His king

By Phoenix_Mason

This story will contain bildip,mentions of abuse,Homophobia,The Cipher brothers (Bill,Kill,and Will),cursing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
AN
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just some facts+Clearing stuff up
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Meet the writer <3 EDITED!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
HOLY SHIT.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
AN
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (THE END)
TYSM EVERYONE!<33333
YALL...
KWNENDIDK
Love all of you <3
Thank you all so much!
I LOVE ALL OF U SM <333333333
Halloween Spin Off
Luv u guys‼️‼️
AN
Other books and someone to read!
New BillDip book!

Chapter 15

230 10 0
By Phoenix_Mason

Bill pov:

I waited for Dipper to fall asleep before I got up to go see Pyronica and further discuss how to take over Gravity Falls and the rest of the World.

"Bill!" She said, pushing her breasts against me. "Pyronica We've talked about hugging." I said sternly. She flushed and backed away.

After a long discussion I got up. She pushed me down again and got on top on me.

"What do you see in the human anyways Bill? You could have me, I'm right here~." Pyronica said while smirking. I pushed her off and walked away while saying "He's not you, and that's a good thing. Whore."

When i got home Dipper threw himself at me.

"Tell me where you're going next time, Okay?" I smiled and nuzzled into his neck.

"Okay my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
Forgotten By Joc

Fanfiction

78.3K 2.7K 26
When the rescue center known as Voltron rescues Keith from an aquarium that could care less about him, he finds himself with friends he never knew he...
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
27.1K 1K 13
Lance is a carefree 11 year old always out and playing with his friends and family, in the sea enjoying life. Then, a mysterious helicopter comes and...