๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด firery_vry

"๐’๐Ž ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐Ž ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–." ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐— ๐—”๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐— ๐—จ๐—œ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
|1| New Beginning
|2| First Day
|3| New Friend
|4| Graduation Day
|5| Team 7
|6| Survival Test
เผ„๐–ฆน๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™œ๐™šเผ„๐–ฆน
|7| C-Ranked Mission
|8| Momochi Zabuza
|9| Kakashi Of The Sharingan And Muichiro Of the Moya
|11| Haku
|12| Number One Hyperactive Knucklehead Ninja
|13| Land Of Waves Mission Complete
โ€ปThe chunin examsโ€ป
|14| Sand Sibling
|15| the Chunin Exams
|16| Rookie 10
|17| Written Exams
|18| Forest Of Death
|19| Panic In The Forest
|20| That Snake!
|21| Another One
|22| Demon?
|23| Force
|24| SET YOUR HEART ABLAZE
|25| Preliminaries
|26| Per-Finals
|27| Byakugan v/s Byakugan
|28| Preliminaries Ends
|29| New Sensei's
|30| Final
|31| Zero Motivation: Guy With Cloud Envy
|32| At Long Last
๐–ฃKonoha Crush๐–ฃ
|33| The Obi Sash Demon
|34| Under Attack
|35| Brother?
|36| Tokito v/s Demon
|37| Watch The Hands!
|38| Defeating An Upper Moon
|39| Undiscovered
โจทThe Search For Tsunadeโจท
|40| Unpleasant guess
|41| Eye to Eye
|42| New Jutsu
|43| Not There Yet
|44| Gamble

|10| Just Who Are These People

1.6K 66 15
ะ’ั–ะด firery_vry

━━━━━𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 ━━━━━

━━━Third person

In Muichiros' mind.

The young Tokito found herself standing in in the sky with all sorts of clouds around her.

She was lost in her thoughts when something out of the corner of her eye caught her attention.

She turns her head towards the noise. There she saw a little girl whose hands where over her eyes. That little girl has the same features as her. The same long black hair with fading to turquoise at the tips. But she looks more lively

Muichiro watched as the little girl counted with her eyes closed when she suddenly felt something tugging her hand.

She looked down and saw a glowing child-like figure pull her hand.

She looked around more, to see there was more of it surrounding Muichiro, about six. " You want me to follow you?" Muichiro questioned while tilting her head to the side a bit.

It nodded its head, and started pulling Muichiro's hand, forwards, and the others followed behind them.

Once they stopped. Muichiro moved her glaze from the glowing child to the thing that was in front of her.

A glowing tree.

Muichiro scented her eyes looking closely and saw the initials. M + Y. 'Who's M and Y?'

Her thought came to a told we she felt something wet rolling down her face, she moved her hand to whip it away and saw that it was torn. 'Why am I crying?' She felt something pulling her hand again. She averted her eyes to the thing that was tugging her down.

It was another glowing child but is saw slightly bigger than the others.

The child-like glowing figure had noticed her tears and bean to pug o her sleeves, trying to pull her down. Muichiro crouched down to its level, as it wiped her tears away that continued to flow down her cheeks.

Just then a big hole appeared from the ground, sucking Muichiro down.

Muichiro extended her arm, hoping someone would catch her as she fell into a somewhat void.

Just then one of the glowing child figures jumped down and grabbed Muichiro's hand pulling her up and stopping her stop falling.

The child glowed Bridger more than it did before, then everything turned all bright, all Muichiro could see was white.

Muichiro shot up breathing heavily. She slowly turned her head to the side and saw Kakashi's futon right next to her.

"Ano... Is your sensei, and friend going to be alright?" A soft voice asked from behind the room door.

"Shinpai suru na, Sensei's going be alright he was just exhausted from overusing his chakra, but he'll be fine." I squeaky voice came from the other side of the door.

"But for Muichiro. . . I don't know why she passed out like that, she did use a lot of chakras, but that was only one-third of her chakra, that's not enough to make someone pass out, I think that s-" She was cut off when the door behind them cracking open.

"Mui-chan!" A loud and energetic blonde-haired boy yelled, and ran to hug her, but was pulled back by a bubble gum hair colour girl.

"I know you really want to hug Muichiro, but she's not yet in a very conscious state." She said pointing to Muichiro who was leaning agents the door to hold herself up because her legs felt quite numb.

"Anyways, how are you feeling Muichiro?" Muichiro replied with a simple him. " Also, this is Tsunami, she's Tazuna's daughter. Sakura said pointing her finger over the girl who gave Muichiro a small wave.

A few seconds later the was loud. 'WHAT' that came from the room. Everyone entered the room, to see Kakashi was up.

"Good to see you're alive," Muichiro said calmly, seeing Kakashi sitting on his futon, with her teammate and Tazuna surrounding him.

"You knew, didn't you?" Kakashi questioned

"Knew what?"

"About Zabuza and the tracker in?"

Muichiro eyebrows frown, placing a hand on her chin. "Who's that again. . . "Kakashi's sweat dropped looking at his forgetful student. 'I knew she fell unconscious, but how was she still conscious in that state?'

Naruto turned to Muichiro with his eyes blown wide. "YOU KNEW!?" Naruto shouted.

"Knew about what?" Muichiro turns to him with a blank stare.

Just then a small yet squeaky voice yelled. "I don't believe it, noting going to change!"

They all turned to see a little boy with a fisherman's hat. " Oh! Inari!!" Tazuna called out and opened his arms out wide. "Welcome back, Ji-ji!!" The boy ran and jumped into Tazuna's arms hugging him.

Tsunami came inside after him. "Say hello, Inari they are the people who protected your grandpa."

"Mom. . . They're all going to die."

"HAH?!" That got Naruto fired up. "Oi! Listen up, I'm a ninja who one day will be incredible that I will be made the Hokage!"

Tsunami scolded Inari and he left after glaring at them.

They stood in the forest near the house and waited for Kakashi's instructions. "First, we will be beginning the review of chakra. The ninja basic of power understanding is essential."

"But we already know this," Muichiro said.

"She's right we learned this a long time ago at the academy," Naruto stated agreeing with his best friend. "And what's this chakra thing that you're talking about?"

"It's called Chakra Naruto" Kakashi had Sakura explain to him.

"Climb a tree" Kakashi's voiced, turning all four attentions on him.

"You're kidding," Sakura said, having the most disbelieving look on her face ever along with the boys.

"Like this?" Muichiro suddenly call out looking down at the other, while she continued walking further up a tree.

"Very good, Muichiro." Kakashi praised. " I guess you already know how to do this because you know how to walk on water?"

"Caw! Yup, Muichiro-sama know how to do a lot of things" Ginko shouted, while she flew down the tree, she was into Muichiro's shoulder.

"How does this help us fight Zabuza?" Sakura asked hands crossed across her chest. "It's the only way to fight him Sakura"

"First you'll learn to draw a precise amount of chakra to a precise point, this is difficult even for the advanced shinobi." He threw a kunai down at them and instructed them what to do.

Muichiro jumped down from her position and landed near Kakashi.

"When was the last time you practised your breathing style," Kakashi asked.

"Ah. . . Hmm." Muichiro put her thumb and index finger to get her chin, trying to remember. "Four days ago," Ginko answered for her.

"Why don't you go find a quiet place to go train," Kakashi said while patting Muichiro's head.

"Alright." With that Muichiro left, with Ginko following her close behind.

Once she left. Kakashi turns back to see how his students we're progressing. Naruto used too little, Sasuke used too much, and Sakura made it to a low branch.

"Well, looks like the females of the squad are more advanced in chakra control. We talked about someone becoming Hokage, didn't we? Seem like the girls have the best chance to it." Naruto clenched his fist at that.

"As for the great Uchiha clan, maybe the Tokitos are better." This caught Sasuke's attention.

"CAW! Maybe? They are better." Ginko's voice could be heard from above them. Sasuke looked up and glared at Ginko, but she chose to ignore it and flew back to Muichiro.

Back With Muichiro

Muichiro was walking through the forest looking for a training spot. Until stumbled upon a full filled with all kinds of different types of flowers

She walked towards the field and notice that there was a large tree in the middle of it. Its leaves were beautiful, decided the climber, it had a wonderful perfume smell, that made a stunning display as the sun shines down on it.

She got closer to the tree and noticed there were more of those flowers, especially the pink ones.

She was about to reach for one of the flowers. "DON'T TOUCH THAT MUICHIRO-SAMA!" Ginko suddenly yelled from behind her.

She faulted and turned to see Ginko flying towards her. "Muichiro-sama, those are really poisonous flowers."

'Poisonous huh'

Muichiro raise her hand and pointed to the pink flowers on the ground. "What type of flowers are these?"

"That's pink oleander [Nerium oleander] It's causing dizziness, vomiting, diarrhea, Irregular heart-beating, dilated pupils and a coma that could lead to death."

"What does that big purple tree do?" Muichiro then pointed her finger up to the tree. " That's wisteria, it can be used to create poisonous that can paralyse and immobile shinobis." 'It can even break down the cells and melt the bone of demons. . . but after it's hard to find now ever since the Tokito massacre.'

"That's amazing. . ." Muichiro said with her normal poker face, but she had stars in her eyes.

"Eh?"

"I can make a lot of poison with just these flowers." Once she said that Ginko flapped her wings in excitement.

She then pulled a scroll from behind her back and placed it on the ground, and in no less than a second the scroll puffed, revealing some Erlenmeyer flasks, glint and steel, gloves, see-through bags and one pair of safety goggles.

She quickly placed the gloves and mask on, then grabbed the see-through bags opening and placing each of the flowers separately in each bag.

The day went on with Naruto and Sasuke trying to climb up the tree. Muichiro continued to make new poisons with medical books spread around her.

After many failures, Naruto went to find Muichiro. "There you are Mui-chan!" Naruto said running up to her. "Mui-chan! You're good at climbing trees, right? Could you give me some advice? But don't tell that teme about it, please!" Muichiro moved her glaze from the books to Naruto and nodded her head.

"Just imagine your chakra was a blue fire, then think about that first and imagine it spreading to your feet. You're adding too much chakra, so you need to add a little less, if you do that then you'll be fine."

He flashed her a foxy grin and hugged Muichiro thanking her, before running back to where he came from.

'I wonder if Naruto is a jinchuuriki, or if he has a beast sealed inside of him like Muichiro-sama. It would explain the hate he gets, his healing power, and his chakra reserves his like Muichiro-sama' Ginko thought looking at Naruto running in the distance.

While Ginko's back was turned. A tall muscular figure, with London spiky hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail, stood in front of the now sleeping Muichiro.

He crouched down closing the book the Muichiro had left open, he then brought his hand to her face and moved a few strands of hair that were falling onto her face, while smiling down at her.

"You're getting stronger and stronger by the second."

"𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨. . ."

"....... 𝓜𝔂 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓽"

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Sleeping Dragon (Naruto Fanfic) ะ’ั–ะด Beckx

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

520K 17.1K 30
Suki katsureki was a misunderstood child, the only one who stood by her was her sister maki. Suki was a burden to her village, they feared and abuse...
740K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
91K 1.6K 15
"๐Œ๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ! ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ!? ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐จ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฌ...
134K 4.4K 52
"In a world like this, only the weak perish while the stronger ones grow within power. There is no such thing as peace in this world." Aiyama scowled...