..☽❥𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 ❥☾..(Macaq...

By Hik4Ri-490

ꨄ❦ꨄ ✈︎✈︎✈︎ 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚍 𝚕... More

꧂❤︎︎ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟚 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕤❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟛 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙. 𝟜 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟝 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟞 𝔾𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕤❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟟 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟠 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟡 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟘 𝔸𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟙 ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤?❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟚 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟛 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤?❤︎︎꧁
𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 <𝟹
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟜 𝟙/𝟚 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟜 𝟚/𝟚 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕡 ❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟝 𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟟 𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕖𝕪❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟠 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 ❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟡 𝔸 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥. 𝕍𝕤..❤︎︎꧁
꧂❤︎︎ ℂ𝕙.𝟚𝟘 ..𝕍𝕤 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤❤︎︎꧁

꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟞 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪❤︎︎꧁

1.6K 55 20
By Hik4Ri-490

                          ❀

Y/n:your name
L/n:last name
S/n:state name
F/c:favorite color
H/c:hair color
H/l:hair length
S/c:skin color
E/c:eye color
N/c:Nick name
Bff/n:best friend name
D/n:dog name
G/n:gem name
Ff/c:friend favorite color

Enjoy (^O^)/

 ._______________________.

"ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?!"Bff/n shouted at Y/n who was sitting in front of them in Y/n's house.

The famous group was now at Y/n house for hanging out a bit,and for not knowing where to go.

Wukong and Macaque were playing mario cart on the Tv,trying to get in first places,with D/n trying to get the monkeys attention so they could cuddle her.

While Y/n and Bff/n were in the couch,sitting at the table,talking about stuff,school and now about the accident that happened with Y/n creating a portal to Mk's world.

"Yep,I don't actually know how I did it,but I just did.So yeah i didn't have so much trouble doing it,heck I didn't even strained to do that."Y/n said to Bff/n with all their honesty,still thinking of the scene in their head.

Bff/n rubbed their chin with their hand,trying to think of a reason "So,you weren't doing anything in that moment?"they said to Y/n.

Then Y/n thought for a while "We'll now that's not what I said,I was actually training a little bit with Mac and-"

"Ooooohhh nicknames~"Bff/n said interrupting them,with a teasing tone and teasingly getting closer to Y/n's face but they grabbed Bff/n face with their hand and pushed it away.
"As I was saying,I was training with him until when I tried to let him fall,POOF the portal appeared."Y/n said with frustration and slamming their hand to the table.

Bff/n poked Y/n's head with their finger and said and made Y/n look at them"Yeah maybe it was because you were thinking about him."they then pointed at Macaque,who was hearing nothing but the Tv and playing.

"Uuughhh,we aren't talking about crushes now Bff/n."Y/n said with a tired voice.
"We'll at least you admitted that he is your crush."their friend said with a smug face,only to make Y/n glare at them and slam their head again.

Out of nowhere,D/n sat on the nearest chair next to Y/n,probably wanting their attention since the two monkeys weren't aware about the female dog next to them,and so Y/n looked at their feminine dog companion and started to cuddle their tummy.

Bff/n,looking at their friend who was probably exhausted about the hole 'power situation',and though for a while,then in they connected their two brain cells and started to smirk and get up.

At this Y/n looked confused and strangely at their friend "What are you doing?"they said to them,only to see their best friend to come to the two monkeys and turned off the Tv,making now the two monkeys mad.

"Why did you do that!?I was going to beat him!!" "Yeah,maybe in the next life."Wukong said to Macaque,who was glaring at his monkey companion.

"Get up boys,because today,we are going to learn some history."Bff/n said to them,and got their friend now curios about where they were going.

Wukong then stood up at them "Okay,listen sis,if you didn't know it just now,I'm a living legend in this world,so this is enough history."he said to Bff/n and pointed himself at them,but for that Bff/n grabbed him by his ear.

"Not your history,we are going to see other people's history.Sorry bro,you are too old."Bff/n said to him,making him get offended and Macaque giggle like a maniac.

Y/n,finally walking towards them,started to say "Don't tell me."

"Oh yes buddy."Bff/n said.

                          ❀

"A museum?"the two famous monkeys said together,looking now at the entrance of a big and large museum in front of them.

"Yep,here we can relax and look at the old stuff we are interested.
And not at this old one,gonna tell you that."Bff/n said,muttering the last sentence but it was enough to made Wukong hear it,in fact you could hear from him a "HEY,I HEARD YOU BITCH."

"Anyway,I invited the Mk team too,since I supposed that they could like some old stories too,especially Mei,Mk and Tang."Bff/n said to the three,looking at their phone,probably texting them.

Macaque then said "Wait so,how long do we have to wait them here?" "Probably an hour and half." "I'm going in."he said immediately after the response of Bff/n,clearly not wanting to wait that much.

"WAIT YOU MOBKEY IDIOT!!" Bff/shouted at him,who was walking straight at the entrance
"NOT GONNA."Macaque shouted back.

For the look on their face,Bff/n was red for anger and furiousness for the black monkeys behavior,but their anger got interrupted by a hand on their shoulder,who made them look to see a Y/n smiling at them "Don't worry,I'll watch him."they said to their friend.

"Are you sure?He still has a phone so we can call hi-" "He has a terrible sense of orientation,even if he has a phone,he couldn't know what door to enter."Y/n interrupted their friend,making them realize of how much this monkey could get lost.

Bff/n at this sighted in defeat "Fine,I guess you can start to go,when the come tough you have to come here."Bff/n said to their friend,with a bit of worry in their face.
"Roger,Roger."Y/n responded to them with a smile,and after that,they immediately ran over to Macaque who,surprisingly,was waiting for them to come.

After they left Wukong approached Bff/n saying "Say,didn't you said that had to be alone,after we get all of them here?"
"Yeah I did for not getting them in trouble,but I guess they can deal themselves."Bff/n said to Wukong

"Let's just wait the others here."

"So where do we go first,there are so many rooms to go."Y/n said to Macaque holding a map that showed the all building and all the stories of every country and every object of the world "Don't know,you choose."he said to them,next to them,crossing his arms behind his neck.

"But,there's so much I can't decide!!
Don't you have a little bit of curiosity in this museum?"Y/n whined a bit at him,without knowing what to decide.

"What about the weapons?"

"Of course you would have said that."

"Oh come on,it's a good thing!
They were one the first creation of humanity right?"Macaque tried to defend himself,wich he was quite correct.

"I guess you are right,well let's go in there I guess."Y/n said to Macaque,grabbing his hand and started walking,at this Macaque stared for a few seconds Y/n's hand and then squeezed their hands and started to had to the first room.

After they got to the weapons wing,which they got kicked out because for how curios Macaque was he touched a crossbow and shorting the arrow in it almost killing a guard,
next you two went to the art one which Y/n admired and take photos of almost everything,at this Macaque had to,literally,grab Y/n and go to next next room which was dinosaurs one.
Then the jewels one,that had got the crowns of the old kings,the rings and the old necklace.

And after all the other rooms,they went to the ceramic one.

"Oh my god,I didn't except me to get fascinated by all this things.
But damn if they are AWESOME."Y/n said excited by all the porcelain that was in that wing.

Macaque and Y/n were looking at the first porcelain that was made in china,and then the famous maisen porcelain who was one of the first one in all Europe.

"Oh look Macaque!It say's here that after they invented the Maisen one,Carlo di Borbone,who was soon to be king of Spain,made a all new factory in the woods of Naples.Which the workers couldn't get out and only live in it and just married in the woods...Well now that's...pretty cruel." Y/n said to him,cringing a bit at the end "Yeah pretty much." Macaque responded to them.

Then Y/n turned to him,who was looking around not giving shit about anything,then said "Are you even interested in the first porcelain of your own country.Let me correct myself,are you at least interested in anything?"they asked at Macaque who just turned to them,then with a grin he started to say "Honestly,you are more interesting then any of this stuff put together."

At this Y/n was all red in the face,without knowing what to say and they were interrupted by Macaque saying of all sudden "Oh there's a bar,let's see if they have ice cream."then he grabbed their hand without saying anything else and started to had there.

When they did,Y/n muttered to him that they had to go to the bathroom for a moment which he nodded and let them go,and so Y/n went in the bathroom real quick and started to wash their hands and looked in the mirror,with still a little bit of blush 'I don't know if he's trying to tease me just for fun or no' they thought,then dried their hands and started to get out from the bar excepting Macaque to be out too.

He was nowhere to be seen.

"Of course he had to leave me alone for god knows what."they said to themselves.

After some seconds they said that,a group of people started to go towards them "Hey sunshine,would you like to go out with us for a bit." what Y/n supposed,the boss of the group said to them with a smirk.

Y/n turning to the boss,starting waving one of their hand in denying "Ah sorry but no,see I'm not interested."they tried to say politely.

But then the boss grabbed their wrist and started squeezing the grin,which made Y/n flinched at the sudden touch "Oh come on,if you are single we can fix that."they said again to them.

"I'm sorry but I said that I'm not interested."Y/n said again,but started to get uncomfortable and trying to get away.

"And why's that?You are already taken?"the boss said with a bit of mocking in their voice.

"Yes,by me."a new voice came in front of them.

Y/n was actually to see who it was there.

It was Macaque.

Macaque started to add in front of the person and grabbed their arm with a threading look and one of his evil grins "I'll rip every single part of you with my bare hands if you don't get away from my partner."he said and squeezing their arm,making them whine and Y/n could see their sling turning to red to purple.

"OKAY,OKAY GEEZ!"they said letting go of Y/n and immediately ran away from the two of them.

Y/n started to check on their wrist,because it actually started to hurt,then Macaque went in front of them "I'm sorry I left you there,Bff/n was calling me for getting back.I shouldn't have left you there."he said with sadness in his voice.

Then saw Y/n wrist "Oh that..they were just being rude,but don't worry,it's not that ba-"and without letting them say anything else,he kissed their hand.

At this you could say that this scene reminded them of a noble and their soldier.
Which for them was so stunning to be,somehow,the noble.

Macaque then,after kissing their hand,he crossed both of their and his arms together and started adding back.

After a while,they were at the entrance,where there was the all group,then started to had to the two.

But Y/n's gaze was only on Macaque,who was watching the group adding towards them,probably wanting to tell what happened,they were what looking at him in both awe and cuisines.

And Y/n didn't know what to say,but nor for embarrassment and because he was their crush,but more because of how sweet he can be sometimes.

  ._______________________.

A/n:IN LOoOoOoOoOVE~~

Did you see?I updated earlier than excepted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you want to know,yeah I study porcelain and ceramic so all I said it was true.

AND

There is starting some shit now too.

See you until next chapter:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 890 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
1.2K 40 5
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴍᴇ. ᴘᴇʀʜᴀᴘꜱ ɪɴᴛᴇʀꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍᴇ." . . The popular series, Lego Monkie Kid, but with a certain bei...
117K 2.6K 38
[Discontinued.] yah so the tittle explain, more info in the Book. Also this book take a whole story from the movie and episode themselves, and that m...
21.6K 946 14
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆...