πšƒπšπ™°π™Έπšƒπ™Ύπš (πšƒπš πš’πš•πš’πšοΏ½...

By AelenaVelaryon

π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚝 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš πš˜πš›πšœπš 𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• 𝚊 πšπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš› More

π™Ώπšπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄
π™²π™°πš‚πšƒ + π™°π™²πšƒ 𝙾𝙽𝙴 & πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πš‰π™΄πšπ™Ύ
𝙾𝙽𝙴
πšƒπš†π™Ύ
πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄
π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄
πš‚π™Έπš‡
π™°π™²πšƒ πšƒπ™·πšπ™΄π™΄ + π™°π™²πšƒ π™΅π™Ύπš„πš
πš‰π™΄πšπ™Ύ
𝙾𝙽𝙴

π™΅π™Ύπš„πš

6.5K 236 21
By AelenaVelaryon

𝚃𝙾𝚇𝙸𝙲 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴

𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚂

𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽'𝚃 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙺

He was toxic and she knew it. She just didn't know how to let go. Jacob was her first love. The first man she ever loved. The first person outside her family that she let in. Her first everything. Stefan and Edward could tell there was something off about Adara. She was usually happy, talkative and fun. But, lately she was quiet and reserved. Not much like herself.

At first, Stefan took it as being scared. Someone had broken into her home and put a gun right on her face. But as the days went on she was more distant than usual. She was terribly quiet and was often seen with Jacob. It was like she lived and breathed for him. Stefan knew he was no good for her. And he confronted her.

Adara was walking in the woods when she heard a twig snap. She turned to where the sound came from. And there stood Stefan. She waved and continued walking away but this time Stefan wouldn't let her off that easy. "Ada" he said as he followed behind. The red head girl didn't stop. She kept going. "Ada. Hold on. Wait for me" he told her but she kept walking away. "Leave me alone, Stefan" she said as she walked faster. Finally he caught up to her.

He grabbed her arm lightly. "Why do you keep running away from me?" he asked with a serious yet curious tone. "I'm not" she replied. "Was it me? Did I do something?" Stefan asked. He sounded hurt and that hurt her. She didn't mean to make him feel this way. "No. I just don't feel like talking. Okay? " she replied, hoping he would back off. "Is this because of Jacob?" he asked and she shook her head no. "Of course not" she replied.

"Ever since you began dating him it's like you live and breath for him. You would do anything for him. I can almost guarantee you would kill for him. You would go as far as to li—" in that moment, Stefan figured it out. It was Jacob. He was the one with the gun. How did he not see it. When he walked into the home the day after the "assault and robbery" he could smell Jacob's scent. He thought it was because he was always there.

He grabbed her face, softly. "He was the one who did this?" Stefan asked as he touched her neck. It was a simple touched that Jacob Black was around to see. And that's when hell broke loose. Jacob was out with Seth and Leah. When he saw Stefan close to her and he saw red and nothing else. He rushed towards Adara who as soon as she saw his angry face panicked. Stefan stood in front of her before Jacob launched into the air shifting in front of her. Stefan brought out his vampire face. Adara, Leah, and Seth gave the two of them a look of shock. Jacob accidentally bit her and as he let go after realizing what he did she let out a loud screaming.

The vampire and shifters were shocked as how loud it was and about how much it hurt them. On the other side of the town, the Uley pack heard as did the Cullens. Adara screamed once again, knocking the four of them out. The girl ran away from them as fast as she could. It took her almost an hour to get home. A she reached her door she found a box with her name written on it. She grabbed the box and walked in.

Adara locked the whole house down. She doubted those doors could keep a werewolf out but she could hope. She took a much needed shower before opening the box. Inside was a book. She didn't understand until she opened the letter.

"Dear Ameriali,

I know you must be wondering why you got this package and what is in this box? Perhaps what those books are? Well, let me tell you a bit about you. You're father, Charlie's half brother. He was a werewolf, but he's not like the ones in La Push. The moment he takes a life he activates his curse of turning into a wolf every full moon once a month. He was supposed to be the leader or rather the alpha of the Crescent Pack of New Orleans. Your mother, Amari Maximoff, a descent of powerful witches. They used to say those witches were rare and their gene often skipped many generations.

I used to think the werewolf and witch gene skipped you as well just like your sister. But, I heard and felt you when you screamed. I want to say that it was a banshee scream but I am not certain. I cannot say for sure. Those books will teach you everything you need to know. Everything on how the werewolf curse works and what to do in case that your active it the curse. The others books are grimoires, they'll teach you how to practice magic. You'll be powerful little witch. Mark my words. If you ever need me, those  grimoires will show you how"

Best wishes,
your dear friend,
— A

Adara was shocked to say the least. Witches? Werewolves? What was next? Vampires? Never mind, Stefan was a vampire for what she saw back there. Was Edward a vampire too? So many question and very little answers. Adara began to read every book, good thing it was the weekend. She learned a lot. She used a spell to close the door and it worked.

The girl squealed of happiness. As the day ended she remembered what happened and Jacob. All weekend she was happy and at peace. For the first time she felt at peace and happy without him watching her every move. She decided he was done with him. Adara drove to Sam's house. Everyone saw her, she walked with such confidence. Her outfit making heads turn. Jacob was ready to argue when she used a spell that made him stopped talking. She smirked.

"I'm done, for real this time. I'm done with us being toxic. With you manipulating me and threatening me" she removed the spell before walking away. He grabbed her arm. "What did I say?" he asked, angrily. This time, she didn't cowered in fear like she usually would've. "I don't care" she said close to him but loud for him and everyone near them to hear. "I don't love you anymore" she finally said it. Out loud. "Since when?" Jacob asked as he felt his heartbreak. "Now.." she replied. "It doesn't matter" he told her as held her hand. "I love you" he added as he kissed her hand. "Too late... it's over. I don't love you anymore. Goodbye, Jacob" she replied before walking to her car and driving off.

🎶 I can't love you in the dark 🎶

🎶 It feels like we're oceans apart 🎶

(Not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.4K 16
She was the one he fell for. She was the one he spent centuries trying to get back. She was Clara Pierce and he was Damon Salvatore. I don't own tvd...
15.2K 610 9
She saw right through him I don't own Harry Potter just Ivy and her story. Don't own the face claim either. Idk who the creator is. Strictly 18+ beca...
203K 10.9K 71
It's based on their separation track when Ranbir thought Prachi betrayed him with Sid. Ranbir said very hurtful things to Prachi and didn't let her e...
224K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc