RWBY: The War (PART 1)

By St4rkiller2001

I do not own RWBY or Star Wars More

Films and Games that will take place (Timeline Order)
BIO
Dante's BIO
Prolouge (Before Schnee (Kenobi))
Chapter 1 (AOTC)
Chapter 2 (AOTC)
Chapter 3 (AOTC)
Chapter 5 (AOTC) (Extremely Short)
Chapter 6 (AOTC)
Chapter 7 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 8 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 9 (AOTC)
Question
Chapter 10 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 11 (AOTC)
Chapter 12 (AOTC)
Chapter 13 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 14 (AOTC)
Chapter 15 (AOTC)
Chapter 16 (AOTC) (Short)
Chapter 17 (AOTC)
Chapter 18 (AOTC)
Chapter 19 (AOTC)
Chapter 20 (AOTC)
Chapter 21 (AOTC Finale) (Extremely Short)
New BIO
Dante's New Bio
Ahsoka's BIO
Crimson's BIO
My OC Team
People and their roles (Republic Era) (Only Replacements)
Chapter 22 (TCW) (Short)
Apology

Chapter 4 (AOTC) (Very Short)

162 3 0
By St4rkiller2001

After the assassin died, before she could tell Dante and (Y/N) anything, the two have requested to report directly to the Jedi Order. They went back to the Temple and told the Council of the Bounty Hunter.

Yoda: Track down this bounty Hunter you must, Dante.

Mace Windu: Most importantly, find out who he's working for.

Dante: What about Teams RWBY, STRQ and JNPR? They will still need protecting.

Yoda: Handle that your Padawan will.

Mace Windu: (Y/N), escort them to Mystral. They'll be safer there. And don't use registered transport. Travel as refugees.

(Y/N): As the leader of the opposition, it will be very difficult to get them to leave the city.

Yoda: Until caught this killer is, our judgement they must respect. Hmm.

Mace Windu: (Y/N), go to the Senate and ask Chancellor Alice to speak with her about this matter.

Dante and (Y/N) bow and leave the Council chambers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.8K 138
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
135K 2.8K 109
Requests are open!!!
128K 1.9K 26
အချစ်ဆိုတာ လူသတ်ရတာလောက် ရင်ခုန်စရာမကောင်ဘူး ကူ ကိုယ်အတွက်အချစ်ဆိုတာကစားစရာထပ်မပိုဘူး အခ်စ္ဆိုတာ လူသတ္ရတာေလာက္ ရင္ခုန္စရာမေကာင္ဘူး ...
48.1K 1K 42
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...