CHOSEN BY DESTINY (Completed...

Oleh NiranjanaNepol

She annoyed him, spoiling his major event that was held in Lucknow. When she spoilt his major event, falling... Lebih Banyak

1 Destiny
2 Who is she?
3 Turn of Events
4 Who is she?
5 Mother's Approach
6 Dynamic Personality
7 A game against Khushi
8 Lovable Touch
9 Ratna is in
10 Cat is out
11 Explosion
12 Rajeev is coming
13 Outburst
15 Arnav's Question
16 Selfish Simran
17 She is not a widow
18 Proposal
19 Direct Denial
20 Reunion
21 Angel
22Close to Heart
23 more special than anyone
24 Out of Syllabus
25 I Write My Destiny
26 The Bangles
27 Message Conveyed
28 Ajay Singh
29 Arnav's Demand
30 Heartless Creature
31 Events...
32 Aranv and Shyam
33 Crying Khushi
34 Khushi's answer
35 Big Bang
36 Khushi is fixed
37 I would like to...
38 Wedding Preparation
39 Arnav's Question
40 Wedding
41 Drama
42 First Night
43 Give and Take Process
44 Uninvited Guest
45 Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada
46 Decision
47 Arvind and Rajeev
48 Simran in the kitchen
49 Arrest Warrant
50 Where is Simran?
51 Ammaji
52 Mrs. Simran Singh
53 The new Couple
54 CD
55 Thougtful Arnav
56 Change of Plan
57 Reaching the Target
58 Khushi's Timing Sense
59 What we SOW...
60 Last Part
61 Epilouge

14 Angry Arnav

4.1K 273 54
Oleh NiranjanaNepol

Part 14 Angry Arnav

"Because of you, my sister became a window" Arnav shouted in a high-pitched tone, making Rajeev embarrassed, Arvind awkward, and Khushi shocked.

Khushi looked at Anjali with the same shock. Is Anjali a widow? She could not believe it. That was why Arnav told Anjali, 'I don't want you to be alone' the other day? That was why he made her stay with Anjali in her room? Khushi thought.

"It was unexpected..." Rajeev defended.

"What didn't you expect? Won't you enquire about the groom before fixing the marriage whether he is a good fellow or not? Will you choose a drunkard as a husband for your daughter?" he sneered.

Rajeev looked somewhere.

"No... Right? Then why did you do that to my Di? Because her life is not as important as your daughter's... Right? The man who is responsible for her life had never been answerable to his family (he said glaring at Arvind) he never minded answering..."

"Arnav, I didn't know Dheeraj was a drunkard. I would not have got Anjali married to him if I had known..."

"Simple...! That's all that you could say?" Sarcasm dripped in Arnav's tone.

"I don't know how to make you understand..." Rajeev sighed.

"Don't try... You can never..."

"Even though you are not listening to me it's my responsibility to lead you..."

Arnav stood folding his hand with a mockery look.

"I heard how you met this girl. Of course, her father saved you. But you went to her place only to help her. You could have avoided going to her place. Because of her, you went to the place, that's why her father gave his life. Then how could you be responsible for his death?"

Arvind and Simran's faces brightened. Rajeev caught a valid point. Yeah, Arnav would not have gone to Khushi's place if she had not come to his place. He took Khushi to the place only to hand her over to his father. Arnav was not the reason for the fights that followed after that. Then how could he be responsible for Shashi's death? But, Arnav had an answer.

"I do not owe to answer you. Yet, I would like to answer because I don't want Khushi to think in the same way. Yes, her father saved my life only because I went to their place to help her. But... WHAT IF HE DIDN'T SAVE MY LIFE?" Arnav stopped and raised his brows.

"What if he didn't come in front of me and had the sword in his stomach? The sword would have got down into my stomach and, I would have died instead of her father... Right?"

Rajeev gulped down.

"I promised her father that I will be her protector. I will keep my words till my last breath... No matter what..."

"You can keep your words by keeping her in a hostel too"

"Why should I keep her in the hostel when I have a house?"

"You don't understand what would be the consequence..."

"Let it be anything... I just don't care about it"

"the world will talk rubbish..."

"Then why the hell did you send your daughter to our place? Is it ok, if the world talks rubbish about your daughter? Or... did you intentionally send her to make the world talk rubbish?"

"You have no idea how much I like you. I so want you to become my son-in-law. Simran also likes you so much"

Arnav was taken back. So did Anjali. Simran and Arnav? Damn... Ratna stiffened herself. She so wanted to hear Arnav's answer to Rajeev because she already guessed it. Arnav looked at Simran Loathly.

"That's why she could not tolerate your avoidance, Arnav. That's why she should have done something childish... that's why..."

Arnav stopped him showing his palm. Arvind gulped down hard.

"Me and your son-in-law? Why? Are not you satisfied with ruining my mother and sister's lives? (Ratna's face lit as Arnav talked about her after a long gap) Do you want to ruin mine also?"

"I'm not giving my daughter's hand to ruin your life Arnav"

"She started playing her dirty game even before stepping into our house as a Bahu... what will she do if she became a bahu of this family? What do you think, you can make me your slave using your daughter?"

Rajeev nodded no sighing.

"It won't happen because I don't like such characters," he said pointing at Simran.

Arnav looked at Arvind furiously, like, 'that was why you brought her here?' Arvind bowed down.

Rajeev looked at Arvind shockingly. Maybe, he would have expected Arvind to defend him. How did he know Arvind was in a terrible situation to defend himself?

"Dad... Hope you remember what I said. Ask your friend to take his daughter from RM if you want your SON"

Rajeev tried to say something, but Arnav stopped him.

"That's final..." He said with a stern look.

"Arnav, Simran is my daughter. Don't we have respect?"

"Respect should be earned by the behavior. I will respect the person who behaves with manners" he said harshly.

Rajeev again tried to say something but Arnav's action stopped him. he went to Khushi.

"Khushiiiii" Arnav called her.

Khushi stood up from the dining chair which was drawing patens on the plate. He clutched her hand and started walking towards his room.

"Hari Prakash, bring OUR breakfast to my room" he took Khushi to her room.

Arvind and Rajeev stood shockingly. Anjali looked at Ratna who was smiling at them. Ratna went to the washbasin and washed her hand.

"What have you done, Bhai sab...! Till today morning, Khushi was in Anju's room. Because of you, Chotte took her to his room. He didn't even give heed to your single word...! See, we can do nothing. we can't because he is Arnav, not Arvind..." she smirked.

it was not hard for Rajeev to understand what she hinted.

"After a long gap, you made my son talk about me... thanks to you," she said joining her hands.

Anjali saw HP heading to Arnav's room with two plates.

"Hari Prakash..." Anjali stopped him.

She took the plates from him and walked to Arnav's room. Arnav was sitting on the bed and Khushi was on the recliner. It was not hard for Khushi to understand Arnav was furious. She was scared to talk with him. Anjali entered the room with a smile. Khushi stood up, seeing her. Arnav took the plates form her and about to give one to Khushi, he stopped seeing her looking at Anjali sadly. He knew why. Anjali also understood her inner turmoil. She smiled at Khushi. In no time, Khushi's eyes tear up. Anjali spread her hand and nodded her head, like, COME TO ME. Khushi hugged Anjali and cried.

"I'm sorry, Di... I don't know you have faced the worst in your life..." she spilled tears on her shoulder, making Arnav gulp down.

Anjali caressed her hair lovingly. Don't know why she didn't cry.

"Relax, Khushi... it's over..."

Breaking the hug, Anjali wiped Khushi's cheek.

"See, I'm not crying... you too don't have to... we can change nothing"

Taking a plate from Arnav, she handed it to Khushi.

"Have it" she said.

Khushi looked at Arnav.

"You too have, Arnavji..." She said hesitating.

Arnav sat on the bed with a plate, respecting her words that made Anjali smile. Anjali sat next to him. Khushi started eating. She stopped hearing,

"Shall I feed you?" Anjali asked Arnav.

He passed the plate to her without thinking which made Khushi wonder. Her lips curved into an adorable smile seeing their bonding. She felt bad for Ratna. If Arnav was close to Anjali to this extent, he would have been so closer with Ratna too but don't know why they were not talking. Anjali started feeding Arnav. He ate silently. Khushi ate, adoring them.

Anjali got a call on her mobile. It was from Ratna.

"Haan, Mom...?"

"They left RM" Ratna chuckled.

Anjali disconnected the call smiling.

"They left," Anjali said the same to Arnav.

Arnav sighed.

"Shall I go?" Khushi asked.

Arnav raised his eyelashes towards her and said nothing.

"I want to wash my hand," she said hesitating.

"Go, Khushi" Anjali said.

Khushi nodded ok and left.

"She is scared..." Anjali chuckled.

Arnav looked at her with his trademark FAKE glare.

"She will also get used to your glare soon. Then she won't be scared" she laughed.

Arnav also smiled.

"Why the hell they are behind me, Di?"

"Didn't Rajeev uncle say, he wants you to become his son-in-law?"

"Son-in-law, my foot..." Arnav said wearily.

Anjali chuckled again.

"But, why do they want me to send Khushi from RM?"

"they are scared... they think in some days you will fall in love with her"

"Whaaat? LOVE? whar made them think so?"

"Because you care for her..."

"Haan..."

"You protect her like anything..."

"Of course, I do..."

"You are not ready to send her away from you... you want her to be with you..."

"yeah..."

"You are even ready to fight for her"

"So what, Di...?"

"These are the qualities a good lover should have... and you have those in you..."

"Is it? Are these qualities make a man a good lover?"

Anjali nodded yes.

"Is this what LOVE?"

Anjali nodded yes again.

"Damn it..." Arnav chuckled. So did Anjali

"But, Di..."

Anjali stopped him showing her palm.

"Let the reason be anything for your actions, Chotte. According to the world, if you do all this, people will surely think, you are in love with Khushi. Rajeev uncle and Simran are thinking the same. They don't want you to fall in love with her. That's why they don't want her to be with you"

Arnav was about to say something, but he stopped seeing Khushi entering his room. Anjali smiled at her. She extended Arnav's phone to him.

"You forgot it on the dining table, Arnavji..." she said smilingly.

Arnav blinked his eyes and said nothing.

To be continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
273K 9.7K 14
Khushi has finally decided to let go of the past and forgive Arnav for unintentionally calling her the biggest mistake of his life. She wants to star...
8.3K 662 9
This is my slightly different take on how Arnav and Kushi's life turned around after their forced marriage. There is no question if they love each ot...
450K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...