Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation

2K 20 1
By mahalakshmiponsing

Li Yonghong's fall and bloodshed made the scene of the dispute in the house suddenly quiet. I don't know who shouted, "It's dead!" The

    atmosphere became tense in an instant. The people in the Red Army were basically teenagers of sixteen, seventy-eight, where can I meet you? After such a thing, can not help but panic.

    "Save people first!" Chen Zhonghua shouted in a deep voice.

    All the educated youths went up to help people, Liu Aiying hurriedly took out the sheets on Li Yonghong's kang and spread them on the ground, and hurriedly moved people up and carried them to the village health station.

    The little boy with a nose and a nose was very flustered. After all, he was still young, and he was afraid that he would really kill people.

    However, in front of a dozen and a half children, he consciously couldn't lose face as a leader.

    Still self-destructed, the duck mouth slapped the gun, "Isn't it just next to her all at once, how heavy is it? She's afraid she's pretending!

    " health station.

    There was a male educated youth who ran first to inform the barefoot doctor, and a group of people went to the health station in a mighty way.

    Almost no one was seen on the road, and the village was swept up by the so-called Red Army, and every household was in a state of turmoil.

    The family hid at home and did not go out easily.

    Even the family members of the Red Soldiers dare not come out to hang out at will, who knows if they will be secretly hated for revenge by those who suffer.

    It's more because he can't afford to lose that person, so the child won't earn points in the first place, and now the village party secretary has been used as the head of the gun, how can he have the face to come out and meet people.

    However, there are also a few people who are not afraid of things, and see the situation and look at the situation.

    For example, Gao Yunmei, such as the little widow and some other old and young women and children who either have a background or three generations of poor peasants.

    The male educated youth only knew that Li Yonghong was pushed down and fell and was injured, bleeding a lot.

    On the female educated youth's side, Liu Aiying glanced at the blood-soaked part of the sheet from time to time, wondering what she was thinking.

    Suddenly, she looked stunned, obviously thinking of something, but in her current capacity, she couldn't say it.

    Zhao Meili was followed by Zhao Xiangdong. She probably thought of it when Li Yonghong was squatting on the ground and couldn't get up to bleed. After all, that kind of thing didn't happen in her home.

    However, if Li Yonghong is really pregnant, it will not do her any good to find out.

    What's more, the female educated youth may be stigmatized in the future, and will be viewed with colored eyes by the villagers.

    Jiang Qiuyue also took this into consideration, and the incident outweighed the loss.

    But the female educated youth who saw the clue did not say anything, which did not mean that the sharp-eyed people beside them did not say anything.

    Among the people who gathered to watch the fun, the little widow glanced at her charming and slender eyes a few times and asked, "What's the matter?"

    An old woman in a black robe beside her replied that it was the Red Soldiers who came to the educated youth academy. , pushed down a girl and fell into an accident.

    The little widow took a closer look, and her expression gradually became weird.

    "Why do I look at her like a little moon?" The pool of blood on the sheet was suspicious.

    In the rural population, Xiaoyue means a small birth.

    "Hey!" The old woman quickly covered her mouth and scolded softly, "What are you doing?!" The

    little widow squinted and struggled twice to get the old woman to let go of her.

    The old woman spat on her hands and said, let the little widow have some morals, and don't see anyone living like her!

    If the words in her mouth spread and become gossip, the fake can also become true, what will let the female educated youth live?

    The little widow knew she was wrong, covered her mouth and shrank her head.

    She admitted that she spoke in a very low voice. After all, the female educated youth was still an unmarried girl in the eyes of everyone, so even guessing should be avoided.

    But can the people who can gather around to watch the fun at this time are fuel-efficient lamps? They are pricking up their ears.

    As soon as the little widow's voice fell, there was a buzzing sound around her.

    The old woman couldn't stop her in time, she was so angry that she turned her hand away and followed the crowd, wanting to see if the girl was in the way.

    "Grandma Liu, I know I'm wrong, don't be angry." The little widow chased after her embarrassingly and admitted her mistake.

    Mrs. Liu nodded at her, but she didn't hide her hand to please her.

    The people around them have already whispered in private, saying everything.

    Some people asked who the girl was looking for, and quickly said goodbye to the heavens and the earth to make up for it.

    Some people say that it is not appropriate for the female educated youth and the male educated youth to live in the same courtyard, and they should live separately.

    Some people even said that the girl was indiscreet and had nothing to do with other people. Don't kill a boat with a stick.

    Only a hesitant female voice said not to be killed, right? drowned in the saliva of many people.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked up at the man.

    It was Gao Yunmei. Seeing that no one believed her, she kept her mouth shut and said no more.

    Her temper seems to have subsided a lot. I don't know if it was because of the incident of searching and smashing the bed at home.

    The dilapidated door of the health station was wide open, and a group of people squeezed in.

    Most of the people were stopped in the courtyard, and only the male educated youth sent them into the house and came out in a moment.

    He half-closed the door and said that the barefoot doctor was doing an examination.

    Arriving here, the Red Soldiers were rarely frightened and then started to make trouble again.

    They had heard some gossip from the villagers along the way. If they said that they were trying to deceive them by holding on to the female educated youth Lai before, they were excited to get a typical meritorious service.

    It turned out not to be pretending to fall and get injured, but to break the shoes with someone and have a miscarriage with a baby!

    This is a very serious life style problem, and it must be taken as a model and severely punished as a warning to everyone!

    The little leader turned away from the panic just now, looked at his soldiers with gleaming eyes, and nodded fiercely.

    "Someone broke the shoes and ruined the atmosphere of the village, the brothers went in and arrested people and criticized them for soaking in pig cages!" The little leader jumped up and shouted loudly.

    A dozen or so hairy boys quickly gathered around him, responded with their red tassel spears, and rushed into the house.

    Chen Zhonghua was on guard for them to make another moth, and led the male educated youth to stand guard at the door of the house, and the two sides faced each other again.

    "What nonsense are you talking about? Why haven't things been clarified yet, how can you ruin the innocent reputation of the girl's family at will?" Chen Zhonghua shouted and stopped.

    Jiang Qiuyue seldom saw this old-fashioned educated youth lose his temper. Obviously, he was annoyed by the Red Soldiers who had nothing to do with him.

    The Red Soldiers didn't do it. They thought they had just discovered an opportunity to make meritorious deeds to demonstrate their abilities. How could they easily let it go? !

    "Just figure it out, see how much blood she's bleeding, what's not a little moon child?" The little head clamored with his triangular eyes.

    Chen Zhonghua was patient and said peace, but he couldn't make any sense. He was regarded as a roadblock on the road to promotion and fortune, and he was almost stabbed with a gun.

    During the quarrel and push, Jiang Qiuyue was pulled by Lin Wenqing to hide behind the crowd watching the fun.

    Zhao Xiangdong was guarding Zhao Meili and stood in the corner watching the development of the situation.

    Gao Yunmei was also there, and when Lin Wenqing passed by, she glanced at him.

    Lin Wenqing sent Jiang Qiuyue to a safe place, and went back to confront the male educated youth and the Red Army. Even if he found the figure of his ex-lover, he didn't react.

    Seeing that the two parties quarreled after a few words, Gao Yunmei suddenly walked over to the crowd and inserted herself.

    "Crack!" The

    little leader of the Red Army was slapped on the head, and he turned his head in anger, and he didn't even want to fight.

    "Who the fuck patted my head?" Looking back, it was the eldest daughter of the Gao family.     Gao Yunmei withdrew her hand and grinned, as if reminding, "Er Gouzi

    , your uncle Yougen seems to have something to do with you, why are you still here?"

She froze and looked at Gao Yunmei suspiciously.

    "What's wrong with Uncle Yougen looking for me?" he asked.

    Gao Yunmei shook her head, "I don't know, you'll know if you go and ask." What

    else could be the matter, it's just to accompany Liu Heping, his precious son, who hides his scars at home and doesn't want to come out to shame.

    Liu Yougen must have found someone, but it was 800 years ago.

    But he wished that someone could go to his house to accompany his precious son to relieve the boredom. Even if Liu Ergou went to ask, he would not be afraid of getting involved, and he would definitely be left there for a while.

    Jiang Qiuyue was very surprised to see this, and like other educated youths, she did not expect Gao Yunmei to show up to make a clearance.

    If you don't see others, you can't see it anymore, but you just say a few harsh words in private to vent your anger. People don't dare to face the Red Army.

    Besides, it was for the educated youth who had nothing to do with it, and the villagers would not do such silly things to irritate their upper body.

    Seeing Gao Yunmei's certainty, Liu Ergou was a little uncertain for a while.

    One is the rhythm of being summoned by a backer behind him, and if he doesn't go, he doesn't give face and wants to lose his position as a junior leader.

    One is that there is an obvious opportunity to make merit and career, maybe if you let it go, you will never be able to seize it again. It is very unwilling to let it go.

    At the same time, Li Yonghong was lying on the kang with his stomach covered, his face as white as paper.

    The barefoot doctor nodded after taking the pulse, and Li Yonghong's tears immediately flowed down.

    He desperately covered his mouth and didn't dare to let go and cry, because he was afraid that people outside would hear it, and he was even more afraid that the truth would come out.

    If the pregnancy was revealed, the rest of her life would be completely ruined.

    The barefoot doctor packed up the medical box, shook his head and sighed, very sorry.

    A good girl, why do you go this way.

    He thought that Li Yonghong had made a big belly with someone, but he never thought that she was forced to spoil her.

    Li Yonghong didn't dare to say it, for fear of destroying himself, and fearing that the third child would stick to him again.

    But the womb is already pregnant with a calamity, and if someone finds out, it will be fatal!

    Can't get out!

    Li Yonghong was very anxious. The first thing that came to her mind was to keep the pregnancy from spreading on the Qingshan Brigade.

    She gritted her teeth and endured the abdominal pain, and knelt on the ground.

    The barefoot doctor was taken aback by her behavior at an age, and he took a step back and almost fell over.

    "What are you doing? Get up, baby girl." He hurriedly stepped forward to help her, after all, she was still pregnant with a child.

    Li Yonghong couldn't afford it, and walked two steps on his knees and crawled up to him, pulling the legs of his trousers and begging.

    "Doctor, please save me, save me, okay? I'm still young and I don't want to die..." As he

    spoke, weeping bitterly, he pleaded in a low voice, and kept saying that if she didn't save her, she would have no way to survive. Might as well hit him to death here to save trouble.

    After all, he is a living person, and a barefoot doctor can’t be indifferent when he practices medicine and saves people.

    If they were killed at the health station, they would have lost one corpse and two lives.

    "Why do you want me to save you?" The barefoot doctor finally asked after listening to the increasingly loud and fierce voices outside.

    Li Yonghong burst into laughter, crying and laughing, talking about the method, and getting the other party's agreement.

    Perhaps it is the inferiority of human beings, and it is easy to get ahead and climb down the pole.

    After the barefoot doctor felt that he did not violate his medical ethics and agreed to come down to help, Li Yonghong hesitated and hesitated.

    The barefoot doctor sorted out the medicine box and was ready to open the door and call someone to escort her, looking back to see her like that.

    He paused and asked, "What else do you have to do?" This girl is not a real person.

    "The child in the womb..."

    "The child is fine, the fetal gas has moved from wrestling, and it will be fine to lie in bed for a month." After speaking, he turned to go out.

    Li Yonghong immediately stepped forward and grabbed the sleeve of the man's clothes, "Then, can you give me some medicine for that... I got rid of it..."

    After saying these words with a barely visible voice, she lowered her head and dared not lift her head to look at the man.

    She spoke very quietly, but the barefoot doctor's ears were still sensitive and heard clearly.

    Now I don't want to, "That won't work, I won't do that wicked thing." There is no room for negotiation with the wave.

    Li Yonghong was in a hurry and wanted to kneel down again to repeat the old trick, but was dragged by the barefoot doctor's arm to pull her up.

    One knelt down, the other pulled up, and was in a stalemate when the half-closed door was suddenly pushed open from the outside.

    It turned out that it was the little boss Liu Ergou who thought about a bad idea after hesitating about, and wanted to arrest people and go to see Liu Yougen together.

    So he relied on his thin body, and taking advantage of the time when Gao Yunmei appeared and the two sides calmed down, he slammed the door open with a red ying spear.

    A group of people who were still in the yard of the health station suddenly saw the movements of the two people in the house.

    What is this situation?

    Seeing that he was exposed to the crowd, Li Yonghong couldn't do any more entanglement, and stood up along the strength.

    "The doctor saw me. I didn't have anything to thank him, I just wanted to kowtow to him." She explained the scene just now embarrassingly.

    No matter what the villagers thought in their hearts, they believed her words on their faces.

    On weekdays, there are many people who get help from barefoot doctors who can't get in return, kowtow and kneel.

    Jiang Qiuyue and other three female educated youths didn't believe it. The gesture just now wasn't a kowtow to thank him, but he wanted to kneel down and beg for help, right?

    Sure enough, the subsequent developments confirmed the conjecture of the three.

    Originally, they were still worried about what would happen if Li Yonghong's private affairs were exposed and all the female educated youths were burned, and they were thinking of trying to find a way to help others hide it.

    Unexpectedly, she had the means to let people speak to her, and described the signs of blood loss and miscarriage as menstruation.

    Yes, the barefoot doctor said that Li Yonghong was only having a menstrual period, and he was bleeding profusely when he was not in good health.

    The Red Soldiers were speechless, their faces blushing and retorting, "It's obviously a little yuezi

    . Hearing it, never seeing it, can still talk about it.

    But about menstruation, those who have entered adolescence more or less understand it, and it is difficult for them to talk about the beginning of their love.

    The barefoot doctor doesn't care whether the Red Soldiers or the gangsters, the veteran slaps Liu Ergou on the head and scolds them.

    "What do the children know, hurry up and go home to eat and hang around, go for a walk." Drive people out.

    Chen Zhonghua stepped forward to thank the barefoot doctor and paid the consultation fee according to the rules.

    Li Yonghong stood to the side tremblingly. In order to explain that she was having her period and not being pregnant, she held on to not fall down, covering her stomach with one hand and propping herself against the kang with the other.

    He forced a smile on his face to face the educated youths who helped, but his eyes turned to the barefoot doctor from time to time.

    The barefoot doctor turned his back and looked like he was examining the medicinal materials, completely avoiding and rejecting it.

    Li Yonghong just lowered his head and obeyed Chen Zhonghua's arrangement.

    Chen Zhonghua didn't let the male educated youth into the house, but let Liu Aiying go first to have a look, and pack up before leaving.

    Liu Aiying went in silently, and despite her ugly face, she tried to save face for the other party.

    Although she doesn't look down on Li Yonghong's stingy Bara's actions, she doesn't want to embarrass her so that their female educated youths are shameless!

    When I came, the bed sheet was no longer usable, and the scarlet stained area had turned black and red, and the pieces were out of shape.

    Fold the dirty sheets around Li Yonghong's waist.

    Clean areas are exposed while soiled trousers are covered.

    After the people came out, the Red Soldiers saw that she really didn't look like the frailty that the adults described as a small child, so they ran away to find Liu Yougen.

    Li Yonghong bowed her head and made a gesture of embarrassment. Liu Aiying talked to the crowd with a few words to explain it clearly, and just then led people to leave behind Chen Zhonghua and others.

    The little daughter-in-law and the big girl are gone.

    When leaving, Chen Zhonghua specially went to thank Gao Yunmei for the rescue before, Gao Yunmei glanced at Lin Wenqing who was a stranger, her bright eyes dimmed, she shook her head and left alone.

    Chen Zhonghua's eyes turned back and forth between the two, sighing that those who were destined had no share.

    When carrying people, Lin Wenqing didn't come up, and when he went back, he walked on the periphery far away from Li Yonghong.

    With his scheming and cleverness, he must have seen something.

    After taking Li Yonghong back and letting her rest in bed, the educated youths thought the search was over.

    The educated youth house was in disarray. Chen Zhonghua asked the male educated youth with good farming skills to try his best to rescue the potato seedlings that had been trampled and damaged, and the broken things should be taken care of.

    It's good that the east room was not affected. In the west room, two people's suitcases were opened and searched.

    Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying's kang shop was in the back, and luckily escaped.

    Zhao Meili lost the most, and the clothes and mirrors were the next worst. Most of the food and drink was wasted, and the food stamps and money that were hidden in the cages disappeared.

    "It must have been taken care of." Liu Aiying helped her pick out the things that could be used as much as possible.

    Zhao Meili threw the frame angrily upon hearing this, and the carved pineapple wood material was still in its original shape after being dropped several times on the ground.

    Really solid! Liu Aiying took a look and praised in her heart.

    It's a pity that a mercury mirror was smashed by the slug of the hairy boy.

    Jiang Qiuyue took a broom to clean up debris such as broken glass lenses, so as not to cut people.

    She glanced at the other person who suffered the disaster. When the other party came back, he couldn't bear it anymore, so she and Liu Aiying worked together to move them to the kang.

    Li Yonghong didn't move after lying there, and the quilt on her body was covered by Liu Aiying's help.

    Jiang Qiuyue poked Liu Aiying and pointed at Li Yonghong's head.

    Liu Aiying turned her head to take a look inexplicably, and the next moment she also noticed something strange and was startled.

    The two looked at each other and looked at Li Yonghong in unison. It was true that they were lying on the kang without moving.

    not……

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 310 27
Summary of the novel: Every time I travel to the female partner in a pornographic novel, I still have to compete with the heroine for a man? ! Gu Li...
15.2K 187 12
After waking up, the fair and beautiful Ye Zhi turned into a miserable female supporting role in a period novel. In the original text, she is the st...
34.5K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
215K 3.6K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...