Tomtord Oneshots

By dracuinna

This is a book full of tomtord Tom: dom Tord: switch (sub in this book) Yeah request r opened lol More

Kitty๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›
A/N
(UNFINISHED)
Angst.
Bittersweet Endings
"Sending my love on a wire"
A/N
Love Bites (WIP)
Angsty ahh shit ๐Ÿ’€

๐‘โ˜† Aftermath ๐‘โ˜† (kitty 2)

957 8 11
By dracuinna

Tord felt something nibbling his hair horn. He grunts, not wanting to get up. This was alex way of stating he was hungry. He'd usually jump on tom and claw at the blankets, but since Tord was someone new, Alex just decided to try finding a new way to bother him. 

Tom was still asleep, a blanket over the two of them as he rested. Dude was drained, he put in alot of effort on pounding in Tord.

Tords eyes fluttered open as it was annoying to have a cat touching your face and making you itchy.

Tom held tord close by his waist, he was all snuggled up and comfy

Tord took a few seconds to process what the hell happened and how it wasn't a dream. "Huh." Tord murmured. He then remembered- Oh shit he had work. 'Whatever I get fired I get fired my ass hurts' Tord thought. He still couldn't understand that this guy who was dissing him earlier apologized and fucked him. Interesting how fast the night changes.

Tom snuggled into the crook of tords neck, he let out some soft purrs here and there.

Tord took one of his hands and started touching Tom's hair. Then he took the other one and pet Alex.

Tom lightly leaned into tords touch, he remained asleep.

alex growls and meows at tord, scratching and bopping his hand.

After a couple more minutes, tom woke up. He yawned , rubbing his 'eyes' awake.

Tord had just rested his eyes for a little. That is until he felt some weight shift.

Tom sat up, he looked around vision going to shit. Letting out a small groan he laid back.

" good morning,  dumbass" Tord said, giving Tom a little smile.

Tom hugged tord in return. "Mornin..."

"I suppose we should get up. I gotta call out work due to that.. turn of events last night." tord said as he started to get up.

"Rightt... ima call in sick too, just because I'm too lazy to actually go to work.." tom huffed sitting up.

Tord winced once on his feet and started to put on his clothes. "Soo- should I just leave or do you want me to stay Orr-" Tord asked. He's done one night stands before. He just doesn't know what Tom wanted

"Whatever makes you comfortable, it would be nice if you stayed for breakfast and dinner really" tom put his sweatpants on.

"Oh! Sure" Tord says. He had finished getting his clothes on.

Meanwhile, Tom went to get some water for the both of them "great".

Tord texted his co-worker, (y/n). (yeah im including you guys in this lmao)  'Hey I'm not feeling too great, I'm not gonna come in today.' He sat on the couch and Alex jumped in his lap purring.

Tord instantly got a response back. He shrugged it off, thinking they probably just said okay or something.

Tom handed Tord the water. 

"Thanks" Tord says. He chugged it In one shot. "So..if you dont mind me asking- what got you into being a bar tender?" Yes this was tords horrible try at small talk.

"Welll- my father used to be an alcoholic. He kinda passed it onto me, I really like alcohol " he chuckled awkwardly.

Tord decided to be a therapist for a second. "Oh- well I mean-" Tord shuffled his cup and then continued, choosing his words carefully. "Just because you get a habit from a person doesn't mean you're just like them. It's kinda human nature to have stuff passed on you know? Especially from parents since they should be your 'role models.' For example I picked up smoking from my sister and my dad."

Tom hummed, kinda surprised at the response "yeah- you're right " he took a sip of his water.

"Sorry that was a bit off a tangent" Tord said. He smiled at alex and scratched the back of his ear. "How long have you had him?"

"Childhood" tom shrugged.

"Wow he must be old huh-" Tord said, stopping in his tracks. He looked at Tom and stopped smiling. He looked perplexed. Like something was off about what was happening. Homie drank a little too much, because now he dissociating and shit.

"You good?" Tom noticed.

"yeah, I just- I don't know if I'm actually even here right now." Tord said. This didn't feel real at all. It's like he was watching this go down through someone else's eyes. He looks down and just focused on the ground.

"Oh- I know that feeling. Well, you are here. Trust me "tom set his water down and pulled tord into a hug.

Tord blushed and shivered. He nodded and checked his phone. he finally looked at the text from (y/n)

'You were coming in today?? didnt you have that zoom meeting  for your school?'

"Wha- HOLY SHIT!!" Tord suddenly jumped up, instantly regretting it.

Tom hummed "you got your phone??" The brit wasn't that much of an overthinker, if he did overthink. It would be all pushed away with his best friend, smirnoff. 

"i have to use the laptop they gave me. its.. Ah! right here!" He said, shuffling in his bag and finding the old laptop. He opened the app and- 

"holy fuck I look a mess-" his hair was all over the place, his face had tear stains, etc

"Mm " tom yawned, he gave tord his hair brush that rested on the coffee table.

Tord quickly brushed his hair and joined the meeting.

(★ T i m e s k i p ★)

Tom finished cleaning up the house.

" i hate doing school on zoom it's so annoying" Tord groans. His computer (which was technically the schools to borrow) would freeze during important moments and he knew it was because of how ancient it was. He looks over at Alex and starts rubbing his belly.

"Sorry bout that, couldn't you get a new one or do you lack money right now?" Tom went to sit right beside tord.

"The second one. These college tuitions are killing me. whatever it could be worse." Tord rambled on. He tend to do that after having something annoy him.

"I mean, I could possibly buy you a new one" tom offered before turning on the tv.

"Tom I can't let you do that. Thank you for the offer but it's really no biggie!" Tord said. Mf can't take gifts bc he feels bad if he doesn't pay back.

"Well, how long have you been dealing with this laptop?"

"A few months. But the school probably has had it since World War II" Tord joked.

Tom laughed "well then, that's a great reason for me to get you another one. Whether you like it or not."

"Nooooooo" Tord whines and throws his head on Tom's lap. He was now laying down on his back looking up at Tom "don't I'd feel so badd."

Tom ran a hand through tords hair. "Isn't it my decision tho?'

"Well I mean yeah but it's my decision if I'm gonna accept it" Tord says with a hint of sass.

"You ass " tom huffed. "Accept my gift pleaseee-"

"hmmmmm" Tord says, acting like he's thinking. "I'll only accept it IF you let me get you something you really want as a repay." Tord finally says.

"Mmmm I wanttt... you"

 Tord blushed. "That was smooth as hell not gonna lie" Tord says, smirking back. He sits up and kisses Tom.

Tom kissed back , he set his hands on tords hips.

"Are you sure that I'm the only thing you want? I can try getting you something else you know " Tord said, looking at Tom seriously. He was trying to read if Tom was being serious.

"I'm pretty sure your the only thing I want right now. I dont need anything else " tom looked at tord just as serious.'

When Tord finally decided Tom wasnt bullshitting, he chuckled a little. "How did we go from yelling insults at each other to kissing on your couch" he asked, as he wrapped his arms around toms neck.

"I've got nooooo... clue " he chuckled in response "well, what do you say?"

"Hm.. fine. But that seems like a cheat, because I'm getting two things I want" he says, smirking.

(★ s u g g e s t i v e f l i r t i n g a h e a d ★)

"Oh really now~" tom set tord down on the couch, the brit was now on top of the norski just basically pinning him to the soft material. The brit ran a hand down tords thigh "and what may that second thing be?"

"UM.." Tord couldnt finish his sentence. He was too embarrased at himself. "Stop being a dickhead!!" Tord growled, clearly enjoying this but not wanting to admit it.

Tom chuckled. The brit decided to be more of a dick, he cupped tords cheek and made the norski face him "aren't you just adorable.. " tom spoke in a hushed tone as he ran a hand up tords shirt.

"Eeeeee" Tord squealed and then slapped his hand over his mouth. When he gets nervous, he makes Loud pitched noises. Embarrassing to him. "Stop it!" Tord said, rolling his eyes. His face was flushed.

Tom laughed at the squeal "gosh that was cute " the brit then gave tord a gentle kiss.

Tord kissed back. "It wasn't cute!" he grunts. "Anyway, what you want is a cheat but I'll allow it this once" Tord says.

"It was both!" He laughed again "anddd thank you " he purred

"Well anyways- um so what's your favorite thing in the world?" Tord says, trying to change the subject and shii- he has 6 things he could possibly say.

"I've got more then one soo... uhh.. alcohol..my cat. Being able to feel your insides..(talking abt fucking 😏) my best friend edd andd sleeping. Hbu?" Tom looked at tord.

And just as his heart started to beat at a normal rate, it went straight back up to pounding. "Well um sleeping, writing, music, being around you, and um some other stuff.." 

Tom purred, " and what are those other stuff?"

"well.."

(C L I F F H A N G E R)

So like im thinking of how I should end this. There is the ending we did where there is smutt, and then theres the other ending I made up. both are very very short.

Yall can vote for wtv one in  the comments, i'm gonna get my homework done now.

Word count (including this): 1697

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
458K 16.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...