Naruto Senju Shippuden

By AL2Alexal2

Sequel to Senju resurrection. What if Naruto had Mokuton? How would that influence his drive to become the be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 23

2K 61 11
By AL2Alexal2

Naruto's snake-like dragon was deceptively fast. It wrapped Sasuke's Susanoo ribcage up in the blink of an eye. Then, it roars and bites down, draining the chakra out of the technique. Sasuke felt his chakra being drained. "Give up. You can't use any jutsu in this state. Your... ribcage?" Naruto as he tilts his head in confusion. He had never seen the jutsu Sasuke was doing. "Will fall apart in just a second. This is your final chance," He continues. Sasuke tries to form a Susanoo arm, but the chakra cannot even spread before it gets absorbed. Sasuke was scowling deeply. Damn Naruto and his annoying mokuton. He seems to figure something out since his scowl lessens slightly. The purple ribcage flickers off, and Sasuke lands on the ground gracefully. And before the dragon could recoil itself around the smaller target, he disappears in a shunshin. "You can't hide from me in Sage Mode," Naruto says, and his gaze shoots over to where Sasuke is pressing his back to a pillar. His dragon roars and begins to slither its way towards the hidden Uchiha. Sasuke clicks his tongue. He runs out from his cover and turns straight toward the blonde. He pulls out his sword to finish Naruto off when he focuses on controlling the dragon. Naruto saw this coming and sidesteps the cleaving strike of Sasuke's Grasscutter. "You really should've stood down..." Naruto says with his eyes closed. "Shut up!" Sasuke says as he pulls the sword out of the ground and begins to flail wildly. But all strikes were precise and deadly.

Naruto, however, weaved through the small openings in Sasuke's Kenjutsu.  Sasuke speeds up but loses a little technique. The speed up caught Naruto off guard. Naruto jumps back to get some distance. A small drop of blood ran down his cheek, and Naruto reached out to touch it. The cut was gone as soon as he felt his cheek. Sasuke was able to grace Naruto's chin. "You have gotten faster..." Naruto admits. "So have you..." Sasuke says between gritted teeth. The giant dragon came crushing towards him before Sasuke could say anything else.

Sasuke was holding the gaping mouth of the dragon open. His pained expression was evidence of how hard he had to push himself to keep the dragon's mouth open. It soon crashed into the wall behind them. Sasuke was trying to pry himself out of the grasp. He force activates his Mangekyo Sharingan, and blood begins to run down from his left eye. "Amaterasu!" He aimed for the body of the dragon. Black flames erupt all over the body. It didn't take long for the dragon to be nothing more than ash. Sasuke falls to his knees, heaving heavily. It seems the chakra drainage was enough to keep him down for now.

"Senpo: Mokuton: Stocks," Naruto's cold response to seeing his friend on the ground defenceless. Though he knew the Raikage beside him would kill Sasuke in a heartbeat if given a chance. The stock formed and held Sasuke up. Naruto walks over to the still heaving Sasuke. He crouches down to meet Sasuke at eye level. "I... have done everything in my power to put those behind the massacre behind bars... Now I need your help... But you need to stand down... This isn't going to go anywhere," Naruto says to his captured friend. "I told you to shut up!" Sasuke snarls. The defeated look on Sasuke's face was something both the Raikage and Naruto would remember forever. The Raikage had a look of superiority even if he was just standing on the sidelines in the fight. And Naruto... Naruto hated seeing his friend like this. A familiar swirling suddenly dragged Sasuke into itself. "Fuck! We need to hurry back to the conference room! Someone more troublesome has invaded!" Naruto says to his counterpart from Kumogakure. They both run as fast as they can. All those fighting with their Kages soon run after their kage. The rest of Sasuke's companions were stuck in their respective holdings.

As they enter, a swirl begins to rip the space apart, and the man that Naruto fought alongside Konan and Nagato appears on the railings. "Yo," He says casually to the assembled Gokage. "Where is Sasuke!?" Naruto and the Raikage scream out in tandem, though for different reasons and tones. "He is safe for when I need him later..." The masked man says with the same casual tone. Naruto took out a hirashin kunai. "No need to fight kyuubi. I'm not here for you this time..." He waves him off. "Like I would believe you. I would rather make you retreat like last time," Naruto says with a cocky smile. "Calm yourself, Hokage-dono. Let the man speak. You have clearly fought this man before, so there is no risk in letting the man say a few words," Oonoki says to his less experienced colleague. "Little fence sitter Oonoki. You sure have grown old since the last time I saw you," The masked man says. "You have some nerve to call me little," Oonoki spits. "Really... I thought you of all people would recognise me..." The masked man says. "How would I? You are lying if you say that I am younger than you. Let's hear your name then?" Oonoki demands. "Uchiha... Madara," the masked man answers slowly. A chill went down all the listeners except for Naruto. "That is... impossible..." Oonoki breathes out.

"What he said! I am nowhere near the strength of Hashirama-Jiji. And I took you out without much difficulty," Naruto snaps. "Ah yes... That old rival of mine... In our final battle, he took most of my strength. I am nothing but a shell of my former self," Madara says. "Then why are we even listening to you in the first place? And how does Sasuke fit into all of this?" Naruto asks. "Because I have the power of seven Bijuu under my command," Madara says. "Seven?! You already took Bee as well. Where is the Hachibi!?" The Raikage screams out and interrupts Madara's explanation. "Ah yes... Killer Bee... He is quite the Jinchūriki... He escaped our capture attempt, and we are looking for him as we speak," Madara says with sarcastic glee.

"He escaped! I am going Iron claw him when I see him again!" The Raikage screams out, and both of his bodyguards sigh deeply. It seems like they were used to Bee's antics. "Wait, why do you even want all the nine beasts? And why do you need Sasuke!?" Naruto asks suddenly. "There is a tablet that the Rikudō Sennin himself passed down to the Uchiha clan under neath Konoha. It can only be read with a dojutsu. The normal Sharingan the Mangekyo Sharingan and then the rinnegan... They all reveal more information after you develop your eye further. It details the story of how he became so strong. He was also a Jinchūriki... though he was not a Jinchūriki of the nine Bijuu," Madara starts. "Not one of the Bijuu?" Gaara interrupts. "No... Although I can see why you, of all people, would raise that point, Ichibi. He was for all of them at once, in a way. The combined chakra of all the Bijuu was called the Juubi," Madara says. "So you plan to unleash this beast on the world, for what end?!" the Mizukage exclaims.

"I'll become the Jinchūriki of the Juubi, and then I'll unleash the ultimate Genjutsu: Mugen Tsukuyomi!" He says with his arms out. "There will be no more war. No more death. No more defeat. All will be victors," He says with great conviction. "Sounds like you just want the world under your thumb. and real peace means nothing if it is not achieved in the real world," Gaara spits. "I came here and tried to use Sasuke to grab some of you as hostages. Now I'll just have to ask nicely anyway. Hand over the remaining Bijuu. Or it will be war," Madara lays down his ultimatum. "Fat chance. I promised Nagato that I would find the answer to peace. And I don't go back on my word!" Naruto shouts. "And I'll never give you Bee!" The Raikage screams. "So be it... I declare the Fourth Great Ninja War!" Madara says. He begins to swirl away. "The next time we meet, it will be on the battlefield," He says before swirling away. "Wait! What about Sasuke?!" Naruto screams out. "I guess I have one more stop before the real battle can begin..." Was the last thing Naruto heard before the man swirls away. Naruto jumps to where he had been. Nothing. He was too late. He couldn't even feel a lingering chakra.

"Now what?" Oonoki asks. Mifune, silently listening to all of this, steps forward. "It would seem all the elemental nations have been declared war on. This Mugen Tsukuyomi sounds threatening to all people, so the Land of Iron and our samurai will help you in this fight," Mifune says. "Will you all sit down? It seems like we still have much to discus," Mifune motions for the chairs. Naruto was the first to take his seat. He was impatient. He was even tapping his on the table in front of him. The rest of the Gokage sat down soon after.

"Uchiha Madara has declared war on all of the hidden villages. The Land of Iron has also guaranteed its military strength to fight this threat. Therefore, I recommend that we form an official alliance and form a chain of command," Mifune says. He was stepping away from his role as mediator and into an equal member of the summit. "I agree. This is not some enemy we can fight on our own," Gaara says. "Seven bijuu..." Naruto muses. "What are we to do with the remaining two? Surely, it would benefit us to have them fighting on the front lines. But it could also mean handing the enemy his prize on a silver plater..." Mei says. "We should hide them away. The potential loses they would bring if they are lost is not worth the risk or the potential they would bring as worriors," The Raikage says sternly. Naruto adopts a deep scowl. "Don't talk about me like I am not sitting right here! Bee and I have a right to chose for ourself if we will lay down our life for our villages. I also I am one of two people on our side that can tame a bijuu! I can help this war more than any of you can. So don't you dare put me on the sidelines," Naruto says, levelling a fierce glare at all the Kage assembled.

"Your selfishness could cost the entire world it's freedom! Don't be a brat and listen to your superiors," The Raikage challenges Naruto's glare with one of his own. "As long as I sit on this table I am just as much a Kage as you are. I do not take orders from you," Naruto says. "Most of us Jinchūriki do not have much choice in our lives... I will not let you make this choice from us either!" Naruto says as he slams his hand down on the table. "If the boy wants to go to war so badly... I say we let him... His passion would be a great moral boast to all our troops," Oonoki says. "I am still sitting here..." Naruto says with a glare. "Right... My apologises Hokage-dono... I say we let the Jinchūriki deside for themselves. Naruto-dono and Bee-san should have as much say in their own futures as any other Shinobi..." Oonoki says.

"Right but Hokage-dono. I do agree with Raikage-dono in principal if not in tone," The Mizukage says while giving the Raikage a side glare. The Raikage scoffs and looks away. "I know... I'll just deploy to stop any incoming bijuu... and if Madara himself enters the battlefield..." Naruto says with a complicated expression on his face. "Surprising maturity for someone your age. Now then... Who should lead this army?" Oonoki asks his colleagues. "I recommend Raikage-dono to be the supreme leader of the alliance. He may be ruled by his emotions he seems to have calmed down since he found out his brother was safe," Mifune answers. "Any objections?" Mifune asks. "If he stays away from Sasuke and let Konoha deal with its own problems. I see no problem with that suggestion," Naruto says. "I agree. The time for petty disagreements are over," Mei says. "Very well," Onoki says. "Seems like you won over the others," Gaara says finally. "Good then the meetings is over. Had back home and convince your daimyo that this is necessary. We will decide of any more practical setup of the army after the go-ahead has been confirmed," Mifune says as he stands up. "Right... Let's keep in contact," Naruto says. "We need to find Bee-sama," Shi says to his Kage. "Right!" He answers. They all left

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 21 6
This what if is about what would happen if naruto leaves the village during the chunin exams arc. narutoXhinata may add more females naruto is not g...
159K 2.9K 57
"I have found you to be worthy of being my successor." Naruto Uzumaki was a boy who was snubbed and looked down upon for his entire life. For him to...
22.2K 346 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
635K 14.5K 48
Life is hard for the little Uzumaki. Abused, tortured, and treated like a monster. Naruto constantly walks the streets alone while receiving glares f...