When the Blue eyes met Green...

srslygcldenn द्वारा

How long can you go without talking to someone yet fall in love? Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson attend the... अधिक

Chapter: 01
Chapter:02
Chapter: 03
Chapter: 04
Chapter:05
Chapter:06
Chapter:07

- Prologue -

18 2 0
srslygcldenn द्वारा

How long can you go without talking to someone yet fall in love?

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson attend the same Uni, live across the street, have the biggest crushes on each other yet haven't talked to each other in the past two years they've been neighbors. Their friends have tried everything but will one summer party change their fate or will they continue crushing silently?

[ Original publish date: 18-05-2022 ] 

Author's Note: This is my first time writing a Larry fiction, please be patient as it might not be the best out there but I'll try my best not to mess it up :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.5K 222 32
Imagine a world in which soulmates exist and everybody is looking for their other half... Louis Tomlinson has learnt pretty early that even in this r...
508K 14.7K 22
A few times- or at least once in your life, you'll find yourself in a situation where a certain someone catches your eye- yet, you never seem to catc...
4.6K 169 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
14.7K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...