๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

By _dreamysoul

๐’œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’-๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ "๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท... More

Introduction
Contents
โœซ Aesthetics โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
ANNOUNCEMENT
A/N {Important}
new book

EPILOGUE

1K 60 10
By _dreamysoul

In French, you don't say
"I miss you." You say
"tu me manques"
which means,
"you are missing from me"
I love that...

****

5 years later

It was an another blissful day and the sun was shining brightly. Faiz and Rafiya were peacefully sleeping in each other's embrace. Their peaceful sleep was disturbed by a knock on their door. 

"ummm..hh faiz open the door... Faira must be there" Rafiya said making faiz wake up.

He woke up and went to open the door. As soon as he opened the door a 3 years old cute and adorable toddler walked inside the room and went towards the bed where rafiya was sleeping.

She jumped on the bed and sat on rafiya's stomach...

"Mumma..... waek... up..." Faira said in her cute and broken voice.

"My little princess" Rafiya cooed her and hugged her tightly and slept again. 

"Mumma.... it is 9... waek up... see Faira alos woek up" Faira said. 

"Janna let you mom sleep... till then we both will play" Faiz picked faira in his arms and took her to her room. 

"Papa i wanna paly dolls dolls"  Faira said pointing towards her doll set which faiz has gifted her on her last birthday. 

"ok baby... lets play" Faiz said and both the father and daughter duo started playing.  

After some time Rafiya woke up and came to faira's room and saw both faiz and faira playing. Faiz was giving faira a piggyback ride and faira was laughing wholeheartedly . 

Rafiya smiled seeing the both of them and came inside the room. 

"Farii baby" Rafiya said making both of them to look at her and faira quickly came down from her father's back and ran towards rafiya. 

"Mumma" Faira said loudly and jumped on rafiya and hugged her tightly with her tiny hands around rafiya's neck. 

"mumma yuo woek up" Faira asked innocently making both rafiya's and faiz's heart melt. 

"Yes baby now come on let's give you a bubble bath" Rafiya said maiking faira squeal in joy. 

"Faiz ap bhi jake nah le" Rafiya said to which faiz nodded and kissed both of their heads and went to take a bath. 

****

After freshening up rafiya was making the breakfast and faira was sitting of kitchen slab and was blabbering in her cute voice. 

"Mumma whta aer you maeking" Faira asked 

"Baby i am making pancakes for you and sandwich for you papa" Rafiya said 

"Mumma i wanth chcolaat on pacanek" Faira said in her broken english {Mumma i want chocolate on pancakes.}

"I know baby... i am making chocolate syrup also" Rafiya said pulling faira's cheeks. 

"Ahhh mumma it hruts" Faira said rubbing her cheeks cutely. 

"What are mumma and baby doing" faiz said coming after getting ready. 

He came towards rafiya and kissed her forehead and moved towards faira and kissed her forehead and cheeks making her squeal. 

"Papa mumma is maeking pacanek and snadwcih" Faira said cutely.

"Accha ji.... today faira will eat pancakes"  Faiz said in baby voice and started tickling faira making her laugh loudly.

"Papa.....noee...noo" Faira said laughing. 

"Accha now come on both of you go out and sit on the dinning table... i will bring the breakfast" Rafiya said 

"Okh mumma" Both faiz and faira said going out making rafiya chuckle. 

Soon rafiya bought the breakfast and the trio ate while laughing and talking... 

****

Same day 9:00 pm

Rafiya was sitting in her room after making faira sleep. She was sitting on the bed and was eagerly waiting for faiz to come so that she could share the news with him. 

After sometime faiz came home from office and both faiz and rafiya ate their dinner and now both of them were sitting on the bed cuddling while watching the movie. 

Suddenly rafiya sat straight and stopped the movie. 

"Kya hua rafi... movie kyu stop kardi" Faiz said being confused.

"Ummm.. mughe kuch batana hai apko" Rafiya said aounding nervous. 

"hnn bolo na kya hua hai" Faiz asked cupping her face. 

"Ek minute" Rafiya said and went towards the closest and came out with her hands back. 

"Kya chupa rahi ho rafi" Faiz said seeing her holding something in her hand.

Rafiya slowly brought her hand front and kept it in front of faiz. It was a cute white onesie printed "LITTLE BEAR"

Faiz took it in his hands and asked "Baby don't you think it's too small for our farii... and moreover...."

Faiz stopped in middle and loked at rafiya being shocked and saw her biting her lips. 

"Rafi is...is it truuee.... we are having... another baby" Faiz asked being overwhelmed.

Rafiya nodded her head and that's it faiz got up from the bed and picked her in his arms and twirled her.

"ahh... thanku thanku so much rafii for once again giving me the happiness of becoming a dad.... i love you so muchhh" Faiz said and pulled her in a tight hugg.

"I love you too faizz" Rafiya said and reciprocated his hug. 

Faiz broke the hug and sat on his knees and cupped her waist in his hands... the home of their baby. 

"Mumma papa already loves you so much baby... come soon" Faiz said and gave numerous kisses on her waist and then got up and kissed her forehead and hugged her once again.....

****

3 years later 

It was a bright morning and Rafiya was making the breakfast when faiz came down just in his trousers and hugged her from back making her startle. 

"Uhh... faiz you scared me" Rafiya said 

Faiz didn't replied and started nuzzling his head in her head.

"Faizz... kya karra hai... chodein." Rafiya said moaning lightly getting affected by his proximity. 

Faiz turned her and made her sit on the kitchen slab and gave her his famous smirk. 

"Fa.izzzz..app..." She couldn't complete her sentence as faiz captured her lips in a toe curling kiss. 

Faiz took her upper lip in his and she took his lower lip in her's. Both were kissing each other slowly and  smoothly. Rafiya opened her mouth and taking the chance faiz entered his tongue in her mouth and started kissing her roughly and passionately. 

"papa why are you eaiting my mumma"  6 years faira said who came with a 2 year old raiz while holding his hand. 

Faiz and rafiya immediately broke the kiss and looked towards their kids. Faiz helped rafiya to get down the slab. 

"Beta papa was just showing me that how much he loves mumma" Rafiya said picking faira in her arms and faiz nodded while picking raiz in his arms. 

Faira nodded her head and peaked her mumma's lips and said "I also lovee you sooo muchh mumma" Faira said cutely 

"mumma also love fairraaa so muchhh" Rafiya said giving numerous kisses to faira on her whole face. 

"Yeah yeah... no one loves me and my champ" Faiz said making a fake bad face and so raiz did as if understanding what his papa said. 

"Aww papa.... mumma and i love you and raiz also veryyy much" Faira said 

"I aslo lobe yuo" Raiz said in his cute voice making the trio awwww....

"We also love raiz very much" All three said and shared a family hug.

"I love you" Rafiya whispered in Faiz's ear. 

"I love you too" Faiz replied hugging his family closer.  

This was their life filled with happiness and joy... Sure they have up and down... some light arguments but above all this was their love which never ended... 

Fights are temporary,

but our love is permanent... ❤️

THE END

Asslam o alikum, Hello guys

hope you all liked the epilogue of this story.

Will post the next story soon probably after 10th june as my school's are reopening  and i need to catch up alot....till that Stay tuned.

And if possible pls give shoutout to my book.

Stay safe !!

Peace Out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Maraasim By xyx

Spiritual

6.4K 230 9
Zimmal. A wife. A mom. Zayd. A husband. A dad. It was all fairytales. But what went wrong? It's a story of finding their way back to each other. D...
181K 681 25
18+ แ€•แ€ซแ‹ แ€…แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€แ€บแ€‘แ€ฒแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€žแ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€Ÿแ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ‹ แ€Šแ€…แ€บแ€Šแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€•แ€ซแ‹
11.7K 207 36
............. SORRY I AM NOT GOOD AT WRITING DESCRIPTION SO U CAN DIRECTLY READ THE STORY I BELIEVE U WILL ENJOY IT ..
5.7K 141 60
Aadhya was an Indian Girl who had a One-sided love for Anish for many years. She proposed and he accepted her but after a year, unexpected twists and...