The Supreme Overlord: Gilgame...

By jqckwill

The assistant guild master of Ainz Ooal Gown, Gilgamesh, finds himself in a not so strange new world. Will he... More

Bio
Harem
Prolouge
Chapter 1: A whole new world
Chapter 2: on the road
Chapter 3: Lancelot the Black vs the Night Lich
Chapter 4: Rewards
Chapter 5: Justice
Chapter 6: Punishment
Chapter 7: The Scripture vs The King
Chapter 8: Mission Failed
Charcater Sheet
Chapter 10: Clean the pests
Chapter 11: Encounter
Character Sheet
Im Remaking this

Chapter 9: Gilgamesh vs Zesshi

3.9K 85 41
By jqckwill

Zesshi approached slowly and she was now 15 meters away from the man. They both stared at each other, heterochromia eyes and crimson eyes, war scythe and gold sword. Zesshi smiled at Gil and spoke.

Zesshi: May I know your mighty name? This one is called Zesshi Zetsumei.

Gilgamesh was intrigued. This woman was a level 85 warrior, It surprised Gil because It was the first high level being that he had seen since he arrived in this new world.

Gilgamesh: Well if it's gonna be like that. My name is Gilgamesh of Nazarick!

Astrologer and Rovena who were watching, trembled when they heard the name. It was a powerful name that only fit an overpowered being like this man.

Gilgamesh: Do you really want to fight miss Zesshi?

Zesshi: I have been looking forward all my life for a moment like this, Lord Gilgamesh. (She said making him a little confused.)

Gilgamesh: Why are you referring to me as Lord? (He asked curiously)

He had killed almost all her comrades, he was the enemy. Didn't she have a bit of empathy for them or she didn't care?

Zesshi: That's because you are a powerful being.

This world is like a jungle. Power and strength was everything to survive. If someone doesn't seek strength, then they will be devoured by the strong, this was the way for this world.

Gilgamesh: I see... Well I have to say, I really like your eyes and you are really cute.

Zesshi just stared at him for a moment, then her face became red. Never in her life had someone told those words to her.

Zesshi: You...you think I'm...cu-cute? (She asked hardly controlling herself.)

Gilgamesh:

Zesshi: Ahh, I'm really getting excited, shall we start now?! (She said after closing her eyes and rolled her head)

Gilgamesh: Alright Zesshi come at me whenever you want.

Zesshi smiled joyfully, finally a powerful being that might defeat her was standing right in front of her. The warrior blood of Zesshi was boiling from excitement. The powerful god, raised his arms like he wanted to welcome her. She took a fighting position and started to activate her martial arts.

Zesshi: Martial Art - [Greater Ability Boost] [Reaper Strike]

Zesshi, like a bloodthirsty maniac charged at the man with a speed that no mere human can or will achieve. The ground exploded beneath her feet with every step she took. The god being remained unmoved while observing Zesshi that was about to strike him with the war scythe and with a soft voice, he spoke.

Gilgamesh: You better watch where you set foot, girl.

Zesshi: Huh?

Three huge explosions blew Zesshi's body away. Before crashing on the ground, she thrust the blade of her war scythe on the ground to control the fall. She saw her gear and steam was coming out because of the heat that was caused by the explosive magic.

Gilgamesh: [Widen Magic - Asteroid Rain]

She heard the powerful man casting his magic, then she turned her head at the sky, and the reason why was because there were hundreds of large rocks on fire that were falling in her direction. This was really bad, she quickly activated her martial art.

Zesshi: [Greater Ability Boost] [Greater Evasion]

The large asteroids made an impact with the ground and caused huge explosions, shockwaves, earthquake and made large craters on the ground. Zesshi was running fast and she was dodging every asteroid that was coming at her.

Zesshi had a grin on her face and she was thinking to use this to her advantage. Zesshi jumped in one of the asteroids and when the huge rock crashed on the ground, the explosive and shockwave force gave her tremendous speed, sending her straight at the man's direction.

Zesshi: [Fatal Edge] [Reaper Strike]

Gilgamesh: [Astral Smite]

Small shining rivets hit Zesshi's body, causing her to scream in agony but still, she endured because she activated [Dull Pain]. The blade of the war scythe was about to hit him, but...

Gilgamesh: [Sharks Cyclone]

A 100 meters high tornado with a 50-meter diameter showed up and sucked Zesshi inside. She managed to cut the giant shark that was coming at her in two pieces, but the tornado sent her flying very far. Zesshi crashed harshly on the ground causing her intense pain. She spat blood on the ground and managed to get up onto her feet.

Zesshi: HaHaHa! He's so powerful. How can I even reach him?

Zesshi took out a healing potion and drank it, she felt the scars that were caused by the fight recovering, but she still felt pain inside her body.

Suddenly, a shining pillar was coming toward her really fast. Zesshi's black and white eyes went wide because the pillar was really huge. She ran fast from the large pillar and then managed to fall into a hole that was caused by one of the asteroids. The huge shining pillar passed her, it was not just huge, but long too. When it begins to touch the ground, it destroyed everything that was on his way. Trees, rocks, all of them were destroyed and the shining pillar still didn't stop, but then...

BOOOOOOOOM

The huge pillar exploded, sending shockwaves almost in the entire forest. Zesshi and the others closed and protected their eyes because the explosion was even more shining than the Downfall of Castle and Country.

The light slowly fades away, there was the sound of sizzling, as though someone had thrown a burning torch into water. Zesshi raised her head from the hole and the first thing she saw was a 100-meter giant red cross that had kissed the heavens, but then she saw the earth...

Zesshi:.... My god.

The explosion had destroyed everything in 300 meters. Nothing alive prevailed, there were several areas on the ground which were still emitting smoke. This scene looked like the world has ended and only death prevailed there. It was a horrifying scene for Astrologer and Rovena that had closed their mouths with their hands from the shock.

Zesshi came out from the hole and turned slowly to see the God.

Gilgamesh: I apologize for that Zesshi.

Zesshi: What was... that?

Gilgamesh: a weak 10th tier spell called [Falling Angel]. I used it because I wanted to see its effects on the world. (He said with a bored voice)

A weak 10th tier spell... He called that, a weak 10th tier spell? What was more shocking is that he just wanted to see the effects of the spell. This sent Zesshi a shiver down her spine. What could he have more in his arsenal?

Zesshi: Is he just toying with me?

Since the battle started, she hasn't managed to hit him at least once. The angry half-elf grabbed her war scythe that was on the ground and started to walk towards the godly being gradually.

Gilgamesh: Oh you're approaching me?

Zesshi: I cannot fight you without getting closer.

Gilgamesh: Oh ho! Then come as close as you like.

Gilgamesh: She said it! I can't believe she said it, hahaaaa! (He said screaming with joy)

Zesshi: [Ability Boost] [Greater Ability Boost]

Again Zesshi charged at the undead skeleton but this time way faster. It reached him really fast. The godly being raised his hand to cast a spell but...

Zesshi: [Greater Evasion]

She vanished leaving only afterimages of her behind, then she appeared behind the godly being. Zesshi tightened her war scythe, this was her chance.

Zesshi: [Full Throttle] [Reaper Strike]

She aimed at his skull and the moment she was about to hit him, her war scythe was blocked by one of the gold swords. Zesshi's eyes shocked because the man wasn't even looking behind.

Zesshi: Stronger with magic and stronger with the sword, what the hell?! Cheh! [Flow Acceleration]

With increased speed, Zesshi jumped in front of the man.

Zesshi: [Reaper...

Gilgamesh was faster.

Gilgamesh: [Magma Pillar]

Zesshi: KUUUUGHHHH!

A rock in the form of a pillar came out from the ground and hit Zesshi on her stomach, then it exploded, that sent Zesshi 20 meter away from him. Zesshi fell and rolled on the ground but she didn't give up. With the help of her war scythe, she managed to rise. She looked at him with fury eyes and started to activate her martial arts again.

Zesshi: [Limit Breaker] [Ability Boost] [Greater Ability Boost] [Greater Evasion]

The use of so many martial arts will give her really bad pain. In light speed, she rose from the ground, leaving a huge crater behind, and went for the kill.

Zesshi: [Physical Boost] [Reaper Strike] HHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A metallic sound was heard. The bloodied Zesshi's attack was blocked again by the gold sword.

Gilgamesh: You never give up, don't you? (He said making her smirk at him)

Zesshi: Never.

Gilgamesh: Don't get so cocky girl.

Zesshi: Huh?

Gilgamesh: [Maximize Magic -Shinra Tensei]

An invisible force hit Zesshi's entire body, blowing 15 meters away. There was then a another force and that sent Zesshi flying 60 meters away from Gil. She made an impact with the ground causing the dust to rise. Now she can't get up on her feet anymore. She was injured all over. From the use of so many martial arts, her body was shivering like she had been staying out on a cold winter night. She didn't have a potion or an item to recover which means, soon she will die.

Gilgamesh: Well this looks bad. (He said appearing right over her)

Zesshi: Why a-am I s-so we-weak? (She spoke with difficulty because of her injuries)

She had never been defeated since the day she started to train. All her life she has been looking for someone to have a powerful fight but nobody was on her level. The cardinals never let her leave the cathedral. She waited for ages and still no one, but now...

Gilgamesh: You're strong Zesshi. The strongest I've seen in this world. (He said smiling at her.)

With tears in her eyes, Zesshi smiled at the gentle words of this powerful man that had defeated her so easily. She closed her eyes because she thought that the man would kill her, but nothing happened.

Zesshi felt a hand that was lifting her head and she quickly opened her eyes.

Zesshi: Lo-Lord Gilgamesh ... what ar-are you doing?

Gilgamesh: Hey hey relax. Don't beat yourself up just drink this.

He gave her to drink a red-colored healing potion that she has never seen before. When the red liquid went down her throat, her body started to heal completely, even her gear recovered. She felt like she could fight again.

Gilgamesh: How are you feeling?

Zesshi: I am-am feeling good, but...what was that?

Gilgamesh: Just a Minor Healing Potion.

Zesshi: I-I see.

Gilgamesh: Well I'm gonna leave...so bye. (He said before turning his back and walking away)

The eyes of Zesshi went wide and quickly rose on her feet and ran after him.

Zesshi: Wait! You're just leave me like this?! (She shouted making him turn his head slowly around)

Gilgamesh: the healing potion worked did it not?

Zesshi: It did heal my wounds but not my heart.

Gilgamesh: Eh?

Gilgamesh: I-I'm sorry, I-I don't understand...(He said before being interrupted)

Zesshi: I've been waiting so long, I have been waiting for this moment for ages.

Still Gilgamesh was confused as shit. She said that she has been waiting for ages but she looked like a teenage girl and what was that she has been looking for ages made him curious.

Zesshi: Please, take me with you, I want to be with you, please! (She said putting her hands on his bare chest with tears coming out of her beautiful eyes.)

Gilgamesh was lucky that he was a God or he would be blushing a storm.

Gilgamesh: I killed your friends...

Zesshi: They are not my friends! They all call me a freak because of these!

(The Extra Long)

Zesshi revealed Gilgamesh her ears. Those ears didn't belong to a human. Zesshi was a half-elf with heterochromia eyes, but what Gil saw, was something else. He saw himself when he was a weak kid, beaten all the time with others calling him a disgusting mistake. He saw Naruto Uzumaki.

Gil took out a white handkerchief and began to wipe the tears of Zesshi.

Gilgamesh: Zesshi please don't cry. That's not good for your beautiful face.

Those gentle words made her heart pump faster and she hugged him tightly.

Zesshi: My love, I want to stay with you forever!

Again Gil was thankful for being a God.

Gilgamesh: Lo-love? But Zesshi we just met...

Zesshi: I don't care I just want you!

Gilgamesh: O-ok. (He said before patting her head and hugging her.)

???: Ah lo-lord Gilgamesh...

They were interrupted by the voice of another girl. Both Gilgamesh and Zesshi looked around where that voice came from. Then they found her. Gilgamesh remembered her, it was the blonde girl that started everything.

Gilgamesh: Oh it's you.

The girl was lying beneath a tree. He thought, his AOE spells might have killed her but no, she was lying there with blood all over.

Gilgamesh: You're dying.

Clementine: Please heal me....

Gilgamesh: Why?

Clementine: I can do everything for you! Please! I can't stand the pain anymore!

Gilgamesh turned his head and looked at Zesshi who was smiling at him.

Gilgamesh: You're teammates call her a traitor. What did she do?

Zesshi: Yes my love. She's guilty of murdering a Miko Princess and killing many citizens of the Slane Theocracy.

Gilgamesh didn't know who that that princess, but little did he know that he had killed one too.

Gilgamesh: Your name?

Clementine: Clementine my lord.

Gilgamesh: Well Clementine, even if I heal you, you are worthless to me.

With tears in her eyes, Clementine lowered her head and fell in despair. He accepted Zesshi because she was worthy, but she was weak, she didn't belong in his ranks. She will just die here and her corpse will be eaten by monsters. She didn't belong in this world.

Gilgamesh: But...(He said making her lift her head up to listen)

Gilgamesh: If you abandon your humanity, you will become my subordinate.

Clementine: Yes... Yes, I accept.

Gilgamesh: So be it then. [Create High Tier Yokai -Two Tailed Bakeneko]

A black liquid then appeared and covered Clementine completely. The black liquid did not disappear, but it entered inside Clementine's mouth. Her human ears had disappeared and new cats ones appeared on her head. She had also grown two tails which had broken through her skirt. She opened her red eyes and saw Gilgamesh.

Clementine: Your loyal slave is ready to serve you Master~(She said with a sadistic smile and wagging tails)

Zesshi was just smiling because she accepted everything her new husband does. She didn't mind having Clementine as a comrade again.

Gilgamesh: Good now collect the most powerful weapons and items of the Black Scripture and bring them to me.

Clementine: Yes, my Master. Ah~ what about those two meat bags over there~ shall I have them for dinner~ my Master? (She said irritating Gilgamesh by the way she talked. Did she always talk like this?)

Gilgamesh: Shut up and do what I told you to do. (He said with a serious tone.)

Clementine: Ye-Yes Master!

Gilgamesh and Zesshi went to Rovena and Astrologer who were kneeling some meters away. Astrologer was shaking from fear, but Rovena had an angry face. When the two powerful beings were in front of them, she started to shout.

Rovena: You fucking half-elf whore traitor, you will pay...KUUUGGGHHHHTHHH!

The reason she stopped shouting, was because Gilgamesh cut her head off with his gold sword and she fell on the ground dead.

Gilgamesh: Oh no, you can't call my waifu that.

Astrologer was horrified, she wanted to scream and beg for mercy. With tears in her eyes, she saw Rovena's body twitching and the blood flowing from her neck, then the man was right in front of her, but now he was wearing a majestic golden robe that radiated a divine aura and his form had changed into something they had never ever thought could exist. Even Zesshi was surprised when she saw it. Astrologer understood that all this time, they had been fighting a God...no something beyond even that.

Gilgamesh: You were the only one that didn't want this to happen, so I'll let you live, but for now... sleep dear child, for beautiful dreams await you...

Hail the Supreme One!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 158 7
Having shown up in a techno hellscape of night city, Ainz Ooal Gown explores the world in hopes of finding nazerick. As he was making a temporary hom...
19.9K 869 51
(AU) Momonga arrives first in the new world. How will he change the course of history? Will the name of Ainz Ooal Gown forever be one of despair or o...
161K 4.8K 105
Kara and Diana are back for Round 2! A Continuation of 'Justice in the One Piece World' This time, the sisters are reincarnated into the Overlord Uni...
36.5K 1K 20
What happens if Momonga wasn't the only player to be transported to the New World. Follow the Journey of this new powerful player known as the God of...