Dressed as an educated youth...

By mahalakshmiponsing

This is not my original story Original title 穿成知青女配 What if I wear it until 1974? Or is it the tragic female... More

Chapter 1 One day through seven or four years
Chapter 3 Getting ready to catch the train
Chapter 4 Pastimes on the Train
Chapter 5 To and from the Field of Hope
Chapter 6 New arrivals
Chapter 7 Integration into the educated youth force
Chapter 8 Working in the Field
Chapter 9 Heroes or Bears
Chapter 10 Finding Food
Chapter 11 Illness
Chapter 12 Amoxicillin
Chapter 13 The plan of the year lies in spring
Chapter 14 Supply and Marketing Cooperatives
Chapter 15 Zhao Meimei
Chapter 16 So You Are Such a Girl
Chapter 17 The little girl is delicious
Chapter 18 Cornmeal Dumplings
Chapter 19 The Storm Is Coming
Chapter 20 Pregnancy or Menstruation
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166 Finale

Chapter 2 The Female Match Who Lost Both People and Wealth

3.5K 47 18
By mahalakshmiponsing

What the two little guys were fighting over was the soup she had left after eating the noodles, which was just some chopped green onion and a few drops of sesame oil.

    It seems that the Jiang family is only barely able to cover their food and clothing, and it is estimated that there will be nothing more.

    There are too many children, and Jiang Qiuyue, who used to be the second child, sighed in her heart.

    Jiang Qiuyue broke the cake in her hand and gave it to her two younger brothers, leaving only a small piece to eat.

    Cornmeal pancakes, I heard the older generation say that I have never tasted it, and it stings my throat.

    Mother Jiang was a little emotional. Seeing her actions, she began to cry again, saying that she had grown up and sensible.

    Jiang Qiuyue twitched the corners of her mouth, silently chewing the tasteless coarse grain cake to observe the family.

    The head of the family, Father Jiang, is in his forties, with thick eyebrows, big eyes, and decent facial features. He is a more upright appearance in this era, but his skin is a bit paler than a rough man, and he looks weak in blue-gray casual clothes.

    He was silent most of the time at home, and only worked hard to support his children when he was outside.

    Mother Jiang worked with Father Jiang in the art troupe. She should have been a beauty in the limelight back then, but now her beauty is vaguely visible, gentle and virtuous.

    The eldest sister, Jiang Chunhua, inherited her mother's appearance. She is tall and youthful, with short ear-length hair and small hairpins on both sides. She drank corn goo and rolled her eyes, wondering what she was thinking.

    As the first child, she has enough capital to gain the attention of her parents. The blue-bottomed floral shirt on her upper body was bought from the department store by her parents while grinding.

    The second brother Jiang Xia is seventeen years old. He is a little thin, looks like Mother Jiang, loves to laugh, and looks very lively.

    He is the backbone of the next generation of the Jiang family, and it is easy to let most of the family's resources tend to him. He has grandparents and uncles who help him from time to time. He usually has no shortage of clothes and food.

    The twin brother is the youngest, with a big head and a big head, wearing the same modified Red Guard suit, from the clothes that the older brother and sister couldn't wear.

    They are both men of the older generation who value their support in the future, and they are the youngest. Their parents take great care of them, and they support them well.

    There is only the old third former owner in the middle, whose status in the family is a little embarrassing, and she is still a girl who is not favored by the elders. It is inevitable that she will be ignored and will suffer.

    Jiang Qiuyue smacked her lips, and felt empathy for two seconds. After all, she had no relationship with the original owner's family, and she was no longer a child who expected her parents' love.

    At most, I sighed that the original owner was bad luck, and then promised to live well for her in the future.

    Her calm attitude probably made them misunderstood the original owner who had been awkward before and finally figured it out.

    Jiang's father said first, "If you figure it out, pack up, tomorrow afternoon's train."

    "Zhiguo, can't the child just take a breath, can't we move to the next batch?" Jiang mother suggested.

    Jiang's father was silent, and made a final decision without doubt, "I will report for the first trip.

    If you go early, you can choose a better place." Jiang's mother could not hear this. Only the horns and corners of the wild mountains and mountains are left to choose.

    After the two of them finished speaking, they looked at the third daughter, who was more silent than usual.

    Jiang Chunhua and Jiang Xia also looked up at the third child, worried that she would make a fuss and let one of them take the blame.

    "Okay." Jiang Qiuyue simply nodded in response.

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother are very pleased, and Jiang Chunhua feels guilty while rejoicing in the summer.

    Mother Jiang finally showed a smile, "Mom has prepared some luggage for you, we've packed everything, and we can live wherever we go." Then he asked Father Jiang if he knew where it was.

    Jiang's father had already inquired clearly, and replied, "Cut the queue to the Qingshan Brigade in Liujiawan in the northwest, where there is no shortage of food and drink."

    This is the only thing he can win for his young daughter.

    "Where did you say?" Jiang Qiuyue's strange sense of familiarity popped out after hearing the name, and she couldn't help confirming it.

    Jiang's father looked at her with heavy eyes and repeated, "Qingshan Brigade in Liujiawan in the northwest."

    Liujiawan, Qingshan Brigade, Jiang Qiuyue, the literary family, are not taken seriously...

    A string of clues connected together like a heavy hammer It smashed the hazy diaphragm in Jiang Qiuyue's mind.

    She said where did the inexplicable sense of familiarity come from at the beginning. Isn't the original owner Jiang Qiuyue the educated youth supporting actress in a chronology she read before working overtime? !

    Jiang Qiuyue thought about the plot of the novel in a trance, and the changed face made Jiang's father frown.

    "Qiuyue, what's the matter with you?" Mother Jiang pushed her worriedly.

    "Oh, it's alright, I'm done eating, I'll go back to the house to clean up." Jiang Qiuyue slammed her legs back into the small room after responding.

    "The third sister is scared?" Jiang Chunhua finally interjected.

    Mother Jiang patted her and warned, "What nonsense!"

    Jiang Chunhua rubbed his mouth a few times and began to clean up the tableware and chopsticks on the table. Jiang Xia took care of his two younger brothers to wash and sleep.

    The living room was silent for a while, and Jiang's father just told Jiang's mother, "When you leave, everything is ready, and the food stamps and money are enough."

    Jiang's mother wiped her eyes and responded, turned back to the house and lay down, leaving only Jiang's father. Sitting there motionless, he sighed helplessly.

    Jiang Qiuyue ran back to the room, closed the door, and wandered around impatiently for a few laps before calming down.

    I thought it was a bizarre time-travel, but I found out that it was a book!

    She still remembers finding a chronology novel for entertainment in order to enrich her spiritual life before working overtime.

    The title of the article has long been forgotten, but I only remember that it was a well-written farming favorite article.

    It is about a story of a young couple living in the 1970s who worked hard to get rich and go to a well-off society.

    At that time, she saw that the female partner had the same name as her so coincidentally, and she also paid special attention to the plot and ending of the female partner.

    The female supporting role in the text was originally sent to Liujiawan as an educated youth, and as soon as she went there, she fell in love with the male protagonist of the village grass, and showed her love and gifts several times.

    As a result, the male protagonist did not refuse to come, and received good things such as food and nutrition, but turned around and married a hot girl from the same village.

    The female supporting role is not willing to lose to a village girl, and she frequently finds faults and courtes them. Instead, the relationship between the male and female protagonists gradually becomes more harmonious.

    In the end, in a situation where the male protagonist tried to teach the female supporting actress a lesson, she lost her reputation and status, and even lost all her property, and was cast aside by everyone.

    As a result, the female partner was poor and sick, isolated and helpless, died of illness on a cold winter night, and a roll of straw mats was randomly buried in the wilderness.

    The heroine gave birth to a pair of twins safely in the spring of the following year. The hero loves her very much. The two follow the policy to plant fruit trees and cultivate them, leading the whole village to become rich and well-off through hard work.

    Jiang Qiuyue: "..." There is a scumbag that I don't know if it should be said or not.

    After reading this book, she was so angry that she almost threw the fruit machine she just bought, and she was almost half-infuriated by the male protagonist who stood up again.

    Fortunately, the emergency project came the next day. Jiang Qiuyue devoted herself to working overtime and fighting, leaving the content of the novel behind.

    Who would have thought that she would now become the tragic female supporting actress who had lost both money and wealth in the face of a white-eyed werewolf?

    Jiang Qiuyue observed three seconds of silence for herself, and then regrouped, renewing her confidence in life.

    Anyway, she is a person with golden fingers, and she knows the plot. If she doesn't believe it, she can't escape the peach blossom calamity of the male protagonist. If he dares to run into it and cheat food and drink, she will let him know why the flowers are so popular!

    It's not that there was not a moment when she wanted Father Jiang to give her another place to avoid the plot.

    However, not to mention that the place Jiang's father had arranged so hard would not be easily replaced, and besides, instead of going to other unfamiliar small villages with blind eyes, it would be better to stay in Liujiawan, which is beautiful and simple.

    After staying for a few years and waiting for the college entrance examination to resume, she will take the test and return to Kyoto, and then it will be considered a homecoming.

    Jiang Qiuyue chewed a few pieces of mint, thinking about future plans and a way out, gradually unable to resist the exhaustion of her body and fell into a deep sleep.

    After a night of turbulent dreams, the next day when I woke up according to my body's biological clock, it was only six in the morning, and I could already hear the noise of various houses making breakfast in the corridor outside.

    Jiang Qiuyue got up and got dressed, her shoulder-length hair was tied into a ponytail at will, she went out to meet Xiao Wu Jiang Donglin and handed her a pair of Lei Feng brand enamel cups and toothbrushes, and went to the public pool on the other side of the aisle to wash together.

    Mother Jiang was cooking pancakes and vegetables on the coal-burning stove at the door. The pots and pans took up the space on the cement table erected on both sides of the door.

    Looking around, in a typical box-shaped building in the red era, every household uses the position of the entrance of the middle corridor as a kitchen. When cooking, the smoke is filled with oily smoke.

    The public washbasin is equivalent to the kind of public toilets used in boarding schools in the past. Two water taps are installed on the concrete running water table, and there are several families cooking corn mush in the empty space in the innermost part.

    Jiang Qiuyue adhered to the original owner's introverted character and went back with Xiao Wu after washing up, avoiding several waves of people who came and went with pots and dishes.

    When she got home, she felt that her freshly washed face was covered with a layer of greasy smoke.

    Fortunately, Xiao Si, who had already packed himself up a long time ago, handed over a clean wet towel in time. Jiang Qiuyue wiped it carefully again. The three brothers and sisters were sitting in a row in the room wiping the hands and face of Baichoin.

    The breakfast consisted of pancakes, fried cabbage, and a pot of millet soup. The family gathered around the old mahogany round table, and two small eyes stared at the rice soup pot, which was obviously something that was not often eaten.

    Mother Jiang first filled Father Jiang with a porcelain bowl, but then handed the thick bowl to Jiang Qiuyue, which made her stunned for a moment.

    Maybe it's compensation. The best food last night and this morning was close to her, but Jiang Qiuyue was not interested in millet and didn't like to eat it, so she might as well leave two small ones that half-sized children can eat.

    So she took the bowl and handed it over to the little four and five, and she took a pancake and rolled cabbage to eat.

    The two brothers happily thanked, "Thank you Third Sister!"

    "Oh, you girl, if you have something delicious, hurry up and take care of what the two of them are doing." Mother Jiang said angrily.

    Jiang Qiuyue shook her head and smiled, "The two boys are growing up."

    Besides, she has supplies, and when she leaves here, she will have the opportunity to treat herself, so there is no need to grab some food at home.

    As the saying goes, half the eldest child starved to death Lao Tzu, and the two younger brothers and sisters before and after adulthood were still behind when they spent food.

    Perhaps Jiang’s father and mother insisted on sending the original owner to decentralization, not only because of the problem of filling the quota and leaving no one behind, but also because there are too many children, all of whom have gradually grown up, and the income of the two employees is no longer enough. Out a ration.

    Jiang Qiuyue sighed in her heart, such a reality was cruel and helpless to the original owner.

    But in the end she won't know.

    After the meal, Jiang's father and Jiang Chunhua went to work in the art troupe. The second child, Jiang Xia, went to school. Jiang's mother had already handled the leave and gave up her work position to her eldest daughter. She packed her luggage at home.

    As for the small four and five, after eating, the friends in a building shouted and ran to school with their small schoolbags on their shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.7K 34
Yu Qingze traveled to another world, where there were no women, only brothers and men, and he was saved by a dumb brother. Dumb brother can't speak a...
7.8K 90 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
814K 24.5K 200
Lin Qing He transmigrated into a novel and became one of its cannon fodders. The novel's background is non-viable 1960s, a time of want to eat but no...
182K 1.9K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...