🖤❤falling in your love ❤🖤

By ShiningstarStar6

(Yizhan ff) top:- Wang yibo Bottom :- xiao zhan This story contains homosexuality. Read if you like. Xiao zh... More

prologue
character's
chapter 1(flashback)
chapter-2
chapter-4

chapter-3

474 28 1
By ShiningstarStar6

𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 𝕫𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ. 𝕆. 𝕍

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I am sleeping in bed with beautiful dreams. But my annoying brother pour all the water on my face then we have a great fighting with each other. After a fighting I go to washroom and freshen up and comes to downstairs to eat breakfast and while eating alsa zhuocheng didn't bother to annoy me. Ahhhh.... Then we ended up while fighting and giggling and teasing, laughing about each other. And shijie, and mommy, da.. We're trying to stop our fighting. And we did not listen and fight with each other. Then after fighting, laughing, giggling and teasing for long time we go our university. Yeahhh... University. My university name is Xinjiang university. I am a new student there ahhhh I am very excited to see the university. And I want to make new friends. And having fun with them. You can say that I am very excited and happy today. Today the sun is shining so bright. I am standing in front of my university. Near cherry blossoms trees. I am taking a good glance of my university. I am smiling so much and I can't control my bright smile. Know I am walking I am know in university 's corridor.

(ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ's ᴄᴏʀʀɪᴅᴏʀ)
Suddenly some one bumped on me and I and that person fell down in the floor. There are too many paper's scatter in the floor I didn't seen that person's face. I started gathering the things and I'm saying him sorry.

I so.. Sorry... Sorry. I said to that person.

And when I am going to give him his paper's our eyes meet with each other and we have a eye contact. I don't know when my eyes meet to his eyes and when I was lost in his eyes.

Ahhhhhh...... I scream in my mind that time cause how! How can a person be this much handsome. Ahhh his brown eyes. His pink lips. His black hair. And what??? I can't explain. He is looking so hot means he is looking like a model.
Suddenly I listen a sound was coming.

𝘽𝙖.. 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥..... 𝘽𝙖... 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙥.... 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥..... 𝘽𝙖. 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥......
It's my heart beat. Ahhhhhhhh..... Why it is beating like this. Why???? Whyyyyy??????
I don't what's happening with me know. He is wearing a white shirt and a lite pink t-shirts and a white pants. And hanging a wallet in his neck.

Suddenly my trance break with a loud scream.

You... You... You don't have eyes or you are not using it. Said that person.

My anger was rising.

Then I said to him hey it not my fault at all. And I also said you sorry but you are blasting on me.

Like this we have a fighting with each other.
He is very rude and arrogant. So, I think I should give him a name called Mr. Arrogant.

He really have no manner's all the time I was thinking.

Then he left me and go to his direction after destroying my precious beautiful morning.

Suddenly I noticed a wallet and phone was on floor I picked up it and I remember it most the things of Mr arrogant.

And I ran towards the direction that he was going. And after running I found him he was walking. I try to call him but I think he didn't listened me. Hey.... Hey..... Wait and I finally reached to him by patting his shoulder.

He turns his graze to and said I think you are stalking me.

Ahhhh.... What I.. I will stalk you think in your dream.

How he dare to think that I am stalking him.

Then he said who should believe person like you.

How he dare to say that. I am here to give him his wallet and phone and he is suspecting me.

Weirdo... I mumbled.

He said I can listen you. And I am not weirdo you are.

Oh gosh... Damn how can a person be like this. Ahhhh.... I really wanna kill him.

Then I said ohhh... Okay... Okay... I am stalking you so.. You think I stalking you. So listen Mr I am here to give you... You're wallet and phone. So.. You don't want it. Am I right.

Then he try to snatch his things from me and I also moved my hands here and there. And then I finally give up and give to him.

And you know he is this much arrogant and rude that he even didn't thank's me for giving him wallet.

And after all these mess I go to my class room.

But you know how unlucky I am.
When I enter to class i am very excited and nervous that time.
I am so happy that because after a long argument with a-cheng and that Mr arrogant. I can finally leave peacefully. But you know my luck is so bad that i can't explain.

When I enter in class room it was little bit noisy . All students are murmuring with each other. When I enter all students graze turn to me and I also looked at them and suddenly I spotted a familiar guy and I said na... My luck is not with me today and that person also turn his graze to me and we both scream at each other. What you are doing here?? We say to each other in unison.

And you know what he said to me.

You are stalking me. Right. He said.

Ahhhhh..... What heck... Mr arrogant. What is he thinking about me. I said in my mind.

Then a beautiful girl said suddenly do you know each other??.

I ignore it. I was about to say something but lecturer came in right time.

All students greet him. Saying.. Good morning.

Then teacher also say good morning to all. And while taking a glance of me he said I have a announcement to all.

I also greet teacher. By saying good morning in a polite manner while bowing my head 90%.

He also greeted me saying good morning to me.

Then introduced me to all.
And I also give introduction to all.

After introducing teacher and I graze to see where I can sit.

Suddenly teacher said me while pointing his hand. Teacher said xiao zhan go sit near Wang yibo.

I turn my graze and see Mr arrogant.... Sorry I mean Wang yibo.

Ohhh...... His name is Wang yibo.

I made a irritated face sit there silently.

I... I... What I have done today. Whyy???... Whyy??? It's happening to me. What a unless and bad day.

I turned my graze and I see he is also looking at me.

Now we are looking at each other.

{ᴡᴀɴɢ ʏɪʙᴏ ᴀɴᴅ xɪᴀᴏ ᴢʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ}

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ʟᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴇᴇ ʜɪᴍ.

Ahhh.... Know I am attending my class care fully.

But I think Wang yibo is very aloof and cold to his behavior.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••◦•●◉✿~•time skipped•~✿◉●•°
′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
.𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 𝕫𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

( 𝔁𝓲𝓪𝓸 𝔃𝓱𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓽𝔂'𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪)

𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
𝘖𝘩... 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩... 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. Xiao zhan think this all.

Yeah.....𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 '𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘻𝘪𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘯, 𝘫𝘪𝘭𝘪, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰.

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩... 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 3 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘖𝘩 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵.

Wang zixuan.
Xiao zhan's friend and she is like his sister.
Personality:- calm, cool, sweet, mischievous and caring.

Chen xiao.
Xiao zhan's another friend.
She is good and caring.
Personality:- bold, sweet, and aloof with lot of care.

Jili :- xiao zhan's best friend.
Personality:- mischievous, good, caring, funny, and he act a little stupid but very protective to Xiao zhan.

Zhan and his friends were talking.

Guys you all talk I am going to washroom. Said Xiao zhan.

Okay.... You go we are waiting for you here. Said Chen xiao.
Zhan left for washroom.

(Imagine xiao zhan washing his hand in washrooms condom in front of mirror.)

After washing xiao zhan open the door and came out from washroom.

Now xiao zhan reached to cantine.

Xiao zhan was walking suddenly some one bumped on Xiao zhan. Xiao zhan about to fall but that person catch Xiao zhan. On his arm.

Ahhhhh....... You Wang yibo... Said Xiao zhan almost screaming.

What you don't have your eyes or you don't use it. You always bumped onto me. Said Wang yibo.

They are still in that position.

Xiao zhan parted his to say something but .... Some one pull them and they fall down.

( imagine them fall in the floor with having accident kiss)

Imagine it as accidentall kiss.

𝘡𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘋𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱.

𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.... 𝘠𝘰𝘶... 𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩𝘩.... 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴. 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦.

𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰.

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬.
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘪𝘣𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.

𝘟𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭'𝘴 . 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰 𝘻𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨💕💕💕
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧-3 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘.
𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡, 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤, 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. ❤❤❤

Enjoy this song it's you know it's by Wang yibo. And this song i mostly prefer to listen. So i think I should share this to you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
572K 20.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
868K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
39.6K 2.7K 36
book 2 of please hate me I don't like sad ending so I thought of making book 2 I hope you like it. What happens when xiao Zhan falls in love with la...