Trolls World Tour 2 (Trolls x...

By AliceGalaxy3

After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Po... More

Prolouge
Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls
Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls
Going to the R&B tribe
Zach's Bio
Pop-Rock's plan / Meeting King Adrian of R&B
Meeting King Adrian Part 2
Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods
Camping / Journey
Stella's Bio
Capture?
MixVille / Friends with the enemy
Truth be told
Information about the other 6 leaders
(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)
Breaking in / The evil has arrived
Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork
A/N!
(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts
(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts
The Fight / The Artifacts
The Battle begin / The loss of strings
Restoring music
Epilogue & Secret Ending

Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill

571 5 3
By AliceGalaxy3

In the air craft, where all the Rock-Pop trolls are discussing about the plan. Until, someone entered the room where King Sam, Prince James and Zoey are discussing the plan.

Zoey: What the?

James: (Hesitant) Huh? Is that...

Sam: (Gasps) Nick?!

It was Sam's pet dragon, who is now wearing a unicorn outfit and wearing a pastel bow on top of its horn.

Sam: Oh my god! What did they do to you, my precious little dragon? C'mere! C'mere! C'mere!

He hugs his dragon and stroking its wings.

Zoey: Poor little guy.

James: (Whispers to Zoey) I think Queen Poppy gave him a makeover.

Zoey: (Whispers) Oh.

James: (Whispers) Never seen a decoration from the Pop trolls before?

Zoey: (Whispers) Yep. It's cute and colorful to me.

Sam looks at them with a glance as they smile sheepishly before he looks back to his pet dragon. They both sigh in relief as Zoey nudge his arm with her elbow and giving him a "Nice try bro or else, he'll caught us" look. Then, Sam notice a letter where Nick's paw clinging it. He grab the letter and give Nick to James.

Sam: (Gives Nick to James) Hold this bro.

The prince put the dragon on the couch as he stroke its wings to calm down. The king clear his throat before opening the letter.

"Dear King Sam of the Rock-Pop trolls, it is an honor to help you, to reunited all the trolls as harmony! Hope we become bestest friends ever!"

Sam: "Bestest friends ever"??? Pfft! She doesn't even know me yet! So why would I be friends with someone whom I never knew in my life?!

Zoey: (Hears something) Wait? What was that?

James: Uh, I think it comes from the letter I think.

Sam: Huh?

They heard a clock ticking was coming from Poppy's letter. Sam looks closely suddenly...

BOOM!

A shot of glitters came to his face and a song can heard in letter.

Trolls just wanna have fun~!

Zoey: (Whispers) Uh oh.

James: (Whispers) He's going to explode.

This makes the Rock-Pop trolls froze in their place while the others are backing away a little. After a moment of silence, Sam growls angrily, his red eyes grew a fire as he shouts angrily making him breathing fire.

He started to throw a tantrum before grabbing a chainsaw but he move Nick aside then cutting the couch in a half as he screaming angrily making Zoey and James dodges down from the fire breathe coming out from Sam's mouth.

Zoey: Uh, I'll get the fire extinguisher.

She immediately walks off to the room and closed it. After the destruction, Sam move the couch aside as he lays down completely exhausted and tired as he calm down.

Sam: (Panting) Okay okay okay. I'm cool, I'm cool, I'm cool, I'm cool.

James: Uh, have some water bro. It will relief your anger.

He grab a glass of cool water from the table as he drinks it. He sighs letting out a smoke coming out from his mouth.

Sam: I feel much better now. Good thing that chitty chitty bang bang song got out of my HEAD!!

He throw the chainsaw out of his hand. Zoey, on the other hand, just got back for getting a fire extinguisher, almost getting hit by an incoming chainsaw when she open the door. The chainsaw was close to her face and pierced through the door making her froze in her place and her skin turn pale.

Zoey: Uh, can someone fetch me a bag please?

Sam: (Sighs) James, Zoey! Release the Crimson Dragon! NOW!

Zoey was about to ask "why" but she was being cut by James, who cover her mouth with his hand. They does so as they quickly run across the halls.

Zoey: Why did you cut me off?

James: Remember the plan, Cuckoo head?

Zoey: (Realized) Oh okay. Good thing, you cut me off. (Face palmed herself) Stupid me with my stupidity! I shouldn't ask him why!

-Timeskip-

After they released the Crimson Dragon, James and Zoey discussed their plans in James' room. They must help the leaders, getting their strings back and stop King Sam for doing his evil plan.

While helping King Sam for his world tour plan, Zoey and James create the plot of their plan by receiving a message for the leaders about the warning of the incoming beast that they've just released or the vicious beasts that they gave them haunting and traumized nightmares.

-Meanwhile-

The group are now at the across the sea. They are searching the Magnum Opus Hill but only they found none and only they saw mountains and sea. The wind blew gently as they can feel the cool air around them.

Poppy: Jeez! It sure is very hard to find them.

Adrian: Like I told you, Pinky. This place was covered with fogs and it was hard to see but don't worry, we can find them as soon if the Opera trolls and Cynthia are okay.

Poppy: Yeah. I hope so.

Dakota and Zach are studying about the Ruby Stone after they befriended Laguna Tidepool and told her about the Ruby Stones. At first, she was getting interest about the stones that has a magical ability. Then, she learns that the Ruby Stone is the power of Fire due to its color of course and as well.

According to her theory, the Ruby Stone has the ability of fire. It can be located to Volcano Rock City, a Home for Rock Trolls and Magma Town, a Home for Rock-Pop Trolls. It said that it has a magical powers that was created by the gods. Also, it can be used for meditate, potions and more.

Dakota was now enthusiastic and learn so many things. Adrian looks at his daughter with a smile on his face. He love to see his daughter to travel around the world just like what she wishes while his sister, Gemma. She was chatting with the Funk Twin Brothers. They seemed to get along well.

While they were searching the Opera Tribe. They found themselves surrounded by Fogs. Like King Adrian said, The Magnum Opus Hill was covered by fogs when it comes to Trespassers, Enemies or a Vicious Beasts.

Poppy: Oh!

Adrian: I think we're almost there.

Taylor: (Shivers) Brr! So cold!

Adrian: Oh yeah! I forgot to mention you guys! Before we have to find the Magnum Opus Hill, their home lives in the tallest mountain which you can see it clearly.

Taylor: That's it?

Adrian: Yeah.

The Group are looking for the tallest mountain where all the Opera trolls lives. But until, they heard a...

WHOOSH!!!

Taylor: Huh?!

Edrick: What was that?!

Adrian: (His ears starting to pick something) (Gasps) I heard something!

Dakota: What is it, Dad?

Adrian: (To Dakota) Sweetie, stay behind me.

The group immediately alert about the new threat. Zach hid behind Taylor's back and holding his hand tightly. Taylor rub his back and comfort him. Then, they heard another sound again making them gasps.

It sounds like someone is flying towards them. Nathan uses his spear to clear the fog using its magic, when they see it clearly, they saw a shadow figure that resembles of a bird.

But when it come closer, they gasps. It is a huge bird, its whole body was covered with shadow and its eyes were glowing red. It let's out a huge roar making the Balloon and the Ship rear back. The group are holding on something to the air balloon.

Dakota: What on earth is that thing?!

Poppy: I don't know what it is but this thing is too creepy!

Shadow Bird: (Roars)

Zach: (Whimpers)

Adrian: Don't worry guys! We got this!

He pulled out his magical wand from his back. He sided with his best friend, Nathan to fight the shadow bird.

(Just ignore the Blue Crystal on the Above. Pretend it's Violet.)

Nathan: Let's go!

Adrian: Woohoo!

Dakota: Be careful Dad and Uncle Nathan!

Nathan: We will, Wolfy!

They leap into the fight as the Shadow Bird caws at them. Nathan slashes the beak with his spear, Adrian conjured multiple ice shards at it's wings. They landed on the back of the Bird's back and tries to weakening it.

Barb: Get'em dudes!

Gemma: Be safe, Adrian!

On the other hand, Zach is watching the scene where the 2 leaders fights the shadow bird. He started to remember of his 'nightmares' about he and his mother in the forest where they were having a mother-son outing.

He clinging to Taylor's hoodie as he started to get scared of his own 'nightmare'. Taylor still gently rubbing Zach's back to calm down.

Still fighting, Adrian noticed the shadow bird's leg, he saw something was holding into it. Until, he saw a young girl with brown hair and black eyes, she calls for help.

???: Help! Somebody help me!

Adrian: Hang on!

Nathan: What's going on?

Adrian: A human girl! It seemed that this big chicken kidnapped her! We must save her!

Nathan: Okay!

Then, the Shadow Bird roars at them as it unleashed its energy of darkness making them rear back. Nathan and Adrian swiftly dodges the attack as Nathan lands on the clouds where he has an idea.

He spin his spear then strike it into the cloud so hard where all the sky turn dark gray, his spears glows into light blue and aim a blast above the air resulting to create a thunderstorm.

Adrian: (Smirks) Good idea, Nat. Now, It's time for you to get frosty!

Poppy: Keep it up, Guys!

Branch: Everybody hold on!

Dakota: Get'em Dad! Kick that ugly chicken's face!

Adrian: Winter Storm!

He calls out for the spell as the wind grew cold. The Shadow Bird seemed to be get weaken, the human girl was clinging to its leg before she accidentally let go.

Adrian rushes to the falling human girl and catches her. Using his levitation magic from the wand to help him to catch the young girl.

Adrian: You okay?

???: Yeah.

The group look up as the thunder clapping above the air can be heard. A large jagged hail starts falling that almost impales the Shadow Bird. Adrian conjured a strong shields to the Air Balloon and the Funk Ship from his wand including himself and the young girl.

The Shadow Bird roars in pain as the blizzard started to froze its wings creating frozen ice wings. It seemed that it tries to fight back but Adrian's spell was working. The Winter was stop in a few minutes, the Shadow Bird tries to fly back but it has frozen wings as a result.

The human girl watches the bird in awe. Nathan jumps off the cloud as he raised his spear in the air to impale the Shadow Bird's head before a clap of thunder charges his spear allowing him to finish the Shadow Bird off.

Adrian: Yeah!

The Group: Yeah!

Adrian conjures another cloud where Nathan landed safely as the Shadow Bird started to fades away from thin air. The sky was turn back into normal and the weather started to get warmer.

The group cheers as they were safe from the shadow bird. Nathan and Adrian goes back to the Air Balloon using teleportation from Adrian's Magical Wand. They almost fall the ground but they were help by Poppy, Barb and Branch.

Barb: That was wicked cool, Dude!

Poppy: We never knew you guys can fight like that.

Nathan: Yeah. We've been train this when we're at the young age.

Delta: Young age?! Sounds dark to me!

Val: Cool!

Branch: Alright. Let's keep going.

The Air Balloon and the Funk Ship are still headed to the Magnum Opus Hill. They were almost there at the Hill before the human girl wakes up.

???: (Coughs)

Poppy: (To Human Girl) Oh you okay?

???: Yeah

Poppy: Here. Have a seat.

She leads to her to the chair. She was only wears blue ragged dress that ends at her knees and only barefoot. Her long messy hair falls over to her eyes and her black eyes are looking around them.

Poppy: Can you tell us what's your name?

Eva: M-My name is... Eva.

Poppy: (Smiles) Well, Eva. I'm Poppy, these are my best friends.

The group introduce themselves one by one as Eva greets them as well.

Poppy: So, Eva. How did you get yourself kidnapped by that big shadow bird?

Eva: (Scared) W-well. I got myself kidnapped after wondering around the woods. I got lost with my... Family.

Poppy: You got lost with your family, and you got kidnapped by that bird while trying to find them?

Eva: (Sighs) Yeah. I tried to call them but, no one does but... I assumed that they're gone.

Poppy: Hey, don't say that. We will help you to find your family. But first, we need to warn Queen Cynthia, Queen of Opera.

Eva: (Slightly smiles) Okay.

Taylor: Guys look! I think I saw a tallest mountain I've ever seen in my life!

Branch: What?

Zach: Wait? Am I just seeing things or this is new?

Adrian: Lemme see.

He grab his binoculars from his bag as he looks closely, as the fog was clear. They saw the Magnum Opus Hill.

The Group: Woah!

Adrian: There it is! Magnum Opus Hill!

Poppy: It's so beautiful!

Nathan: It is still beautiful!

Branch: Alright guys. Let's just landed down on the parking lot.

They need to find the parking lot. As they arrived of the Magnum Opus Hill, they saw all the Opera Trolls have angel wings, they all fly around while they sing in Opera. The group are amazed of their music like it was a melody of their ears including Dante and Trollzart, who are fascinated about the beauty of the Village.

Branch: There it is!

They landed on the parking lot safely as they jumps off the vehicles. They wandering around the place where it seems to be similiar to Symphonyville but different.

Zach: Look! I can see the Opera Kingdom at the distance.

Poppy: (Noticed the Opera Kingdom) You're right. It is beautiful!

Trollzart: I've never seen this wonderful place like this before.

Dante: Indeed. I wonder what Queen Cynthia looks like when we met her in person. And of course, their music. Their music seemed to be interested to me.

Trollzart: Indeed, Dear Dante. This wonderful music feels me interested too.

Branch: Come on guys. Let's go and find the Queen.

Synth: Uh, Edrick and Matt. What the heck are you guys doing?

Queen Essence: And also, when did you get food?

They saw Edrick, Matt and Zach are back after getting some food from the Food Store. Edrick and Matt ate a Chicken Drumstick while Zach prefer a drink after he ate a cookies with Val much of Edrick's jealousy.

Edrick: Oh! We just a found a food store right there. So why not we should have a snack time.

Cooper: Cool!

Danta: One question. I'm a little bit of worried that you guys aren't bringing some money.

Edrick: Don't worry, we brought some our own. (Pulls out a coin from his hand)

Holly: Ooh. Where did you guys get those?

Edrick: Oh, we just borrowed Taylor's money so.

Taylor: (Facepalm then sighs) Oy vey, I'm gonna kill you guys.

Poppy: (Laughs lightly) Not too worried guys. Let's go and find the Queen.

As they were about to split up to find the Queen. They heard the Horn blows in the air, they announced that Queen Cynthia was going to perform the Opera Theatre today. The Opera Trolls are eager as they hurried to the Theatre.

Adrian: Well, it looks like this is where Cynthia is going to perform.

Poppy: Let's go.

They headed to the theatre where all the Opera Trolls lined up and went to the theatre. The group are went inside the theatre stage where they saw the ceiling was painting was so beautiful much of Trollzart's amazed.

Dante: Wow. Look at this theatre.

Trollzart: Beautiful!

Barb: Look at this place!

Taylor: This is looks like Sistine Chapel. But theater of course.

Adrian: Oh! There's our seats!

They sat down on the center of seats as they waited all the Opera trolls to seat down to waited the Queen of Opera.

A few minutes later when the Opera Trolls are full. The lights are dim down, one of the Opera Troll grab the mic and speaks.

Opera Troll: Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome, Opera Trolls! Today, In this year, we would to like present a wonderful songs that will make you amazed and fascinated of this melodic song! Introducing, our wonderful Queen and our resourceful leader! Queen Cynthia Grandwillow, the Queen of Opera Trolls and her subjects!

The Opera Trolls are giving the applause including the leaders and the ambassadors. The Opera Troll left as the curtains are opening showing the stage play filled with stars, clouds and moon props. The Opera Trolls wear their costumes for play until a spotlight shows towards the empty spot.

Then, a fog appears below the ground and creating a tornado where it reveals an elegant young troll who is in her mid 20s. Her long caramel blonde hair was tied into a bun on top of her head, she also had a white skin, she wears a long black dress and black gloves, wearing a black tiara on top of her head. Her green eyes are scanning towards the stage and look at the female opera troll who play as the girl who seemed to be frighten as part of the play. She started to sing as the orchestra started.

Cynthia: 🎵Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Sarastro
Todesschmerzen.🎵 (The vengeance of Hell boils in my heart,
Death and despair flame about me!
If Sarastro does not through you feel
The pain of death.)

Cynthia: 🎵So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr. So bist du meine. Meine tochter nimmermehr! Ahhhh ah ah ah ah aaah! Ahhhh ah ah ah ah aaah! Ahhh ah-ah-ah-oh-ah-ah-ah-oh-ah-ah-ah-oh-ah-ah-ah-ah-aaah!🎵 (Then you will be my daughter nevermore. There will be my, my daughter nevermore!)

The leaders and the ambassadors are impressed and amazed of Cynthia's performance especially Dante and Trollzart. Dante was fascinated of the performance and wanted to be friends with Cynthia while Trollzart was still staring in awe seeing Cynthia sings flawlessly with passion and energy.

He felt his heart was skipping and his cheeks started to turn into crimson red. His wings started to flutter rapidly as Zach and Dakota noticed him, they smile at him and knowing what was going on with him.

-Songs end-

(A/N: Sorry guys. I'm kinda bit lazy for finishing the song. 😥 Please, don't hate me.)

After the performance, Cynthia and the other Opera trolls bowed at the audience as they give them applause. The curtain closed it. After that, The Opera Trolls started to leave while the group are headed to the backstage to warn Queen Cynthia. Poppy and Zach noticed Trollzart was staring at Cynthia for the whole time.

Poppy: Uh, Trollzart? Are you okay?

Zach: I think something wrong with him.

Dakota: Let me try.

She went to him as her tail tickling his nose causing him to sneeze.

Trollzart: Achoo!

Dakota: Hey. You okay?

Trollzart: (Sniffles) Of course. I'm fine.

Poppy: You're staring the performance like an hour ago.

Trollzart: Um, I was very fascinated about the Opera Stage. It was beautiful. I've never heard this melodic song before in my entire life.

Dakota: (Smugs) Is it because you found... The One?

She wiggles her eyebrows and gives him a smirk. Trollzart started to get blush as he looks away not to show his embarrassment.

Trollzart: Uh no! It's not like that! Let's just go and find her.

He started to find Cynthia immediately and tries to hide his flushed face. The leaders begin to get confused while Adrian and Nathan look at each other with a smirk on their face before gives them a fist bump.

Adrian: He found the one huh.

Nathan: Yeah.

They headed to the backstage followed by Trollzart, he tries to hide his flushed face and calming his fluttering wings down as Dante looks at him confused at his Conductor friend.

To be continued...

A/N: I found this on Youtube which I wanted to share with you guys. I found this while I was scrolling down. This is basically gonna be related if people had their first try of their Opera Singing lesson. Oh yeah, If you are an ARMY (BTS Fan name), you should watch this, if your not, you should watch this too which I found funny.

Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...
23.8K 530 34
King Trollex of the Techno trolls is the youngest of the Tribe leaders, but has already dealt with his fair share of hardships. When he looses his co...
77.4K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...