Open Secret

By skullao3

Their love for each other is an open secret within the industry P.s: will tag this story as completed but I w... More

Eric Nam
Studio Moon Night - Polaroid
Yonghee
Proposal
No het talk
Sleepy Live
Not Everyone
Tiktok
Small Hand
Crush
Clingy
Author Notes #2
Sweater Weather
Been a while
Author Notes #3
Shutdown #1
Shutdown #2 (Smut)
Jealousy - Past Present
Recharge
Red Dress
Lunatic
Eat
SMN
MAD
MAD Ver.2
POV
Camping
Attention
Author Note #4
The Simple Things
Author note #5
Secret Code
Nose Chin Kiss
Whipped #1
OTP
Valentine #1
Confession #1
24 hours
Songfic - Just Lay here
Sunflower
Do you Wanna Build A Snowman
Snuggle
Author Note #6
Sad Hamster
Reunion
Author Note #7
No Emoji!
Zinggle Zinggle
Cold
Baby
Sweet
Holy Abs
Story Time
Lifetime Friend
Warning
Author Note #8
Shy (T)
TMI
Shy (M)
Yonghee #2
Moonbyul to Solar
Bon appétit
Scary Movie
Pigtails?
Mrs Kim
Mrs Moon
Umbrella
Baby #2
White Shirt (M)
10 Minutes
AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #1
Yonghee & Eomma
AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #2
White Shirt #2
Effort
Author Note #9
Movie
AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #3
Author Note #10
Love or Friendship
Tops
Bath Time
Mata Hari
Songfic - I Do
Author Note #11
100 Roses
Eat #2
Wrong
Sweet Night
AU - The Story About Sun and Moon #4
Crybaby
Author Note #11
Wheein
Bly Manor
Bracelet
Author Note #12

Germany

775 39 36
By skullao3

"Babe..."

"Babeee...."

"Hmmmm..."

"Jagiya...Look at me...Please turn around."

Byul wanted to tease the older girl more but she felt sorry for her girlfriend. Giving her biggest pout, she turns around.

*Snap

"Yahh!"

Byul's eyes widen. Shocked at the sudden sound of the shutter button.

"Wae wae.....You look beautiful from here. Wait. Can you turn around again. Turn your backs away from me."

"Are you really taking pictures of me in my  pyjamas?"

Solar give a sheepish smile and nods slowly. Byul shakes her head but still complies with the request.

"Ughh. Fine."

Byul turns around and waits for the sound of the camera shutter while keeping herself busy by taking photos of the view from the balcony.

*Snap...*Snap...*Snap

With how frequent the shutter was pressed, it sounded like a machine gun.

"That's a lot of photos you captured Ms Yongsun."

Solar was still taking photos of Moonbyul when the younger girl tackled her on the bed. Byul sits on Solar's stomach and tickles her side, making her laugh out loudly. The sound of her laugh might have travelled along the corridor outside.

"Show me..."

Byul holds Solar's wrist upwards, trying to get a hold of the phone.

Suffocated by the weight above her and maybe she was getting a little bit wet. Solar gives in.

"Hereeee... Now get off me."

"Oh. Pushing me away now? You didn't say that last night."

"Shut up. Here just take a look."

Still not moving an inch from her girlfriend's waist, Byul took Solar's phone and reviewed the picture taken.

The picture was nice. It was better than nice. It's great.

"Baby. This is so nice. It's perfect."

"I'm a talented photographer right?"

"Hmm... I think it's because I'm the model."

"Yahhh!"

Solar flipped Byul from her position and the younger girl landed beside her on the bed, giggling at her angry face.

"Hahahaha I'm joking I'm joking. It's lovely. Oh, we need to hurry up and get ready. I want to take a stroll around the city before performing on stage."

"Okay. You go first."

"Shower with me."

Byul look at her girlfriend with doe eyes and hold one of her hand tight. Trying to drag the older girl inside the bathroom with her.

"Only shower."

"Of coure baby. What else there is...?"

Byul smirk mischievously.

Xxxxxxx

"Oh God! Oh my fucking God! Byul ah..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Noooo...No..No..I'm so close...Please..."

"Hmm...Beg for it baby...I know you can do better than this."

"Fucking shit..."

Byul stop her movement. Raising her eyebrows when Solar let out a loud whimper. Shaking for a release.

Solar grabs Byul's wrist, bringing it to her entrance again. She sucked hard on Byul's shoulder whispering, whining, letting out any sound to tell her girlfriend she is close.

"Pleasee...Baby pleaseee...Jagi...Ahhhhhhh...!"

And Solar cum hard.

Xxxxxxx

Their shower took a bit longer than what they might have intended due to Byul getting handsy in the middle of showering.

Both of them were so busy they couldn't meet up like they used to. Their sex life was filled with quickies instead of long, hard lovemaking.

Being in Germany right now gives them an opportunity to be together. It feels like some sort of honeymoon.

They try to use up all of their free time together either fucking or catching up with one another.

"Yong, which one?"

Byul picks up two shirts, one grey and one blue asking for an opinion from her lover.

"Hmm, blue suits you better since you're blonde now."

"I feel like you simp hard for me when I'm blonde."

"Like you did when my hair is brown?"

"Fine! You win."

"Hahaha Jagi.. This is not a competition and you really need to go back to black. Your hair's end is damaged."

"I guess. I'll cut it short when we come back to Korea."

"Oh."

"You don't like it?"

"Aniyo."

"Ohhh blushing. Hmm. I guess I know the truth now. You have kinks for me in a short hair."

"Shut up. Dressed up. We need to go now."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They get inside the elevator where Byul took some photos on her phone. She took a few selfies and some solo pictures.

"Are you gonna post it?"

"Maybe after we land in Korea. I don't want any creeps to come and follow us here."

"Ahh, yeah forgot about that."

Their manager informed that they will only have around 3 hours before they needed to be in the venue. So, thinking about spending it wisely, they took a short stroll around the city.

It's the only time they have to buy souvenirs  and other items to take back home.

During their walk, Byul put her hand around Solar's waist at first but then Solar suddenly held her hand, stopping it from wrapping around her body properly.

"Wait... I think someone is following us."

"Really?"

"Yeah but don't look around or they will notice."

Byul released her grip on Solar's waist but put her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder instead. The older girl smiles softly, loves the feeling of her lover's warmth so close to her.

Solar holds onto Byul's fingers, playing with them while walking towards the souvenir shop.

Holding hands like this would prevent people from seeing anything from behind and they are still attached to each other so it's a win win solution.

After a while of walking, they arrived at a crossroad. The weather is beautiful, the city is beautiful so Solar took her phone out and capture the scenery presented in front of her as best she could. Byul was the better photographer but she is learning to be a better one.

"Byul ah. Can you help edit this picture for me?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah. We don't really have much time later not with the concert and how horny you are lately."

"You are to say that. It's not me who ...."

"Shush."

Solar silenced the younger girl from continuing. Her ears have turned red reminiscing about their previous activities.

"Hahahah..."

Despite laughing at her embarrassed girlfriend, Byul still took Solar's phone and began editing some of the pictures then put it in a special folder.

My baby🐰

"Did you finish?"

"Yep. I put it inside a special folder."

"Where? Show me."

As soon as Solar saw the folder's name, she punched Byul's side jokingly and let out her cute dolphin laugh.

"Stop being so greasy. We are so far away from home and yet you're still like this."

"Of course I am because I'm with you."

"IC..."

Ringggggg Ringgggggg

"Who is it?"

"My girlfriend."

"Yahhh!"

"I'm joking babyy. It's manager unnie. Wait."

"Where are you girls! The show is starting right now and please God don't tell me you're still inside the room fucking!"

"Hey hey. Calm down. We are just outside and are on the way to the venue. Calm down unnie I've seen a few grey hairs on your head lately."

"I swear if...."

Call ended.......

"You did not just end the call with unnie like that."

"I did. She is just being nervous for nothing. We are going to the venue now...."

Byul finally looks at the time on her watch and she panicked. They are going to be late if they don't make a move now.

"God."

"Wae wae..."

"We need to go now baby. We are late. Unnie will cut my fingers off."

They ran as fast as they could back to their hotel where the van is already parked in front of their hotel with manager unnie standing beside it looking at both of them sternly.

Byul and Yong could only smile sheepishly before going inside the van afraid to say anything to anger their manager more.

A/N:

I feel like you're my baby and I've been neglecting all of you by not updating frequently but thats life right. Hope you're patience enough waiting for the next fic.

Actually I have another draft for Germany and its smut but somehow I wrongly deleted it lol ....Maybe I would write it again if I'm in the mood. Sorry again about it.

Oh just a quick rant. The op taking pictures of moonsun in Germany, at first its cute since I thought it was a coincidence but when more pictures comes to the light it feels stalkerish...

Please dont stalk your idols. Let them move on and have fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184 10 4
I will write this later
938 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
11.2K 495 44
"I don't want to continue this relationship anymore. We are going nowhere. Have a good life..." "What did I do wrong this time, Yong?" Kim Yongsun l...
9K 344 17
Solar chased her dream. That's it.