Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 31 - New Girl?

6.5K 228 252
By AshliKiwii

We all turned our attention to the sound of the voice and saw Mikey standing next to Kakucho. Mikey scanned the room and spotted me. He titled his head. "(Y/n)?" He then looked at Kakucho. "Why is she here?"

"I just brought her here, that's all."

"I see." Mikey walked over to where Sanzu, Rindou, and I were. He looked at Sanzu and Sanzu put his gun away. "What's going on here?"

"Sanzu was trying to shoot me" I blurted out.

Mikey glared at Sanzu. "Did I give you the okay to kill her?" The way he said that made Sanzu straighten up.

"No, but Mikey..."

Mikey ignored him. "Come here, (Y/n)." Mikey grabbed my hand and lead me out of the room. He didn't say anything to his executives and just left.

"If that was your way of trying to get her in your bed, then you need to try a better approach" Mochi commented. Him and Koko were in the room as well when that all went down.

"No one asked you Mochi." Sanzu went over to a corner in the room and sat in one of the chairs. He let out a frustrated sigh.

Kakucho looked at Sanzu and then at the others. "So what? Someone's sexual frustration got the better of them?" Kakucho asked.

"It would seem so." Koko was checking his nails. "Maybe I should try to invite (Y/n) to get a manicure with me" he thought.

"We literally have a line of girls he could just pick from" Rindou sighed. "Don't see why he's so hung up on her."

"Maybe he has a thing for her" Mochi replied with a laugh. "It's obvious Hajime does."

"What was that, Kanji?" Koko asked him.

"Nothing." Mochi shook his head. "He was definitely thinking about her just now" he thought.

"Like hell I have a thing for her!" Sanzu said from his spot in the room.

"If that's the case, then how come you didn't take that red head's offer?" Rindou asked. "She was more than willingly to let you fuck her."

"I wasn't interested in her."

"So that just proves Kanji's right about you having a thing for (Y/n) then" Ran pointed out.

"If you Haitanis keep talking, I'll kill both of you" Sanzu threaten.

Kakucho shook his head and took a sit. He decided to just wait here until Mikey brought me back. "I wonder what he wanted to talk to her about?" he thought as he did his best to drown out the sounds of the others arguing. "Oh yeah, that girl should be arriving today" he continued to think.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck" I thought as I let Mikey lead me to who knows where. "Why me? What did I do this time?" I continued to think as I followed him into an elevator. I watched him push a button and kept holding my hand. It was like he was making sure I couldn't ran away from him.

The two of us stood in the elevator together. It was quiet as hell and awkward. Neither one of us talked and I knew for damn sure I wasn't going to be the first one to speak. I was too scared of what was about to happen. "I should have hidden myself in one of the corners of the room or something" I thought as I heard the elevator ding, telling us we reached our destination.

Mikey stepped out of the elevator and lead me to a staircase. We walked up the staircase and came across a door. Mikey opened the door and it revealed the roof of the building we were in. "Why are we on the roof?" I thought as I finally felt him let my hand go. I looked at him and watched him walked over to a tower of some sort. He then used the built in leader on the tower and climbed up it. "What is going on here?" I quietly asked myself as I watched him sit crossed legged on the tower.

"It's a nice view up here, isn't it?" Mikey asked as he looked over the city.

"Yeah?" I titled my head in confusion.

"You should join me up here, (Y/n)."

"Pass" I thought but knew I didn't have the balls to say that to him. "Okay, but I'm a little bit scared of heights." This is coming from the same person who used to go on the craziest roller coasters a few years ago.

"It's okay, I'll make sure you won't fall." Mikey looked behind him and straight at me. I gulped and made my way over to the tower. I took my time climbing up it and eventually joined him. "Sit down."

"Okay." I looked around and realized there wasn't really enough space up here for two people to sit next to each other. "Um, could you scoot over a bit?"

"Just sit here." He uncrossed his legs and propped them up. I didn't say anything and just sat between his legs. I could feel him slowly wrap his arms around my waist and nuzzle his head in the crook of my neck. I instantly froze on the spot due to this. I was definitely taken aback by this.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I mentally screamed.

"Is it true you escaped a week or two ago?" he asked. Even through he was nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, I could still hear him clear as day.

"There's no point in lying is there?" I thought. "...yes."

I felt his grip on me tighten. "I see."

"Are you mad?"

"No." His grip on my loosened a bit. "You ended up coming back, so I'm not mad" Mikey explained. "But don't try it again unless you want me to kill you." The way he spoke and how he was treating me was contradicting each other. He was very gentle in holding me but his words were very harsh. "You still belong to me after all."

"I understand, Mikey" I replied.

Was his threat going to stop me from trying to escape again? No. As long as I don't get caught and probably get the hell out Japan, I might be in the clear. But then again, I already got used to living in Japan and didn't want to leave. So with that in mind, I'll probably have to change my name and appearance. "I'll just hideout somewhere for a year or two until they lose interest in me" I thought as I felt Mikey move. He was readjusting himself behind me. "But for now, I have to sit here with the boss of Bonten for who knows how long" I continued to think and looked out over the city.

It was a nice view from where we were and I bet it would be even nicer at night. However, my ass was starting to hurt and I wanted to leave. But I didn't know how I was going to excuse myself or if he would even let me go in the first place. I sort of just accepted my fate that I would be sitting here for a hot minute.

Roughly thirty or so minutes passed and I felt Mikey let my waist go. "You can leave now, (Y/n)" I heard him say. Of course I did not hesitate to stand up and climb down. I didn't even like my jelly legs get to me until I was safely back on the roof.

"Um. Is there anything else you want from me?" I asked him before I left.

"Not really." Mikey stayed in that same spot and I went back inside the building.

"They keep playing with my emotions" I mumbled as I slowly made my way back to the lounge room. "How can you be so gentle when holding me but have no problem threatening me at the same time?!" I quickly covered my mouth just in case someone was nearby. I then let out a sigh. "I need to get out away from them before it's too late" I thought. I could slowly feel myself getting attached to them slowly but surely. I mean I see them so often at this point that I have no choice but to get attached to them. I also slowly felt myself give up on trying to escape from them as well. "I could literally make a run for it since Kakucho isn't here babysitting me right now." I stopped walking and looked around me. "You know what, I'll take my chances."

I took off into a full sprint down the hallway and down the stairs. I didn't bother using the elevator because there was a more likely chance that one of them could be in there. "Don't know why I thought running down the stairs would be a smart choice either." I stopped running and just walked down the stairs. It did take me longer to get back down to the first floor. "Well, I'm down here, now what?" I looked around and saw a few guys in black suits either walking around or just standing. "I could literally walk out the door and act like none of this never happened." I causal made my way to the door and opened it, taking a foot outside.

"Um, is this the Hikage Company?" a voice asked me and I looked in front of me. I saw a girl who looked around my age with brown hair and green eyes. She wore a business dress with matching heels. She also seemed to be the same height as me, maybe an inch or two shorter.

"Hikage Company?" I questioned her.

"Yes. I'm here for an interview to become a secretary" she explained to me.

"Honey this ain't no regular company" I thought. "I think you might have gotten the wrong address."

"Really?" The girl pulled her phone out and opened google maps. "Are you sure?" She then turned her screen towards me. "It's says the company I'm looking for is right here."

"Hmm."

"Do you work here Miss?" the girl asked me.

I let out a laugh. "Like hell I work here." I then let out a cough. "Um no, I don't. I was visiting my uh my boyfriend..." I didn't know what to say and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Really? I told myself I wanted to settled down with my new job before I seek out a potential partner."

"She's one of those types isn't she?" I thought as I looked at her.

"What are you doing, (Y/n)" I heard a familiar voice ask. I slowly turned around to see Kakucho with his arms crossed standing behind me.

"I was getting some fresh air" I lied. "Fuck!" I mentally exclaimed. I was so close to freedom again.

"Really?" Kakucho wasn't believing me for a second and turned his attention to the girl I was talking to earlier. "You must be Yumi Orihara" Kakucho said to the girl.

"I am."

Kakucho looked back at me. "I'm sure you know your way back to the lounge, right, (Y/n)?"

"Yeah."

"Then you should get going." I slowly walked back into the building. "You can follow me Ms. Orihara." Kakucho started walking and the girl followed him.

"It's was nice talking to you Ms. (Y/n)." The girl waved me bye. "I hope I get to see you more often when you come to visit your boyfriend."

Kakucho stopped for a moment and looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and acted like I was going to make my way back up to the lounge area. I waited for Kakucho to be out of sight and made my way back to the doors. "Pfft, you think I'm going to let an opportunity let this slip by me?"

Just as I was about to push the doors opened, I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. Goosebumps ran down my spine and I was afraid to turn around to see who it was. "Thought you could pull a fast one over us, huh, (Y/n)?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 31
โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚ใ‚ใชใŸใฎ่…•ใฎ็ทฉๅ’Œโ โขพโ–‘โ–’โ–“โ–ˆ A story in which l/n y/n is forced to marry to Japan's most feared criminal Manjirou Sano. ๐“‚€" Why are you always bottling up...
277K 11.8K 32
โ†ณ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...
107K 4.2K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...