RWBY: The War (PART 1)

By St4rkiller2001

I do not own RWBY or Star Wars More

Films and Games that will take place (Timeline Order)
BIO
Dante's BIO
Prolouge (Before Schnee (Kenobi))
Chapter 1 (AOTC)
Chapter 2 (AOTC)
Chapter 3 (AOTC)
Chapter 4 (AOTC) (Very Short)
Chapter 5 (AOTC) (Extremely Short)
Chapter 6 (AOTC)
Chapter 7 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 8 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 9 (AOTC)
Question
Chapter 10 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 12 (AOTC)
Chapter 13 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 14 (AOTC)
Chapter 15 (AOTC)
Chapter 16 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 17 (AOTC)
Chapter 18 (AOTC)
Chapter 19 (AOTC)
Chapter 20 (AOTC)
Chapter 21 (AOTC Finale) (Extremely Short)
New BIO
Dante's New Bio
Ahsoka's BIO
Crimson's BIO
My OC Team
People and their roles (Republic Era) (Only Replacements)
Chapter 22 (TCW) (Short)
Apology

Chapter 11 (AOTC)

119 3 0
By St4rkiller2001

The next day, everyone was having a picnic and having fun instead of business for once. Weiss, Nora and Ruby were shooting water guns at each other, Yang, Ren and Jaune and Blake were by the lake eating sandwiches admiring the water, Summer and Tai were looking at old family photos, Raven and Qrow were drinking cold drinks which was surprisingly not alcohol and finally, (Y/N) and Pyrrha stayed where the picnic was set up, talking.

Pyrrha: I don't know.

(Y/N): Sure you do. You just don't want to tell me.

Pyrrha: You gonna use one of your Jedi mind tricks on me?

(Y/N): They only work on the weak-minded.

Pyrrha: Alright. I was 12. His name was Eric. We were both in the tournaments. He was a few years older than I. Very cute. Dark, curly hair. Dreamy eyes.

(Y/N): Alright, I get the picture. What ever happened to him?

Pyrrha: I joined Beacon, he became an artist.

(Y/N): Maybe he was the smart one.

Pyrrha: You really don't like Huntsmen, do you?

(Y/N): I like a few. But I'm not really sure about the rest. I don't think the system works.

Pyrrha: How would you have it work?

(Y/N): We need a system where graduated Huntsmen in Ozpin's inner circle sit down and discuss the problem, agree what's in the best intrest of all the people, and then do it.

Pyrrha: That's exactly what they do. The trouble is that people don't always agree.

(Y/N): Well, then they should be made to.

Pyrrha: By whom? Who's gonna make them?

(Y/N): I don't know. Someone.

Pyrrha: You?

(Y/N): Of course not me.

Pyrrha: But someone.

(Y/N): Someone wise.

Pyrrha: Sounds an awful lot like a dictatorship to me.

(Y/N): Well, if it works.

Pyrrha thought that (Y/N) was being serious until she saw the smile appearing on his face.

Pyrrha: You're making fun of me and the others.

(Y/N): No, no, I'd be much too frightened to tease Huntsmen.

The two get up and join in on the fun as do the adults, (Y/N) jumps on a rock and shoots water at his uncle only for Nora to get (Y/N) square in the face, knocking him off the rock and onto the ground with a loud thud.

Pyrrha: (Y/N)! (Y/N), are you alright?!

After (Y/N) is turned around it is revealed that he is perfectly fine and laughing much to everyone's relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
6.8K 268 25
Being born the younger brother of Sinnoh Champions After getting your first Pokémon and losing to your Sister for the title you decide to travel arou...
170K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
203K 30.1K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...