𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕸�...

Da K4zvichi

Gundham grew a little crush. But Sonia has gotten in his way. How will he get rid of her to get to his belove... Altro

𝖀𝖓𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝕯𝖔𝖉𝖌𝖊𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑
𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕺𝖕𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖔𝖐𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖙
𝕳𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖔𝖚𝖙
𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
𝕲𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖗
𝕬 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖑
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖔𝖓𝖌

𝕸𝖞 𝕭𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉

346 6 40
Da K4zvichi

[⚠TW: GORE.KNIVES.KIDNAPING.MURDER.DEATH.CURSING.⚠]

*After school Gundham asked Kaz to meet him by the cherry tree. A few hours later. Gundham Stood nervously waiting for Kazuichi's arrival. Gundham has a rose in hand and he's chewing on some Five gum. Seeing Kazuichi Jog up the hill to the tree. His hands begin to shake nervously. He takes a deep breath to calm down. Kazuichi Stands in front of him smiling.*

Kaz: Hey man what's up.

Gundy: M-mortal Kazuichi. W-we have been friend for a few months now. A-and.....*He struggles to get his words so he takes another deep breath.*

Kaz: Okay. You are acting a bit weird bro. *Kazuichi sort of knows what this is coming too and he starts to turn a small shade of red*

Gundy: Kazuichi. Will you be my beloved in running the Tanaka Empire. *Gundham slightly held his breath awaiting a reply*

Kaz: Gundham. It would be an honor. But, My father wouldn't approve of my having a boyfriend. And I don't want to get you involved with the tension between me and my father.

Gundy:.....Very well then. I understand your situation.

Kaz: Im sorry Gundy.

Gundy: No need to apologize...*Gundham turns around dropping the rose and leaving.*

----------------------------

Time skip Gundham 

is now at home

------------------------------

*Gundham lays there in his bed petting his dog, crying, because who wouldn't cry after you got rejected. (I know I did.) Gundham tosses his phone on the ground completely ignoring all the texts his friends are sending him. He puts the covers over his face curling up in a ball. He fell asleep for a few hours and woke up to someone knocking on his door. He gets up and walk to it looking outside seeing his friends. He doesn't want to see anyone right know or talking to anybody. He ignores them and lays back on his bed with a raging headache. He still crying a little bit. He falls back asleep on his bed on top of the covers with his cat laying on his chest. Then bang. What the hell was that?! Gundham though at he slightly sat up. The he can hear multiple foot steps coming to his room. Gundham still half asleep is very confused on what is going on. Fuyuhiko Busts through his door yelling at him about something but its sounds like gibberish to Gundham. The rest of his friends walk in With an angry face.*

Ibuki: Well we are waiting for an answer!!

Gundy:What?

Peko: I think he's still asleep.

Neko: I know what to do!

*He pick sup Gundham and brings him to his bathroom putting his head in and our of ice cold water.*

Gundy: *Gasp* WHAT THE FUCK

Akane: There we go.

Fuyu: Now WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING US SHIT WAD!

Gundy: I wanted to be left alone!!How did you get into my house?!

Mikan: W-well how d-did it go?

Gundy: Wha- wait I thought you were there the whole time.

Peko: We got distracted and got icecream.

Gundy: Such good friend you all are.

Akane: Thats not the point.

Gundy: Look at my face. Does this look like it went well?

Neko: Idk

Fuyu: How stupid are you?

Neko:rude

Gundy: Im going back to bed.

Ibuki: At least let Ibuki comfort you.

(I HC that Ibuki and gundham are like childhood friends)

Gundy: No. I want to be left alone.

Akane: Nothing is better than having a mental breakdown with friends.

Fuyu: Lmao

Gundy: Whatever you can stay. Just let me sleep.

Ibuki: Okay Ibuki will comfort you.

*Gundham leaves to change his shirt then he goes into the living room with everyone else. Gundham and Ibuki are platonically cuddling. Akane and Mikan make some food. Nekomaru, Fuyuhiko, and Peko are brainstorming. (I hate that word) As a few hours pass. Peko brings up an idea. It seems pretty smart. It might be time for them to step in and help a tad bit. After explaining the plan to Gundham when he woke up his face lit up and agreed to it. He quickly got changed and it was time for them to head and pay Kazuichi a little visit. Ibuki and Mikan knocking on his door. Luckily to find Kaz's dad opening it. They where the distractions. Stage 1 of the plan success. Next step breaking in from the beck. With luck the backdoor was unlocked. That's when Gundham and Fuyuhiko come in for the plan. Stage 2 success. Gundham and Fuyuhiko sneaking up stairs to find Kazuichi's room. They quietly peeks through each door finding Kazuichi's last. They sneak in . Luckily Kaz is sleeping so it wont be very difficult. Gundham stabs him with a syringe causing him to sleep longer. Once that's done Gundham picks him up and the head out. Stage 3 success. Fuyuhiko grabs his walkie talking and send unaidable messages to mikan. Its time. Ibuki takes out a syringe and stabs Kaz's dad with it making him pass out. Nekomaru and Akane pull up with a car Peko gets The dad in there and Gundham sets Kazuichi in the seat next to him. Plan success. Once they arrive back at Gundhams house. He calls Chihiro to delete camera footage from the streets. Once he did so he got off the phone and. He picks Kaz up and took him to his room, laying him down on his bed. He ties His dad up to a chair covering his eyes and his mouth. Now its only a matter of time to wait until they wake up. After a few hours of wait Kazuichi finally woke up.*

Kazuichi's POV

*h-huh?! Why the hell am I  in Gundham's room?! I turn around to see Gundham sitting in a chair asleep. He began to open his eyes as i sat up. He seems happy. I asked him why I am here but no response. He got up and walked to me.*

Gundham: Follow me, my beloved.

Kazuichi: Huh?

*Beloved? What the fuck is going on?! Did he kidnap me?! Might as well follow him. Gundham takes out his hand and I hold it walking to another room. Its a dark room my eyes haven't adjusted quite yet. Soon enough a lamp turned on and I could see better. Akane,Nekomaru,Fuyuhiko,Peko,Mikan,and Ibuki where all here. Okay now I'm more confused. Then Gundham stops. I stop and stand next to him to see. My dad tied up?!*

Kazuichi: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Ibuki: Exactly what it looks like DUH!

Kazuchi: HAH?!

Fuyuhiko: You are truly stupid.

Gundham: Do not call him such things.

Fuyuhiko: Whatever.

(KD stands for kazuichi's dad and the rope around his mouth is removed)

Gundham: My love you are given 2 opportunities. You either give him the pain he has given you all your life. Or watch me Kill him What option do you choose? 

Kazuichi: You want me to kill me dad?!

Gundham: Either You or me.

Kazuichi: Why the hell would i do that?!

Peko: Your dad is a fucked up child abuser.

Akane: C'mon man. He literally abuses you because you are gay. 

Mikan: Th-this is a special o=oppertunity.

KD: Y-you wouldn't kill me r-right son?

*Kill him? its....not fair. none of this is fair? why? why does this have to be me? why does this have to be up to me?*

*Gundham leans into kazuichi's ear whispering. He has a bat in his hand*

G̩̱ͩ̏͜ư̡͕̭̇ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ḣ̖̻͛̓ā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅ: T̨͈͗̌ͥḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ b̬͖̏́͢ā̤̓̍͘s̠҉͍͊ͅt̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ḑ̴̞͛̒ ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕s̠҉͍͊ͅ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ ḑ̴̞͛̒ỉ͔͖̜͌ẹ̿͋̒̕ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍y҉̃̀̋̑w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘y҉̃̀̋̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ.... I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓y҉̃̀̋̑  l̙͖̑̾ͣỉ͔͖̜͌f̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ s̠҉͍͊ͅḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑y҉̃̀̋̑. ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ḣ̖̻͛̓y҉̃̀̋̑ y҉̃̀̋̑o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ḿ̬̏ͤͅo̯̱̊͊͢ḿ̬̏ͤͅ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ ĝ̽̓̀͑o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕. ẹ̿͋̒̕v͒̄ͭ̏̇ẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝y҉̃̀̋̑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑G̩̱ͩ̏͜o̯̱̊͊͢ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍. T̨͈͗̌ͥā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ b̬͖̏́͢ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑. ḿ̬̏ͤͅā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌ḿ̬̏ͤͅ s̠҉͍͊ͅư̡͕̭̇f̵͖̜̉ͅf̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕r̴̨̦͕̝.

*Gundham hands kazuichi the bat. He grabs it and walks Towards him. He then stops in front of him. Ibuki leaves the room knowing that there's is going to be some blood splatter*

KD: H-hey son you know i love y-you right?

Kazuichi: No you fucking don't 

*Kazuichi begins to beat the shit out of this man. Wite the words repetring in his head.I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑s̠҉͍͊ͅ ḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣt̲̂̓ͩ̑. He was atleast beating him for a good 7 minutes until Gundham pulled him back, wispering into his ear, "Good boy~" Mikan left the room to see Ibuki.*

Fuyuhiko: damn he really got his shit knock back

Peko: Lmao *and yes she said it with a straight face*

Nekomaru: Deadass

*After a few days had past. The body hwas gotten rid of and the mess cleaned up. Kazuichi moved in with gundham and Yes he told kazuichi about killing those girls. and Kazuichi was pissed that sonia was killed by him but grateful. Why was he grateful for such a tragedy? who knows. Kazuichi and Gundham ended up being together in the end. Such a happy ending. Isnt it? Now that this story if finsihed its time to rest. Right? Its says  it right here on the scrpt that its finished. Wait? what the hell why is the-....................................*

1479 words. Thank you for reading. Don't forget to checkout my other stories

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

161K 3.5K 84
What the title says lol and yes, the chapters are really long, i just get alot of ideas whenever- -------------------------- TW warning!¡ - alot of t...
48.4K 1.5K 17
Kazuichi Soda and Gundham Tanaka. Two boys who were fighting for the love of the ultimate princess, Sonia Nevermind. But opposites attract, don't th...
26.7K 627 18
Bokuto has liked akaashi for a while. Actually, like doesn't even cover it. He's flat out obsessed with him. He'll do anything to even just touch him...
22.4K 677 18
!ON HIATUS! Monokuma decided it was time for a new motive after Kaede's death. He decided to give one person back their pregame memories. When Shuich...