Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 12 Amoxicillin

1.8K 24 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Liu Jianguo suddenly visited the Educated Youth Academy at night and called Jiang Qiuyue by name.

    Chen Zhonghua didn't know what to do. He opened the door and wanted him to come in. He waved his hand and refused. It seemed that things were urgent.

    When Jiang Qiuyue heard the movement, she put on her coat and came out. Fortunately, she hadn't slept on the kang yet.

    After Liu Jianguo waited for her to come out, he rubbed his hands and didn't care about greetings, so he asked her if she still had any medicine in her hand.

    Chen Zhonghua and Jiang Qiuyue were stunned at the same time, medicine? what medicine?

    "Preserved Dan is very cold, and the doctor Dan Barefoot said you have medicine here, I will ask." Liu Jianguo Zou frowned and explained, his black and red face was anxious.

    Having said that, Jiang Qiuyue already understood that what he wanted was probably the western medicine in her hand.

    However, cold medicine should not be taken indiscriminately. Jiang Qiuyue asked Liu Jianguo and learned that the barefoot doctor is currently at his house, and immediately decided to go with him to see it.

    Jiang Qiuyue hurried back to the house to get the canvas bag, while Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong watched her run back and hurried out.

    Chen Zhonghua insisted on escorting them, and the three of them walked from the side of the village to the home of the captain at the head of the village.

    The blue brick house was lit up in the dark night, and when I entered the door, I saw the dim yellow light of the small light bulbs in the house.

    There were several people sitting in the lying room, and the barefoot doctor who had seen Jiang Qiuyue that day was also there.

    "How's it going?" Liu Jianguo asked when he entered the door. The captain's son said that he was still coughing up blood and the fever could not go away.

    There was a burst of crying and the constant coughing of children from the back room, and the captain's daughter-in-law was wiping her tears while taking care of her son.

    The barefoot doctor is turning over his medicine box to prepare Chinese medicine decoction, but Chinese medicine needs to be boiled and takes effect slowly.

    Jiang Qiuyue heard from him that he had been coughing with preserved eggs for a few days.

    Who would have guessed that the coughing suddenly couldn't stop tonight, and he even vomited blood.

    The barefoot doctor came over and saw that the diagnosis was acute inflammation caused by a severe cold. It is best to have a quick-acting medicine that can cure the inflammation, otherwise, we can only pour a powerful medicine to save our life.

    The medicine of tiger and wolf is very harmful to the body, let alone a child.

    Liu Jianguo planned to borrow a tractor to take him to the county health station, but he couldn't walk on the mountain road at night, and the tractor couldn't drive at all.

    The little grandson's illness came too fast to be delayed until dawn, and Liu Jianguo was so worried that his hair was gray.

    The barefoot doctor prescribed a fever-reducing decoction to drink to relieve it, and then told Liu Jianguo that there was a young educated youth in the educated youth hospital who might have medicine to save the emergency.

    Liu Jianguo remembered that the two newly arrived educated youths were not children of ordinary families. There was a little girl who was really sick for two or three days.

    Thinking that hope is better than waiting for dawn, Liu Jianguo ran to the Educated Youth Academy and called Jiang Qiuyue.

    After Jiang Qiuyue understood what happened, she guessed that Preserved Dan was probably caused by a cold and became acute bronchitis.

    The latter is contagious!

    At that moment, Jiang Qiuyue, in the expectant gaze of several pairs of eyes, heard the cry from the next door and vomited blood, and finally took out two pills.

    The silver-white tin foil board shone under the light, and the colorful capsule-shaped western medicine particles were embedded on it.

    One of the boards has been ripped off a few grains.

    "I brought two tablets from Kyoto, one is for colds and fever, and the other is penicillin." The

    latter is actually amoxicillin.

    Jiang Qiuyue took out two pieces of the medicine that had been disassembled before. The medicine box and instructions were not allowed to be seen.

    She handed the medicine to the barefoot doctor, whether to see him or not.

    The barefoot doctor took it over to take a look, and discussed with Liu Jianguo's family, and decided to feed half a penicillin first to see the situation.

    They all know that penicillin, an anti-inflammatory drug like penicillin, is not necessarily available at the county health station, and has to go to a big city.

    As for the other cold medicine, they did not dare to give it to the children and returned it to Jiang Qiuyue.

    Everyone in the room waited anxiously for more than half an hour. After taking the medicine, the preserved egg showed no side effects. The barefoot doctor prescribed a special Chinese medicine for cold and fever for him to drink.

    Jiang Qiuyue saw that they knew that western medicine and traditional Chinese medicine should be taken separately and no longer worried.

    There was nothing to do with her after that. When they left, Liu Jianguo took out a bag of dried sweet potatoes as a thank you gift, and stuffed Jiang Qiuyue with a few tickets in private.

    The food was in short supply, and after some push, Chen Zhonghua took the sack and hugged it in his arms.

    When the two were leaving, the captain's old lady caught up to give them a stack of cornmeal pancakes.

    After walking away, Chen Zhonghua took the dried sweet potatoes in his arms and said with a smile, "It's about 20 to 30 pounds."

    "I can improve everyone's food." Jiang Qiuyue replied with a smile, and felt the money in his pocket. is money.

    Chen Zhonghua took a serious look at her and praised her for her good character and collective consciousness.

    Speaking of which, this bag of rations was exchanged by Jiang Qiuyue with precious medicines, and it should belong to her.

    Chen Zhonghua accompanied her because she was worried that it would be unsafe for the female educated youth to go back alone at night, but Jiang Qiuyue was so generous and thoughtful of everyone when she got good things.

    How can Jiang Qiuyue be so noble, but the dried sweet potato is obviously the captain Liu Jianguo took the opportunity to subsidize the educated youth institute to tide over the difficulties.

    Let her eat alone and everyone watch? Something will happen sooner or later!

    Halfway through, Jiang Qiuyue looked back many times, and Chen Zhonghua asked what was wrong.

    "I saw a black shadow flash past." Jiang Qiuyue turned around and replied.

    Chen Zhonghua turned his head to look, and a figure with a shriveled head and a head just happened to be found behind the firewood stack on the roadside.

    He asked Jiang Qiuyue to take a step forward, he followed behind, and the two left quickly and returned to the Educated Youth Academy.

    Jiang Qiuyue asked what was going on just now, and Chen Zhonghua said that some bastards in the village came out to hang out in the middle of the night without sleeping, so they didn't care.

    When they returned to the house, all those who were blinded by the dark lights had already fallen asleep. Jiang Qiuyue climbed onto the kang, hid in the bed and used a flashlight to look at it. Among the tickets the captain had stuffed into her, there was a Great Unity, plus five two-taels for food.

    These are the real rewards for her.

    I don't know when I will have the opportunity to go to the county, where there are supply and marketing cooperatives and post offices.

    When getting up early for dinner, the educated youth made sweet potato porridge, and everyone had a real meal.

    Jiang Qiuyue was caught by them and asked about what happened last night. After a brief explanation, she realized that the flu was serious in the village recently, and it was better for the educated youth to live in isolation.

    It is said that a large group of old and weak women and children have fallen ill on the team.

    A male educated youth asked Jiang Qiuyue if she still had medicine in her hand, as if she wanted to take a precaution in advance.

    Jiang Qiuyue clearly gave it to the barefoot doctor at the health station. If you are sick, it is better to let a professional get the right medicine.

    The thoughtful educated youth gave up.

    After going to work, it turned out that most of them were young and middle-aged in good health.

    At noon, after eating yam porridge and pancakes, the educated youth received a notice that they would be there on time for a meeting in the village in the evening.

    "I'm not going to criticize again, haven't you been criticized for a long time?" Liu Aiying guessed.

    Lin Wenqing heard that the village had also criticized and fought. It was a novelty for a while. He chased after the male educated youth and asked how he had been criticized before. It was different from Kyoto.

    "There are a few old professors living in the cowshed at the west end of the village. They used to wear tall hats and throw Tugla on the table at night." Li Yonghong was deeply impressed by this, and said in a nervous tone.

    Chen Zhonghua waved his hand to stop talking about it, and told everyone to go to work quickly.

    When they arrived in the field, the people in the village were also notified, and they were discussing whether to start fighting the old ninth again. Some people even looked at the educated youth in a different way.

    I didn't eat dinner in the evening. After work, I gathered in the square in front of the village warehouse.

    Three or four hundred people from Linhe Village, including the elderly and children, all arrived, squatting on the compacted ground of the square facing a high platform.

    Chen Zhonghua led the educated youth to the rear corner and stood still. Liu Aiying pulled out two rotten logs from nowhere, one for each male and female to sit on as a bench.

    On the stage, Liu Jianguo was assigning a group of young men to lift up two large pots, and a faint stench came from the hot pot.

    "Captain, are you inviting the big guys to dinner or what?" Someone familiar in the crowd shouted loudly.

    Liu Jianguo scolded him with a smile and raised his hand to signal everyone to be quiet.

    "Recently, there are too many people on our team with colds and colds. The barefoot doctor at the village health station was worried about the infection. He prescribed medicine and boiled two pots of medicine soup for us. Except for those who were sick, they all came up to drink a bowl for prevention. "

    Liu Jianguo, as the captain of Qingshan Brigade, needless to say his appeal, he was behind and everyone responded.

    It happened that too many people in the village fell ill, and people were panicking. It would be good to drink a bowl of medicine soup prescribed by the doctor.

    A few square stools were placed on the table, and a row of thick porcelain bowls was placed, and the black and red translucent medicinal soup was scooped into it, one bowl per person, and passed to the people behind after drinking.

    The educated youths were at the back. Jiang Qiuyue had recovered from her illness before, so she didn't have to wait in line to drink medicine. She saw that Lin Wenqing didn't drink it. She probably thought that the taste of Chinese medicine was bitter and unpleasant.

    The two pots of medicine and soup bottomed out in a short while, the pot was withdrawn, and captain Liu Jianguo announced another major event.

    Two days later, the Qingshan brigade officially started planting. Before that, the brigade's cafeteria would open the warehouse to put food in, and give the big guys a full meal, so that they can work harder to finish the spring planting.

    The crowd cheered, the adults were smiling, and the children danced and ran.

    In the next two days, the people who went to work finally got a little bit more energy, and they probably had hope.

    On the day of the big pot meal, the brigade canteen set up dozens of round tables and benches in the square.

    When people got off work, they all ran towards the square. A dozen or so people occupied a table, and the seats were filled immediately.

    The educated youths were allocated one, and ten people huddled and sat down to wait for the meal.

    Liu Jianguo first came to the stage to express some words of encouragement, let everyone eat and drink well, and start sowing tomorrow!

    Later, the village party secretary also came to the stage to speak, but he spoke for too long, and there was a lot of confusion.

    It was the first time that Jiang Qiuyue met the father of the male protagonist Liu Heping, a shriveled and shrewd little old man, and the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary was tall, fat and fierce while sitting in the audience.

    Finally, when he finished finding a sense of existence, Captain Liu gave an order, and a large pot of hot vegetables and hot soup was brought to the table.

    A pot of cabbage bangzi, a pot of fried vermicelli with green radish, a pot of cold tofu skin, and a pot of wild vegetable egg drop soup.

    There is no meat and smell, and there are a few oil flowers floating in the dish carefully.

    The daughter-in-law of the captain's family led a few daughters-in-law to carry the bun baskets, and each person was divided into two three-sided big buns.

    Most people are reluctant to eat big buns, breaking half of them for their children, and taking the rest home, and only gulps down the vegetables.

    The scene is gobbling you up and you are fighting for me to grab it, the educated youth is better at eating at this table, eating vegetables while eating steamed buns.

    After a meal, everyone eats seven or eight full, which is already very good.

    There was hardly anything left on the table, and the children began pouring soup from table to table and licking the plates.

    This is their welfare, and the educated youth cannot be spared.

    Before leaving, Liu Jianguo came to this table and said that he needed a person who could read and write accounts and would go to the warehouse to record the seed entry and exit from tomorrow. He thought Jiang Zhiqing was good.

    This is a good thing, and Chen Zhonghua agreed.

    After the people left, nine pairs of eyes looked at Jiang Qiuyue, who was covered in a circle, with envy and jealousy.

    After the incident last night, Chen Zhonghua knew what was going on inside, and explained it to everyone on the way.

    "The captain's family took the western medicine from Comrade Jiang's hand and gave it to his little grandson. It was a hard-to-find high-priced medicine. This time it should be compensation for Comrade Jiang."

    He also mentioned the dried sweet potato porridge that everyone had eaten earlier. And the pancakes at noon, Jiang Qiuyue exchanged for extra food for the big guy.

    The author has something to say: Cough, the part about the children taking Chinese and Western medicine when they are sick is a piece of nonsense I asked the queen mother...

    ps: The heroine has her own thinking about taking out medicine easily. Saving people is one thing, another On the one hand, the production leader had a lot of right to speak in Murakami at that time, and being able to make good friends with this would be more beneficial than detrimental to the heroine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 35 40
The full-level boss Lu Jingzhi crossed over. Start with a thatched cottage, with three family members attached. Lu Jingzhi gnawed on the bun and clen...
792 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...
37.2K 379 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
22.3K 159 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...