chapter-3

𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 𝕫𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ. 𝕆. 𝕍

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I am sleeping in bed with beautiful dreams. But my annoying brother pour all the water on my face then we have a great fighting with each other. After a fighting I go to washroom and freshen up and comes to downstairs to eat breakfast and while eating alsa zhuocheng didn't bother to annoy me. Ahhhh.... Then we ended up while fighting and giggling and teasing, laughing about each other. And shijie, and mommy, da.. We're trying to stop our fighting. And we did not listen and fight with each other. Then after fighting, laughing, giggling and teasing for long time we go our university. Yeahhh... University. My university name is Xinjiang university. I am a new student there ahhhh I am very excited to see the university. And I want to make new friends. And having fun with them. You can say that I am very excited and happy today. Today the sun is shining so bright. I am standing in front of my university. Near cherry blossoms trees. I am taking a good glance of my university. I am smiling so much and I can't control my bright smile. Know I am walking I am know in university 's corridor.

(ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ's ᴄᴏʀʀɪᴅᴏʀ) Suddenly some one bumped on me and I and that person fell down in the floor

Suddenly some one bumped on me and I and that person fell down in the floor. There are too many paper's scatter in the floor I didn't seen that person's face. I started gathering the things and I'm saying him sorry.

I so.. Sorry... Sorry. I said to that person.

And when I am going to give him his paper's our eyes meet with each other and we have a eye contact. I don't know when my eyes meet to his eyes and when I was lost in his eyes.

Ahhhhhh...... I scream in my mind that time cause how! How can a person be this much handsome. Ahhh his brown eyes. His pink lips. His black hair. And what??? I can't explain. He is looking so hot means he is looking like a model.
Suddenly I listen a sound was coming.

𝘽𝙖.. 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥..... 𝘽𝙖... 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙥.... 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥..... 𝘽𝙖. 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙥......
It's my heart beat. Ahhhhhhhh..... Why it is beating like this. Why???? Whyyyyy??????
I don't what's happening with me know. He is wearing a white shirt and a lite pink t-shirts and a white pants. And hanging a wallet in his neck.