Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 11 Illness

1.8K 24 7
By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Qiuyue woke up in the morning with a headache, dizziness, chills and weakness, obviously symptoms of a cold.

    Yes, this body's immunity is too weak, and it will fall ill after a light rain.

    She was lying in the bed and wrapped herself tightly with the quilt, and asked Liu Aiying to tell Chen Zhonghua to ask for her sick leave. Didn't get up for breakfast.

    Liu Aiying touched her forehead, she felt a fever, and seeing her weak and uncomfortable appearance, she asked her to rest at home.

    After a commotion in the courtyard, the educated youths went out to work, even though the weather was still gloomy with sporadic light rain.

    Jiang Qiuyue got up top-heavy and boiled the hot water in the pot and filled it with the thermos. I gave myself another bowl of vegetable and egg noodles, and cleaned up after eating.

    After taking the usual cold medicine and antipyretic medicine, she climbed onto the quilt and fell asleep.

    When Jiang Qiuyue was woken up, she was in a daze, not knowing where she was, and felt a pair of dry bark-like hands on her forehead and wrist one after another.

    The cold and rough touch on the pulse makes people shudder and wake up all of a sudden.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Qiuyue looked at Liu Aiying and Li Yonghong who were standing beside the kang, and an old gentleman sitting on the head of the kang.

    Was he taking her pulse just now?

    Liu Aiying told her that everyone came back at noon to see her wrapped in a quilt and fell asleep. Chen Zhonghua was worried that she would be burned out, and quickly invited a doctor from the village medical cooperation station.

    The old doctor probed his forehead, checked his pulse for a while, and said that it was all right, the fever was gone, and then he was full for a week.

    Liu Aiying was a little worried, saying that it was still burning hot in the morning. Do you really think it's okay to sleep with a flushed face and sweat all over?

    "What kind of medicine did the little girl take?" The old doctor is not ignorant. He can heal himself within a week when the cold and fever are not serious, and the medicine of Western medicine tends to work faster.

    Jiang Qiuyue only felt a little more relaxed when she woke up. She didn't have the heavy headache before going to bed, but she was still a little weak, and her body was sticky and uncomfortable.

    Hearing the doctor's question, she answered thoughtfully, "I prepared some western medicine at home when I came."

    Now that she was all right, the old doctor didn't ask any more questions, told her to eat and rest more, picked up the medicine box and left.

    Liu Aiying accompanied her on the delivery, and Li Yonghong sat back on her own kang head, and mentioned that she would eat corn ballast to cook yam porridge for lunch, as well as cold wild vegetables.

    Jiang Qiuyue snorted, turned over and got off the kang, took out the bottle of chili oil and asked her to send it to the stove. It was a contribution to everyone, and it happened to be used for cold wild vegetables.

    Otherwise, what kind of taste can just boiling water and a little salt have? Painful.

    Li Yonghong pursed his lips and smiled, took the things and went out.

    "I'm used to her! Two eyes staring at other people's bowls." Liu Aiying walked in and said angrily.

    Jiang Qiuyue poured out the hot water from the thermos and simply scrubbed it, saying that it was for everyone to eat together, not for her alone.

    "She's just feeding an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, wait for Zhao Meili to come back and watch." Liu Aiying mumbled disdainfully, and told Jiang Qiuyue that Chen Zhonghua had just paid her two cents for her visit.

    Jiang Qiuyue didn't expect that, but after she reminded her, she quickly took out two small coupons from the canvas bag hanging on the wall, and asked Liu Aiying to hand them over to others.

    After Liu Aiying went out, Jiang Qiuyue hid inside and quickly took off her clothes, scrubbed it, and changed into another underwear.

    This time, I put on the clothes prepared in her space, a white shirt and a black belt on the women's trousers. I added a long camel sweater to keep warm, and I wore black socks and green rubber shoes.

    The casual dress that used to be very common in the past, integrated into the characteristics of this era, does not appear abrupt.

    Liu Aiying came in with a rice bowl, a bowl of corn ballast yam porridge, and a small plate of cold wild vegetables, and put them on Jiang Qiuyue's kang head cabinet.

    "Hey, I'll grab it back for you, a bunch of goddamn people have nothing left to eat."

    Jiang Qiuyue thanked, perhaps after eating the scum porridge for a few days, the throat has become accustomed to it.

    Because it took time to see a doctor, the educated youth went to work without much rest after eating.

    After Liu Aiying went out, she saw the gray crowd on the road, looked at herself again, and couldn't help but envy Jiang Qiuyue's good-looking dress.

    No matter how clean she packs, it's just a blue shirt and grey trousers with patched long johns inside.

    However, it looks brand new on the outside, so why can't I wear the smell of others?

    For the next three days, Jiang Qiuyue stayed in the educated youth courtyard and did not go out to avoid the wind blowing.

    The weather is still not clear, and it will be cloudy next time.

    The spring ploughing is still going on. According to Liu Jianguo, the captain, he will plant corn and sorghum by the end of the month.

    The educated youths went to work in the fields every day, and Jiang Qiuyue was temporarily in charge of cooking. By the way, the side dishes in the yard were sorted out, and a small piece of potatoes was planted on the other side of the land.

    There are people in Linhe Village who secretly grow potatoes in front of and behind their houses. The yield is good and they can be eaten as food.

    But the Liujiagou area has a grain index. What is planted in the field is determined by the above. After each harvest, the required public grain is handed in. To dare to plant privately in the field is to engage in capitalist remnants.

    In order to fill their stomachs, the villagers planted some in the yard, and the captain turned a blind eye.

    Jiang Qiuyue took advantage of this pretext of existence, turned over a small piece of land, and took out the potatoes stored in the space as seeds bought from the village.

    No one in the educated youth knew how to grow potatoes, and neither did Jiang Qiuyue, so he could only soak the potatoes and sprout them according to the script.

    The rest is up to fate, how much can be charged.

    During this period, the educated youth ran up the mountain after work in the afternoon, looking for yam and acacia flowers, and dug back large pieces of kudzu.

    The educated youth academy is located on the edge of the village. Occasionally, no one pays attention to it, and it is inevitable that people will find it more often.

    Fortunately, most of the villagers are simple and honest. Seeing them pulling branches to find tree roots, they thought that the educated youth institute started to eat tree bark and roots after running out of food. The whole village knew about it in less than half a day.

    However, there was nothing the village could do. Except for the rich peasants' families, they still had some food to survive. There were many others who tightened their belts and lived on wild vegetables and bran.

    Three meals a day of wild vegetable soup, the people who drink it are disheveled, the back hillside and the foot of the mountain are turned over and over again, and finally the wild vegetables are eaten up, and the villagers start to look up the mountain.

    At this time, the educated youth could no longer find any good things when they went up the mountain. As soon as the fungus fungus came out, the villagers sought and took them away, and it was not their turn to be young.

    There are those good hunters who sneak into Shantao pheasants and rabbits, and they don't dare to eat them at home, and they quietly change to coarse grains to tide over the difficulties.

    When Jiang Qiuyue was cooking, she soaked the pancakes one at a time, secretly added a little flour, added water, and topped with corn dregs and wild vegetables to make the most filling wild vegetable dumplings.

    Each person eats a wild vegetable dumpling for breakfast in the morning, roasts some dried yam at noon, and cuts a piece of kudzu root and boils it into a thin soup in the evening, and everyone is full of water.

    The old educated youth is very satisfied with this, saying that in the past, when there was a famine, he could be hungry for several days at a time, but in recent years, it is a common thing to not eat twice a day when it is better.

    The number of leaders in the village who eat chaffy choy a day is hard to come by.

    Chen Zhonghua smiled and said that Lin Wenqing and the others came at a wrong time.

    A few days later, Jiang Qiuyue recovered from her illness and returned to work in the field. The kitchen was handed over to the male educated youth to continue cooking in turn.

    The rain has stopped, and the sun is gentle.

    In the morning, Jiang Qiuyue was biting the wild vegetable dumplings and went out, when she heard a timid voice calling her sister.

    She turned her head and saw a thin boy squatting under the courtyard wall beside the door, looking familiar.

    At this moment, he looked up at her hand eagerly, to be precise, the wild vegetable dumpling in her hand.

    "...This is what I've eaten before." Jiang Qiuyue looked at the wild vegetable ball in her hand, she had already taken a bite.

    The little boy stared at her two big protruding eyes, and the eyeballs moved with the movements of her hands.

    Poor and sad.

    Jiang Qiuyue remembered who he was. The little boy who sold the floor cabinet the day she first arrived, his mother just gave birth to a newborn.

    The sound of footsteps came from behind, Liu Aiying was about to catch up and was already asking her why she stopped.

    Jiang Qiuyue took out the wild vegetable dumplings that she didn't want to eat in the space a few days ago, and quickly put the one in her hand into the little boy's arms.

    She put her index finger on her lips to signal him not to say it, and she pushed him.

    The little boy reacted, hugged the three and a half dumplings in his arms, turned around and ran.

    Liu Aiying stepped out and saw him running away, and immediately asked Jiang Qiuyue, "Did you give him breakfast?

    "

    When Li Yonghong heard that she wanted to catch up and ask for the food back, Jiang Qiuyue stopped her, "Give it to him, the skinny child."

    Liu Yonghong sighed and warned her that this time, don't do it next time.

    If the villagers are short of food, can there be any shortage of educated youths? The villagers could find a few handfuls of chaff without opening the pot. Going up the mountain and down the river to find some points, the team will not say anything.

    If the educated youth institute dared to blatantly scavenge mountain goods and catch fish, the village party secretary would immediately lead people to criticize them or not believe it!

    "Children beg for food, and ask for it, and it's endless." Li Yonghong felt that Jiang Qiuyue's personality was too soft and a little stupid.

    Jiang Qiuyue was humbly taught, and said that she would pay attention to it in the future.

    The ground that had rained was very solid, and a hoe went down and dug a shallow pit.

    Jiang Qiuyue had just recovered from her serious illness, her wrists were weak, and she did not take a few steps for a long time.

    She straightened up and looked at it, and found that the team was down, there were many people on the same line with her, and everyone was hungry and weak.

    A gust of wind blew, mixed with moist air, and there was a coughing sound all around.

    Hearing an exclamation, someone fainted and fell to the ground. The hoe was next to his face and almost knocked on it.

    "How many is this?" Liu Aiying sighed aside.

    Without looking around, Li Yonghong buried his head and hoeed the ground, and then he said the fifth one.

    The fifth is hungry.

    Not enough to eat or even have to eat, but also to work every day, tired and hungry, old people can't hold on anymore.

    The person who fainted was carried to the village medical cooperation station, and the old doctor only said that the deficiency of qi and blood needs to be made up.

    However, how can ordinary villagers have good food to eat?

    After this incident, the task was hastily completed in the morning, and the educated youth went back to eat together.

    After the rain, a new crop of wild vegetables has just emerged, and it is still not edible. There is only ballast porridge for lunch.

    A bowl for a dozen people is not a small amount, and half of the bag of grains has gone down.

    I didn't see Lin Wenqing when I went to work again. I asked Liu Aiying to know that he and Gao Yunmei had recently paired up, and I wondered if they were dating.

    Lin Wenqing came back before cooking in the evening, with sweet potatoes in his hand, and a bulge in his pocket, which the educated young men envied.

    Jiang Qiuyue secretly thought, this guy doesn't want to eat soft rice, right?

    She shook her head, don't care about black cats and white cats, it's her ability to get food to fill her stomach.

    When I was about to go to sleep, the door of the Educated Youth Academy was suddenly slapped, and people came in a hurry.

    Chen Zhonghua ran over to open the door and found the captain Liu Jianguo was standing outside the door, panting and saying that he was looking for Jiang Qiuyue.

    The author has something to say: As a child, once the neighbor's child gave him something delicious, he would come to you again and again to ask for it. This is "begging for food."

    The heroine is not the heart of the Virgin, but just came from a peaceful modern age, and immediately went to the countryside to become an educated youth in order to avoid being discovered by the original owner's family. She has not been exposed to too much hunger and darkness, so she is basically on the sidelines and compassionate attitude, The reason for giving out generously is because those are not what she cares about and others need it very much. Think about if you are eating meat and drinking soup in modern times, you are still carrying junk food you don’t want to eat, and there is a child begging next to him and starving to death... ... The things in the space are what the heroine values, and it is her reliance on which to stand. In the future, she will gradually transform and integrate into that era. Amen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 13
I stole the chance of being the hostess: Lin Mo, a food anchor with millions of fans, got stuck in the book just because of a little, tiny plug! What...
813K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
25.7K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...
182K 1.9K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...