couples
Another Side
Some Much Needed Insight
Normani's Proposition (And What Came From It)
I Didn't Mean To Hit You That Hard...Oh Wait
Someone Has Some Work To Do
Confrontation
Action and Attraction
I Forgot To Mention That?
Girls Night In
Get Your Girl
Out Of Control
Out of Control
Car Wash
Caught
Date Night
Telling Normani
I Won't Say I'm In Love...At Least Out Loud
Finally.
Talkin' Bout My Girl
Deep Dish
'When This Is All Over You Have To Do One Thing For Me. Anything I Say'
Just Another Uneventful Day
Honesty
Rules Broken
Answer: No One Knew
Homecoming (Last Chapter)

We're Not Friends

78.6K 1.3K 2.6K
By valerie2100

All rights to original author.

__________________________________________________________________

Camila Cabello had it all. She was head cheerleader, dating the quarter back of the football team, practically OWNED the whole damn school and to top it all off she was sexy as hell and smart as a whip.

Everyone feared yet envied her in a way no one could describe.

She had the whole world wrapped around her little pinky.

...Well, almost the whole world.

"What the fuck are you doing in my seat Jauregui?" she sneered at the brunette currently occupying her chair. She was leaning back with her combat boots propped up on the table in front of her.

Lauren Jauregui.

She hated her. She was too carefree, too stubborn, too dumb and too fucking annoying to waste any of her time and energy. Of course those weren't the only reasons why she disliked her so much. The primary reason was that she was so god damn defiant. Everyone, EVERYONE else bent to her will except Lauren and it pissed Camila off to no end.

The brunette sighed lazily and chewed her gum for a moment more- that's another thing Camila didn't like about her. The girl chewed gum nonstop, all fucking day! She probably brushed her teeth with the shit still in her mouth!

Before Camila got the chance to yank the sticky substance out of the girls mouth herself she sat up and removed her sunglasses.

WHO THE FUCK WEARS SUNGLASSES INSIDE?

"What?" Lauren asked.

"Your ass. Out of my chair. NOW."

Lauren looked the raging girl up and down before smiling devilishly.

"Oh this is your seat? I'm sorry, I had no idea," she said, flashing her perfect white teeth but not making any attempt to move. Of course she knew it was her seat.

"Move," Camila said assertively, not wanting to show how angry she actually was. Lauren rolled her eyes playfully before standing up. To add to Camila's hate list: how much taller Lauren was then her. She had a good 3 inches on her meaning that the brunette looked down on Camila. No one looks down on Camila.

Suddenly Lauren brought her hand up to stroke the back of Camila's cheek gently.

"As you wish your majesty," she breathed out in a low voice, the gag inducing smell of cigars and spearmint washing over Camila. Her eyes grew colder as she slapped Lauren's hands away.

"Don't you fucking touch me SLUT," Camila growled before shoving past Lauren and plopping into her seat.

The brunette shook her head and made her way to the back of the room to her regular spot in European Geography, next to one Normani Kordei.

"Hey Nerd," she greeted.

"Michelle," Normani nodded back, not looking up from her AP Government homework.

"Ew."

"Your fault."

The two girls met each other's gazes before laughing. Despite Lauren being one of the resident badasses she got on well with cool nerd Normani Kordei. Probably because she hasn't slept with her. Yet.

While Normani was yes, currently second in their class she was less loser nerd with a pocket protector and more hot librarian without the glasses and better dressed. Their friendship began last year when Normani started tutoring Lauren. Every lesson the other girl would make a pass at her. It was the first time someone had blatantly ignored her. Usually people either fell at her feet or gave her cheek a firm open handed slap to the face. Can you guess which gender did which more often? Normani just kept right on going with the lesson, saying something really intelligent to confuse the other girl. Lauren finally stopped trying and they began to have genuinely friendly conversations. Normani was only one of two people that Lauren considered REAL friends.

"Laur, why do you keep doing that?" Normani asked finally putting away her homework.

"Doing what?"

"Pissing Camila off."

"Because it's fucking hilarious!" she laughed," Seriously did you see her face? I thought she was going to explode with anger!" Normani shook her head at her friend's antics. Suddenly Normani's phone vibrated and she laughed as she read it.

"What's got you all giggly?" Lauren asked.

"Camila wants to know, and I quote, 'why I would ever want to be friends with someone who was so fucking insufferable.'"

"Ugh I could ask you the same question," Lauren retorted glancing at Camila who was giving her the death glare. Lauren just smiled and waved, that got her to turn around.

That's the thing about Normani. Not only had she made it past Lauren's slutty advances bur she also managed to break through Camila's bitchy exterior. Normani was one of Camila's only close friends.

It was probably the only thing her and Lauren had in common and it was yet another reason why she didn't get a slushy facial when she walked down the halls.

This is why she was at a crossroads. As much as she thought what Lauren did was pretty funny she also felt bad for Camila.

"But really. She's just too fun to mess with, I can't help myself!"

"Whatever Laur. Hey are you going to that back to school party tonight at Stromberg's?"

"Why the hell would there be a back to school party now? School's been going on for 2 months."

"Because it's Stromberg." Lauren sighed dramatically.

"And people say I'M an idiot..."

"Yeah I know. So are you going?"

"Uh since when are parties your scene?" Normani looked away, pretending to focus on the teacher.

"Since Camila begged me to come..."

"Okay, what makes you think that I would go to a party with you when you're just going to ditch me for the Ice Queen? Just because I like to push her buttons doesn't mean I like to be around her."

"Because! She's probably going to ditch me to go make out with Austin," the dark skinned brunette pouted, but Lauren wasn't falling for it.

"Aaand...there will be a lot of drunk hot people there. You haven't gotten any in what? 2 hours?"

"Shut up Normani!" Lauren whined. Normani waited patiently ready for the brunette to cave. Lauren sighed.

"Fine. But only because she was bad."

__________________________________________________________________

"So babe, Stromberg's tonight?" Austin said to his girlfriend who was sitting arms crossed, eyes narrowed looking like she had been on her period for a whole month.

Sometimes boys are just so oblivious.

"It's been a while since we last...you know," he said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

Did I say sometimes? I meant all the time.

Camila gave him a sidelong glare that could make flowers wilt and ominous rain-filled clouds appear from nowhere.

"I'm not in the mood," she grumbled.

"You're never in the mood anymore..." Austin sighed, looking sad and mad at the same time.

"Sorry." Austin turned in his chair fast.

"Do you want to break up or something?" he asked rather loudly, the whole class turned to look at them...if they weren't already. What? They were hot.

"Austin, could you please leave your teenage affairs for outside the classroom?" Mrs. Doosenbury said. Austin scoffed but stayed silent.

"What the hell was that?" Camila whispered.

"Look it's not that I don't think you're hot anymore. Cuz I so do. And don't get me wrong I love the chase but a guy has needs!"

"Look it's just been a tough week. I have papers due in AP Biology and Health Careers, Demi's been down my throat plus bitchie badass over there pissed me off earlier."

"Aww a cat fight? Why didn't you tell me?" Austin whined as Camila rolled her eyes.

"Mahone!"

"Sorry Mrs. Doosenbury!" he hissed. He waited a second before resuming their conversation.

"I understand you're busy but I just want to feel like I'm part of this relationship."

"Relationship? Please, you're just in it for the sex." Austin looked at her stunned but she continued to look straight ahead. He was about to say something un-reversible before she opened her mouth again.

"Look I'm sorry. I'm just...I'll go with you tonight. And we'll see what happens, okay?" she said, a ghost of a smile forming on her lips.

It was enough for Austin to fall for it though.

"Okay."

__________________________________________________________________

Lauren got off of her sleek black 2015 iron 883 Harley-Davidson. It was her baby. Her baby. She had a picture of it in her wallet.

She took off her matching helmet as she dismounted the bike. She was an hour late because a party isn't a party unless everyone is already drunk. Besides, what kind of badass would she be if she showed up to parties on time? a bad one.

Sorta like Austin.

As expected the music could be heard outside and people were already stumbling out of the house drunk, the door was wide open for her to see all the sweaty gyrating bodies inside. Locking her baby she pulled out her phone and sent Normani a text.

To Mani: You better have a drink waiting for me!

She smiled when a reply cane before she even stepped into the house.

From Mani: Kitchen;)

As soon as she stepped through the door someone was all up in her business.

"What the hell Lauren! I go down on you in the bathroom DURING SCHOOL and you just up and leave?" the blonde screamed at her. Is it bad that she didn't remember her name and they just had sex barely 7 hours ago?

...

NAAAH.

"I had Spanish with Davi- I mean Mr. Martinez," the brunette shrugged," Now excuse me but I need to go find my friend," she started to push past her but the girl grabbed her wrist.

"My friends were right, you're just a selfish whore," with that came the sharp sting of another slap on her face. Lauren mentally congratulated herself, it was Thursday and she had only gotten 3 slaps that whole week! Personal record right there.

Eventually she made her way to the kitchen where Normani was indeed waiting for her. Plucking the Red Solo Cup from her hand she took a generous swig.

"You either forgot to put blush on half your face or you just got slapped. Funny, they both are totally realistic," Normani quipped.

"Huh, the latter. Girl from in between first and second period. Good thing she's as skilled at slapping as she is at eating pussy. Which is bad." Normani scrunched her nose up in disgust at the vulgar word as she chugged the jack and coke in her hand. Honestly the girl was just full of contradictions.

"So what's your plan for tonight? You gonna find her royal highness?"

"Actually I already found her, she's upstairs with Austin right now," she said sticking out her tongue causing us both to laugh.

"What about you? What's your plan?"

"Well, I'm horny because I haven't had a good lay in over a week and I think I'm just gonna do what I do best and see what comes up."

"What? Strip?" she asked playfully...or maybe not.

"NO, Mani. Dance."

"Oh like a lapdance?"

"Fuck you," Lauren said before turning away.

"No wait c'mon, you know I didn't mean that."

"I know you didn't," Lauren winked before shrugging off her leather jacket revealing the tight white tank top underneath," Now hold my jacket."

Lauren made her way to the make shift dance floor and just let loose. She felt the beat of the music flow through every part of her body, pulling it in different directions as she danced by herself, sweat already dripping down her chest and between her breasts. The alcohol only fueling her energy. She soon tuned everything else out as she lost herself to the music.

Until she felt a hand on her hips that is. She was facing a cute blonde boy with dirty blonde locks and a perfect set of teeth.

"Hey babe, mind if I join you?" he asked. Let's see when was the last time she had dick...oh yeah about a week. She looked at the guy who was doing his best at a flirtatious smile. Oh why not, he was cute enough.

"Yeah sure, if you can keep up."

He couldn't.

He couldn't. Not that many people could keep up with Lauren but it was really bad to be blunt. It seemed he had absolutely no idea what he was doing and didn't even know where to put his hands. Lauren cringed when he attempted to grind into her, it was sad and a total turn off. You know what else is a turn off? When a guy spills beer all over you, which he just did.

"O-oh my god, I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"Ugh it's fine..." Lauren grumbled as she rid herself of her shirt and tried to wipe her now beer drenched hands on it. The guys jaw fell out of his ass as he stared at Lauren with only her bra on. Did he honesty think he was still getting any from her?

"On the bright side, I did get you wet really fast..." he smirked eyeing her breasts. Rolling her eyes she turned and left him there in search of a bathroom. Damn clumsy as guys. This is why she likes girls too.

Finally locating an empty bathroom at the end of the upstairs hallway she began to try to get the beer stains off her shirt. Riding with a leather jacket and nothing underneath was extremely uncomfortable.

__________________________________________________________________

"God you're so fucking hot..." Austin said as he grinded upwards towards Camila who was trying to enjoy this. It felt good at first when he held on like he needed her but now the alcohol was catching up to her and she felt a little nauseous. As much as she didn't want to have sex with Austin (where of course he would always finish first and leave her hanging) she just couldn't let him go. They had gotten too comfortable with each other, not to mention how useful he was- well, how useful his 'status' was. As the badass quarterback and bitchy cheerleader power couple of Miami High her reputation was impenetrable. She wanted to keep it that way.

"I want you so bad right now," he groaned, his hard cock already poking at her bare thigh through his boxers.

She continued to kiss his neck, trying to ignore the way her stomach was doing flips- the bad kind.

But it was no use. Abruptly she stopped rocking against him.

"Why'd you stop baby?" he said panting hard.

"I think I'm gonna hurl," Camila said bringing her hand up.

"I'm not THAT bad!"

"No i-it's the alcohol-" The next thing Austin knew he was laying alone mostly naked while his girlfriend left him high and dry again.

Camila barged into the first bathroom she saw, not caring who was getting it on in there. As soon as she opened the door though she ran straight into...fucking Lauren Jauregui. Just her luck.

"Move!" Camila demanded pushing her against the sink harshly.

"Fuck!" Lauren screamed in pain. Camila couldn't care less though, all she was focusing on was white porcelain. Seconds later she was on her knees and gagging before her stomach threw its contents back up her throat.

Lauren didn't know what to do, she kinda felt bad for the Latina and her throw up was getting all over her beautiful hair.

Without even realizing it the brunette was holding her hair back for her. Don't ask her why she was doing it- she would probably blame it on the alcohol.

Lauren watched as the other brunette panted, how her back muscles tightened with each wretch. Watching her all vulnerable was...kind of a turn on.

Ew no Lauren what are you thinking. She's a cold-hearted bitch and you don't like her and you definitely don't think anyone throwing up could be sexy, the girl thought.

"What are you doing here?" Camila asked, trying to be intimidating but came out more breathy.

"It was getting in your hair." Camila groaned before dry heaving but nothing came out.

"Since when do you care?"

"I don't." Camila was about to tell her to get the hell out but then was gagging on air again. She decided to let it go for now. Usually she was much better at holding her poison but since she knew the only way she'd be able to take care of Austin was to get insanely drunk she went a little overboard.

Lauren stayed with her for the next few minutes and brushed stray locks back when they fell loose from her tender hands.

Finally Camila figured she was through and leaned back, placing her head back on the wall as Lauren let go of her.

Camila didn't like the way she was looking at her. Almost like she was...concerned. Deciding not to make a venous comment in fear that the brunette would run and tell everyone of her vulnerability she choked out a barely there 'thank you.'

"No problem," the brunette smiled. In another moment of weakness Camila admired Lauren's beauty- how her long brown hair cascaded over her shoulders and...

Oh shit. She was shirtless.

Not even noticing her ogling she raked her gaze over the pink bra and wondered what was just beneath the silky fabric...

"Umm Camila?" Lauren asked, snapping Camila out of her haze.

"Y-yeah?"

"I'm gonna...go now."

"Okay," this was the first time Camila didn't have contempt in her voice...probably because he was so confused.

Lauren looked the girl up and down once more before turning away.

"Jauregui?" Camila called, commanding her once again to stop.

"What?"

"This doesn't mean we're friends or anything. I still don't like you." Lauren flashed her one last grin before giving her signature wink.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

__________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of this story! If you like it and want me to continue, please comment or vote on this story! Tell your friends, spread the word!!!!

P.s.- Throughout this fic, Normani will be, Normani Kordei but her mom will be Andrea Hamilton. Idk, just in case you get confused in the later chapters. ~Val

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 21.3K 51
[COMPLETED]✓ I never forgot my first love. I just learnt to pretend everything was okay while I was breaking on the inside. I lost myself because the...
962K 16.6K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
681K 20.8K 22
Her hand softly gripping mine and soft brown eyes staring undividedly at me. Both pleading for me not to leave.