School Sucks |Skammy|and othe...

By Zombienow

Sammy's school consists of gay teachers, smoking, gay friends, new found crushes, evil principals, and just... More

Gay teachers, Gossip, and more
Short chapter so i'll update twice today
Hooked

That i was...

1.7K 62 22
By Zombienow

Sammy pov:

I wake up to whimpering in my bathroom.

"Shawn, you okay?' My head is in fire. I notice half a bottle of vodka on the floor. 

Did i drink that?

"HHHEEEEELLLLPPPP!" I hear shawn scream from the bathroom.

I quickly run over just to see shawn on the floor with the saddest look you have ever seen.

I face-palm at how adorable this kid could be.

"Uhh, Whats the matter?"

"My sleeve's stuck behind the toilet." He pouts.

I look behind him to see one of his many OBEY sweaters stuck on one of the bolts behind the toilet.

"How the hell did you get stuck?" I questioned.

"JUST HELP MEEE!!!!...Please?" He asks with hopefully eyes.

"Fine." I easily unhooked his sleeve.

"Dude. that only took like, three seconds"

"SHUTUPIONLYHADONEHAND!" He yelled quickly then ran into the bedroom.

I walked behind him and watched as he ran and jumped onto my bed and went into the starfish position.

I plopped down next to him.

"What where you doing down there?" I ask again.

"IDIDABADTHINGANDNOWMYHEADHURTSANDIGOTSICK!!!" He yelled quickly then winced as if he was in pain.

"Can ya repeat that?"

"I did a bad thing and now my head hurts and i got sick..." He held his head pain.

"What bad thing did you do?" Its shawn! what could've he possibly done?

He didn't answer me and just stared at the vodka bottle.

.

.Processing

.

"HOLY SHIT SHAWN!!! YOU DRANK ALL THAT?!?!" I ask in disbelief.

He winces

"PLEASE STOP TALKING SO LOUD!!!!" He sort-of yelled. Shawn only really yells if he's embarrassed or something.

"Sorry, but DANG dude... I'll go get us some aspirin." He just nods then cuddles into my covers.

I walk down stairs.

"Hey mom!" I ask as cheerfully as i can...She doesn't even blink

"Hey dad!!!" I stand in front of him and the hat rack so he'll have to talk to me.

He just reaches over me to grab his hat and I'm pretty sure I've become completely invisible to my parents...

I sigh in defeat and go to the medicine cabinet.

I probably could've taken anything from drugs to money and they wouldn't even look my way.

I get water then head upstairs.

I hand shawn the medicine and water.

I sit against the wall then memories of last night suddenly swarm me.

.

Brother

.

Taiwanese guy

.

Shawn

.

Vodka

.

Taylor... Oh mah gawd

OH MAH GAWD!!!

I stared at shawn

"What." Shawn looked over to me.

I start teasing him

First i whisper

"shawn and taylor kissing in the tree."

He just stares in confusion

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g"

He still doesn't catch on

"First Comes Love."

"SAM BE QUIET!!!"

He figured it out and i started running.

"THEN COMES MARRIAGE."

He starts chasing me all around the house. Neither of us cared if my parents saw us.

I made my way back to the room and shut the door. My door doesn't have a lock so i had to pin myself against it.

I literally just hear him smack himself against the door and fall down.

"THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!!!!" I scream as he pushes through the door and tackles me.

"SHUTUP!!!" He yells/giggles

"Aww, is little shawnee embarrassed?" I made little kiss faces at him.

"Of taylor? Never." He blushes and looks down.

"Then why're you blushing?" I ask.

"BECAUSE YOUR SCREAMING IT EVERYWHERE AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD ANYBODY THAT I WAS...That i was..." He gets up and i stay on the floor.

"Gay? Bi? Pan? Dismal? polyamorous? Trans? Lesbian?...Taylor-sexual?"

"WAIT! WHAT?! No, who? How? ya, gay. But i guess I'm taylor...............sexual...Can you be more than one?" His voice got quieter when he says sexual.

"1.Yes you can be more than one. 2.You gotta say it like Taylor-sexual."

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT HOW TO SAY IT?!?! ITS MY PREFERENCE THINGY!!!"

"Geez shawn, You can't even say sexual? Its gonna be real awkward when you get with tay-tay." I purposely use shawns nickname for taylor. 

If taylor found out about me saying that he'll kill me.

"SHUTUP! THATS MY NICKNAME!!! Wait, you said when. You think me and tay will one day get together?" He asks with obvious hope.

I lean against the wall and he means against the windowsill, the sun casting our shadows against the floor.

"Well, I know that he'll at least support you." I honestly don't know if he'll say yes...

"How do you know? He doesn't like change..." He said while turning his head to look out the window to see my dad getting in his car.

"When I came out as Bi our friendship didn't change. He just hugged me and said "Well shit Wilkinson, Guess i gotta protect two friends from boys now."

"Thats poorly worded." Shawn pointed out.

"Thats how you know Taylor said it." We both laugh and watch my dad pull out of the driveway.

"Hey sammy?"

"Yeah?"

"When we where chasing each other you're parents didn't even look up..."

Shit

"Why didn't they, I don't know. Do parent stuff and yell at us to stop?"

I didn't want shawn to know that my parents haven't talked to me since my brother got 'Kidnapped'. Scratch that, I did't want ANYBODY to know. Especially the group

"Uuh, um..." I tried thinking of an excuse.

We heard a loud noise from outside. We both looked out to see the school bus drive right past my house.

FUCK! We forgot about school

We both get ready in under five minutes and run out the door trying desperately to catch up with the bus.

(A/N): So yeah, I'm having a few chapters that show the friendship and crap like that between sam and the guys. There'll be one friend chapter between every skammy chapter(Until all the boys/Mahogony have gotten one)I'll also update tomorrow! The next chapter will have ALOT of skammy. Anyway. I love all of you(This is my first authors note and i don't know what to say...SEEYA! LOVES YA!!! PEACE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
156K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...