RWBY: The War (PART 1)

By St4rkiller2001

I do not own RWBY or Star Wars More

Films and Games that will take place (Timeline Order)
BIO
Dante's BIO
Prolouge (Before Schnee (Kenobi))
Chapter 1 (AOTC)
Chapter 2 (AOTC)
Chapter 3 (AOTC)
Chapter 4 (AOTC) (Very Short)
Chapter 5 (AOTC) (Extremely Short)
Chapter 7 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 8 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 9 (AOTC)
Question
Chapter 10 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 11 (AOTC)
Chapter 12 (AOTC)
Chapter 13 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 14 (AOTC)
Chapter 15 (AOTC)
Chapter 16 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 17 (AOTC)
Chapter 18 (AOTC)
Chapter 19 (AOTC)
Chapter 20 (AOTC)
Chapter 21 (AOTC Finale) (Extremely Short)
New BIO
Dante's New Bio
Ahsoka's BIO
Crimson's BIO
My OC Team
People and their roles (Republic Era) (Only Replacements)
Chapter 22 (TCW) (Short)
Apology

Chapter 6 (AOTC)

137 3 0
By St4rkiller2001

After Chancellor Alice gave RWBY, STRQ and JNPR orders to go to Mystral with (Y/N), they agreed but weren't happy about it. They went back to their penthouse, provided by Winter to pack. Pyrrha was talking to her friend about the situation.

Pyrrha: We're taking an extended leave of absence. It will be your responsibility to take my place in Beacon until my return. The others have already talked to others about the same thing. I know I can count on you.

Girl: I'm honoured to be taking on you're role as a Beacon Student. I accept with gratitude.

Pyrrha: Thank you. And be safe.

The girl leaves and Pyrrha goes into her room to pack with her team. RWBY and STRQ are packing in their individual rooms aswell.

Pyrrha: None of like this idea of hiding.

(Y/N): Don't worry. Know that the council has ordered an investigation, it won't take Master Dante long to find this Bounty Hunter.

Jaune: We haven't done this without our families before. To defeat the Military Creation Act, to not be here when it's fate is decided.

(Y/N): Sometimes we must let go of our pride and do what is requested of us.

Pyrrha: (Y/N), you've grown up.

(Y/N): Master Dante manages not to see it. Don't get me wrong. Dante is a great mentor. As wise a Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu. I am truly thankful to be his apprentice. In some ways... a lot of ways... I'm really ahead of him. I'm ready for the trials, but he feels that I'm too unpredictable. He won't let me move on.

Ren: That must be frustrating.

(Y/N): It's worse. He's overly critical. He never listens. He- he doesn't understand. It's not fair!

Nora: All mentors have a way of seeing more of our faults than we would like.

Pyrrha: Well said, Nora. It's the only way we grow.

(Y/N) sighs and sits on the edge of the bed.

(Y/N): I know.

Pyrrha: (Y/N). Don't try to grow up too fast.

(Y/N): But I am grown up. You said it yourself. Now, if you'll excuse me, I should check on the others.

(Y/N) leaves the room while Pyrrha continues to look at him while smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Re:Cursed By

Adventure

54.8K 1.8K 22
Y/N: CAN I GET A REDO PLSS!!!. Dark: Nope. Y/N: WHY?!, It was all good I got my isekai cheat skill and I got to design how I look like in the end all...
15.9K 331 21
It's my first time writing an Story so please bear with me. Anyways...... Story: Future Caelus, lost everyone. His friends, family and Comrades...
170K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
587K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...