Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei

1.6K 23 2
By mahalakshmiponsing

Lei San'er was reprimanded away, and the three female educated youths breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

    When Chen Zhonghua heard the voice, he only saw the back of the third leprosy slipping away. He glanced around and asked, "What about Comrade Lin, didn't he let him go with you?"

    Liu Aiying fanned her nose with her hand. , I always feel that the sour smell of fermentation and corruption is still there.

    "Where else can I go, I just turned to find Gao Yunmei." She rolled her eyes and replied when she heard Chen Zhonghua's question.

    Chen Zhonghua shook his head and told them to enter the hospital quickly.

    Zhao Xiangdong stooped on his back and carefully picked up two wooden buckets with a pole, making sure that the water in the local buckets did not spill out at all.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked strange. They all ate well water before, and they had never seen anyone else go to fetch water.

    Before she could ask, Liu Aiying sneered.

    "Yo, this is Miss Qian Jin's return, and Comrade Zhao is about to start his long-term career again." The ridicule in his words was very strong.

    Zhao Xiangdong carefully carried the mountain spring water into the courtyard, but he didn't refute it.

    The rest of the people are aware of it, such as Chen Zhonghua sighing and following up, such as Fang Weidong who hates Tie Bucheng and scolding secretly, and Li Yonghong's eyes that light up in the past.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't know what happened, but after Li Yonghong rarely stepped up to enter the hospital one step ahead of them, she turned to look at Liu Aiying.

    The joy on the other side's face was not seen at all, and she snorted coldly, "Zhao Meili is back, you have to be careful with the two of them, the thoughts of the capitalist eldest lady are not comparable to us."

    Jiang Qiuyue's movement across the threshold paused.

    Zhao Mei? That female educated youth who came home to visit relatives and only returned until now, is said to be from a scholarly family?

    Although Liu Aiying was very unhappy at the door, she still kept a smile when she saw the man after entering the room and greeted him, "Comrade Zhao, are you back?" The

    other party didn't look back and sat on the only wooden table in the west. On the chair, he hummed softly as a response.

    Liu Aiying pouted and sighed inwardly.

    Jiang Qiuyue followed behind, and the first thing that caught the eye was the long straight black hair, which was draped over her slender and beautiful back at her waist. A pair of white and slender hands held a wooden comb and combed it slowly.

    A vanity mirror, old-fashioned carved pineapple wood, was placed on the box against the wall of the east room.

    The man was wearing an ironed and stylish short jacket with floral pattern, and underneath it looked like a long blue skirt with a pleated hem that went straight to the bare feet.

    Jiang Qiuyue raised her eyebrows and was surprised for a moment.

    Such modern and retro costumes of the Republic of China are rarely seen in Kyoto, let alone in the Qingshan Brigade.

    Jiang Qiuyue was a little hesitant to go up and talk to someone to interrupt her now that she was focusing on dressing up in the mirror.

    Liu Aiying didn't care about that, she wrapped Jiang Qiuyue's arm and pushed her towards Zhao Meili Kang.

    "Comrade Zhao, this is the new Comrade Jiang Qiuyue Jiang. You hear her name so poetic, and she is beautiful and generous."

    Liu Aiying caught Jiang Qiuyue and praised her, and she caught Zhao Mei's death point every sentence, and sure enough It made people stop combing their hair for themselves.

    Zhao Meili finally turned around, revealing a fair and delicate face.

    Against the background of the sun, that little face looked delicate and pure.

    "Aiya, Comrade Zhao, why did you take care of so much money when you went home?" Liu Aiying was really surprised.

    She clearly remembered that Zhao Meili was as yellow as she was when she came home, and she turned white when she came back.

    Wouldn't it be because I hid in the field to work and bask in the sun and wanted to keep my skin white, and I went home for so long, right?

    Liu Aiying murmured in her heart, and even looked down on the laziness of the capitalist lady.

    Zhao Meili's bright eyes flashed with satisfaction, and she glanced at Liu Aiying lightly, ignoring her.

    Jiang Qiuyue stood there, waving to say hello when she looked over, with a polite smile on her lips.

    The other party mainly glanced at her white and tender cheeks, and looked up and down at her dress and stature. He probably felt that there was no threat?

    Anyway, Jiang Qiuyue noticed some mental activity from her eyes and body movements.

    From impatience to vigilance, to a slightly concerned cold look.

    "Welcome Comrade Jiang." Zhao Meili spoke softly and quietly.

    Jiang Qiuyue was gentle and moving in her ears, not at all different from the loud voices of those who went up and down the hills to work.

    "Thank you, hello."

    Zhao Meili stared at Jiang Qiuyue's pale cheeks, a little concerned.

    She could n't help but ask, "Comrade Jiang didn't go to work in the fields, did he?"

    Apart from her complexion, her complexion was no worse than hers.

    "I've been there." Jiang Qiuyue was inexplicable.

    Liu Aiying didn't understand her curves, so she pulled Jiang Qiuyue and sat on the kang head to show off.

    "Comrade Jiang has been with us many times since he came here. I don't know how many times I have been exposed to the sun, but you can see that his face is still white. What is this called, this is called natural beauty!"

    Liu Aiying said, looking at everyone The girl-like Zhao Meili looked more proud than she was pretty.

    Ask her to see that Comrade Jiang looks much better than the coy Zhao Meili!

    Zhao Meili retracted her gaze from the plate on Jiang Qiuyue's face, and glanced at the clothes on her body, not knowing whether she was relieved or what, she turned around and ignored her.

    Jiang Qiuyue broke free from Liu Aiying's hand, stood up and went out to fetch water.

    No matter how stupid she was, she could see that Liu Aiying was using her as a raft against Zhao Meili.

    Although she has a better relationship with the former, she will not foolishly let others use her as a knife.

    Jiang Qiuyue did not intend to participate in the grievance between the two.

    There were two tit-for-tat people left in the room, Liu Aiying had a bad temper, so she couldn't help but speak out.

    "Hey, Comrade Zhao is really unlucky. The Educated Youth Academy has just eaten snake meat before, but it's delicious. It's all thanks to Comrade Liu Heping." Liu

    Aiying spit out the last word. After a while, he froze his ears and listened.

    With a cold snort, she deliberately delayed for a while and continued when the other party couldn't hold back and finally faced her with a positive attitude.

    A mocking smile appeared on Liu Aiying's face, "Speaking of which, Comrade Liu is also unlucky. Why did he date someone to the snake's nest? The little girl Cuihua was quite frightened in his arms.

    " He fell trembling on the wooden box.

    Zhao Meili was holding the comb in one hand and propping herself against the edge of the box with the other, her face ugly.

    Her thoughts had long been hidden in front of Liu Aiying.

    There was no one else in the room at the moment, and she couldn't care to hide her gaffe.

    "They are really together?!"

    Zhao Meimei's eyes quickly turned red, and Qiushui looked at Liu Aiying in disbelief.

    Liu Aiying was stunned by her demeanor, and cried out to her not to cry.

    Otherwise, people will see her and think that Liu Aiying is bullying people.

    "I'm not lying. At that time, it was the pair of wild ducks that Comrade Jiang and I rescued. Later, many people saw it. Liu Heping is still lying at home recovering from injuries.

    " The joke in the village.

    Liu Aiying squinted her eyes, seeing Zhao Meili as she wanted to cry or not, she was much more comfortable than the defiant gesture just now.

    Tsk, although it is said that the capitalist composition is not good, but she is also a great beauty, and it is not that there are no messengers beside her.

    Why did you fall in love with Liu Heping's little white face?

    Liu Aiying thought of Liu Heping's physique like a chicken, compared to Zhao Xiangdong's big bones.

    Maybe it's Xi Shi in the eyes of the lover?

    Zhao Meili didn't cry, but felt more bitter in her heart.

    She really didn't believe what Liu Aiying said, but she knew in her heart that it was 80% true.

    Isn't that person always keeping himself clean?

    Why didn't he move away from love not long after she left?

    Zhao Meili lowered her head and wiped her eyes. She curled up her long hair and prepared to ask.

    She threw the two large suitcases on the kang head, too late to pack them.

    She couldn't wait to run out the door, her little leather shoes stomping on the mud.

    A dull echo, different from the blue brick floor.

    Liu Aiying just wanted to be angry with her and told her in advance.

    It's to give her some air, so don't be deceived by the little white face.

    I didn't expect people to react so much, and ran out with a skirt.

    Wouldn't it be to go to someone's house to confront someone?

    Oh hey, isn't it the girl who suffers from the trouble? !

    Liu Aiying's scalp felt a little numb just thinking about it.

    He ran out and called Zhao Xiangdong, and asked him to catch up and follow.

    The beautiful female educated youth is too eye-catching in the countryside, and an accident happens accidentally, and she has to guard against it.

    Zhao Xiangdong has been paying attention to the movement of Xijian, and followed when Zhao Meili ran out.

    With that habitual and shrewd gesture, which was different from the usual silence and timidity, Jiang Qiuyue's brows jumped.

    Asked Liu Aiying who was stomping, "They are..." Lang Youqing concubine unintentional?

    Zhao Xiangdong likes Zhao Meili, which is too easy to see from his actions.

    However, Zhao Meili, from Jiang Qiuyue's point of view, might not be tempted by a cowardly and timid man.

    And didn't Liu Aiying reveal that Zhao Meili and Liu Heping had something to do with each other before?

    This relationship is messed up.

    Liu Aiying's heart was clear, and she whispered, "It's not about that, I love you and you love him. If you want me to say whether you love it or not, it's better to eat a steamed bun with white noodles, don't you think? "

    That's right, I can see clearly enough." Jiang Qiuyue extended her thumb to praise, a rare girl who pays attention to reality.

    There are always so many young ladies who like romantic relationships and suave scholarly love.

    Dive into the gentle trap head first, and don't look back without hitting the south wall.

    Liu Aiying received approval from Jiang Qiuyue, smiled brightly, turned around and found Li Yonghong busy in the kitchen room, and shouted loudly, "Comrade Li, what are you busy with? Today is not your day."

    The chimney of the kitchen room was already wafting from the smoke . , It was supposed to be the time for the educated youth to cook lunch, but Li Yonghong was burning hot water inside.

    Jiang Qiuyue was digging a well to wash clothes, and glanced at the kitchen.

    She just found out that Li Yonghong squeezed out the person who was going to have lunch, and she didn't know what to do alone in it.     At this moment, Liu Aiying

    screamed, Li Yonghong stuck her head out, rubbed the dust on her hands and said shyly, "It's getting better soon."

Cold water and firewood.

    After a while, she came out holding the thermos and carefully placed it on the kang head next to the dressing box in the west room.

    There is Zhao Meili's location.

    Liu Aiying shook her head and muttered like she was serving her ancestors.

    In the male educated youth's house, in addition to the cook on duty, there was also a flower-guarding messenger who went out, and the rest were lying dead in the house waiting for the meal.

    As for the friction between the female educated youth, they just treat it as a joke between little girls and don't take it seriously.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't even bother to talk too much, and she didn't plan to cultivate any deep friendship with them.

    The face is decent, and a few years of peace will do.

    So Zhao Meili made a scene as soon as she came, and it didn't affect her at all. What should I do?

    After washing clothes, brushing shoes, she has sorted out the housework accumulated from work recently.

    When lunch was ready, Jiang Qiuyue poured out the last basin of dirty water and got up to put the laundry tub.

    However, I felt a soreness in my waist, a slight pain in my lower abdomen, and a stream of hot air flew down.

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." A belated aunt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.4K 179
Jiang Zhen crossed into ancient times and became the old bachelor eldest Jiang who was neglected by the whole family in the village of Jiang Xihu in...
768 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
42.6K 1.6K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
37K 379 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...