only you-Billie Eilish

By Alina0574

"What do you think of Billie Eilish?" Someone asks and usually, I wouldn't answer but I can't just not answer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
sequel

Chapter 54

1.5K 41 22
By Alina0574

"Y/n, you're on the row." Ashley says and I break the intense eye contact with Lizzie fucking Olsen. "Yeah, right." I say while shaking my head and taking a deep breath in. "Here goes nothing." I mumble under my breath as I start walking down the runway.

-

After about five or six outfit changes, it's finally over. The second I walk off the runway I get tackled by someone jumping into my arms. "Billie?" I ask confused. "Hi baby." She greets softly as she pulls apart so I can get a better look of her face. "Baby! You're here." I squeal while pulling her into another hug. "Of course, I'm so proud of you." She states softly while pulling away and I pout at her. "Thank you baby." I whisper while pecking her lips softly.

"For?" She asks, "For being here." I reply while she wraps her arms around my neck and leaning in to connect our lips again. "I'm sorry to interrupt." I hear someone say and we pull apart. "Oh Anna, hi." Billie says while giving Anna an quick side hug. "You we're fucking amazing out there." Anna says while hugging me. "Thank you, Anna." I say and the three of us start chatting until Anna heads home.

"You really did so good. I can't believe my girlfriend is a model." Billie says excitedly. "Thank you, I'm glad I didn't embarrass myself." I explain, making Billie laugh. "How were you supposed to embarrass yourself when I was your mentor?" Mk teases while I turn around to smile at her. "Right thank you for this opportunity." I say while walking up to her and pulling her into a quick hug. "We should be the one thanking you." Ashley says while entering the backstage area. "Oh, don't be ridiculous." I reply as she pulls me into a hug.

"We gotta go say our speech before the first guests start leaving." Mk informs me and I nod. "Enjoy our Champaign while we're gone." Ashley says before following Mk up to the runway. "And where's my hug?" A soft voice asks from behind and I turn around to see Lizzie smiling adorably at me. I hold my arms out and the second I do so she leans forward, wrapping her arms around my neck while mine wrap around her lower back. "You killed it." She says while pulling apart but still keeping her arms around my neck. "Thank you, I appreciate it." I say shyly while looking down at her.

I pull apart as I hear Billie clear her throat and I look over at Billie to see her giving me an unimpressed look so I move away from Lizzie. "Lizzie this is my girlfriend Billie, Billie this is Marie Kate's and Ashley's little sister, Elizabeth." I introduce them both to each other and Lizzie nods while letting a small 'hey' out, that Billie politely returns.

There's an awkward silence until I speak up again. "I gotta change." I inform them and Lizzie nods. "Alright, I'll see you later?" She checks and I nod before flashing her a small smile and taking Billie's hand, leading her towards my dressing room. "You look pretty." I compliment her and she huffs. "What?" I ask while opening the door and entering my room, Billie following behind. "Nothing." She mumbles while taking a seat on the little couch in the corner.

I sigh while starting to undress myself. I feel Billie's eyes on me but still decide to ignore them. I don't know what's up her ass and if I'm honest, I don't even want to know. Today was such an amazing day and I had a great time, so I'm not planing on bringing my mood down with her moody ass. I finish changing and look myself in the mirror, checking if it looks good.

It's a comfy outfit, maybe not the best for a fashion show but I couldn't care less, I just wanna be comfortable and I like it. "Uhh, champagne." I whisper under my breath as my eyes land on a ice bucket with a champagne bottle in it and next to it two glasses. I walk over to it and fill one glass before taking a sip of it and moaning at the taste. "Delicious." I mumble and look up at Billie to see her giving me the same unimpressed look as earlier.

"What? I gotta celebrate." I say in a cheery tone and she nods. "Yeah, I know." She says while patting the spot next to her on the couch. I drink the glass empty before joining her on the couch. "What's wrong Billie?" I ask while turning my whole body towards her so she knows she has my full attention.

"Nothing-" she starts but cuts herself off by sighing as I give her a look. "I don't know, I- you've spent the past week in New York and I came to surprise and support you but it looks like you don't even need me here." She explains and i give her a confused look. "What do you mean?" I ask softly while interlocking our fingers.

"Ashley and Mk's little sister." She whispers and I give her an 'are you serious?' look and she nods. "I literally met her today. Never talked to her before but she's an amazing actress and we talked and clicked instantly AND she's engaged AND I'm pretty sure she's not into girls AND besides I have a perfect girlfriend that I'm madly in love with." I state while giving Billie a serious look.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Billie apologizes while avoiding my gaze. "It's alright but where did this come from?" I ask softly. "I don't know... I feel like I ruined your career and-and I feel like all these people here understand you better than I could ever." She explains while still avoiding eye contact. "And you saw that all by just one hug from Lizzie." I ask while narrowing my eyes at her. "Y-no...I don't know okay." She whispers. "Hey, look at me." I promote and she obeys almost instantly.

"It was my decision, you always support every stupid idea of mine. You're always here and I love you and only you." I state confidently as a small smile grows on her face. "And I was literally here for the past three days not an entire week." I remind her. "Really? It felt like you were gone for a whole month. I felt so lonely." She reveals sadly. "Baby why would you feel lonely?" I ask softly. "I don't know, I- I have to leave in three weeks and I'll be on the opposite side of the world. I love touring but I also love you..." She says softly.

"I love you too Billie and I have some time now, who knows maybe I'll join you for a while." I say in a cheery tone. "Really?" She asks with hopeful eyes and I nod but before I could speak up again, she connects our lips in a loving kiss and before I even realize it, Billie's straddling me. The kiss becomes more and more heated. Her tongue enters my mouth as her hands find their way into my hair to tug lightly on it while my hands grip her hips.

We continue our hot make out session until there's a knock on the door. I try pulling apart but Billie won't let me. "C'mon Billie." I mumble against her lips and she groans before pulling apart. "Come in." I say while looking over Billie's shoulder to see who's there. The door opens and Mk walks in. "Oh sorry to interrupt but we'll be leaving in a few minutes." Mk informs us and I nod. "Alright, we'll be outside in a minute okay?" I ask and she nods before quickly disappearing again.

"Everything okay?" I check and Billie nods with an adorable smile before I lean in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Let's go now before they start thinking we're doing something else in here." I joke and Billie giggles while standing up and pulling me up with her. "You look so pretty." I compliment her while my eyes travel over her body, the black suit looks so good on her. "Thank you baby but so do you." She replies while I smile at her. "C'mon now." I say while interlocking our hands and pulling her with me.

-

"Can you come with me?" I ask Lizzie and she nods before standing up and following me outside. I hand her a cigarette and take one out for myself. Billie has been staying with me for the past three days in New York, I had some photo shootings here and there, some interviews and stuff like that. I got to spend some time with the twins and got to know Lizzie a little more. She told me about her passion for cooking and her love for gardening, she showed me about fifty pictures of her garden in LA. It's kinda cute how some vegetables that are growing in her garden can make her this excited.

"So Billie doesn't know you smoke?" Lizzie asks, pulling me out of my thoughts and I shake my head no. "Kind of, I mean I promised her I would stop but it's not that simple..." I explain and she nods. "And besides I think I look pretty hot when I smoke." I joke making her chuckle and roll her eyes at me.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." She says in a monotone voice, making me giggle. "I get that but lying to her won't make it any better. My fiancé, Robbie used to drink a lot and tried hiding it from me but I found out and we talked about it. We figured it out and he told me he felt better after talking to me so maybe you should talk about it with Billie." She explains white a serious look but I shake my head no. "You don't get it, Billie is firmly against smoking or substance abuse. Nothing I'll say will change her mind and I don't even want to change it, I love her opinion but that doesn't change the fact that I smoke. I feel like it's not a big deal, but it's a huge deal for her." I explain sadly.

"I mean if she truly loves you she'll understand." She says while blowing the smoke out. "I can't tell her, she'll never look at me the same again." I whisper sadly, "Come here." Lizzie says while holding her arms out and I take a step forward as she wraps her arms around me. "It's gonna be okay." Lizzie whispers while hugging me. "I hate lying to her..." I mumble into her neck and she gives me a reassuring squeeze before pulling apart.

"Thank you." I say smiling while taking the last hit of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and steeping on it. "For?" She asks, "For hearing me out, I guess." I explain while shrugging. "It's no problem, I'm always here if you need to talk." She says softly while I nod. "Let's go back inside." She suggests and I nod while following her inside.

"Where have you guys been?" Billie asks while we sit back down. "I needed some fresh air." I lie and Ashley gives me a look that I completely ignore. "Alright." Billie says. "So you two are leaving tomorrow morning?" Mk asks and I nod, "Yeah that's the plan." Billie says, "We gotta hang out sometimes." Lizzie says and I nod, "Only if I get to meet Scarlett Johansson." I tease making everyone laugh.

"What? I gotta take my chance." I tease making everyone laugh. "I'll set something up." Lizzie assures me while I nod excitedly. "Two hot marvel woman in one room, how am I supposed to handle that?" I joke, "We'll see about that." Lizzie teases making me laugh. We continue to chat until it's getting late and we decide to head to Billie's hotel room.

"Does Lizzie smoke?" Billie asks the second we're alone. "What?" I ask nervously. "Is she smoking?" She repeats and I nod my head. "Yeah, I think so why?" I ask, "Why are you acting nervous?" She asks while narrowing her eyes at me and I swallow loudly. "I'm not." I state while playing with the rings on my fingers. "Please don't tell me you-" She starts with a serious look but I cut her off, "What are you tryna say huh?" I ask while raising my voice slightly and her head tics to the side.

"Are YOU smoking?" She asks while emphasizing the 'you'. "Why are you always accusing me about smoking again huh, that little trust in me?" I ask angrily. "I'm gonna take a shower now." I state before walking into the bathroom door and slamming it shut. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumble while looking into the mirror. I take a deep breath in and splash some cold water onto my face, trying my best to calm myself down.

I take a quick shower and leave the bathroom in just a towel wrapped around me and the second I see Billie I stop dead in my tracks. She's holding a cigarette pack in her hand with raised eyebrows. "I can explain." I start but she cuts me off. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M MORE MAD ABOUT! YOU SMOKING OR THE FACT THAT YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME!" She shouts at me and I can here the disappointment in her voice.

"I-I'm sorry-" I start but she cuts me off. "NO, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT Y/N!" She shouts again making me flinch, fuck. "YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME!" She shouts while shaking her head. "I'M SORRY OKAY?! I TRIED STOPPING BUT THAT'S NOT THAT EASY!" I snap back. "AND IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T CARE!" I shout but regret it immediately as I see Billie's expression change completely as her head tics to the side again, I hope I didn't trigger a tic attack.

"Get out." She requests while throwing the cigarette pack in front of me. "What?" I ask my voice cracking at the end. "I want you to leave." She states with an unreadable expression as her eyes snap to the side and then back. "I- please, don't do this." I beg while tears start to form in my eyes. "Y/n, I don't want to repeat myself again." She warns angrily. "I said LEAVE!" She repeats and I nod. "I'll get dressed and leave immediately." I whisper before walking to my suitcase and kneeling down to take some clothes out.

I walk back into the bathroom to get dressed before I hear Billie's sobs from the bedroom as I pass it on my way out and I sigh, I really fucked up. I walk up to the bedroom door and knock on it but she doesn't open it. "I'm leaving now." I whisper but she doesn't answer. "I love you." I continue and sigh when I don't get a reply. I turn around and take my suitcase, pulling it with me as I leave the hotel room. I close the door behind me and stand there for a few seconds. What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 1.6K 25
all you need to know is billie is in it. now read the damn book. edit: damn why am i so demanding- this book doesn't get semi good until like the las...
587K 12.9K 37
she was different. her blue eyes. her dimpled cheeks. her green and black hair. her tattoos, her nose piercing that glistened in the light. she didn'...
20.7K 498 13
Y/N is an idol in the LGBT music community. Billie has gone her entire career with false accusations on her sexuality. Maybe this time it isn't so fa...
441K 8.1K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell