Phantom Love

By Nordlys242

I'm a ghost. Or at least I think I'm a ghost. No one can see me and I've been wandering the world aimlessly f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Forrest
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Kieran
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Emerson
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Drazik
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26: Leandre
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: Forrest
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Leandre
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Keitaro
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: The Guys
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 40

4.9K 259 37
By Nordlys242

         "Well this tub could totally fit all of us." I say as I cock my head, "Well maybe just you guys but that's fine," I shrug, "I'll just sit on someones lap." I can't help but grin at that picture and when I hear a groan behind me it only grows wider. 

         We were going to show guys Forrest's new pair of wings but then we got distracted and somehow ended up here in the bathroom. Which is probably a good thing, both of us needed a good shower and I always am in need of more orgasms.

          "I can't monopolize all your time, sunshine." I turn to look at Forrest who is towel drying his hair and looking at me with heat. Then I look down his body and frown.

          "You put your clothes back on." I say with a slight pout.

          He lets out a noise that is somewhere between a chuckle and a groan, "Again, however much I wish we could just lie in bed all day, we have a dinner to get to in about an hour. Not to mention you have other mates that I'm sure are ready to bust the door down."

         Understanding that he is correct but still wanting to tease him, "Ugh fine, you're right." I say and drop the towel that was wrapped around me before walking out of the bathroom to the sound of yet another groan.

         While I wish I could lock all my men in a room for a week and institute a zero clothing policy, now is not the time for that. I don't think any of us will forget any time soon that I almost died. Not to mention the shit top side that needs fixing and while I wish I could stay in the safety of Ceto's kingdom forever, we need to get to full strength then get right back up there. Every minute we're down here is a minute more the counsel is in charge. 

        I have no idea how we're going to take them down without also causing the collapse of supernatural society as a whole to be honest. I was just floating through me space, lonely and watching the world go by, when all of a sudden I'm turned real only to find out I'm a literal demigod who is supposed to bring unity and peace. So yeah, fuck if I have any idea what I'm doing. Thank Nyx I have my guys. They know how to handle big shit like this and have the resources to do so. On my own I would have been eaten alive. You've had that happen and it's fantastic. Both my brain and greedy vagina reminds me, and they're right. It is fantastic. 

        I'm nervous for lessons with Ceto because I'm honestly worried I won't live up to what everyone's expectations of me are. What if I can't be what everyone needs me to be? What if I fail and everyone pays the price because of it? As my head races with doubts I realize that I've just been spacing out, completely naked, in the middle of the room. Before I can do anything else the door swings open and I'm all of a sudden looking at Forrest's very tense back. 

        Before I can even think about kicking ass while in the nude I see Forrest's back relax and he swings his head around to me. He looks me over then smirks before I hear a door close and he steps aside. I look at him for a second before I swing my head around to our new visitor to see that it's Dre. I smile wide and run to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He simply stares at me with shock and hunger in his eyes. I don't mean figurative hunger, I mean he actually looks like a starving man who has just been given the best meal of his life.

       "Dinner is in an hour. I'll go see how the others are doing." Forrest says, that same smirk on his face, as he passes us and walks out the door. 

       The minute the door is shut Dre walks me across the room until my ass is on a table. He then unwraps me from himself and takes a step back. He doesn't say a single word, just runs his eyes over every inch of me. When he's finally done with that he looks me in the eye.

      "While I would love to take my time, I don't have the patience for that." He says.

      "Well then get to it." I say in a matter-of-fact voice.

       Yes I may have just had some wonderful sexcapades with Forrest but that doesn't mean it was enough for my greedy magic or vagina. It wants to be fully mated and I have a feeling I'll just be constantly horny until that happens. Which is fine by me because, by the looks of it, Dre is being pushed by that same urge which means I have orgasms on demand right now and I'm not passing that up.

       He walks until he's standing between my legs and rests his hand on the side of my neck and jaw, "A full mating for me means I have to drink from you. Are you okay with that?" 

      I just nod enthusiastically, "Been ready since day one. Let's go." 

      Without any more prompting he grabs the back of my head with one hand and my hips with the other, lowering me so I'm laying flat before he's kissing down the length of my body. I can tell he's impatient because it doesn't take long for those lips to close over my clit as he sucks it into his mouth. I arch off the table at the feel of it and, as he continues, his arms come up under my thighs, wrapping around them until he's grabbing my waist. In this position I can't move my lower body and that just adds fuel to the already raging fire. 

       I feel his tongue circle my clit before sliding into me slowly. He repeats this as he speeds up, moving one of his arms from around my thigh to slide a single finger inside of me. I can't help but reach down and grab his hair. It's not in his usual braids or bun which means I can properly sink my fingers into it. I try to press his face even closer to my core as he feasts and my orgasm builds. I can't even follow what his tongue and fingers are doing at this point but whatever he's doing is fucking fantastic because it doesn't take long before I'm yelling out his name as my world explodes with pleasure. 

       "Oh elskede, you taste so sweet." He says as he makes his way back up my body to plant a kiss on my lips. 

        I'm still lost in an orgasmic haze as I hear him undo his belt. When he slides into me I can't help the moan that escapes me. So soon after that last orgasm, it feels like small aftershock orgasms are rippling through me. Dre really wasn't kidding when he said he didn't have the patience to take his time. He dove right in and my body approves. His hand makes it's way into the hair at the back of my head and my hands reach around to his back, my nails digging into him as he drives in and out of me. We're both equally as desperate for each other as our lips crash together, not caring if we can breath, and our hands grab onto skin just to stay grounded in reality. 

        Neither of us need words as our orgasms build together into a primal sort of frenzy. Just as I'm wondering when the biting he promised me will be happening he leans down and takes a nipple in my mouth before his lips land at the top of my breast, followed by his teeth. As his teeth sink in to me I feel the pleasurable sort of burning pain start to spread out from where he feeds from me. It starts out minimal but soon both the pain and pleasure builds the longer he drinks from me. Once it's filled every inch of me the pleasure feeling starts to burn away the pain, leaving me a panting, needy, mess underneath him. 

        I race happily towards the explosion building within me and as one we explode. I arch beneath him as I cry out and he roars out his own release before falling on top of me. We each lay there for a minute, unable to move. He's the first to move, placing both his hands on either side of me, his arms extended to hold him above me.  I look over him and realize he looks more, well, alive. His eyes are shining, his skin seems to almost be glowing, and even his hair seems softer. At my confused but awed look he smiles. 

        "It's been a while since I've had a proper meal and your magic is, well, it's like a drug. It's like nothing I've ever tasted before." He let's out a breath, "I feel like I could fight an entire army off by myself." 

         I frown, "No more going without eating." I tell him.

         His smile stays on his face as he leans down and kisses my neck, "You couldn't keep me away even if you tried." He whispers in my ear before his lips find the top of my breast where he bit me, placing a soft kiss on it. The effect is immediate. It's like someone tapped me with a live wire. 

        "Holy shit." I breathe out, ready to go for a round two now.

       "I think we should probably get cleaned up and comfortable before the mating marks come in." He says and I nod in agreement.

        He scoops me up and walks me into the bathroom, setting me down on the countertop before cleaning me up, then himself. I try to tell him I can walk myself but he simply picks me back up and brings me in to set me on the bed. Honestly it's probably good that he did that because my legs are still shaking a little and I'm already a clumsy bitch. Good on him for not adding fuel to that fire. Then I realize something kind of important.

      "Dammit." I mumble, "I don't have any clothes."

      "We packed a bag for you, just in case." He says, motioning to a black duffle amongst all the other bags. "You get dressed and I'll make us some tea."

       I sift through the bag until I find my favorite flowy black midi skirt. I just grab a random shirt out of the bag because anything will go with this skirt, it's why I love it. I have very few non-magical clothing items but the ones I do have are not only comfortable but also practical. All I ever want out of my  clothes is that they be comfortable and have pockets, what more could I ask for? The shirt ends up being a cropped olive green tank top. Curious I dig through the bag some more and am pleasantly surprised at the options. I don't know who packed my bag but whoever did packed all my favorites. 

       "Who packed my bag?" I ask as I reach the table I was laying naked on top of.

        He cocks his head, "I believe it was Em. Why? Did he miss anything? I figured he just packed everything since you don't have much store bought clothing." 

        I shake my head, "Well thanks to Drazik I have more than I need." I smile a little, the man likes to take care of me, "And no not at all. Should've known it was him with how observant he is. He packed all my favorites and I've never once told him they're my favorites." 

        "He is an observant bastard." He chuckles as he makes his way over to me, "Here, this one is for you." He sets down a mug in front of me before taking a chair and pulling it out next to me.

         I nod and take my cup from him and it doesn't take long before I'm out of my chair and curled back up into him, my tea cradled in my hands. I tried staying in my seat, I really did, but his lap seemed too good to pass up. Once we're settled we take a while to just exist with each other in a quiet and comfortable space as we drink the tea. I love tea but Em is always making new concoctions so I never know what flavor is what. Whatever this is has a floral flavor to it and I really like it. 

         "What's this flavor? Also do you think I could get my hands on a phone? I need to call top side." I ask, finally breaking the comfortable silence.

        "Chamomile lavender." He says, "Found it over there in the little kitchenette." I look over and sure as shit there's a little kitchenette. Wasn't really paying attention to anything besides Forrest and then Dre when we came in here. "So why would you need to call top side?"

       I give him a mischevious grin, "I met a really good group of guys while locked up and I sent them Miriam's way for their own safety." I chuckle, "And hopefully orgasms."

       He just blinks a few times, "Well we can figure out a way." Then he shakes his head, "First Selena now Miriam, who's next?" 

       "Ceto." I say with dead seriousness.

       He barks out a laugh, "Well I'll make sure not to get in your way, elskede." 

       I feel him go stiff under me and I quickly grab his mug and mine, setting them on the table as quickly as possible. I feel the familiar pain start to make its way across the skin from my left thigh to my hip just as I settle down, straddling Dre, and gripping on to eachother to weather the pain together. I try to relax my body as much as possible and breathe through the pain, knowing it'll end, extremely familiar with this particular type of pain at this point. Both of us ease up on our death grips on eachother at about the same time and after a few more minutes of heavy breathing he straightens and looks at me.

        "How in the Gods names do you do that, willingly, multiple times?" He asks.

         I just shrug and lean back, hiking my skirt up my thigh, "It's not so bad after the first few times." I scrunch up my face, "Well the pain stays just as bad, it's just easier for me to handle." 

        I stop being able to talk when I get a good look at the part of my new mating mark I can see. Not able to contain my excitement I practically bounce off the bed before running into the bathroom. Once I'm in front of the full length mirror I hike up my skirt all the way and gaze at the beauty of it. It starts on the side of my thigh, about halfway up, spanning enough space that it reaches just above my hip. It almost looks as like that part of my body has become a wood carving of sorts. It's like a single line that varies in width, weaving itself into an intricate pattern. I follow the line until I see a serpent's head with its mouth opened, eating its own tail. 

        Amazed at the detail, I try to follow the body of the serpent all the way through and realize there's more. Slightly hidden within the openings between the arches of the giant serpent's body are various runes. Then finally, framing the intertwined body of the carved serpent there's a band of what looks like writing. The letters are almost stick-like. I have no idea what they mean but I also don't care. 

        Then a shirtless Leandre moves into the mirror with me and I let out a little squeal of excitement and move to look at it up close, staying out of the way so he can still look at it in the mirror. On his left pectoral muscle the same carved serpent curls around the space but instead of a small body with many loops and overlaps like mine, his is a single arched wood-like serpent. The body of it makes a crescent moon shape, the mouth of it open at the top point of the crescent and pointed down with the same stick like writing on its body. In the arch of its body there's a black and white image of a woman, looking outward, her long black hair flowing in the breeze along with her robes. She stands on a stone that seems to be jutting out in a point over a large fjord, nothing but air below her and the thin piece of rock she stands on. On her shoulder is a raven, another flies above, it's body skimming the body of the wood-like serpent, and in her hand she holds a knife. 

       I gaze at it a little longer before I realize that Dre is trying to get a good look at my own mark that keeps peeking through the slits of my skirt. I smile at him and lift up the skirt, showing him the entire mark. He falls to his knees and runs his hands lightly over the mark, lingering on the words carved into the border. 

       "What does it say?" I ask, "And what does yours say?" 

       He lets out a breath, "They are both sayings thought by my people of old to be from the mouth of Odin himself. They were written down eventually in a book called The Hávamál but when I was young they were simply proverbs passed down through oral tradition. Many believed them to be true words uttered by Odin but I was never sure." He trails off and his fingers trail over the words again, sending sparks throughout my entire being, "I am now."

       I cock my head, "What do you mean?"

      He let's out a breath, "Since we know you have ties to Odin himself," He looks up at me, his eyes lingering on the places he knows Huginn and Muninn reside under my skin, "I think these sayings, which are some of the same I heard growing up, really did come from the mouth of a god, from Odin himself. Since your marks come from your magic, and in a way the gods themselves, I think these are messages for us." He swallows hard, "I don't know how I feel about that."

        My eyes widen, "Well what do they say?" I have a hard time not shouting that. I really want to know.

       As he runs his hand along the outside of my tattoo he says, "Roughtly translated yours says a cowardly man thinks he will ever live, if warfare he avoids; but old age will give him no peace, though spears may spare him." Then his hand comes to rest on his own, " Cattle die, kindred die, we ourselves also die; but the fair fame never dies of him who has earned it."

        As Dre moves to stand again we both stay silent, taking in the words he just spoke then I realize what his means, "Odin totally just gave you his approval." Then I raise my brow, "No idea why but still, you just got the green light from an actual God." 

       He just stands there, looking a little shell shocked, "Yeah... I guess."

       I guess for him this is huge because for such a large part of his life this was all simply mythology to him. To him, Odin was a God to be worshipped whereas I see Odin as a sort of uncle figure at this point. Then my brain reminds me of something we're probably late to at this point.

       "Shit! Dinner!" I say as I grab his hand and drag him out of the bathroom, through our room, and to the hall. Once in the hall I stop short though because I was definitely not paying attention to our route when I came this way earlier with Forrest.

         Dre just chuckles and continues walking, his hand still in mine. I follow him through the halls as I admire the beauty of this place once again. It doesn't take long before we're entering the hall I left just a little while ago. Its black walls glisten with the bright lights coming from the fairy lights that are now hanging high in the ceiling, unmoving, as most of the light is coming from the strips at the base and tops of the walls. It almost feels as if the room is lined with windows and sunlight is streaming in. This place is so fucking awesome.

        When my eyes finally do land on the guys I see that Kei's eyes are locked on me and I can see the tension in his body from here. After his eyes look over every inch of me he relaxes slightly and my eyes dart to Draz who is also looking over Kei. As I begin to make my way towards them I see Draz get Kei's attention and he pulls him off to the side. They continue to talk as I get closer and I can't help but visualize the rune on Draz's mark I've learned amplifies my hearing. 

       "We owe you. You saved her life, all our lives. I know what it's like to never be at ease if she's not at my side but just know the feeling eases once you're mated. It doesn't go away immediately but I know it will lessen the more your trust in me and my brothers grows. You are one of us now, a brother, and we will all protect her with our dying breath." 

       I'm about 10 feet away as Kei nods, "Thank you, Drazik. It means more than you know to be accepted by all of you."

        They step away from each other just as I walk up with a giant smile, "Okay you two, we have food to eat." I grab both of their hands. "Let's get at it."

------------------------------------------- 3691 words

Hello all! I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been so busy and have been standing at the edge of a depression pit doing what I can to not fall in. It has meant taking a lot of time for myself and out of escapism. Hoping to get back on a schedule soon! Again, sorry for the long break but thank y'all for sticking with me (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 13 10
Spending my days in a shitty apartment, working in a dead end job where men think they can treat you anyway they want...sure why not if the price is...
39 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...
124K 8.3K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
20.5K 1.1K 47
I don't know if I died or not, but the moment I regained my consciousness, I was already standing on a field full of grass and surrounded by trees. "...