Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears

2.2K 33 4
By mahalakshmiponsing

The two of them pretended to trot back and tried to wave their hoes twice.

    Lin Wenqing's work area is right next to him. He is funny, and Gao Yunmei laughed heartily from time to time. Obviously, the two of them were chatting very speculatively.

    They flirted and flirted, and the people next to them could smell the sour smell of love that needed to be fermented.

    Jiang Qiuyue said that she was hit by a critical attack, and the male and female protagonists seem to love each other?

    Or will the two end up together after they both slag?

    The difference between words and reality is almost a Mariana Trench!

    And Lin Wenqing, who dared to pry at the corner of the male protagonist!

    Eh, although it is not certain whether the male and female protagonists are together now, but he must be considered a heavyweight in the original text, at least the male supporting role, it is a

    pity that Jiang Qiuyue just danced and watched the plot involving the female supporting role. Probably, except for the male and female protagonists, they didn't pay much attention.

    Jiang Qiuyue was thinking wildly, and looked at it quietly.

    Oh, the two are really like no one else, and the whole place is full of the rough laughter of the heroine.

    A closer look reveals that Gao Yunmei has two big eyes with double eyelids, neat teeth, and long black and long braids.

    In the crowd who are generally black, thin and yellow, she looks white and plump.

    This kind of girl is generally liked by the older generation, and is said to be dignified and blessed.

    Even if you have a bad temper, it is refreshing!

    Lin Wenqing seems to like this kind of girl with thick eyebrows, big eyes and black braids.

    Isn't Wang Xiaohong the same type as Gao Yunmei?

    Unwilling to be lonely, Liu Aiying moved over to plan the ground side by side with her.

    She poked Jiang Qiuyue and motioned her to look over to Li Yonghong.

    Jiang Qiuyue glanced at it, Li Yonghong looked straight in one direction, her eyes held back and suppressed, and the person watching was panicked.

    The direction she was looking at was the location of the grove. The little girl named Cuihua just ran out of it, and Liu Heping stepped into the line of sight like a flower and a willow.

    Fortunately, the two people who dated also knew that they were staggered, but whoever was one after the other didn't feel like a mirror in their hearts, it was estimated that everyone in the group knew that they were dating.

    Therefore, Li Yonghong's appearance...

    "She, she has been hooked, she has a thief, but she is not as good as Zhao Mei." Liu Aiying pouted and commented.

    Zhao Meili is the absent female educated youth. Recently, she went home to visit relatives and get food.

    It is said that she was a lady from a scholarly family.

    Jiang Qiuyue listened to her chattering non-stop, and asked, "Don't Gao Yunmei like Liu Heping?" Liu

    Aiying glanced in Lin Wenqing's direction, and said meaningfully, "Isn't there something better? Clarify the relationship with the person, how much food can you like?"

    Who wants to have a high school literary youth raised by a real wealthy family, and a fake little white face with a rural primary school diploma.

    Liu Heping pretends to be a gentleman like the wind, which is obviously not as generous as Comrade Lin, who has been cultivated since childhood, and the sweet words of his poetry.

    Besides, in terms of appearance, Lin Wenqing is slightly inferior to him, but people will dress up with vision and have a sense of consciousness, so they come from a big place.

    Liu Heping was completely defeated.

    Jiang Qiuyue: Emmmmmm

    what is reality, this is reality.

    "Isn't Liu Heping from the village party secretary?" Liu

    Aiying snorted, "What's wrong with the village party secretary? If you don't earn work points, you are still hungry, but you have a few more opportunities to go home than others."

    Gao Yunmei's family is Linhe The rich households in the village should have no shortage of food, otherwise she would not be able to grow into a chubby person, and the snobbish village party secretary in the plot would not agree to marry her family.

    However, compared to other villagers in Linhe Village, the rich households are only the middle and lower-middle peasants in the eyes of the truly wealthy.

    Lin Wenqing didn't know what idea he was making, so he dared to tease other people's daughters at will.

    The sun was shining, and with the sound of a gong, the morning work was over.

    When everyone was full in the morning, they had already run out of water. The thieves who had food in the house quickly went home to eat, and those who had no food ran to dig wild vegetables with their baskets on their backs.

    Jiang Qiuyue accompanied Liu Aiying to find a place to dig wild vegetables, and the educated youth still had wild vegetable soup for their lunch.

    This time, there was not even a wotou, so I pulled out a few rotten sweet potatoes from the cellar and boiled them.

    While cooking, Liu Aiying shouted dissatisfiedly that it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice.

    The educated youths laughed at her for being unsatisfied, some of them would be fine, but they couldn't eat anything after two days of no food.

    Jiang Qiuyue went back to the house to finish the sushi, and came out listening to them having fun.

    "Is there anything like kudzu yam on the mountain?" The backer eats the mountain, and if you look carefully, you can always find something to eat.

    Jiang Qiuyue's subconscious question made everyone quiet.

    "Isn't that a medicinal herb?" Liu Aiying stuck her head out from the stove, "Can I eat it?"

    Jiang Qiuyue nodded, eating more nutritious than sweet potatoes.

    The male educated youth looked at each other in dismay. They all grew up in the city. They had seen the rhizomes but never seen what they looked like on the ground.

    But the green and yellow ones are about to run out of food. If there is a chance to find something to eat, they must try.

    Even Li Yonghong, who has always been quiet and quiet, proposed to go to the back mountain together after work.

    Jiang Qiuyue felt that it was impossible that no one in Linhe Village knew that kudzu yam could be used as food.

    The back mountain is so big, if the educated youth can find a few clumps of fish that slip through the net, it will be enough to survive for a while.

    Everyone pretended to have something in their hearts, and they finished their lunch without knowing the taste.

    On the way to work, Chen Zhonghua deliberately walked beside Jiang Qiuyue and asked her about kudzu yam.

    Jiang Qiuyue had seen pictures on the Internet in her previous life, and there were pictures and descriptions on the printed edition of Compendium of Materia Medica specially prepared in the space.

    So she said that she could simply draw it with a sketch for everyone to see, and then look for an opportunity to go up the mountain to find it together.

    In the afternoon, she continued her work of hoeing and loosening the soil. After working for a long time, Liu Aiying pulled Jiang Qiuyue to relieve her laziness.

    Now I bumped into the two secretly dating in the grove. They were hugging and kissing when they passed.

    Liu Aiying rolled her eyes and suddenly exclaimed.

    "Oops, there are snakes behind you!"

    The two people under the tree hurriedly separated, turned around and looked left and right, and asked where they were in a panic.

    When she turned around and found that she had been deceived, Liu Cuihua blushed and lowered her head shyly, afraid to see anyone.

    Liu Heping stood in front of her, frowning and glaring at the two who interrupted his good deeds.

    But when he saw that the person who came was a female educated youth, and one of them was very beautiful, his anger disappeared immediately.

    He was just about to talk to the other party in a pleasant way, but he couldn't help but explain that just now, but he didn't want Jiang Qiuyue to point at the tree beside them, with a look of horror on his face.

    "Snake, snake, snake!" Emma really has a snake, dear!

    Jiang Qiuyue shivered and pointed at the brown-skinned snake sticking its head out from the tree trunk. She wondered if this scene was the scene where the female partner encounters a snake bite in the plot, and the male protagonist goes on to save the beauty as a hero?

    I didn't expect it to happen here, and turned upside down, and the male protagonist who was busy dating his little lover suffered.

    Jiang Qiuyue slandered, does she want a beauty to save the hero?

    Ah bah, what a hero, she wants to turn this little white face into a bear.

    While her thoughts were spinning, Liu Aiying also found the big snake with protective color.

    She was more daring, her eyes were glowing with the light of flesh, she rushed up with a twig, and shouted in her mouth, "Let me save you!" The

    little girl Cuihua closed her eyes and screamed. , Liu Heping turned his face to face the snake's head, and subconsciously stepped back, exposing the little lover to the snake's mouth.

    Liu Cuihua opened her eyes to see the sharp snake teeth attacking her, and instinctively waved her arms and crouched down to avoid it.

    Comrade Liu Aiying's branch arrived in time and split the snake's head.

    Jiang Qiuyue picked up a wooden stick and followed it, and beat the brown snake that rushed up to attack it. She didn't want the brown snake to see the crowd on this side and turn to attack Liu Heping on the other side!

    Liu Heping stumbled and fell to the ground in a panic, falling back, and the brown snake rushed to bite his arm.

    Just hearing a scream, the girl didn't have time to save him.

    Liu Aiying was dealing with a snake that appeared again. Jiang Qiuyue deliberately ignored Liu Heping and was comforting Liu Cuihua who was paralyzed on the ground.

    You said that you, a big man, can't deal with a snake that a female educated youth can wave away. Excuse me?

    The brown snake has just woken up from hibernation and is out of the nest to hunt for food. It will not let go when it bites the food.

    Liu Heping reacted and beat him desperately with the branches to no avail.

    The next one was also accidentally thrown at him, and then the third and fourth.

    They have provoked a snake's nest.

    How did the hero in the plot solve it?

    When the leading big snake bit the original owner, he took the opportunity to kill it, and then the two of them supported each other and flew out, calling for the people in the village who knew how to trap snakes to destroy them all.

    After this battle, Liu Heping was promoted as a hero in the village by his calculating village party secretary father.

    The original host of the female supporting role also put her heart on the hero who saved her, and did not hesitate to save her rations.

    Jiang Qiuyue: mmp, let's see how you guys play this time!

    In less than a moment, the sturdy fighting power of the girl's side no longer came forward, and all ran to Liu Heping, who was lying on the ground and rolled on the ground.

    Liu Aiying saw the signs, and fearing that she would die, the two pulled Liu Cuihua away, who was trembling, and went up to pick up the snake on Liu Heping's body together.

    Liu Aiying's eyes were sharp and her hands were sharp. She found the big snake that had just started to hit seven inches. After a few strokes of the big stick, it died.

    Jiang Qiuyue was a little worried and picked the snakes into a pile with a long branch. Liu Aiying quickly put her hands up and slapped it, and she was still muttering excitedly about meat, meat!

    In the end, she didn't even let the little snake escape, she chased after him, killed him and dragged him back.

    After counting, there are seven or eight.

    Liu Heping was finally rescued, but he couldn't get up. He was bitten several times on his body, lying on the ground covering half of his face and mourning.

    At this time, Liu Cuihua, who had run away to rescue the soldiers, came back, threw herself on her lover and cried, followed by a group of young men from Linhe Village.

    As soon as everyone came to see the two lovely female educated youths, it was nothing to do, with wooden sticks in their hands, looking like they were sweating just after finishing their work, and there were piles of snake corpses at their feet... Let's take a

    look at the other The guy lying on the ground on one side, the famous village grass in their village, seemed to be okay, but he lay on the ground with his face covered and was rescued by two lesbians.

    What about the special face?

    All the gay men are a little subtle in their hearts, why do they feel so wrong.

    Alas, saving people is the most important thing. Several young men stepped forward to lift people up and send them back to the village.

    Someone went to inform the captain and the village party secretary, and someone went to call the barefoot doctor in the village.

    The other two belonged to the captain's family, and they stayed silently giving Jiang Qiuyue and Liu Aiying a thumbs up.

    The two did not let the female educated youth do it again, they picked up the snake corpse and slid back.

    Liu Aiying stared at the snake greedily and asked if they could keep one. The two laughed and replied that they would hand over to the brigade first, and then the educated youth institute would share a big one to relieve their greed.

    Several people in the back of the palace deliberately walked on the field with many workers, and the villagers told the truth when they saw it and asked.

    In less than a moment, everyone knew the big news in the village: the female educated youth rescued the son of the secretary of the party secretary who was secretly dating in the grove, and also shot down a bunch of meat snakes.

    There is a follow-up, the son of the secretary seems to be bitten in the face by a snake, and his appearance is broken.

    Oops, what a pity for a piece of white and tender skin that was pampered with fine grains.

    The older generation shook his head regretfully.

    Liu Heping was indeed broken, but it was not as serious as the rumors, but he was bitten by the snake's fangs on his right face, and the skin was broken and bleeding.

    The snake was poisonous, and the bitten right face was swollen into a steamed bun when the village doctor checked it.

    Fortunately, the village doctor knew that kind of snake. It was not very poisonous, and it was a nest. He cut out a snake gallbladder and let him swallow it. Rub alcohol on the wound and wait for the swelling to subside.

    Then Liu Heping was carried back to his house by the big guy again. Liu Cuihua was crying and crying to take care of him. As a result, Liu Heping, the daughter-in-law of the village party secretary, scolded him at the gate and drove him home.

    These were all broadcast by the male educated youth who watched the excitement. Liu Aiying and the others were only concerned with dividing the snake meat.

    The two got the guarantee of the captain's family, and went back to the field to grind foreign workers, and so-so cut out a piece of land to communicate with each other.

    When the gong rang after work, Liu Aiying ran to the warehouse first.

    The village's food distribution and ticket distribution are all done there.

    Jiang Qiuyue slowed down and watched her with a smile as she disappeared without a trace.

    Chen Zhonghua led the educated youths back, and asked her about the specific situation of saving people on the way, as well as the plan to go up the mountain to find food.

    Back at the Educated Youth Academy, Liu Aiying had already come back, dragging a bloody snake corpse to skin by the well.

    The timid Li Yonghong was startled and hid away.

    The male educated youths are full of white snake meat, and there is no need to be afraid.

    Liu Aiying's knives are sharp, and at the same time, she does not forget to roll her eyes and yell     at Li Yonghong, "Why are you hiding? You don't eat meat at night."

    He arranged for a male educated youth to stay with Liu Aiying to help Li Yonghong to dig wild vegetables, and the rest followed him and Jiang Qiuyue up the mountain.

    Go to a safe area on the mountain to explore first, it is best to find kudzu yam, otherwise you can persist for a day or two by exploring some things.

    The Educated Youth Academy is really out of food, and can't just rely on the newcomer's bag of food rations to live on.

    Taking advantage of the time before dark, the group walked along the path and quietly touched the back mountain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.4K 52
This book dead Af. I closed it out of respect for my older sister. She's not writing anymore nor will she ever be. I took over her account. I made a...
25.9K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...
124K 2.2K 95
This is not my original story The self-cultivation of the people who eat melons in the 1970s through books Have you ever experienced time travel wher...
7.8K 90 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...