Tʜᴇ Mᴀғɪᴀ Aɴᴅ Hᴇʀ Bᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ (...

By Angie_Reader

The daughter of the Mafia, Kai, is assaulted by an enemy. In that process, she meets Paris - A young woman wh... More

Synopsis (Updated!)
Prologue - The Encounter
Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10💋
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16🔞
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21💋
Chapter 22
Chapter 23💋
Chapter 24
Chapter 25⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30🔞
Chapter 31
Chapter 32💋
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36🔞
Chapter 37
Chapter 38💋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40💋
Chapter 41
Chapter 42⚠️
Chapter 43⚠️
Chapter 44⚠️
Chapter 45⚠️
Chapter 46⚠️
Chapter 47⚠️
Chapter 48⚠️
Chapter 49💋
Chapter 50
Chapter 51⚠️
Chapter 52
Chapter 53🔞
Chapter 54
Chapter 55🔞
Chapter 56💋
Chapter 57
Chapter 58⚠️💋
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61💋
Chapter 62🔞
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65⚠️
Chapter 66⚠️
Chapter 67⚠️💋
Chapter 68⚠️
Chapter 69⚠️
Chapter 70 - The Finale
Epilogue - Special Ending
Special Announcements
New Book: Saving the Daughter of the Mafia (Book 2)

Chapter 12

2.7K 105 24
By Angie_Reader

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Paris went inside the hot sauna first, just like she was told. She still couldn't believe that Kai had allowed her to use it.'Have other bodyguards been inside this sauna too? Or am I the first one?' She wondered while closing her eyes to relax.

If she had to compare the way Kai treated her when she first met her, to now, there was indeed something different about her. Something had changed between them, and Paris couldn't tell what it was, or what caused it to change.

The sauna room was extremely hot, and Paris' pale skin instantly reddened in all areas. Cheeks, ears, elbows, knees, fingers, toes, and shoulders, everything flushed with the high temperature. Her body was completely bare. The only place that was covered with a small white towel was her lower private area, of course.

The fact that Paris was about to see Kai's bare body today made her slightly nervous, for some reason. She had never been in a sauna before. Even less, being with another woman naked, and alone. She didn't need to be nervous, right? They were both women, afterall. There was nothing wrong with that, right?

Just when she was getting deeper in her own thoughts, the door of the sauna room opened abruptly. Kai walked in, closing the door behind her back. There was a small towel wrapped around her waist, it was like a short skirt covering her, while her upper body and legs were exposed. Her tan skin was smooth and attractive to the eye. Her cute breasts were small, but not flat. It was a perfect size for someone as slender as her. Paris couldn't tell what was hotter, the sauna's temperature, or Kai in front of her.

"It feels nice in here, right?" Kai asked as she sat down next to Paris, closing her eyes to relax along with her.

Paris didn't know if it was the vapor that was causing her to blush this much, or if it was something else. But her cheeks and ears felt like they were burning, just like if she had a fever. "Yeah, it does feel nice." She responded with a low voice, almost sounding like a whisper.

She felt a bit embarrassed, wanting to cover up her bare chest with something. It was not because they were small, or anything. Her breasts were actually slightly larger than Kai's. However, she had the feeling that as soon as Kai opens her eyes to stare at her, she will get even more nervous than what she already was. She wanted to avoid that.

Seeing that Kai was dead silent, Paris decided to speak again. "You've been acting weird lately."

"What do you mean?" Kai asked, not knowing what Paris meant to say. Her eyes were still closed.

"I don't know. You just have been a lot more nicer around me. You even invited me here, to make you company. I never would've thought that you would do this. That's why I find it weird." Paris explained.

Kai opened her eyes at this, and turned her gaze to Paris that was beside her. "I'm always alone here. Despite of the fact that I have friends, I don't always hangout with them. Having your company it's enough. I don't really need anybody else if you can be there. You will be sticking around with me for a long time, the least thing I can do for you is treat you nicely, right?"

Paris felt like she was about to melt as soon as Kai's eyes met with hers. Kai attempted not to glance at any other part, but her eyes betrayed her and they lowered to check out Paris' pale body. It was beautiful and soft, the way every area was flushed red made it appear as if she was sensitive. It was difficult not to gulp down without Paris noticing it.

Paris immediately turned her head towards another direction, trying to compose herself back to normal. This was getting way too dangerous. "Um, should we head out already? It's getting way too hot in here."

Kai perked a brow, still staring at her. This time her eyes spotting the beautiful tattoo on Paris' back. "If you feel like you're about to pass out, you can head out first. I'll stay a bit longer since I just got here."

"Didn't you just say that you wanted my company? Why are you going back on your word now? I'm staying here until you're done. We'll head out together." Paris responded, letting out a deep sigh. It was getting extremely hot.

Kai stayed quiet, listening to this. She couldn't help but to smile slightly. Paris was being way too adorable again. She glanced back at the tattoo, and proceeded to ask, "This tattoo on your back, does it have any type of meaning?"

"It's a phoenix." Paris explained further, "It is said that it's known for being an immortal bird. My mother likes them. She used to talk about these birds a lot when I was little. She also said once that I couldn't die before my brother finishes his degree. And that I needed to be as strong as a phoenix. I got this tattoo because of her."

Kai contemplated the tattoo for while before closing her eyes to relax once again. "That's interesting. Do you know anything about your brother? How he has been lately?"

It has passed a bit more than a month since Paris saw her brother for the last time. She hasn't been able to communicate with him because she didn't had her phone with her. It was also not an emergency call for her to use the central phone from the mansion. She didn't know at all how he was doing these days. But, she was hoping for him to be doing alright.

"He should be doing okay. I'm guessing that he is working hard in school while I'm not around. He has always been a nerd." Paris answered as a smile slowly appeared on her face while thinking about him. "How about your brother?" She asked next, turning her gaze back to Kai. "I heard that you have a younger brother too."

Kai thought about it before replying, "He is so distant that it feels like I don't have a brother at all. I don't even remember anymore the last time that I saw him. It has passed quite a while."

"Oh." Was the only thing that Paris could utter. She couldn't tell if Kai was upset or fine with her brother. But it was obvious that they didn't had a good relationship with each other like she had herself with Parker.

"Paris." Kai called her. Every time she did this, it was because she had something important or interesting to tell her.

Paris raised her brows with curiosity, wondering what Kai was about to tell her. "What is it?"

"Staying here with me for such a long time, doesn't this make your boyfriend angry?" Kai asked, wanting to know if Paris had a boyfriend, or if she was single.

Paris tilted her head, puzzled about the question that was just asked to her. "Boyfriend? What boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. Being single is so far the best. You have more time for yourself." She paused for a second, before adding, "What about you? Do you plan to have one?"

Kai lowered her brows, "And how do you know that I don't have a boyfriend?"

Paris shrugged her shoulders, "Well, for the month that I've been staying here, I haven't seen you with any guys before apart from that one crazy friend of yours that is already taken."

Kai let out a short laugh hearing this, and shook her head.

"To be honest..." Paris continued, "You're very attractive. It's weird that you're still single. But I don't blame you, being single is the best."

Kai stared at her for a while, before saying, "If you were a man, would you like to date a woman like me?"

There was silence for a while. Paris was taken aback by the question, and could only stare back at Kai, wondering what she could reply to this. She scoot closer to Kai, taking away all the space that was in between them. Their thighs were now touching each other.

Seeing this, Kai gulped with difficulty, not knowing what Paris was planning. Why did she suddenly get this close to her? She was about to open her mouth to speak first when all of a sudden, Paris collapsed on her bare chest. Kai jolted slightly at this, not expecting for Paris' face to land on her breasts like this. She shook her, but realized that Paris had just passed out from the high temperature of the sauna.

This was already like the third time that Paris collapsed on her like this. The first time was when she was tipsy after the hotel incident. She fell on top of Kai, landing on the bed. The second time was when they kissed while being drunk, next to the glowing lights of the cruises, and she collapsed on Kai's shoulder. And this time, she passed out again, landing right on Kai's breasts. This was just great. What's next?

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It has passed like an hour since Paris collapsed in the sauna. She slowly opened her eyes, coming back to her senses. The first person she saw was Pearl. She was taking care of her by wiping her with cold towels to lower her body temperature.

"You're finally awake. I was starting to get worried." Pearl uttered while putting away the bucket and towel to a side.

Paris glanced her surroundings. She noticed that she was not inside the sauna anymore, but instead, this was the dining room of the mansion. She was currently wearing a white bathrobe, which were probably put on her after she collapsed.

Food was already served on the table in front of them, but it was probably not for them because this dining area was only for the family members of the house. Why were they here in the first place?

"Why am I here?" Paris asked, her voice still sounding drowsy.

"Ms. Kai invited both of us to eat lunch with her today here in the family dining room. She is currently changing clothes in her own room. She will be joining us in a few minutes." Pearl explained. "It's strange though, she has never invited any bodyguards from the mansion to eat with her. But, of course. I had to accept, I didn't want to turn her down. Plus, this food is high quality compared to the one we eat at the cafeteria."

Paris was not surprised to hear this. It was not the first time that Kai wanted her company afterall. However, she still couldn't move on from the fact that Kai was being way too generous with her. It was such a drastic change in such a short amount of time that they have known each other. It was difficult to believe that a tough person like Kai could be this nice with her bodyguard.

Paris was about to respond when a sudden voice interjected, "Smells nice in here." That voice was definitely from Venus. She was still here.

Pearl was taken aback, and immediately bowed her head in respect towards her. "Good afternoon, Ms. Venus."

Paris stood up from her seat, and stood beside Pearl, doing the same. "Hello again, Ms. Venus."

"Can I join you guys for lunch? I haven't eaten at all today." Venus asked while stepping inside the room, approaching the table where they were sitting.

There was no one else inside the dining room, apart from them. They were just waiting for Kai to arrive to start eating together. However, they were not expecting for Venus to want to join them as well. And they were also sure that Kai wouldn't want to eat with someone from the minor family.

"Um, well, you see...Ms. Venus..." Pearl didn't know how to respond at all. She just found herself stammering like an idiot, words not coming out properly from her mouth.

A sneer appeared on Venus' face as she walked towards Pearl, "What happened, Pearl? Why are you so nervous? I thought we already knew each other pretty well."

Pearl bit her own bottom lip, feeling her heart accelerating the closer Venus got in front of her. She felt shivers go down her spine as Venus placed a hand on her shoulder. Their eyes met for a moment, but Pearl instantly avoided eye contact as tension began building up on her body.

Seeing that Pearl was not going to answer her, Venus glanced at Paris and asked her instead. "So, can I join?"

"Yes, of course. Please, sit down." Paris replied, pulling out a chair for her. She didn't know if she made the right decision, but she couldn't just decline Venus like that. She was part of the family afterall, and she deserved being treated well too.

Venus gave her a slight smile, before turning her gaze back to Pearl. "Well, let's all sit down then."

Pearl nodded at her, and sat on the seat next to her. She was going to sit next to Paris at first, but Venus had taken already the spot, so she had no other choice but to sit next to Venus instead. Out of respect, she also took Venus' plate, and served her the delicious food from the table. It was a combination of different types of seafoods.

"Thank you, Pearl. You're always so sweet." Venus said while Pearl served her the food, placing the plate back on the table.

"N-No problem, Ms. Venus. We are waiting for Ms. Kai. But, you can start eating your food first." Pearl stuttered again.

"I'm here." Kai uttered abruptly, while entering the dining room. She had already noticed Venus sitting on the table, but she didn't want to make a fuss because of it. Instead, she silently sat on the seat in front of Paris and served herself the food.

Both Paris and Pearl already felt the tension between Venus and Kai, and they didn't know what else to do other than staying quiet, waiting to see what happens next.

They all began eating silently, not conversing with each other. For a moment, it seemed like the room was empty, but there was actually four people eating together while being dead silent. Things were going to get real intense this afternoon.

Venus gave a slight smirk to Kai before breaking the silence herself first. "There's a diamond auction coming up this Saturday. Have you practice raising your hand, Kai?"

Kai was planning to ignore her for the entire lunch break, but since Venus asked her a question, she had no other choice but to answer her. "My father wants me to go there only for formality. It's still unsure if I will participate or not."

"I heard that it's your first time being in a diamond auction. Must feel exciting." Venus responded.

Kai stared back at her, replying with,
"Words sure travel fast between our families."

There was a short pause before Venus added, "I don't have many responsibilities like you do. So...I got more time to...you know, take a look around." She was saying this while shifting her gaze towards Paris.

Kai saw this, and her grip tightened around the fork that she was holding. She gave Venus a glare while Venus gave her a smile that seemed more forced than genuine.

Paris didn't know what was going on between these two, but she continued to silently enjoy the food on her plate. Pearl was right. This food was definitely more exquisite than the 'kids menu' they get every day at the cafeteria. The fried shrimps were her favorite, and those were the first she finished on her plate.

Venus saw how much she enjoyed the shrimps, and took some from her own plate to place them in Paris' plate instead. "Here, I don't like them that much. You can eat mine."

Paris didn't know whether to thank her or remain silent. She could tell that Kai was already pissed off, and she didn't want to provoke her even further. Therefore, she decided to just assent her head quietly, to show Venus her gratitude.

"My bodyguard has hands and feet. She can take care of herself. There's no need for you to give her extra food from your plate." Kai said in a stern manner.

Venus smirked again, hearing this. She shook her head saying, "Sorry, I forgot that you treat your bodyguards differently." There was silence once again, and Venus continued, "Paris, you mentioned before that you are still adjusting yourself working here. Well, my head bodyguard just quit the other day. What do you think? Would you like to try being my body-".

"-No." Kai cut her off before she could even finish her phrase. Her voice sounding even more pissed than what it already was.

Pearl and Paris glanced at each other, not knowing what to do again. Things were not going to the right direction just like they thought. If a fight started at any moment, then they wouldn't know how to stop them.

"Paris is my bodyguard. I won't give her to you, Venus." Kai said arrogantly. "I would advice you not to get into my business. And also, stop getting involved with the things that are mine."

Venus lifted her brows, the smirk still showing on her face. "Why are you getting so worked up? I was just asking. I will respect any decisions you make, of course. But I just feel bad for Paris who is having a difficult time here." She paused before adding, "Or...Are you perhaps afraid that when you open your heart, you will get hurt again?"

Kai gave her another glare while Venus took a spoonful of her own food, and continued eating as if nothing just happened. Pearl and Paris were at a loss of words, not knowing what exactly these two were talking about. They were just hoping that they didn't start a fight, or else things would really get messy.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 3.8K 8
❝ no relationships, no emotions, just sex. ❞ OUTER BANKS FEM!OC x JJ MAYBANK © -B0WEN
11.1K 392 11
I try to help with as many problems as I can, but this problem... I'm in way over my head. i'm standing up to Mrs. Homophobic and she's not happy. se...
53.2K 2.2K 24
Lin Mo died only to be bounded to a system. Which system you ask? **Hello Host I'm system 088!** "Just what kind of system are you?" **...^%^$** "Say...
6.7M 387K 52
When playboy-hating Kate meets a real life prince charming, she begins to fall for him, only to find out that the very same man is Daniel Monteiro...