Demon Slayer kimetsu no Yaiba...

By TrollipopLollipop

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic... More

Character Inderduction
Prologue:The Start
The End of One life, The Start New
Training, New Master
Final Selection
Lower Moon 2 Life or Death
Butterfly Mansion
Meeting the Master, Hashira??
New Home, New People
Second Mission, The Bloody House
Meeting My Kids, Danger Mountain
Readers Update

1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble

36 0 0
By TrollipopLollipop

Scene 10

Master house

"He......hey.......Hheyyy... Wake.. up... DAMN YOU WAKE UP" a white head male yelled in Tanjiro face. "Hu..hu" Tanjiro looked up confused ' Nezuko and Hecate, where's Inosuke and Zenitsu'.

Tanjiro sat up quickly "Nezuko we're Nezuko". Slam his face meet the ground "Shut up you don't have a right to speak traitor". The white head spoke again. "Who..who are you". Tanjiro shutter quietly.

"We are the 9 Hashira I am Tengen Uzui the Sound Hashira I am flamboyant, next to me is Kyojuro Rengoku the Flame Hashira, this is Shinobu Kocho the Insect Hashira, next to her is Mitsuri Kanroji the Love Hashira, Obanai Iguro the Serpent Hashira, Muichiro Tokito the Mist Hashira, Giyu Tomioka the Water Hashira, sanemi shinazugawa the Wind Hashira and finally Gyomei Himejima the Stone Hashira". As he had finished point out everyone.

"That's..ss no..tt true there on..e more Hashira and that's Hecate the Blood Hashira". Mitsuri whisper a blush on her cheeks. Rengoku felt his body warm up hearing his name as Rengoku thought about Hecate beauty.

"We're is mother, Where's Nezuko and Inosuke and Zenitsu". Tanjiro yelled out. Slam the box containing Nezuko had a Nariachi blade pointed at it, Sanemi stood before pissed that this boy. "Shut up why were you protecting this scum it's a demon, it deserves death" Sanemi scream.

As he raise his blade to slice into the box Bammm Sanemi gut was kicked as he flow into a tree crash. Everyone head shoot to the perpetrator shocked it was Hecate his face held angry as he stared down Sanemi who looked up. "What the fuck do you think your doing Sanemi attack my Children," Hecate shouted. "Wh..what your children" Sanemi shutter out his chest hurt from that kick it was powerful.

"Master is entering please welcome him" the twin spoke as they opened the door, out walked Master Kagaya Ubuyashiki stood with is wife. Everyone dropped to there knees and Sanemi smashed Tanjiro head into the ground "Good evening master it so nice to see you are well"Sanemi spoke softly and gently. 'What this isn't too he hot head man he was he like a entire different person' Tanjiro thought as he saw everything kneeling even mom.

"Thank you Sanemi, now please release Tanjiro. I gave permission to travel with the demon Nezuko" Master spoke softly as it shocked everyone to the core as Sanemi grow pissed once again. "Master please tell me this a joke one was enough". Slam Sanemi head was smashed by Tanjiro head, Tanjiro shouted "Don't talk about mom like that".

"Hee hee haha haha" Mitsuri giggled out accidently laughing at Sanemi quickly covering her mouth she looked away from Sanemi death glare. "Tanjiro who is you mother" Shinobu asked with a smile. Everyone turned to him as he blushed he whispered "He... Hecate is mom" as his face turn even brighter. Everyone "Huh?".

"Hahag hahah haha I totally see Hecate being a Mother it very flamboyant" as Tengen laughed. Everyone nodded as Muichiro looked at Hecate 'Humm... a mother huh? He was war..m and I do feel hom..e' Muichiro nodded as he walked twords Hecate he held out his arm up to Hecate.

Hecate felt movement and look down see Muich wanting to pick him up he blushed at the cute face.

Who was Hecate to denie him so Hecate reach down and picked him up 'Awe he's just to... To cute' as Hecate rubbed his face against Muichiro face. The other sweat dropped as they see a mother holder her son. Cough mother Cough "Huh" Hecate looked up see everyone stare at him he blushed.

"Enough of this why would you allow another demon in the core She will hurt someone I seen it allow me to show you" Sanemi sliced into his arm and shouted "Here demon come have dinner COME ON" Sanemi slammed his blade into the box as Nezuko cried out in pain.

"Nezuko" Tanjiro and Hecate yelled as Obanai sat on top of Tanjiro holding him down, "Shut up brat Sanemi it in the sun the demon won't come out". Rengoku and Muichiro were hold Hecate from kicking Sanemi ass Sanemi looked at master "I apologize in advance master" Sanemi picked up the box and jump throwing it in the shade of master home he shouted again, "come on demon, come get dinner".

The box shook as it open Nezuko stood before all but she was not drooling like demons do when they starved no she was pissed at how they were treating her mom and brother. She jumped out of her box and walked twords Sanemi and kicked him Bam straight into the balls, "Ahh" A Sanemi whimper in pain as everyone guy covered there crouch.

Nezuko took out the bamboo "Bad sir very bad how dare you hurt mom and brother, your blood is discussing now leave me alone". Sniff sniff everyone turned to see Hecate with tears in his eye "My baby all grown up good girl". Hecate walked in the shade as Nezuko tackled him "Mom" Nezuko smile.

"Now we all see Nezuko will not attack a human, please release Tanjiro Obanai" Master spook. Obanai got up pissed that the demon passed the test as he grumpbled to his tree. Tanjiro sat up and quickly broke the rope around his hands "Nezuko, mom thank goodness your both okay , I was so worried we're going to die" as Tanjiro sob. As Hecate held both of his children he let out a relief breath.

"Wait where's Zenitsu and Inosuke are they okay" Hecate looked at the Hashira Infront of him for information. "Oh you mean the blonde boy and the one with the boar head" Shinobu spook. Hecate nodded, "There find there at the Butterfly Mansion recovering from there wounds they were worried about you guys too" She smile at them.

"Shinobu please take in Tanjiro and his friends for rehabilitation training, but Hecate your kids can sleep at you mansion if you wish" Master smile twords Hecate who still had Tanjiro Nezuko and some how Muchiro now on Hecate. Nezuko was in kid form in his lap and Tanjiro cuddle into the side and Muchiro was on his back.

Hecate smile lightly and looked up "Thank you Master come on kids let's go find your brothers" all three kids look at each other and nodded Hecate grabbed his haori and raped Nezuko in it to keep her from burn from the sun. Walking with the Kakushi as they showed the way to Butterfly Mansion.

(Disappear from group will catch up with them in a sec, let's see what the Hashira and master are talking now hee hee.)

"Master why... First with Hecate now with the demon girl this is wrong it goes against everything what is so special about Hecate and Nezuko" Sanemi cried out in frustrated,

Rengoku looked to the side as he thought about Hecate he was brave and faced more then anyone could imagine he was forced to watch his family killed and devored Infront of him he was then bitten and feed off by that Bastard, he was then forced to eat his sister's flesh, to add he was insult and turned into a half Demon. But he didn't give up he train as a demon slayer he never ate a human.

Now Nezuko she was at home when Muzan massacred Tanjiro family she was some how turned into a demon and resased the temptation of blood and flesh, she sleeps to heal but yet is strong also. She also regained the ability to talk because of Hecate he is something' Rengoku looked back as he notice he space out 'Ops hope no one saw that. He looked around.

"Hecate and Nezuko are different to they have not ate a human they both have strong powers and most importantly Muzan fears them the most. We have never been to his close Sanemi Hecate managed to kill two moon and has killed more demon then most have", Master smile as he took a big breath in looking out to the sky.

"Sanemi for the first time in years I feel more hope for the future that we can stop Muzan you just have to trust me my children, I believe in Hecate and Tanjiro that they can kill Muzan", Master spook confident in every word he spoke.

Sanemi looked at master face checking for any lies and he took a breath in a forcefully spoke "Fi..fine". As he looked away from the group.

"I agree with you Master" Rengoku spoke out "He is strong and brave from what I seen it family first so I will also believe in him". "Me.. me too Master" Mitsuri spoke softly a blush on her cheeks. "I flamboyantly agree master" Uzai said. "Very well master" Both Shinobu and Giyu both spoke at the same time now glaring at each other. Gyomei smashed his hands together "Yes master I shall add them to the prys". "Yes master" Obanai grinded out pissed.

"Thank you my children you are dismissed but Rengoku can I please talk to you for a minute" Master asked. Rengoku eye widen but spoke "Yes master". As everyone left it was just the two. "Rengoku I'm worried about Hecate I would like you to lend a hand maybe have him open up to you" master ask pleading.

Rengoku felt warmth again as he spoke quickly " I would be my honey master anything else". Master shook his head "No that will be all my child thank you you may leave". Rengoku bowed as walked off.

Butterfly Mansion

"NOOO GET IT AWAY" Zenitsu shouted as he didn't want to take the nasty medicine. "Shut up this is a hospital not outside and you have to it the only way to get better" Aoi spoke harshly.

"No I don't want to" Zenitsu yelled shoving her down. Wosh Aoi was caught by Hecate who looked upset. "Zenitsu we do not shove people or yell I don't know what gotten into you but take your medicine right now or your grounded" Zenitsu gulped seeing his mother he quickly grabbed the medicine and shot it down "yuck".

Hecate smile and rubbed Zenitsu head "Thank you I'm just worried about you, you have to take your medicine so you can get better or I'll stay worried". Zenitsu grow upset hear he cause his mother to be upset. He shoved his head into Hecate chest and whisper "So..sorry mom". Hecate smiled and hugged him "shh him it okay I'm just glade your okay"

"Inosuke where's Inosuke" Hecate looked around for his other baby seeing him in a different bed he walked over. His neck bandage. Hecate clutched his hands angry he didn't arrive fast enough. Inosuke looked up Sense his mom in distress he grabbed his hand. Hecate looked down and smile.

"I glade your okay I was scared to leave you there but I hade to help your brother are you okay". Hecate whisper. Inosuke nodded because he couldn't talk but glade he was there he felt warm. Inosuke fell asleep.

As Hecate looked up see was all of his kids in bed sleep as Nezuko was laying with Tanjiro Hecate walked to the window and closed the blinds. Walking to a empty bed Hecate lad in it with Muichiro (who yes has been there this whole time). As he closed his eye he felt movement. Open one eye he see Nezuko in child form on his chest cuddleing with Muichiro soon Tanjiro slipped into the side grabbing a arm he fell asleep.

As Hecate closed his eye a few sec pass and he hears foot steps, open his eye he see Zenitsu slip in next to Tanjiro, as Tanjiro flipped Zenitsu so he was in the middle of Hecate and him, Hecate smile grow bigger and he waited. Finally he hears one more set of foot steps Inosuke head pop up his boar in his arms, Hecate opens his arm and Inosuke slips in, now with all his children in his arms he falls asleep. Not know eyes were on him and then children.

As everyone behind the door smile at the family they close the door for them to rest all please to see Hecate happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yayyy new chapter post, I'll be working on the next very soon hope y'all enjoyed. Next subject I'll bring up is couples. Who's y'all favorite ships, leave a comment. TrollipopLollipop out till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 269 32
โNothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn into poetry. All the blood was never once beautiful, it was just red.โž A story of a half breed, h...
116K 5.1K 27
โ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...
200K 6.2K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
119K 2.5K 25
Y/N. He is a boy whose life was changed when demons attacked. Seeing the death of his family filled him with sadness. And Rage. That day he decided...