What happened to us against t...

By shuxingx

(dropped) (⚠️18+) • Draken is in prison and he finds out that his best friend Mikey vanished. He asked Takemi... More

INFO ≧◡≦
I - What about us?
II - First Plan
III - Another Reunion
IV - Finally a lead
V - Confused
VI - Why me
VII - Cry for help
IX - Idiot
9.5 Before the storm
X Tatakai
XI Riptide
Info

VIII - Unfortunate Events

555 16 1
By shuxingx

(Manga spoilers)

◈◈◈

The next day

3rd person POV

The boys, besides Hanma and Chome were currently sitting down, eating breakfast and discussing the next steps.

Hanma and Chome won't get involved anymore and the others agreed to let them be, these two know best, not to mess with Kisaki after all.

Naoto was looking up stuff on his laptop when he found something, "Guys, we have a new problem..."

"What is it?" Takemichi asked.

"Valhalla and a gang called the black dragon merged, yesterday. Black Dragon was the top delinquent gang in the Kanto region for generations."

Draken twitched a little after hearing that name and Mitsuya shifted nervously in his seat.

"You can't be serious." Draken whispered to himself.

"Wait a minute. Isn't that the gang Mikey's brother formed, wasn't this a motorcycle gang? Since when are they fighting and since fucking when are they fond of other big gangs?" Baji blurred out, looking pissed off.

"Yes, Shinichiro was the founder and yes they were solely a motorcycle gang for at least some generations... I believe, the 8th generation captain, corrupted the ranks and demolished the first generation's good morales. As far as I know he died a while back, after that was the 9th generation captain, who inherited the will of the 8th, to destroy Mikey and Toman. We fought with them, but they lost and we didn't hear anything more from them afterwards. But i did hear rumors that they reformed again not even a month later. Inui, who was in the gang for four generations, he didn't really had any bad intentions, he tried to bring the group back to how Shinichiro formed it, however that's when a new guy showed up, Taiju, he fought with Inui for the '10th generation captain' title and Taiju won. And he became the most blood thirstiest and viscous leader the black dragons ever had..." Mitsuya stated, nervously.

Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Baji looked at him confused with mouths wide open.

"How the fuck do you know so much about them?" Baji spoke up.

"Ahem, because of my boyfriend." He shifted back and forth in his seat.

"And how does Hakkai know so much about them?" Draken, eyed him.

"Because the new and 10th generation captain is his brother. I really don't wanna fight him." He looked at Draken with fear in his eyes.

"How much do you know about him?" Chifuyu spoke up.

"Enough to know that we shouldn't fuck with him." Mitsuya snapped at him.

"Okay no need to lash out on Chifuyu like that. Please calm down and then tell us everything you know." Draken said calmly.

Mitsuya nodded, "I haven't seen him in action myself but i know that he is Hakkai's big brother and that his name is Taiju Shiba. He loves fighting and not like 'loves it' like Hanma does, i heard people say that they never saw someone so viscous before." Mitsuya breathed in and out before continuing.

"Mikey also mentioned him before, they fought once," before Mitsuya could continue, a light bulb in Draken's head seemed to light up.

He sprang out of his seat, "Wait i remember now Mikey mentioned a Shiba before, i thought till now he meant Hakkai but he meant his brother? Is he the guy who knocked Mikey out?"

Mitsuya nodded and continued, "Yes, Mikey was feed up with people ruining his brother's gang like that, so he stormed in to their hideout, alone. He had a one-on-one with Taiju, Taiju got kicked by Mikey but got up after a second before beating up Mikey, who for the first time got knocked out by bare-handed."

"Someone who can knock out Mikey without using dirty trick's... He sounds scary. How strong is this guy?" Takemichi chirped in.

"Honestly i have no idea how strong he is, only thing i know or better the thing i heard was that he is taller than Draken. That's all i can tell you tho." He ended his talk.

Draken who was standing the whole time finally blobbed down on his seat again.

'If we run into new problems every day we will never get Mikey out of there...' Draken thought to himself.

"Honestly, we should make a plan that doesn't involve fighting," Naoto started speaking.

"Without Chome and Hanma we are only 6 people, and 2 of us can't really fight. I mean i know some basics, and how to fire a weapon but that probably won't be enough. Now that Valhalla merged with Black dragon they are 2 times more members than before. We are at a disadvantage here, so we can't just rush in without a plan anyway."

"So, what is the plan then?" Baji asked.

"We know a little about the structure and layout of their hideout. We should be able to sneak in again, this time without people noticing." Naoto started to explain.

"Maybe we should take Hanma with us after all, since he knows the place the best. With him we are probably also able to sneak in."

Hanma who was sleeping till now, walked in to the room and answered, "I talked with Chome a little yesterday before sleeping, he told me that he left open an window on the right side, leading into the basement. If y'all wanna be sneaky use that."

Hanma sneered, making his way to the bathroom.

"Finally they do something useful." Chifuyu, who was annoyed spoke up.

Draken POV

That is really the best option, better then walking right in there with 300+ man waiting for us.

But I'm also not sure if we put Mikey in to any danger with this. Like Naoto said we aren't much people, so we can't have our eyes everywhere. I don't wanna risk that Mikey or even Kisaki can run away without us noticing.

"We still need more people. Just in case we need to fight." I said impatiently.

"I mean we have some people we could call. Hakkai and Pha. I could even call some guys from the second Division. Maybe we should also call Kazutora." Mitsuya nodded at me.

"No, we're not calling that psycho." Chifuyu busted out.

Hanma who came back out of the bathroom laughed, "Yeah even i wouldn't call this crazy guy." He said before walking back to the bedroom.

I honestly would like to avoid asking him for help as well but I'm pretty sure we are out of options at that point. Since i can't really call anyone from the 1st division. It's not really that they wouldn't help but it's just that i don't have anyone's number.

"I'm pretty sure Kazutora would kill Mikey off himself if we take him with us." Baij added.

"Let's call the guys from the second division first, and see how many people can come then we see if we call him or not." I looked to Baji and back to Mitsuya.

Mitsuya nodded and started making phone calls.

After 20 minutes

"16 people agreed to come. But I'm not sure if they will really all show up. Pha can't come, he is currently working." Mitsuya said.

Honestly we don't really need to call Kazutora because one guy more wouldn't make a hug difference. We shouldn't...

Before i could finish my thoughts, Mitsuya confessed, "I also called Kazutora, and he agreed."

"YOU WHAT?" Baji jumped out of his seat and slammed his fists on the table.

Chifuyu looked at him startled, so Baji sat back down, "Sorry, You did what? And he did what?" He asked calmer.

"I'm sorry for just calling him without asking but well we need all the people we can get. I mean Takemichi and Naoto can't fight so we would be fucked without much help."

"Mitsuya, we can't really trust Kazutora. Why would you just call him?" Takemitchy spoke up.

Seriously all off them give me headache.

"Can we for once just do what we discussed and not do what you want? Mitsuya you do know that he's still the guy who killed Mikey brother." I asked getting pissed of at this point.

"Y'all know exactly how much Mikey means to me, so if you guys act on your own accord again and put him in any other danger in the process or do something that goes against him, y'all are dead to me, get it?" I asked looking at them with blood-shot eyes.

I'm really past the point of keeping my cool, trying to be nice all the time is tiring.

After 15 minutes of silence, a knock on the door cut though the cold air in the room.

Finally i thought, I got up and opened the door.

"Yo Draken." Hakkai said.

"Babe, you're here." Mitsuya came running up to his boyfriend.

Mitsuya giving him a kiss, i turn away.

"Get a room." I mumbled before returning to the kitchen.

Other people came shortly after but thank God no sign of Kazutora.

We already explained why we need them.

We're currently planning in the middle of discussing everybody's roles and position's.

"Hanma your turn." Naoto said, handing him the pet for the whiteboard he put up.

"Whatever." Hanma mumbled before scribbling the layout of the hide out.

"The building has 4 exits. On each side one. Please don't ask how much windows because i didn't fucking count them."

"Shouldn't really matter. We should place 2-3 people on each exit, they can also overlook the windows no?" Chifuyu stated.

Naoto gave a thumbs up to confirm Chifuyu that he is right.

"Security cameras are on every floor. We should first go in to the surveillance room to turn them off, because we won't have enough time later on to delete them." Chome chimed in.

"And where is the surveillance room?" I asked.

"Right next to the front door." Hanma said, making an x at the point on his poorly drawn layout of the house.

Naoto got up, and got another pen, "We should let someone fast handle this step."

"Baji." Me, Chifuyu and Mitsuya said at the same time, before looking at him.

Baji couldn't even answer before i heard a click sound coming from behind the front door.

Click!

Naoto who was running to the door opened it just to find the whole floor on fire, and a guy running down the stairs.

"Everybody out of the house now!" I screamed, and added, "and someone follow the person who just escaped."

Everyone now started running, making Takemichi trip in the process.

I picked him up on the way and got out as well.

We really can't catch a break. And I'm pretty sure i already know who did this, because their is only one person who didn't show up to this meeting and knows we are here.

Chifuyu came running up to me, "Draken they ran this way, Baji and Mitsuya are following the guy!"

I started running towards the direction he pointed at, finding Baji and Mitsuya pinning down a guy to the concrete.

"Well looks like i was right with my hunch, Kazutora." I said kneeing down before him.

"Fuck off! Y'all can burn in hell together." He growled back.

I motioned to, Baji and Mitsuya to get him up and hold him.

"Now why did you do that?"

He shot a glance to me before, stomping on Mitsuya's foot, making him loose his grip around Kazutora arm, he broke free from his hold, Baji was knocked of balance by all the motion that his grip also loosened, and Kazutora got free and started running away.

"It's okay let him run." I tried to calm the both down.

"We now need to find another hiding spot... And start the planing all over.... Can we ever catch a break?" Mitsuya asked.

I shook my head and walked back to the other guys, with Baji and Mitsuya behind me.

Naoto, Hanma and Takemitchy came up to us, "We found an abandoned building in a police free zone some streets away, maybe we can make a base their for now." Takemitchy said.

I just nodded and walked up to Naoto placing a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry that we dragged you into this mess."

I would be lying if i said i wasn't feeling horrible guilty, i mean he lost his home because of us, he is also still a cop and he helps us commit a crime after all.

"If i was still the me i was some years ago i would have blamed you ask Takemichi, but i chose to help you and i also know that it isn't your fault. So I'm not really mad." His calm voice bringing my guiltiness a little down.

I nodded and paid my attention to all the guys standing in front of me.

Now we should go buy some things we need since most of our stuff is still in the apartment... We should go shopping before it gets to late.

"Okay listen up, we need to buy some stuff, and since it's getting late we are going in groups. First group, Mitsuya, Hakkai and 2 other people will go to the grocery store, Second group, Naoto, Hanma, Takemitchy and one other person go to the Department store, we need pencils, a new white board stuff like that, and Baji, Chifuyu, and 2 other people, go buy some stuff we can sit on and maybe some cleaning supplies. Me and the others who aren't going shopping go with me to the abandoned building."

"Yes, Commander." Everybody said in unison.

"Vice-Commander." I corrected them.

The commander of Toman was and will always be Mikey. No one else.

"My team is ready, and we will go now see you later." Mitsuya screamed out.

I waved at him.

One after another all the groups went separate ways and i with some other people made my way to the abandoned building.

Naoto asked me before leaving, why we don't call the police to handle this, but the problem is, i just got out of jail, and we are currently planning a break-in, which is a crime, i don't think calling the police would have been the best idea.

But I'm pretty sure he just asked me to make sure since he should know this already since he is a cop himself.

Hanma send me the coordinates to the place, and it took almost an hour to get here.

At least we still got Naoto's car, Hakkai brought his car as well. And this place is also pretty big. So at least some things are good...

20 Minutes later

Baji's group was the first group to be back.

They brought some blankets, brooms, a bucket and dustpan some other cleaning products.

"Now let's get started cleaning!" I said loudly.

Everybody crapped something from Baji and got to work.

15 Minutes Later

Mitsuya and Naoto's group arrived as well.

"We need some help getting everything out of the car." Hakkai coming up to me said.

I can't believe it, they got way to much. I mean they even bought a camping stove. A small white board, enough food to feed an god damn army, school stuff like pencils, paper etc.

We got everything inside, and put everything into his place.

After 3 hours everything was done, and everybody was exhausted and tired.

"We always need someone on watch. All of you can get some sleep. I take the first shift." Chome said.

"Okay wake me up after 2 or 3 hours i will take over then." I answered him.

He nodded, and sat himself up at the big front door.

Everybody fell asleep pretty, fast even me even though I feel like i forgot something.

________________________________________

Note:

I'm so disappointed with the manga that i dropped it. They ruined it... They ruined Mikey's character and also Mikey and Draken's friendship...

Question:
What did Draken forget?

Word count: 2668

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 11.9K 53
in which a preteen makes a deal with toman, a rival gang to take down her abusive boyfriend. ryuguji ken x fem reader angst!! fluff!! drama!! clic...
87 0 4
Takemichi is trying to reform the second generation of Toman to call a battle against the Kanto Manji Gang. Though he knows a measly 50-member gang w...
111K 2.6K 21
"𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞." 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭...
6.3K 441 14
"Who are these kids again?" "Tokyo manji gang." "Who?" "Tokyo...manji...gang." Nikki repeated slowly. "Ah.." Miki nodded slowly and turn to the 3 mid...