Maintaining Harmony (Doctor W...

By puppuphk

Harmony just wanted to go to Comic Con is that so hard to ask apparently so because while waiting for her fri... More

Book 1: Chapter 1
Book 1: Chapter 2
Book 1: Chapter 3
Book 1: Chapter 4
Book 1: Chapter 5
Book 1: Chapter 6
Book 1: Chapter 7
Book 1: Chapter 8
Book 1: Chapter 9
Book 1: Chapter 10
Book 1: Chapter 11
Book 1: Chapter 12
Book 1: Chapter 13
Book 1: Chapter 14
Book 1: Chapter 15
Book 1: Chapter 16
Book 1: Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1: Chapter 19
Book 1: Chapter 20
Book 1: Chapter 21
Book 1: Chapter 22
Book 1: Chapter 23
Book 1: Chapter 24
Book 1: Chapter 25
Book 1: Chapter 26
Book 1: Chapter 27
Book 1: Chapter 28
Book 1: Chapter 29
Book 1: Chapter 30
Book 1: Chapter 31
Book 1: Chapter 32
Book 1: Chapter 33
Book 1: Chapter 34
Book 1: Chapter 35
Book 1: Chapter 36
Book 1: Chapter 37
Book 1: Chapter 38
Book 1: Chapter 39
Book 1: Chapter 40
Book 1: Chapter 41
Book 1: Chapter 42
Book 1: Chpater 43
Book 1: Chapter 44
Book 1: Chapter 45
Book 1: Chapter 46
Book 1: Chapter 47
Book 1: Chapter 48
Book 1: Chapter 49
Book 1: Chapter 50
Book 1: Chapter 51
Book 1: Chapter 52
Book 1: Chapter 53
Book 1: Chapter 54
Book 1: Chapter 55
Book 1: Chapter 56
Book 1: Chapter 57
Book 1: Chapter 58
Book1: Chapter 59
Book 1: Chatper 60
Book 2: Chapter 1
Book 2: Chapter 2
Book 2: Chapter 3
Book 2: Chapter 4
Book 2: Chapter 5
Book 2: Chapter 6
Book 2: Chapter 7
Book 2: Chapter 8
Book 2: Chapter 10
Book 2: Chapter 11
AN
Book 2: Chapter 12
Author Note
Book 2: Chapter 13
Book 2: Chapter 14

Book 2: Chapter 9

1K 42 1
By puppuphk

Okay, sorry it's a few days late, I got distracted and had to study for my AP Environmental Science 3rd Quarter test. Plus its been annoying this week, as our pool at school has been down so we have had to go off to another pool to practice. Enough of my ranting off some things, if there are any mistakes tell me and I will fix them, as well as leave a review on what episodes you want me to do, because it does help to know what you guys want me to do. And for some stupid reason, Wattpad, doesn't allow the browsers that I use to publish this so i have to use Chrome, which I rather wouldn't like to use, since I use Opera.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Once I had finished take a bath I was trying to get dressed, the only problem was that the Tardis had picked out a rather interesting outfit for me to where.

"No, I am not wearing a dress, no way no how am I wearing a dress" I complain looking up to the ceiling in a glare way but all I received back was a hum.

"Try all you want, but you are not going to make me wear a dress, if I have to I will go to the wardrobe and find something else to wear" I say walking over to the door to go to the wardrobe only to find myself back in my room making me groan.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me" I pout up to the ceiling.

"Why does who have to be so mean to you?" I hear a voice ask making me turn around suddenly nearly losing my balance but catching myself upright before I could fall.

"The Tardis, why is she mean to me all I want to wear is sweats and a tank top, not a dress" I complain to the Doctor who just rolls his eyes at me.

"She always has a reason to what you wear, so what is it that is important about this 'dress' that you have to wear" he asks me and I just point to the dress that was in the closet and he walks over to it.

I ended up just going to sit on the bed not wanting to stand any longer as it was bothering me to stand for far too long. The Doctor however had a different idea and had brought the dress over to me along with the horrible heels that she had picked out as well and tried to put them in my arms.

"No, I said I won't wear a dress, and I don't want to wear it either" I complain again trying to get the dress away.

"But you have to wear the dress..." he starts to say but I cut him off.

"No! I don't want to wear it, plus it will clearly show that I am pregnant, it's a maternity type dress" I mumble out the last bit my hand on my belly protectively.

"I know, but you need to wear it, if not just for where I have an idea on where you are going" he says and I sigh before getting up.

"Fine, since it means you've seen me in it, and no matter how much I hate wearing dresses, unless it is a comfortable dress then I will wear it for you. You have to help me get it on though" I say to him as his eyes goes wide.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"There all done, though I still don't trust myself being in theses heels" I say as the Doctor and I walked to the console room and I notice that it was empty. "Did I miss anything?" I ask though hesitantly.

"Clara left, said a few things and left" he says though I could see the hurt in his face over what she had said and my eyes go wide.

"Oh" I say glumly knowing that she had yelled at him for leaving her. "She shouldn't have yelled at you for leaving" I say walking over to him where he was fiddling with the console and stand beside him grabbing one of his hands.

"No she had every right to yell at me, but when she brought you into it, it got a bit more intense" he said his hand grasping mine and rubbing his thumb across mine,

"She thought I was too young, and that you only left because you wanted to make sure I was alright, in a way it's my fault that she yelled at you, if I wasn't panicking as much..." I start to say but he cuts me off.

"No, it is not your fault, it was my own fault that I wanted to make sure those twins were all right, and that nothing happened to Anthony or Rebecca, because it wasn't time for them to be born" the Doctor explains and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But I'm due any day now, why would it matter If they were born today rather than anther time?" I ask and he sighs.

"My past, your future, their birth has already happened for me so if you were to give birth to them now then, we would have a problem." he explains and I just rest my head on his arm as he was too tall even with my heels on, which they were only a 1 inch wedge.

"Alright, the Doctor knows best" I say looking up at him when he gets a grumpy look on his face. "Oh come on it was a joke" I say trying to cheer him up but it didn't seem to work as well as I had hoped but instead of getting upset he just kissed the top of my head and let go of my hand before making his way around the console.

"What do you want to do now, we could go anywhere, and everywhere" he says moving around and pressing buttons but I frown.

"Can't we just stay here...." I start to say before noticing the glow on my hands. "Or maybe not, I guess I'll have to take a rain check for that trip to anywhere and everywhere" I say to him before he fades and I find myself in early Eleven's Tardis and the Doctor frantically looking around for something but was wearing the suit that he would wear to Amy's wedding minus his white bow-tie which I saw on the console.

"Looking for this?" I ask him and he instantly turns around before grinning then making his way to me only to notice my stomach and his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish.

"But, I just, you were just, we just...what?" he says with disbelief in his eyes as I just grin and fix the bow-tie and put it on him before kissing his cheek just as we hear a knock on the Tardis door.

"Okay, Doctor. Harmony Did I surprise you two this time?" I hear Amy ask after knocking and the Doctor races to the door only to open it still with a bewildered look on his face as I joined him slower than he did but joined him.

"Er, yeah. Completely astonished. Never expected that." the Doctor says and I just roll my eyes grinning.

"You wish you could surprise me Amy" I say winking at her before the Doctor steps out his hand grabbing mine to follow him.

"How lucky I happened to be wearing this old thing, and my beautiful girl to be wearing this. Hello, everyone. I'm Amy's imaginary friend, and this is my wife who is Amy's friend who is just a bit late. But I came anyway." the Doctor says before walking over to shake Amy's dad's hand who looked like he was in shock.

"You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride." Amy says before walking up to the Doctor but the Doctor just puts a finger on her lips stopping her.

"Amelia, from now on I shall be leaving the kissing..." he says wiping off Amy's lips onto Rory's coat, "duties to the brand new Mister Pond." he says shaking Rory's hand before clapping him on the arm.

"No, I'm not Mister Pond. That's not how it works." Rory says shaking his head.

"Yeah, it is." the Doctor insists and Rory looks to me for help and I shrug.

"Yeah, it is." reluctantly agreeing with the Doctor.

"Right then, everyone. I'll move my box. You're going to need the space. I only came for the dancing." the Doctor says and I turn to Amy as he moves the Tardis to outside and give her a hug.

"Congratulations Mrs. Williams" I say winking to her and she just has an open mouth expression gesturing to my belly.

"How, when...when are they due?" she asks me as the Party continues on and we were seating now waiting for the Doctor to come back.

"Actually I was pregnant when the whole Pandorica happened, a few weeks, and they are due any day now." I say happily as she puts her hand on it a smile on her face.

"Can I tease him about this later? Wait and 'they' what do you mean 'they' " she asks me and I feel a kick right where her hand was making me wince a bit.

"Yea, and I mean twins, boy and a girl, baby Time Lords that will be causing chaos throughout the universe, as they are just like their father." I say moving her hand to where the other baby was as it kicked on the opposite side.

"It's just amazing, but you were with us when he restarted the universe, what happened then?" she asks wanting to know what happened and I ended up telling her mainly everything that I could about what happened.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Later, in the disco phase of the party, the Doctor is moving to the rhythm of Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen, while I was sort of dancing a bit around with Amy as she was laughing at the Doctor acting ridiculous.

"You're terrible. That is embarrassing!" Amy yells over the music laughing which was causing me to laugh as well.

"Tell me about it, I have no idea where he gets that from, because unlike him I know how to dance, just can't do it while pregnant." I tell her as we laugh at the Doctor's horrible dancing skills, but it was fun to watch him with the children.

"That's it. That's good. Keep it loose." the Doctor says while doing his silly dance moves around the kids.

Later, when the tempo is slowed for the smooch tunes like You Give Me Something" by James Morrison, the Doctor watches Amy and Rory.

"Two thousand years. The boy who waited. Good on you, mate." the Doctor says from the side while his arm around my waist as I leaned against him and kissed my forehead as Amy and Rory kiss.

"The boy who waited and the girl who waited, perfect couple, amazing love" I say happily and kiss his cheek before making my way outside knowing where the Tardis was parked.

I had gotten my key out as the Doctor had followed me and was opening the Tardis only to hear River walk up behind us.

"Did you dance? Well, you always dance at weddings, don't you?" River says and I grin before turning around.

"You tell me." the Doctor says turning around to face her as I made my way to her side giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Spoilers." she says and her grin widens at the sight of my pregnant size.

"And a lot of them" I say winking at River who grins at me.

"The writing's all back, but I didn't peek." the Doctor says handing over her diary to her.

"Thank you." River says putting it between her arm as he hands over her vortex manipulator back to her as well.

"Are you married, River?" the Doctor questions her as I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Are you asking?" River asks as she puts on her vortex manipulator back on her wrist.

"Yes." the Doctor responds to her question.

"Yes." River says her eyebrow going up a bit with a smile on her face.

"No, hang on. Did you think I was asking you to marry me, or or or asking if you were married?" the Doctor says trying to reword his question to get the answer he wanted.

"Yes." River says again grinning making me snigger at her bland answer.

"No, but was that yes, or yes?" the Doctor asks trying to figure out which answer the yes was for making me try and stop my giggles at how cute he looked when confused about something.

"Yes." River says softly leaning her face closer to him as if just trying to answer since she knew she couldn't.

"River, who are you?" the Doctor asks and I feel a kiss to my cheek as an apology to me that she had to go"

"You're going to find out very soon now. And I'm sorry, but that's when everything changes." River responds and hit a button on her vortex manipulator and vanishes.

"Nah." the Doctor says but looks at me as if I would tell him and I shake my head.

"Nope, not going to happen mister, now can we go inside, it's cold and I feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Right into the Tardis we go" he says leading me in not before tossing his hat on the coat racket and taking off his scarf thing over to the console me following him, and then Amy burst into the door.

"Oi! Where are you two off to? We haven't even had a snog in the shrubbery yet." Amy says the end more directed to the Doctor and Rory follows her in.

"Amy!" Rory tries to control her or get her back to the reception.

"Shut up. It's my wedding." Amy says taking control again.

"Our wedding." Rory corrects.

"Sorry, you two. We shouldn't have slipped away. Bit busy, you know?" the Doctor responds as he pulls me closer to him leaning against the console.

"You just saved the whole of space and time? Take the evening off. Maybe a bit of tomorrow." Rory suggests trying to get him to just stay for even a little while.

"Space and time isn't safe yet. The Tardis exploded for a reason. Something drew the Tardis to this particular date, and blew it up. Why? And why now? The Silence, whatever it is, is still out there, and I have to. Excuse me a moment." the Doctor says responding to questions that I knew the answer to and the phone started ringing.

"I call getting it...no fair" I say pouting as the Doctor answered it.

"Hello? Oh, hello. I'm sorry, this is a very bad line. No, no, no, but that's not possible. She was sealed into the seventh Obelisk. I was at the prayer meeting. Well, no, I get that it's important. An Egyptian goddess loose on the Orient Express, in space. Give us a mo. (to Amy and Rory) Sorry, something's come up. This will have to be goodbye." the Doctor says hanging up and just as he does I feel either a Braxton hicks or a contraction, it could have been either making me wince in pain.

"Yeah, I think it's goodbye. Do you think it's goodbye?" Amy asks Rory nodding.

"Definitely goodbye." Rory says nodding agreeing with her.

Amy goes to the door and shouts to Leadworth. "Goodbye! Goodbye."

"Don't worry about a thing, your Majesty. We're on our way." the Doctor says grinning only to go to push something before I stop him.

"No wait, not yet, I hate to break up this fun traveling thing, but I think. No I am pretty sure my water just broke" I say as I felt the liquid trail down my legs just as a knock on the door of the Tardis is heard.

"No Mickey I told you she said here and this date, this specific time, when has Harmony ever lied about needing us?" I hear an all too familiar voice ring out.

"Right, I'll go check it out, Rory you're a nurse help her into the med bay." the Doctor says though it seemed he was starting to panic a bit as he raced over to the door, only to open it to be pushed aside by Martha, Mickey following her.

"Martha!" I yell happily only to whimper as another contraction happens and she rushes to my side.

"I'm here no need to worry just as you asked, now let's head to the med bay, and where is the Doctor?" she asks and I just point at the Doctor.

"The flappy haired idiot you pushed aside, new face for him" I say as she bite her lip and looks back at the Doctor.

"Sorry" she breathes out before helping me to the med bay Rory right behind her.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3rd Person

"But what if something goes wrong Amy?" the Doctor says after being kicked out by both Harmony and Martha as she was in labor and had been for at least a few hours and was driving him crazy as he heard a scream now and then coming from the med bay.

"Doctor calm down she will be fine, she can manage it perfectly" Amy says trying to calm him down but it wasn't working.

"No, but she needs me in there, it could go terribly wrong" he says pacing back and forth driving Amy mad who was changed out of her wedding dress and into something more casual and comfortable.

"Martha is a doctor and can manage this, and Rory is a nurse he can help her" Mickey said trying to help but only to receive a glare from the Doctor which still made him shake his head as this was the third face of the Doctor he had seen and he assumed it was not the last either.

"Mickey that may be true, but those are my twins that are being born, why can't I help with the birth, it would help me calm down a lot more than..." the Doctor is cut off my a smack around the room as Amy had slapped him and he rubbed his now red cheek.

"What was that for!?" he asks rubbing his cheek and Amy glared at him.

"You need to calm down! She will be fine, and if you keep doing that I am going to do a whole lot worse if you keep this up, now go do something to distract yourself, and quite pacing, Martha and Rory will be fine with her, and Harmony will be fine" she growls out to him and he sighs before leaning against the console his shoulder sagging.

"What is with all the yelling going on?" Rory asks as he made his way back into the console room to fetch the Doctor.

"He kept pacing and it was too much" Amy mumbled as she moved over to him to kiss his cheek hoping things went alright for Harmony.

"Oh, well Harmony's asking for you, the twins are right as rain and Martha is just checking them over to make sure they are alright." Rory tells the Doctor but before he could finish the Doctor had already raced to the med bay before he could hear the whole message.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

1st Person

"They are beautiful" I mumble out as Martha had passed the twins to me as I stroke their soft cheeks as the cuddle into me sleeping finally after the whole commotion of being born.

The Doctor then burst in the door a silly grin on his face as he saw me with the twin.

"That's them, they look like the children we've met a bunch of times throughout our travels though" he says quite confused as I laugh softly.

"that's because they are the same children we've met, because they have my hair though it is a bit more reddish brown, so a bit of my last face's hair." I say and Anthony shifts a bit whimpering out starching his hand as if trying to reach for something only for the Doctor to hold out his hand for Anthony to grasp in his tiny fingers and he smiles happily.

"What are we naming them?" he asks and I grin.

"Anthony and Rebecca Smith" I say happily as my little girl takes hold of a strand of my hair that had fallen loose of the bun that my hair had been put in as it was getting in my way and she opened her eyes to show a brilliant green just as her daddy's eyes were making him grin happily.

"They are perfect" he says happily and grin before yawning.

"Yea, perfect.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The Doctor had not allowed me or the twins to go out and about while going anywhere potentially dangerous so I was stuck in the Tardis with them as the Doctor would take Amy and Rory to places that were needed to go, eventually he had said that when we were on one trip that he had seen another me and I had guessed it was A Christmas Carol, which made sense.

The twins however had grown rapidly and looked like they were at least 2 years old, especially after only being about a few months old, which startled me, but the Doctor had seen my panic and explained it had to do with something that he apparently couldn't tell me because I had to find out on my own but it had to do with me being who I was.

Later that week after dropping the Ponds off, and knowing that the next thing that would happen was the Impossible Astronaut, I had suggested the Doctor to drop me off at Torchwood to visit Jack and have the twins meet Uncle Jack or well Uncle Boe and he had reluctantly agreed after countless begging from me wanting to see my brother.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asks me as he had dropped me off at the end of March, with the twins who had their stuff that I knew they would be staying with Jack for a while more than likely.

"Yea I am sure, I am positive. Plus I will see you soon anyway so don't get all grumpy okay?" I say to him kissing his lips briefly only for him to pull me into another deeper kiss and to hear a clearing of a throat behind us making him break away from me and me to turn around spotting Jack and leaping into his arms.

"JACK!" I yell happily as he swings me around hugging me tightly before kissing the top of my head.

"Ladybug, how are you?" he asks and I feel two sets of arms latch onto my legs as Rebecca and Anthony cling to my legs not knowing who Jack was. Jack however just raises his eyebrow at them.

"Two rascals? I never thought you would have twins" he says and I grin hugging him tighter.

"I missed you so much" I mumble into his shoulder then turn around to face the Doctor. "See you soon, okay?" I ask him and he nods not before shaking Jack's hand into a man hug type thing and whispering something in his ear.

Anthony and Rebecca must of known that their daddy was leaving because they instantly rushed over to him clinging to his legs in a hug that nearly had the Doctor tripping but he caught himself before squatting down to hug them both and telling them to go back to me and he would see them soon.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"So twins, never would have thought that you two would have kids" Jack says while smirking and I whack him on the chest.

"shush, I'm not saying it was a bad thing, it was a great thing and I love them, never would have asked for anything else than those two" I say looking at the twins who were cuddled together for their nap.

It had been a few weeks and nearing closer to the dreaded 22 of April and I was anticipating for the blue envelope to appear so that I would see the Doctor again, but have to see my younger self get 'killed'. The date currently was the 14th of April.

"Speaking of loving someone or something, I got you a present" Jack says and I look at him before shaking my head.

"Jack, you don't have to get me things, really I don't need these things you give me" I say trying to not let him spoil me but he just shrugs.

"Nope, if I get a niece and a nephew to spoil I also get to spoil you rotten as you are my little ladybug and spoiling you is what I am supposed to do. Also I am not taking it back so you have to take it" he says grinning smugly while I just groan and open it up to find a brand new 3DS and that was something as it had only just come out technically this year and only a few weeks ago.

"Oh my gosh thank you, I missed my old one at home, but I can't believe you got me one for here!" I yell out quietly as if not to awake the twins and hug him tightly nearly making him fall off his chair.

"Of" Jack grunts as I was hugging him tightly. "need to breathe Ladybug, need to breathe" he wheezes out and I let go of him my eyes wide.

"Sorry, I'm just happy I can play some games on here now." I say happily and he just grin then his eyes go wide as if he forgot something and reached over me to grab a Tardis blue colored envelope that had my name across it and handed it to me.

"I have no idea how they got this address as it is not normal and..." I just cut him off.

"It's part of a plan, I haven't had time to organize it, but I probably told the Doctor the plan as I already did this, well half of it" I say holding up the letter only to notice a 1.5 on the back of it making me laugh as I knew River was 2 and the Doctor had a 1 on his, so the only number for me would be 1.5. "But really it's a long and complicated story, that I will tell you later, but I have a request to make. Can you watch the twins for a few days or weeks, I have to go do this" I say gesturing to the letter.

"Okay, but at least open it for me," he says and I do and read it out loud.

"22nd of April 2011, 16:30 MDT 37 0'38"N 110 14'34"W, basically it's this diner in America that I need to go to, so is there a way to get a ticket to America in the next few days to make sure I get there by the 22nd?" I ask Jack and he nods.

"Yea, we can arrange that, as long as you tell me what this is all about.

"Will do Big Brother will do, but it might take a while" I say to him and he shrugs.

"We have time"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 133 102
ᴇʟʏꜱɪᴀɴ (ᴀᴅᴊ.) • ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴏʀ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ; ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ • ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴇɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ. ᴀ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀ...
769 57 11
Laura was a simple girl from Scotland, but tragedy seemed to follow her. Every night she kept having dreams about this man, a man who she would follo...
381 5 11
The Doctor saved the universe from the final flux event and made some discoveries about her past in the process. To take her mind off it all, The Doc...