STILL HERE

By danni__1819

"Beg for me princess, and maybe I'll listen." His grin was tempting, and it held all the right feelings in it... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
side ch.
author's note
side ch: the end

side ch.

1.6K 70 30
By danni__1819

It almost felt like torture to San, as if he was receiving payback for whatever bad thing he did to Wooyoung.

On the other hand, the sight and the thought of his husband's current actions were too erotic to feel torture more than pleasure.

"Wooyoung..." a shaky moan left San's lips, as he clenched the arms of his office chair.

The only response the older male got was a hum, which made him release another shaky moan as he felt the vibration of Wooyoung's hmm on his dick.

"Oh fuck~" San clenched his jaw while throwing his head back, and raking his hand through Wooyoung's hair before gripping it harshly. "Just like that."

Wooyoung hands gripped San's thighs, and sat up a little more before he bobbed his head all the way down. Taking San's full length in his mouth until the tip rubbed against the back of throat.

Holding that position for a second, he began slightly bobbing his head just enough for the tip to continuously hit the back of his throat while he lapped his tongue around the rest.

It was just how both of them like it, messy. As Wooyoung gagged, saliva mixed with precum dripped out his mouth and onto his lap and the carpet.

San started to express how slutty Wooyoung was for him, but that got interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Mr. Choi? There's some paperwork the PR team want you to look over." His assistant's voice being hears clearly on the other side of the double doors.

Holding a finger to lips towards Wooyoung he scooted up closer to his desk. So from anyone's perspective who walked through that door, everything seemed normal and not able to see the 5'8 male resting on his legs as he sucked his dick.

"Come in."

Wooyoung could hear the door opening along with the sound of her heels brushing against the carpet. He saw it as the perfect opportunity to tease San in the way that he loved.

Opening his mouth wide, he repeated his previous technique. Except this time the sound of his dick hitting his throat repeatedly could be heard very faintly.

"Do you hear something?" The woman frowned, her eyes scanning the room for the sound.

"Nope. You can go, I will review these and leave any feedback on sticky notes. I'll leave it on my desk, and you can come back and get them once I go on my lunch break."

As much as San wanted to despise Wooyoung's knack for doing things in public, or somewhere were doing these actions could be risky, he had to admit it did cause a sort of sensual adrenaline boost. However, now was a different story. Regardless if he was CEO, this was his job and he had an duty to uphold as the person with all the authority. He couldn't be caught doing such actions, and risk losing all types of respect.

"Okay." She smiled before turning on her heel and walking out the office.

As soon as the doors closed, San rolled his chair back causing his dick to fall out of Wooyoung's mouth. While he did regret it, instantly missing the warmth of the younger boy's mouth, he had a lesson to spew.

"You can't keep doing this." San's voice was stern, but all Wooyoung could do was put on a smile as he found it amusing. "I'm serious Wooyoung. No matter how fucking great this feels, and the other times have felt we can't do this anymore."

At the mention of it, Wooyoung instantly recalled the previous events when he would surprise San at his office. He remembered the first time he took him over this desk. He told his assistant that he was his husband, and was here to eat lunch with him. When San came back from his meeting, he was greeted by Wooyoung who was in floral lingerie and sitting on top of his desk. After that, it became a regular thing.

"I have a reputation to uphold, and respect to maintain.  If we get caught, it won't be pretty. Just please wait until I get home to do this stuff okay?"

Wooyoung could see how much this all meant to San, who knew it meant a lot to him anyway. He just never thought about what he was doing in that way. He expected everything would be fine if that were to happened because San was the CEO. He didn't think about the rumors or respect he would lose.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about all that." Wooyoung looked up at San.

"It's okay. I had a part in all this too, I could've just said no from the beginning. So don't feel bad." San reassured him. "If you could stay with me and have lunch, that would be great."

Wooyoung smiled and nodded at the opportunity. One of his new favorite things happen to be spending San's lunch break with him. Whether they ate at his office and ordered take out, or went out to a café or sandwich shop. They would talk about anything and everything.

"I'd love that."

Since the sandwich shop they regularly went to was only 5 minutes away from San's job, they decided to walk, which wasn't long at all.

"I would like our usual please. Two roasted chicken sandwiches with everything on it. Two strawberry flavored sparkling waters please."

After placing their order, they found the usual place they would sit empty. Thankfully because they tend to be a little crowded during lunch time.

"I got promoted to assistant chef." Wooyoung blurted, the news being too exciting to contain any longer.

"Woo are you serious?!" San smiled widely before grabbing his hand in excitement. "I'm so proud of you. I know you've been working extremely hard for this."

It honestly almost made the older tear up. Just a year ago Wooyoung graduated, and was unsure of what to do. Now he's the assistant manager of EDEN, a new high rising five star restaurant that just had its grand opening 2 years ago.

"Tell me how it happened?" San sat up, his eyes smiling as well.

As Wooyoung shared the situation, he couldn't help but be grateful to have someone as supportive as San in his life. He helped him through it all, encouraged him and lifted him up when he felt useless. Moments like these Wooyoung would force himself not to cry because just the thought of not having San in his life anymore would eat him alive. Moments like this he would also thank God for sending San to him.

"I guess this is cause for a celebration and a present."

Wooyoung could already imagine the perfect present, but he wasn't going to let San know until they got home.

"Here's your food and drinks." The waiter smiled, his eyes not leaving Wooyoung.

San noticed this from the moment they walked in and placed their order, the guy behind the cashier was staring Wooyoung down as if he was a piece of meat. Even as they took their seats, he stared occasionally when there wasn't anyone up there to place their order.

"He's married...to me." San sighed in annoyance as he place his elbows on the table, and rubbed the ring on his finger.

Wooyoung, being oblivious to the fact that the taller male was even gawking at him, raised his head up from taking a picture of their food and stared at San. Noticing the annoyed look on his face, he blankly looked up at the waiter and saw how embarrassed he was.

"What's going on?" He turned his focus back on San who took his elbows off the table, and leaned back in his then remained staring at the waiter.

"N-Nothing...have a nice lunch. I'll be over there if you need anything else." The waiter blurted before quickly leaving their table to go to another one.

"I can't believe you were so unaware of how he was staring at you. He's been eyeing you since we walked in. Anyone who witnessed it could even tell you the kind of thoughts he was having." San rolled his eyes, and huffed as he pushed his star down his glass. Giving it a couple of twirls before taking a sip.

"Oh. Well once you graduated from Uni it was so many guys who started to stare and flirt that I had to learn how to not focus on them. At first it was highly aggravating and distracting, but after a month I couldn't even tell that anyone was staring at me."

San was speechless, he knew Wooyoung was extremely beautiful but he didn't know it was that threatening. It almost made him upset with the younger. Why does he have to be so pretty? Is all the older thought as he looked at Wooyoung who was smiling down at his phone.

"We got so many likes and comments. Look." Wooyoung held up San his phone which revealed the photo he just took. It was of their sandwiches and sparkling water which had a strawberry in it. He also managed to capture San's elbows on the table, giving them a perfect view of his ring. The photo itself got 32k likes and 20k comments.

In that moment, San was grateful for Wooyoung all over again.

"Wooyoung, what do you think you're doing?" San's voice growled out, the chains of the handcuffs rattling against their headboard.

He also couldn't see anything, because Wooyoung also managed to tie a black blindfold over his eyes.

"I never knew you were such a heavy sleeper." Even though San couldn't see him, he knew that Wooyoung had supposedly just entered the room since his voice sounded far away.

Wooyoung to his advantage, did all this as soon as San fell asleep because he knew if he was awake he would never agree to this.
San had never been on the other end of the blindfold, and as far as he was concerned he wanted to keep it that way.

"Remember the present you said you were going to get me because I got promoted to assistant chef?" Wooyoung's voice sounded mocking to San, he could tell that the younger boy was enjoying this a little too much.

Groaning in response he rattled the handcuffs again in hopes to get loose before just giving up, and allowing Wooyoung to have his way.

"Now you're going to do as I say for a change." Wooyoung smirked as he made his way towards the older male. "I'll take this off now." He whispered in San's ear, his breath hitting the nape of his neck.

As the piece of black cloth slipped from over his eyes, he made immediate contact with Wooyoung. And with a single second of observation, he felt like the younger male himself should be illegal.

A black all lace one piece along with a matching garter belt was what Wooyoung was wearing, San realized how black was truly his color. It made him ooze a sensual and confident aura.

Throwing his head back, he stared at his husband in admiration.

"You're so damn pretty, it almost feels illegal to stare at you." San rasped out as he looked at Wooyoung through hooded eyes.

Wooyoung wanted to give into him right then, and there but he wanted to be in charge more. Praises were Wooyoung's weakness when it came to San because the way San praised him was as if he was a goddess.

"But what if I don't comply with your orders? What will happen then?" San asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"You'll see." Wooyoung told him, knowing that San was bound to fuck up sooner or later. "Let's start, shall we?" It was more of a statement than a question.

Crawling to San, Wooyoung slid down his sweatpants at a very agonizingly slow pace. It made San sigh almost instantly. 

"So naughty, you're already this hard and all you did was look at me." Wooyoung giggled before bending down to where he was at eye level with San's erection. "So big." He whispered as he ran a teasing hand over his clothed length.

The fabric of San's underwear provided a decent amount of thinness to where it felt good to have Wooyoung's hand rubbing his member. The only problem was, it wasn't enough to give nearly enough pleasure, and his partner happened to be the biggest tease out there. He didn't know how long Wooyoung was going to keep this up for, it nearly made San want to whimper.

"You want to feel my lips wrapped around your dick, don't you?" Wooyoung grinned, his hand now pumping the older's member.

As San felt him pumping, he felt a slight hint of relief that was almost doable for him to cum. So he began bucking his hips instinctively.

"Someone's impatient." Wooyoung removed his hand in order to stop giving San the relief he so desperately needed.

"Come on Wooyoung..." a smirk formed on San's lips, "we both know you probably want it more than me."

His cockiness never failed in the bedroom, but that was a part of his dominant demeanor. Because of this Wooyoung practically praised San, for saying what he just said. It gave him the opportunity to be the utmost pettiest teaser out there, and he was going to love every second of it. A part of him loved watching the older male self-destruct because of him, it gave him an unexplainable type of pleasure.

"Well we'll have to test that theory out, won't we?" The corners of Wooyoung's lips lifting upwards into a horrific smile.

Seeing that smile, the word regret was far too little in order to describe what San was feeling. He hated his mouth for moving before his brain could analyze and justify his responses. He just had to provoke Wooyoung.

Wooyoung moved to the opposite end of the bed so San could have a good clear view of him, and what he was about to do.

"Let's make a bet." Wooyoung grinned. "I cave first, you can put me in handcuffs and you get to do whatever you want to me. You cave first, the hand cuffs stay and I get to ride you the entire time until we both cum."

San figured if there was a hell, this would be it. He needed to touch Wooyoung as much as he needed to be inside Wooyoung. Just the thought of not being able to touch the younger male was enough torture, but he had to be strong.

"Okay, bet."

That cynical smile found its way back onto Wooyoung's face, making San's inside twist.

Leaning back until his elbow was the only thing prompting him up, Wooyoung slowly spread his legs and used his free hand to move the laced fabric to the side. Keeping it from hiding what San saw was a hot pink buttplug.

This isn't fair! That was the only thing San could think about. If he thought about the sight in front of him outside of it being something unfair, if he studied the piece of artwork he was going to cum without even being touched. That's the hold Wooyoung had on him, by the lustful gaze in the younger's eyes, Wooyoung knew that all too well.

Taking a hold of the grip part of the buttplug, he slowly pulled it out. Allowing the built up wetness to string out onto their beige comforter. A little whimper escaped his mouth as he immediately missed the fullness.

San just sat there in agony, trying his hardest not to focus on any of it. That soon plummeted as he heard the lewd sound of Wooyoung moan as soon as he pushed the plug back into his ass.

He could feel his dick twitching at the sound and sight. Not to mention the noticeable precum that began spurting out onto his gray briefs.

"Fuck Sannie~" Wooyoung whined, his eyes staring right into San's dark ones as he imagined it was his fingers ramming into him instead of his toy. "So good~"

"Oh my god." San hissed through gritted teeth. He could feel his body and mind caving with every flick of Wooyoung's wrist. He also wanted to stay strong, but being on the opposite end of domination he's finally understanding the whimpers that constantly leave Wooyoung's mouth.

"Please...Wooyoung." San muttered under his breath, his eyes failing to look the younger in his eyes due to embarrassment.

Finding this not only amusing but pleasurable, Wooyoung took out the buttplug and hovered over San's lap. Grabbing his chin so that San could look him in the eyes.

"Please what?" Wooyoung's voice was below a whisper, making San all the more defeated in his hands.

As his husband made eye contact with him, Wooyoung questioned who really had a pull on who at this moment. He'd never seen this look on San before. It was full of desperation, lust, and he almost looked sad. His eyes were glossy, and his lips looked pinker and more plum than usual. His dark brown eyes were saying more than he could muster up the courage to say. San in this moment was the definition of sensual.

"How much do you want this ass? Not want...how much do you need this?" Wooyoung whispered close to him as he ever so slightly brushed his ass against  his bulge, San's underwear keeping him from getting a feel of it.

"I need it, so bad. Please...it hurts." San begged, his hands once again rattle the handcuffs.

Pulling down San's underwear, Wooyoung bit his lip as he saw his leaking dick spring up.

He decided to tease the older male no more, and swallowed his dick hole as he sat down. Moans coming from them as soon as they bottomed out.

"S-so fu-fucking good." San whimpered, as his body shuddered.

Only thing Wooyoung could do was moan in reply as he bounced himself up and down on San's dick. Each strike hit his prostate almost generously.

They both were already almost at their limit, the feeling becoming too overwhelming for the both of them. It would be the first time either of them has cum so fast, but a part of them didn't care. Especially to San, the warmth and tightness felt too good for him to last any longer than he desired to.

"I'm gonna cum." Wooyoung cried out, his hands gripping San's chest.

"Me too, keep doing it just like that." San moaned, as he slowly started to thrust into Wooyoung.

Making the both of them cum, four thrusts in.

"I fucking love you so much." San smiled.

"I love you too."

Thank you DivDreams for the suggestion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 14
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" Seonghwa was in a 7 member boy band called 'Ateez' they were internationally famous with their unique s...
75.4K 3.4K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
11.5K 687 35
Hongjoong's life has always flashed by with lights down low and notes dancing around yet the light vanishes and notes disappear as there's a feral fi...
62.2K 1.7K 20
Yn - o... Oppa what a.. Are you doing? He stopped kissing me and looked in my eyes Taehyung I am sorry princess but I can't control my self anymore...