Demon Slayer kimetsu no Yaiba...

Par TrollipopLollipop

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic... Plus

Character Inderduction
Prologue:The Start
The End of One life, The Start New
Training, New Master
Final Selection
Lower Moon 2 Life or Death
Butterfly Mansion
Meeting the Master, Hashira??
New Home, New People
Meeting My Kids, Danger Mountain
1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble
Readers Update

Second Mission, The Bloody House

31 0 0
Par TrollipopLollipop

Scene 8

As the morning sun peaked through the sky Hecate awake from his slumber, Humm Hecate looked down only to see Muichiro sleeping next to him again though he didn't really mind. It caused a smile to light up on Hecate face.

Making Breakfast Hecate made fried rice with a omelette on top of it.

He called out for Kenpachi and Muichiro to eat breakfast, as Muichiro walked out he rubbed his eyes in a cute manner. Smile Hecate gave each a plate  full of food with a "Itadakimasu" Hecate begins to eat.

After a peaceful breakfast Hecate kasugai Crows flows in, "caw caw Mission head north to village Ashok, disappear to those who enter a house" Bloody spoke. Hecate stood up and stretch out his muscles.

Nodding he heads to his room changing into his uniform and now addition his red and black haori, marking him as a Hashira.

It had Spider Lily's both pure white and blood red, Hecate grabbed his sword he was ready. Walking out the door he waves good bye, leaving Hecate started running jumping throw tree to get there faster it would take two day for him to get there.

Time skip because I'm Lazy (Sorry)

As Hecate approach the town he heard whispers He.....Heca.........Hecateeee come t...o meeee.... Come...... Hecate griped his head in pain a feeling of a rock being slammed into his head.

"Ahhh what the hell is this, why is it bothering me so much. I don't got a good feeling about this". Hecate spoke. Walking light he treads carefully down the street as he see a house the feeling comes over him once again.

He... Hecate you....you mu...st com..e to meeee, you mustttt un.... Loc...k yourrrr po...wer. Hecate struggle to stand as the pain racked throw his head again.

Walking up the door Hecate pushes the door open as it gave a creeekkk he saw a long hallway as it was pitch black, the color red flashed before his eye before it disappeared. It was all the way down the darkness hovering around Hecate.

Taking a galp he continues walking, heeee..
..cat...e comeeeee..... Co...me to meeee. The red appeared in from of him a orb of some sort.

As Hecate went to reach it moved as if showing him the way, feeling the need to follow he allowed the orb to guide him. Enter Hecate eye shoot open in front of him was nothing he ever seen before, it felt like his will melted as Hecate dropped to his knees.

It eye on it body sapped open as if it was staring into Hecate soul, He...cat...ee y...ou ar...e there.... Ch...osin...gg o..ne, yo...uu must...t cho...see eth..er t...o ex...cep..ttt the...is po...wer to protect or it will devore you whole. one by one the eyes shot open staring at Hecate.

Hecate looked spooked 'what to chose to except the power to protect or lose the will to the power and get devored, what is he talking about'. Hecate looked at the thing Infront of him. 'protect who, why suddenly flashes appear of kids he didn't know, faces that are fuzzy but yet he got connected for some reason.

Hecate looked up and spoke "I chose to protect to accept everything that comes with this". The red humanoid being smirked with sharp teeth suddenly appeared.

Goo...ddd chossse.... Haha hahaha haha.
Splash "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Hecate screech out in pain as the demon appeared face to face it hand intered Hecate chest feeling like his body was being melted from hell's fire from the inside and out.

the demons teeth sunk into his neck riping into the flesh blood being poured into Hecate felt power rush though him.

It felt as Spicks entered his body as the pain was too much Hecate knocked out. The demon smiled and spoke y...ouuu do..nttt kn...ow yettt b...but on...e day y..ou will Hec...ate. then it vanished.

When Hecate opened his eyes he was laying on the ground, when he stood he saw the house and the village gone as if it never existed in the first place. Hecate looked at his hand clutch it he felt different some how more powerful then before.

Caw caw Hecate I have been looking for you, you must go to Mount Natagumo humans and demon slayer missing must help them lower moon demon spotted. Bloody called out to his master. Hecate looked up he holds out him arm as Bloody lands on it, He pets his head and nods.

Time skip

After waking for three hours Hecate hears yelling looking up Hecate see three werid boys.

The boy with a boar head on his head was chasing a yellow haired boy shouting loudly the blond was crying and had snot coming out of his nose and a red haired boy who sweet dropped trying to stop the chaos, on his back was a brown wooden box from the smell Hecate instantly know it was a demon.

Hecate turned his head and spoke "Hello". The three boys froze surprised someone was behind them they turned slowly seeing a man with red hair he had two red markings on his face and a sword on his back. They say a haori that had spider lily's on it.

The three boy breath intakes as they see the Blood Hashira status on his shoulder. Hecate looked at them and got flashes of what happen earlier that day was this the boys that he need to protect.

What will happen next find out in the next Chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy TrollipopLollipop do you guys like that I put images in my book, please comment!! Thank you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

88.4K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
801 46 5
Demons. Their staple food are humans. They kill humans and feed on them. Their origin and first appearance are unknown. Their bodies carry immense st...
566K 17.2K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
36.8K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...