HER HANDSOME BUTLER & LOVER (...

由 jt_valentine

Jisoo is living her life like a princess, she's the only girl among four kids, a girl who gets everything She... 更多

Intro
Chapter 1 - Ice Princess & the Kims
Chapter 02 - The Butler
Chapter 3: First Official Meeting
Chapter 4: The Brat strikes again
Chapter 5: Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Discoveries
Chapter 8: Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9: The California Girls
Chapter 10: They Meet Again
Chapter 11: Rosie or Jennie?
Chapter 12: Give your Heart a break!
Chapter 13: Start of Something New?
Chapter 14: Rain
Chapter 15: One Step
Chapter 16: So into U
Chapter 17: First Kiss
Authors Note 🥲
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: I Love You
Chapter 20: First Birthday with Her
Chapter 21: Holidaying with the Kim's
Chapter 22: Hot & Cold
Chapter 23: Suspicions
Chapter 24: Locksmiths
Chapter 25: Her Special Day with Him
Chapter 26: A Year with You!
Chapter 27: Moments with You (M)
Chapter 28: Another Day
Chapter 29: Holding Your Hand
Chapter 30: Fire Alarm
Chapter 31: Goodbye
Chapter 32: New Life
Chapter 33: Good Thing
Chapter 34: Double Trouble
Chapter 35: Cool Hot Sweet Love (M)
Chapter 36: Yellow Light
Chapter 37: Ending Page?
Chapter 38: Beautiful Goodbye

Chapter 7: Not the Typical Prince

222 27 3
由 jt_valentine

Jennie and Jisoo are eating in a stall, the Brown haired girl got hungry when they arrived at the amusement park. So her Butler brought her there to pick a snack.

Jisoo is watching Jennie eat a lot and it made him smile, "You look cute Jen! No wonder why your brothers are so fond of you."

Jennie look at him with puffy cheeks that made him chuckle, "Why are you laughing at me?" She asked while chewing.

The tanned guy move next to her then fix her fringe, "How can you be so cute Jen? I just realized it just now." He mumbled.

The brown haired girl blush at his actions, Jennie feels like she is in a romantic movie and Jisoo is her leading man.

"Eat a lot Jen, We have a lot to do the whole day. I'm gonna buy you desserts, okay?" He gave her cheeks a little pinch then went back to his seat. "You have to gain more weight, Jen. You are so light, I carried you a few times and weigh just like Chaesoo." He said.

"Who's Chaesoo? Your girlfriend?"

He laugh, "No, that's the huge Pink Teddy bear I gave Chaeyoung as my birthday present to her. She named it Chaesoo, Jisoo and Chaeyoung, cute right?" He asked while giggling.

Jennie smiled then focus on her food, Hanbin didn't give her anything ever since they started dating and hearing things from Jisoo makes her somehow envious of his girlfriend.

He eat again, he then noticed that Jennie kept glancing at his food, "Try mine Jen.." He take a spoonful of his food then feed it to her.

"Why are you doing this? Don't tell me it's part of your job too." She asked while eating.

He laughed then shake his head, "Feeding you is not part of it, but I like doing this.." He said nonchalantly then feed her again.

Jennie felt her face heated up again, Jisoo is a sweet talker and he seems not to know it. "He feed me using the same spoon he use, is that considered a kiss?" She thought then bite her lower lip.

The tanned guy look at her, "Are you blushing?" He asked seeing her cheeks turned pinkish. "Does Hanbin do this a lot, does he feed you too?" He asked.

Hearing her boyfriend's name made her blush disappear, Jennie look away and eat more, "He never liked it when I eat a lot, he told me it's not attractive if I get big and he never paid attention to me." She said without looking at him.

She sighed, she felt so stupid to not realize that Hanbin just want her body, She's too blinded to see his actions towards her. "I'm so stupid.." She mumbled and tried to hide her pain by just eating.

He stared at her, He could see sadness and pain in her eyes.

"That guy don't deserve a Princess like you, Jen.. But Don't worry, you will soon find your Prince Charming who will love you wholeheartedly." He tried to cheer her up.

She nodded, "I just wish he show up to me now."

Jisoo grinned then take the paper bag beside him and covered his face that confused the young girl.

"Jen.. I want you to meet someone.." He said with his face still covered.

"Who?" She asked.

Jisoo slowly put the paper bag down, showing his handsome face. "Your Prince Charming.." He said then giggled.

He then stood up and kneeled on her side, He take her left hand and gave it a kiss, "Hello Your Highness, I am Prince Jichu from the Kingdom of Kim.. I am here to take you away!" He said with a smile.

Jennie stared at him, Jisoo is still holding her hand tight and she don't want this moment to end.

"Come to me and We will build Our own Kingdom and we will call it.." He look to the side and think of a good name, He smiled and look at her. "The Kingdom of Jensoo!" He happily said.

Jennie smiled, "That's Perfect." She said.

Jisoo stood up and let her hand go, "Are you done? Let's go." He told her.

Jennie nodded and stood up, Jisoo laid a hand on her, "I'll be your Prince Charming for today.."

She look at him then hold his hand, "Alright My Prince, Tour Your Princess around Our Kingdom!" She said keeping up on their role playing.

Jisoo giggled, and intertwine their hands tightly. "Don't think of anyone Jen, Think of your happiness.." He told her, He badly want to make her happy because seeing her down makes him feel sad as well.

They walk around, He bought her an Ice cream to make her happy. Jennie still clutching his hands tightly while licking the ice cream.

"Let's ride on a ferris wheel Jen.."

"No.. I just want to walk around.." She said.

Jisoo pouted, He thought they can play around. He then stop and made her face him, "Jen, we should try the rides." He said with aegyo.

Jennie smiled widely, "I thought Prince Charming is Handsome, Protective and very manly.." She said, "but why is My Prince Charming acts cute?"

Jisoo shrugged, "Well, I'm not the Typical Prince Charming.." He said then smiled at her. "Oh, Look at your Ice Cream! It's melting!" He said said then take it and throw it in the trash bin.

She pouted, "I still want some." She said looking at the bin.

Jisoo who was busy wiping her hands look at her, "I'll just buy you another one when we go home." He said.

She smiled then nodded, the two of them then walk around with Jisoo telling her stories about his childhood in the am usement park.

The Brown Haired girl was listening to him attentively, She couldn't believe herself. She's not the type of person who will take time in listening to other people's stories, so she's amaze at how Jisoo can make her do things she don't usually do.

"What about you Jen? Do you and your family always go to an amusement park?" She heard him asked.

She look at him then shake her head, "No, I've never been to this kind of place. This is my first time." She admitted.

"Really?" Jisoo asked, He couldn't believe it. Jennie is like a Princess who gets whatever she likes so it's surprising to hear that a girl like her have never been to place like this.

She nodded, "When I was young, I want to go to an amusement park because I always hear my friends talk about it but then my parents are busy to even bring me to a place like this, so I just settled by watching how it looks like on TV." She said looking down, "I just forget about going here until I grow up, then when Hanbin Oppa and I started dating, I asked him if we can come here but he told me that this place is only for kids and that we should do something that matured couples do.."

Jisoo tightened the hold on her hand, "it's okay Princess, since this place is our kingdom now, We will visit here at least once a week." He smiled.

Jennie's phone rings, She look at the caller and found her boyfriend's name. "Yes?" She answered.

"Jen, Let's meet up. I want to make it up to you." He said, "I know I made a lot of mistakes to you, I'm sorry." He said with a certain tone that Jennie will never resist.

The American Girl look at her Butler and he just smiled at her. "Uhm. Let's talk later Oppa." She said then hang up.

"Do you want to go home now?" Jisoo asked.

She shake her head, "No.. Please make me happy."

He nodded, "I will Princess, Your Prince will make you happy. Let's go." He intertwined their hands then brought her to the Ferris wheel.

He look at her and saw the hesitation in her eyes, "It's not scary Jen.. I will never let anything harm you. Just trust me."

She nodded, Jisoo help her get in. The ride starts, Jennie was so amaze with what's happening.

"She's so cute.." Jisoo thought while staring at the Princess. "And innocent."

"Wow!! This is Daebakkkk!" Jennie said while looking at the whole city. "Jichu look! It's so beautiful!" She giggled at her Butler.

Jisoo smiled with his arms crossed, "Yeah, Really Beautiful!" He said while staring at her.

The American girl giggled and didn't notice that her Butler has been staring at her the whole time.

-----

Rosie is in the bookshop, She has been calling Jisoo but seems like the latter is busy, She wants to tell him that Lisa is asking her out.

"I guess it's okay.." She mumbled then walk to Lisa's office. "Lis.." She called.

The Guy went closer to her, "What is it?" He asked. "Are you going with me?" He asked.

"Uhm. Yes.. it's just a friendly thing right?" She asked to make sure.

"Yes.. of course, it's a friendly date for now." He smiled then take his car keys. "Let's go."

Lisa brought her to an Amusement Park since it's near the shop and Rosie don't wanna go to a far place.

"It's been so long.." Rosie mumbled, the last time she went there was on her birthday with Jisoo.

"I like going here with my Niece.." Lisa told her. "Do you want to ride on the ferris wheel?" He asked.

"Sure!" She said.

The two of them ride in the ferris wheel, "Look, that's the bookshop's roof!" Lisa pointed.

"Oh really?" Rosie asked with a smile.

"Next time, I want you to meet my Mother. You two will get along well." He told Her.

"With the love for books. I'm sure we have a lot to talk to." She gave him her beautiful eye smile.

"My sister also likes books.."

"Oh.. I see, is she older than you?" She asked and he nodded, "She don't like to manage the bookshop?" She asked.

"She's busy, She has a lot to do. You know she's an actress and has a family already."

Rosie look at him, "What? Your sister is an actress?" She asked.

"Yeah, are you familiar with Go-eun?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, of course! Everyone in South Korea knows her.. and Oh! She's married to Hae-in, right?!" She squealed in happiness.

"Yes, and they have a daughter, her name is Winter."

"Oh my gosh, I wanna take a selca with you. I'm gonna show it to Irene Unnie!" She said excitedly. "Do you know She and Her brother works under the Kim Family? Oh my gosh, Small world." She can't help but get excited with the new things.

Lisa smiled, Rosie is such a cute girl. "Yeah, Small world." He said.

The ride stop, People are one by one getting off the ride.

Lisa help the American girl, Rosie then saw someone familiar.

"Jichu?" She said.

"What?" Lisa asked.

She look at Lisa, "I saw my.. my friend." She said then look at the direction where she saw Jisoo but he's not there anymore.

"Oh really? Where?" Lisa asked.

Rosie pouted, She really saw Jisoo but because there's a lot of people around he quickly disappeared from her sight.

"Let's go, eat!" Lisa told her.

"But I really saw Jichu." She mumble and let her date drag her to the stalls.

-----

"Alright! Done!" Jisoo look up to his Princess with a smile.

He kneeled down because Jennie's shoelace got untied while they are walking out of the ferris wheel.

Jennie smiled, "Thank you Jisoo-ah!" She said shyly.

The tanned guy stood up then wiped his hands before he hold her hand. "Wanna try more rides?" He asked.

Jisoo didn't wait for her to answer and just pulled her to more rides, She stared at their hands then smiled, "Is this how it feels to have a real boyfriend? Or is it because it's Kim Jisoo who's making me feel this way?" She thought.

Jisoo kept asking her if she's okay, and Jennie felt more and more comfortable with her Butler.

"It's okay, Princess." Jisoo pat her back seeing the American hesitated.

"What if I fall, Jisoo.. It's too early for me to die! I wanna meet my future husband and have a family!" She stomped her feet cutely.

"I'm your Prince Charming for today Jen.. I'm here to protect you, don't worry." He smiled at her.

"May I just remind you, I'm the Princess in the house! My family will never let me do this!" She told him.

"Listen to me Jen, that's the reason why I want you to try these things, Your family is too protective of you. just trust me on this, I will never let anything happen to you, Princess, this is fun."

She pouted then look at the huge ride. Jisoo move his head closer to her ears, "I'll make sure to catch you if ever you fall." He whispered.

"Really? You'll catch me?" She asked.

"Yes.." He said but there's still hesitancy in her eyes, he then walk to the ticket booth and bought another ticket. "I'll go with you, so you don't have to worry about falling, I'll hold you tight so you won't let go off me."

"Such a sweet talker." She said then hit his arm that made him laugh.

"Let's go!"

The ride started, Jennie was holding onto him because of nervousness, "Kim Jisoo! I thought I'm your Princess? What are you doing to me?" She asked.

Jisoo look at her with a smile, "Yeah, that's why I want you to experience this. I want you to enjoy life Jen and stop worrying about the people who don't deserve you."

She look at him and saw sincerity in his eyes, "Okay." She sighed.

"Don't worry.." He repeated, "You don't have to worry if you're with me."

She nodded, "I think I'm gonna die." She thought. The ride started slow, Jisoo kept his eyes on her, checking on her.

"Enjoy Jen.." He said.

"Kyaaaaahhhh!!" Jennie squealed as the ride became even more fast. "Oh my gosh!"

A few minutes later the ride ended, Jennie kept shaking her head.

Jisoo look at her, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.." She smiled.

"Wait for me here." He said then run somewhere. He went back with a bottle of water and gave it to her. "Congratulations Jen.. You made your Prince Charming so proud of you." He told her.

She smiled and gave Jisoo the bottled water, "Thank you." She said and blushed as Jisoo drink on the same bottle. "Oh my gosh, that's.. sweet." She bite her lips.

"Let's go try more!" He said then pulled her to the other rides again.

-----

When the Sun comes down, the two are now walking out of the park with Jennie eating an ice cream from her Butler.

"I hope you had fun." Jisoo said.

"I had a lot of fun.. Thank you Jichu." She happily told him.

Jisoo opened the door for her then help her get in, he then run to the driver's seat.

"Seatbelt Princess." He reminded and the American girl showed him the seatbelt still eating the ice cream.

He then noticed that he left his phone in the car, He took it and check if someone messaged him.

"Oh Cheng-ah called." He mumbled then called the other American but she's not picking his calls. "Maybe she's busy." He said then turned the engine on.

Jennie was thinking about her day with Jisoo, The Tanned guy let her try the extreme rides that she never thought she'll experience since everyone around her is always protective over her.

"What a wonderful day!" She thought.

They arrived at the Mansion in no time, Jisoo faced her then chuckled, "You know, You act like a lady but you eat like a baby." He said then wipe the side of her mouth. "You're really cute Jen.. keep showing this side of yours.." He said then unbuckled her seatbelt and the two of them hop off.

"I guess this ends Our role playing.." She said as they walk to the main door.

Jisoo smiled at her, "Thank you for doing everything with me." He said then pat her head. "Let's go." He said but Jennie stop him.

"I want to end the role playing with this." She said then tiptoed and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for being my Prince Charming for the day."  She giggled.

Jisoo got surprised but still smiled then caress her back. They went in and saw the whole family having dinner.

"Oh, You two come here and have dinner."

The two of them sat down side by side, Jisoo scoop the Princess some foods and they started to eat.

"Jen, I'll just remind you okay.. You still have two hands, you can still do things with it." Jin told his sister who is acting like a real princess.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "I didn't asked Jisoo to do it for me!" She said.

"You're acting like a baby to your Butler.." Hae-in said while giggling.

Jennie rolled her eyes, her brothers are back on teasing her. "I like doing this to Jen." Jisoo told them.

"Woah! Having a pet name now huh." V tease them.

"Yah!" Jennie shouted then stood up to go back to her room but Jisoo stopped her.

"Jen.. Come here!" He called holding her hand.

The whole family look at Jennie's reaction then gave her a teasing look seeing her biting her lips trying to hide her smile.

"Come Princess, Oppas won't tease you anymore." Daddy Kim told his Daughter.

Jennie slumped back to the chair, "Don't mind your Oppas." Jisoo whispered to her then fix her fringe that's blocking her eyes.

"Hanbin and Jennie are out!" Jin whispered to his brothers then laugh.

Daddy Kim cleared his throat, "Princess.. How's your exam?" He asked.

"Good Dad."

"I'm so proud of you, Princess. I'm gonna tell your Mommy about this." He smiled at her.

"Thank you Dad!" She smiled then look at Jisoo who is smiling at her too.

-----

Jennie is still wide awake in the middle of the night, She can't sleep thinking about Jisoo and his actions towards her.

She sighed then hug her pillow, Jisoo made her feel special that her boyfriend can't do to her.

"He has a girlfriend Jen, and you got your own boyfriend." She mumbled.

A knock on her room door broke her trance, The door slowly opened revealing her butler who's smiling widely at her.

She smiled, "What are you doing here?" She asked and motioned him to come in.

Jisoo showed the box of Pizza and a pitcher of juice. "I ordered pizza.." He said then put the box of pizza on the bed and the juice on the table.

"How did you know I'm still awake?" She asked patting the space next to her.

Jisoo pointed at the Security camera then settled beside her. "I watch you at night." He said opening the box and gave her a slice.

"You're making sure that I won't escape.." She chuckled.

He shake his head, "No, I wanna make sure that you're soundly sleeping before I'm able to sleep. I can't end my day without making sure that you are okay." He said then eat.

"You are such a sweet talker, Jisoo.. You got your girlfriend with that sweet talking.." She said while eating.

"I don't have a girlfriend.." He said.

Jennie smiled at what she heard, "That's good to hear.." She mumbled.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Nothing.." She said then take another slice, "This is really good."

Jisoo nodded, "Yeah, Good thing that I ordered this!"

She chuckled, "You want me to get fat."

"I don't mind." He said then gave her a glass of juice.

"You're really different from other guys."

"I told you I'm n-"

"Not the typical prince charming.." She finished his words, "Yeah, I know.. How I wish I get a boyfriend like you..."  She mumbled the last sentence.

Jisoo smiled and pinch her cheek, "Thank you Jen.. thank you for treating me like a friend."

She slap his hands away then leaned her back on the headIrenerd, "I should thank you for helping me with everything.." She said then yawned.

"Are you sleepy? I'll leave you now."

"I still want to talk to you but my eyes are betraying me." She said then completely laid down.

"We have a lot of time tomorrow, Jen.." He said then stood up with the box of Pizza and the pitcher, "Good Night Princess." He said.

"Night Prince." She said then slowly drifted to sleep.

Jisoo walk to the door and take a glance at her before he walk out to bring the foods in the kitchen then walk back to his room to rest.

He look at the screen and smiled to see Jennie, "Have a sweet dream Jen.." He said then went to the bed to rest.

While the Princess and her butler are on the dreamland. The Kim brothers who are in the study room with their father are having a meeting.

"I really saw Jisoo going in Jen's room!" Jin said.

"They are getting more closer now!" Hae-in said.

"Too close!" V said then look at their quiet father. "Dad.. are you okay?"

He sighed, "I'm thinking of how will I tell Jennie about Hanbin.."

"We can do it Dad, with the help of Jisoo." Jin said.

The two brothers nodded, "I guess, we just have to trust Jisoo on this." Daddy Kim said then stood up, "Let's all sleep now."

"Goodnight Dad!" They all greeted then went to their rooms.

Ps....

**Sorry if i rarely update the stories. I was just too busy with my work. I try to update often.

Thank you for the support. 😍😍😍

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

703K 19.3K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
334K 9.8K 41
Synopsis: "Even though I'm not aware of what's going on around me, you might have at least given me the benefit of the doubt. A living being with emo...
23.3K 854 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...
21K 1.6K 20
In a world full of Jisoo's, There is only one Unmarried Kim Jisoo, a small time journalist in a small newspaper company on Jeju Island. And she wants...