Kitsune (Naruto Fanfiction)

By n4mikaze03

{reconsider to be rewritten}Uzumaki Naruto is a cheerful, naive boy and a prankster. little that people know... More

1. prologue rewrite
2. the school life
3. the traitor
4. Team selection
5. teammate
6.
7.
I'm back
8. beginning to wave
9. wave part 1
10.wave part 2
11. wave part 3
12. wave part 4
13. secret that shouldn't be unvailed
14. Break!!!
15. Break part 2
16. Monochromatic eyes
17. Announcement of exam
18. One-tailed and the exam begins
19. Written test
20. Forest of death
21. The snake bite
22. The wrath.
23.
24. Festival
26. the tournament
27. Satsuki vs Gaara
28. The Unexpected Invasion
29. Orochimaru vs Hokage
30. The red hair.
31. Neji vs Naruto
32. Tsunade returns
33. Unexpected
34. Chase
35. The battle of the valley
36. not one but two
37.Memories Of Past
38. epilogue
sequel

25. The Frog Sannin arrive!

2.1K 35 2
By n4mikaze03

The loud snore in the was produced by the only blonde. It was tired for him, after reading his father's work in producing his perfect Hiraishin.

His father's studies room which is located in the basement with a desk lamp is his only used light even though there are more lights on the ceiling. His father's workshop also contained several books that related to his work. From the History of Konoha to various seals and bloodlines.

His father was always known as a worm book and genius. He always experiments with his new seals when he even got made one. Which causes havoc in some districts.

The blonde's eyes open. He wiped his eyes and stared sleepily at his clock. "Uh, it's nine o'clock"

He usually is a morning person but his late-night studies in his father's room made him have less quality of sleep. For a boy age like him, he needed it to get a good health.

Naruto went to his private bathroom refreshing himself with a shower. He put on his civilian clothes. Dark black t-shirt with a pocket on his left chest and long pants also his brown shoes.

He wants to go out to search for a new TV in the electronics store and buy some vegetables. 'Should I buy vegetables for the lunch or I could get lunch together at Satsuki's house?'

He remembered the embarrassing moment when he bluntly asked her the very dumb question ever. He shakes his head letting the thoughts of yesterday take off. Straight to his assignment, he opened the door and was greeted by a person.

"Naruto" cheerfully the old man called his name. He was surprisingly shocked and automatically swinging his leg at the old man. The old man idly grabbed his leg with his bare hand. "Seriously, Naruto. That is how you greet your old godfather" he said with disappointment.

"Jiraiya sensei?" He noticed the old man wearing a red haori, red and grey Kimono and a headband protector with a written frog on it.

"Of course, it's my brat!" He said angrily, furious with his old student.

"Why, didn't you tell me that you will visit here? At least I could prepare something for you and second how did you I'm staying here?"

"Well, at first I didn't have any attention to visiting Konoha until the urgent call so I decided to visit Konoha without informing you. When I arrive here, how shocked I was to see your apartment was burned. I know that old man must give you someplace to stay so it would be your old parent's mansion." Proudly The Frog Sannin states.

"I guess, your intuition was good" he comments with a sweatdropped. "Oh, I should go to the stores today to buy some things"

"Do you want me to join? It would be less lonely"

"Yeah, I doubt that"

After some minutes

"You're Jiraiya the famous author of Icha-icha. Can I get your autograph?"

"Sure, sure. Hahaha"

Jiraiya signed the paper and give it to his fans. "Thank you, Jiraiya-sama"

"No problem, so who wants my autograph" The frog Sannin enthusiastically asked his fans that surrounds him. In return, his fans raised their hand and move closer to him.

As the time pass more and more of his fans appeared crowded the half of the street to meet their admirable author of that mature pornography fantasy book.

Naruto looks at the old man from afar with pissed. 'Huh, less lonely you say'. Beside him, there is a new TV that he just bought for his parent's mansion. He signed mentally. 'This is not the time to have a grudge towards that old man. Let's headed back to the mansion.'

When he got there, he set up his TV in his living room. He must say the TV he choose was suitable for his parent's living room. Having a large screen LED with quality HD is the peak of the technology and also because the living room was big, it looks like the TV has made progress by filling the emptiness of the room in large quantity.

He slumps himself on the sofa. He looked at the ceiling wondering if there is something he needs to do. He had relived his parent's mansion it is not nice to cast it aside, right? 'Should I make teleportation or a portal to this mansion? Maybe I should.'

He gets up and went to the door to see that the old man still not coming he decides to go to Satsuki's house.

With his current outfit, he pressed the bell.

Ding dong

"I'm coming" the voice heard from behind the door. The door opened to see her in her dark blue apron with her hair tied in a ponytail. She also wearing a plain blue T-shirt and sports pants. Instead of inviting them, she just takes her glance away from him. 'This is maybe due to yesterday'.he thoughts.

"So, can I come in," He asked? Satsuki just nodded slowly. From his observation, she realised that she was feeling uncertain about his presence.

He sits on her comfy sofa nervously even though he had lived with her for several months by now. 'Why do I feel so uncomfortable? I'm just being normal before coming here but why now my heart feels smaller? You must be bold, Naruto. Be bold' he told himself.

Tea was presented in front of him and driven him out of his thought. It was Satsuki with anxious looks on her face.

It puzzled him. 'Did I make her sad?' He took a secret glance with his eyes without turning his face worried.

She then bows to him and says. " I'm sorry, Naruto-Kun!"

Naruto was aghast. He doesn't know what to say. "W-w-what?"

"I'm so sorry" wept the Uchiha girl. Her voice also seems broken down.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't lock you outside. I thought you will be living in your house but turn out that when I go to your apartment. I saw a burnt destroyed house instead. I started to wonder where will you sleep after that. Where will you live?" She continues to weep after an outburst of her inner trouble.

Naruto with all he can tries to calm her. It was nice for someone to care about him but he hates when someone he cared about is sad. It hurts him. 'Should I tell her?'

Naruto hugs her gently comforting her. Her sobs become less as the time passed by which made him feel glad. "Satsuki, I didn't sleep in the random street that night. I sleep at my friend's house". He said with a bit of guilt. 'Maybe I should lie to her for now. Not to mention living in the luxurious mansion '

"Oh, I see. I'm glad you're okay" she wipes her tears.

Naruto noticed there is a thick nylon string around her neck. It seems like there is something attached to it. He wondered if she did it with herself. "What is around your neck?"

"Oh, this" she responded. Her tone becomes clear not influenced by past emotions. She pulled out her handmade necklace and show it to him. He notices there is a Kunai that he gives attached to it. "So you made this to tie the kunai I give you around your neck. Doesn't it heavy" he said with amusement and happiness.

Satsuki wanted to protest but her protest died down as she saw Naruto apply some seals on the kunai. The result of the kunai becoming smaller than the size of her palm hand. "Wow, where did you learn it?"

"I learned from some scrolls in the library". The librarian's relationship with him isn't bad as the other citizen here. She did allow him to use the library as long he didn't make any ruckus around her library or else punishment awaits.

"Look here, if you applied some chakra to these Kunai. The Kunai will be reverted to its original size." Truth to his words Kunai becomes big as its original. After some minutes, it becomes smaller again.

"Wow, you might be will become a Fuijutdu specialist, someday. After all you aren't useless at all" Satsuki commented.

'It is not I might. I am a Fuinjutsu specialist. I created my seals for several months for my use. Wait did she say I'm useless' His eyes widened and look at her with shock.

"Hold on, you say I'm useless?"

"Yes, in some degree" Satsuki nonchalantly said walking to her room leaving the blonde frowned alone.

'I think I have helped many times in saving while acting as an idiot facade. I even helped her clean her'

Satsuki retreated back to her room door to see the blonde still wondering and confused. It amuse her."You know I'm just messing with you, right?"

"YOU!!"

Satsuki laughs at the blonde dense demeanour. She walks fast into her room and quickly slams the door blocking her tease victim from entering.

Days later

It was 5 days after the date, Naruto was alone in her house. Satsuki was gone training with her sensei, Kakashi for further improvement. She did need more improvement to beat someone like Gaara.

He did tell Satsuki, that he went to train with a jounin shinobi while she was with Kakashi but both Kakashi and Naruto know it was a pretty lie. He didn't need intense improvement. He just needs information which he has but he also needs to learn more in his career as a shinobi and so people around him.

"Hey, kid" the old man, Jiraiya came to him.

"What's the wrong sensei? Did your fans exhaust you?" The blonde said in a joking manner.

"Of course and in addition to that old man for that" Jiraiya massages the back of his neck after having some hard times with fans.

"Hokage-sama? That pervert" he sighed under his breath.

"Yeah, at first he did tell me to do some recon mission to track down Orochimaru. Then, he assigned me some random of my fans to make photoshop and make a discussion for making a movie" Naruto's eyes widen and look at his godfather.

"A movie!"

"Yeah, my stories were so marvelled even they want to make a movie" Jiraiya exclaimed proudly at his masterpiece.

"But it's smut aren't they?"

"I hope not, they probably altered a bit from my story to make sure it is suitable for all ages or only above 13 years old or else the movie would not get profitable. Look I also want to get benefit from this so I let them do whatever they want and also we don't want to corrupt some young child, right."

"Wow, that's nice coming for you" Naruto smiled hearing the statement from his old sensei.

"Of course, I am a pervert but I'm still moral," Jiraiya said with might on his own but was soon crushed by the blonde.

"Morals, my ass!! You did read that book and peeped those girls in the hot spring in front of me. ME" Naruto furiously pointed his thumb finger at him and recalled his past training which isn't very good for a child to remember.

"I'm sorry?"

"Sorry, yeah maybe I will forgive you but not my grandfather. Hopefully you didn't taste his wrath" Naruto evilly smirked.

Jiraiya gasped as he mentioned his grandfather. "Don't you dare to talk about him. Mentioning him with the past mistake that I made with you makes me shiver to remember the punishment he did give me. Okay fine, I will discard you from my references list for my novel. Now, we good?"

"We're good and don't worry about him. He shouldn't come to Konoha any time soon as he has some business in The land of lightning."

"So what business he do in there?"

Naruto shrugged. "I don't know he has various jobs. Sometimes he is a mercenary. Then a volunteered for a humanitarian project helping the poor in some poor districts. But I'm certain he is also an author like you, writing books based on his life experience. The illusion of the name he used as an author. Does it ring any bell?"

Jiraiya was surprised to hear that name. "So you grandfather it's him, so he is my rival all along." The red aura comes out from him. It was grim, despair, challenged all it came from one person.

"Wait, why are you suddenly brave to oppose my grandfather. Didn't you afraid he could cast another illusion on you" Naruto was worried about sensei becoming his victim.

"Naruto, he is my rival for more than 10 years. His book even got more fame than mine. 10 years I tried to defeat him. 10 years...  if you excuse me. I want to make a new plot for my new book" Jiraiya then left him alone in his house.

Naruto was puzzled he doesn't understand the passion for writing novels but he have planned to make it some for his side income. 'Oh, should I tell him I will make novels with Grandpa. Never mind. He will know later.'

Meanwhile

"Master, the invasion has been fully prepared. What is your next order?" A grey-haired shinobi named Kabuto Yakushi bowed in respect in front of his master, Orochimaru.

"None, we wait until the time is right" he replied earning a nod from his servant. The servant left him to inform others of his orders. Orochimaru felt a bit uneasy with this plan.

'It all plans well. I hope for some difficulty but this is too smooth'. He was having suspicions lately since the last battle between him and the blonde. For now, the blonde is not his main concern also he got his goal to mark the Uchiha's descendent with his curse mark. With this she will succumb to him as she will crave more power to avenge her family and her clan.

'But isn't that, what I truly want?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 17.8K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
31.2K 429 12
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
14.6K 393 11
After the mission in the land of wave Naruto, begin to think clearly of being a shinobi. He wants to grow and become strong, but he needs to train an...
5.9K 176 17
A Naruto x fem sasuke fanfic "WHY??!!" "Because this world is messed up, I will fix it. NO MATTER THE COST" . . "You said you would fix this world, n...