Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope

2.7K 39 2
By mahalakshmiponsing

Jiang Qiuyue was not a soft persimmon either, she replied, "Study hard and make progress every day!" Don't stare at the meat in other people's bowls all the time.

    With her nostrils up, the woman glared at her and shouted again, "Chairman Mao said that all reactionaries are paper tigers!"

    "Chairman Mao also said that people don't offend me! I don't offend anyone! If anyone offends me, I will Prisoner!" Anyone who can't recite quotations, everyone on earth knows the classic sentence.

    The lesbian still wanted to say, but Peng Jingye interrupted in a cold voice, "This one, we are all good comrades who serve the people." The

    lesbian shut up and glanced at the oranges in Jiang Qiuyue's hands, and then looked twice. With a fresh green military uniform on his body, he finally snorted unwillingly, turned around and left.

    During this period, Wang Xiaohong and Lin Wenqing didn't even dare to let out a fart, and huddled obediently as quails.

    After waiting for the others to leave, Lin Wenqing wiped away his cold sweat exaggeratedly, and quietly revealed, "That woman has an uncle who is the deputy director of a state-owned factory

    . Qiuyue doesn't care if she hears it. No matter how prominent her status is, she will be transferred to someone else's territory. She has to be a tiger or a dragon. If she has no ability, she may not be able to fill her stomach. At that time, who will care if she is a deputy? The uncle of the factory director is not his father after all.

    As night fell, dim lights were lit at both ends of the carriage, and with the sound of the train clattering, the people in the seats began to fall into a deep sleep.

    The next day and night, the scenery outside the train window became more and more desolate and primitive, the yellow sand filled the sky and no one was seen, until new green gradually appeared, more and more wheat fields and rice fields appeared, and green mountains and green water began to come into view.

    In the evening, the train stopped, and the conductor arrived in the carriage to inform them that they had arrived at their destination.

    The People's Liberation Army is indeed a good comrade who serves the people. As soon as Jiang Qiuyue got up, Peng Jingye dragged her two bags down with one hand and the other, carried them out, and asked her to keep up with the small bags.

    Outside the car door, the little soldier was already waiting with two green backpacks on his back.

    Wang Xiaohong and Lin Wenqing also got out of the car later. Wang Xiaohong carried a lot of things in big bags and small bags. Fortunately, Lin Wenqing only had a small suitcase, and he could help him with some gentlemanly.

    The railway station in Lanxian County is obviously smaller than the railway station in the capital, and there are few passengers. Most of them are people who get off the train, and there are a few disgraced people waiting outside.

    Everyone who knew each other went out together. They were led by Peng Jingye. After they came out, they first found the person who came to pick up the car from Liujiawan.

    When Peng Jingye passed by, a middle-aged man in an undershirt and gray-green trousers immediately greeted him, obviously recognizing the identity of a comrade in the People's Liberation Army at a glance.

    After the leader was surprised, he realized that he was sending a little girl here. After he smiled clearly, he couldn't help but glance at the young educated youth who was white and tender. Sure enough, the girls in the city were different from the muddy girls in their village. It is raised from fine grains.

    Jiang Qiuyue looked at him with him. Peng Jingye helped her bring her luggage and put it on the tractor that was picking up the person. After that, she was about to return with the little soldier. She was taking care of saying goodbye to him.

    The care along the way has long exceeded the value of the food that he shared at the beginning. Jiang Qiuyue thanked him sincerely, and people with many eyes only found a paper packet of mints and gave it to him.

    "Thank you for taking care, be careful."

    Peng Jingye glanced at it and knew that the things she took out of her hands were generally good things, but they weren't too precious. The index finger lifted the corner of the oiled paper, revealing the bright blue candy color, and took it decisively and stuffed it into the trousers pocket.

    "Study hard and make progress every day." After saying a word of encouragement, he turned and walked away, the army green jeep picking him up in the distance.

    Jiang Qiuyue's forehead twitched, this kind of style of saying a quote at any time is really unbearable.

    The middle-aged man is the brigade secretary of Liujiawan. This time, he led a group of tractors to pick up the educated youths who had entered the village.

    After a few announcements about their names and where they would go, they waited for a while, and a total of a dozen or so boys and girls were gathered, all of whom went to Liujiawan.

    There is a half-cartridge luggage behind the tractor, three or four girls are arranged to nest in the other half of the space, and the boys find a place to hang them on the front of the car.

    The secretary shouted, and the fellow driving the car shook the handle vigorously, the engine suddenly smoked, and the tractor carried a group of people on the bumpy journey back.

    After walking a long distance, I met a group of people standing on the road. The girl with red armbands I met on the train was alone with a group of big men and young men. I heard her shout that women can hold up half the sky, but no one can be seen when walking far. In the past, I can still vaguely hear words like 'Let's walk together and not discriminate against women'.

    The people on their side who were sitting, standing or even hanging on the old-fashioned tractor looked at each other and laughed together.

    The fellow in the straw hat sat on the iron handle of the car, and when he heard them laughing, he laughed too, and said to them with a swarthy face, "Why don't you sit there if you have a car? Much sooner."

    "It's better to be led by the secretary!" Lin Wenqing waited for the opportunity to pick up the conversation and compliment, the secretary and the two fellow villagers were all smiles.

    I have to say that this guy is very adaptable and has a good mouth. When the others were still full of confusion and anxiety, he had already talked to the secretary and the others. It’s good to hear some news and show a few red poems. Smooth in one hand.

    It is estimated that the car body is to take care of the newcomers, and a layer of plastic sheeting is placed on the bottom, and several little girls squat in a corner to avoid bumps.

    Jiang Qiuyue leaned against her luggage, her nose full of the smell of chicken excrement.

    At present, there are no roads to every village. They are all compacted dirt roads. The main road is fine, but when you turn to the trail, it is full of potholes.

    Liujiawan said that it was not far from the county. After walking for a long time, I arrived at the first village. Two girls and one boy went down, and then two villages went down a few more, and the trucks became more and more empty.

    Until the boundary of the Changhe Brigade, Wang Xiaohong waved goodbye to her, the other two boys helped to carry the luggage together, and the three followed the people waiting at the entrance of the village.

    The remaining two, Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenqing, arrived at Linhe Village, the village where the Qingshan Brigade was located, in a turbulent tractor that was so bumpy that they vomited blood.

    Before the receptionist at the entrance of the village arrived, Lin Wenqing, the chicken thief, offered three cigarettes, and the tractor pulled the two directly to the door of the village leader's house before leaving.

    The captain's house is a small farmyard with three large brick houses, and the walls of the courtyard are less than one person high.

    The yard was very clean, and there was only an old man with lost teeth and a few bare-ass children at home.

    The old man was very enthusiastic and dragged them into the hospital for a drink. The children hula-la ran over and gnawed their fingers to watch.

    Lin Wenqing chatted with the old man to inquire about the situation in the village. Jiang Qiuyue avoided the child's curiosity to grab her military uniform and took out a few loose fruit candies to give them one by one.

    The old man saw the wrinkled smile on his face, and said in his mouth, "What is Fei Na doing? It's all expensive."

    Jiang Qiuyue waved her hand and said it was all right.

    A few candies succeeded in making a few skin boys eat candy and not fool around.

    The captain of the Qingshan Brigade soon came back from the field after hearing the news. Knowing that the person had arrived at the house, he said sorry when he entered the door.

    "Hey, Chungeng has been so dizzy recently, and I almost forgot to send someone to pick you up. I'm sorry."

    Captain Liu Jianguo had thick brows and big eyes, a red face with Chinese characters in the black, a white shirt, gray and green pants, and Wearing a straw hat, he rushed back in sweat.

    Of course, the two newcomers will not hold on to a little thing as soon as they arrive, and they will greet each other, talk and laugh.

    Liu Jianguo grinned with satisfaction, and after receiving the letters of introduction from the two and comparing them, he greeted them with a gift and sent them to the educated youth point.

    After he takes a sip of water and takes a break, he has to go down to the ground to supervise.

    As soon as Jiang Qiuyue left, the children who tasted the sweetness hula and ran out the door trying to keep up.

    Liu Jianguo stretched out his rough hand, grabbed his little grandson by the back collar and slipped back, "What's wrong with you kid? Just stay home and accompany your old lady."

    The child quit, twisting left and right trying to get out of the claws and keep up with the big army, but he was found mumbling fruit candy in his mouth, a smell of apples.

    Liu Jianguo asked where it came from, and the child said it was given by the beautiful sister.

    Thinking that what his grandson said should be the little white and tender girl among the two just now.

    It's not that he has never seen the world. He can usually get white sugar and brown sugar to drink water for his family, but it is very difficult to get such high-grade fruit candy with a fragrant fragrance. The key is that the non-staple food stores in the county are out of stock.

    He heard his mother ask again, "The little girl doesn't look too big, Wen Wenjing seems to be able to live in peace, why did you forget to send someone to pick it up today?"

    Liu Jianguo frowned, every time he came to the former team of the educated youth, he would After receiving the notice, why would he forget to pick up the person, but the person who arranged it didn't go.

    When I think of the people on the side of the village party secretary, who are always self-righteous and make trouble, I really have a headache.

    Hearing the old mother say that the person was sent by the brigade secretary directly by tractor to the door, she couldn't help thinking about the identities of the two, and made a note in her heart.

    The captain's home is at the head of the village, and there is a road outside the village around the educated youth point.

    Fortunately, the boys who helped were very strong, and it was no problem to carry things against the bag. Jiang Qiuyue only needed to follow behind with a canvas bag on his back.

    Along the way, I met people who were going to deliver water and greeted them warmly. There are also peasants working not far away, looking at them from a distance, everyone knows that the educated youth has come to new people.

    Jiang Qiuyue was also observing them. Different from the clothes of the brigade secretary and the captain's family that he had seen before, ordinary people generally couldn't escape the three colors of blue, gray and black. The better elbows and shoulders on the clothes were subtly patched, which was a little more difficult. The basics are the whitish appearance of the patch falling off the patch.

    This is the first time she has seen such poverty.

    No wonder I heard the old man reminisce about the old saying: New three years, old three years, and three years of sewing and repairing.

    However, now that the early spring has arrived, everything has recovered, and the new green color has already spread on the fields and villages, and everywhere is full of vitality, but it does not seem that all of them are gray.

    In the busy scene of lively labor in the fields, the educated youth spots are indeed quiet, and they all go to the ground to earn work points.

    Several earthen embryo houses stand next to each other next to the road beside the village. They are crumbling as if they are about to collapse at any time. Fortunately, the roof is made of earth tiles instead of thatch, otherwise how can they survive in winter.

    The young man who brought them pointed his hand and told them that this was the educated youth spot, where they would live in the future.

    Jiang Qiuyue and Lin Wenqing looked at each other, then looked at the low and old earth embryo house like a dilapidated house, speechless.

    Seeing that the captain's house is a blue brick house, I thought that the educated youth spots were at least made of bricks, but that's what happened.

    With the two people's original living environment and conditions, living in such a house is simply unimaginable.

    The gap is not too big!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.4K 28
A story of time, distance and patience. It wasn't love at first sight. It was gradual, slow and building. It first started with a little curiosity. I...
25.8K 130 44
七零红火小日子 As the only girl of the three generations of the Gu family, Gu Qingqing has been the baby bump of grandpa and grandma since she was a child. ...
814K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
768 5 7
Ruan Zhu, as the adopted son adopted by the Fang family to show his righteousness, has no ambitions and only likes to read novels and fish. Unexpecte...