Story's about crusader academ...

By Dreamdancepray

This is a story about Anne a tough girl coming to crusader academy become quick rivals with her old but new... More

Army bratt
It all started with bang
Her dads plan
Get ready ben
Cob web soup
The snort or not of boring plane
Good bye miss America
The noble girls
Legacy lives on
Dear John / diary
The boys find out
Ritas play
Operation midnight

The apology

0 0 0
By Dreamdancepray

As they boys walked back to there dorm John frozen in fear . What did I just do . Ya man that was rough . Should . Yes you should apologize said Ben. I didn't think she have like a lot of feelings for this guys I just . Oh man what did I just do. I don't know but Veronica going to knock my brains out . Ya Rita is going to send me to Alquézar and back said Anthony. You kidding Anne never just played foot ball aka soccer she played hockey said been . So on the guys team . Oh shoot dude your done for . The next morning the girls we're up early before breakfast when John walked up to liz hey can I talk to you for a second.

About what to make fun of how you made me cry . No . Just leave me alone. Wait . What do you want ! To apologize. They both went silent. What this is a joke .liz said . No ok I shouldn't of played with your feelings like that are right. He mumbled under his breath I care about your feelings about negative one percent-1 . What asked Liz I care about your feelings-1 percent . Liz just put her hand on her hand and looked at him . Ok like 0 percent liz keep looking at him . Come on Anne said you love math what about art I could paint sorry. Than she smiled your something else you know that John plus I am sorry for making fun of you when we were younger too but nothing in between that k . Wouldn't expect it any other way. As they laughed and went there separate ways .

Meanwhile
The girls approached the boy
You better wish wasn't born said v
I am about to para aplastarte en un millón de pedazos, chico increíble Rita said
3 2 1 Anne said then Ben bolted
Just then liz walked up forget it is not worth it come

As they walked away . Rita said are you sure . Ya I left a glitter bomb in the dorm . As she hi fives v as she walks away .

Later on that night anne wrote a letter to her dad

Dear dad
At first I thought I was going to hate this school but then realized friends are unexpected the first day of school I got into a war witch had a lot of feelings wrapped up into it . And learned that even your worst enemy can care about your feelings. And also that enemy's can apologize to each other and forgive I also made the best friends Ever . And joined a crazy club. Had a first club meeting that went wrong and cheered up a girl I only knew for a few hours but feel like for the first time I belong. Especially since Rita started her play bad soccer season starting and I just started fit in here dad .

Sincerely Anne wilds

Later on Anne got a card from her dad saying
Sounds like you first day .

Ps what crusader Boy or nobles girl do you like best ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 0 7
A teen going to a new school, when she catches a guy's attention, Mason. With this man in her life, she gets a new perspective of high school. But wh...
32.7K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
445 90 20
A girl who fell for her new classmate who was supposed to be her biggest competitor... Will she get the same love back even after he became her siste...
7.7K 124 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...