Demon Slayer kimetsu no Yaiba...

By TrollipopLollipop

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic... More

Character Inderduction
Prologue:The Start
The End of One life, The Start New
Training, New Master
Final Selection
Lower Moon 2 Life or Death
Meeting the Master, Hashira??
New Home, New People
Second Mission, The Bloody House
Meeting My Kids, Danger Mountain
1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble
Readers Update

Butterfly Mansion

45 1 0
By TrollipopLollipop

Scene 6

Morn ☀️

'Huh'..... Slowly Hecate eye open see the sun shine through the window, Hecate snaps up but cries in pain from his side finding himself on a white bed, it smelled of medicine and clean chemicals he realized he was in a hospital room.

Hecate grunts 'Were the hell am I now, damnit I can't believe I passed out'. Hecate scalded himself, Suddenly a female spoke "Good your awake gave us quite a scare you injuries were quite bad".

Looking up he sees a women in pink and white coat with a butterfly clip in her hair.
"My name is Shinobu kocho I'm the Insect Piller, you were brought here by Rengoku the Flame Hashira he found you after the battle with lower moon 2 you were badly wounded and barley conscious".

Hecate Humm in response" I see I'll have to thank him, how long here I been here for and when can I leave". Hecate asked. Shinobu looked surprised" Goodness you were out for about a week, your quite eager to fight again in your state, it will take time to heal,so rest".

Hecate grunted angrily disagreeing with the women and stood up once again surprising Shinobu" What are you doing get back in be you'll open your wounds...." she was cut off when Hecate riped off the bandages around him.

Looking at his body Hecate controls his breath as it began to heal. Shinobu eye widen at that. 'What is this man he's  he can't be normal how can he stand after the battle the wounds on him should have token weeks to heal yet he was able to stand and do it himself in a matter of seconds master must know of this' Shinobu thought.

"Are you done staring" Hecate spoke a blush acrossed Shinobu face. Hecate began to grab his clothes as he began to undress Shinobu stood shocked as the muscles of Hecate bulged as he removed his shirt. "Ahhhh don't just change Infront of me" Shinobu shouted running out of the room slamming the door. Hecate looked confused wondering what her problem was.

After he was dressed Hecate left the room see a hallway he began walking down it passing room after room he looks out the window. Opening it he jumps out the window finally out of the house he stretches his ache body. Looks like he need to train hard to get back in shape. Clash..... Clash the sounds of blades hitting each other coat his attention.

Arriving he see training grounds open. Hecate smirked oh yes this place is perfect to get back in shape from.

A empty space for Hecate to train in he starts by 1,000 swings of his sword......one..... Two...three.
What Hecate didn't realize was he was being watched by nine Pillers.

As Hecate finished his sword swings he began to run around the field 1,000 time with a tree on his back and yes I mean a really tree.

(Image Hecate holding the tree instead)

Carrying it was easy for Hecate. As he did sit-up, squints, pull ups and more he strengthen his body.

"How is that possible he shouldn't even be able to do that right Shinobu Chan" Mitsuri the Love Hashira spoke. Shinobu could only nod her head. The Snake Hashira Obanai spoke next " He powerful that's for sure, how can he be this strong the Demon Slayer Final Selection was only two weeks ago there's no way he could become this powerful in such a short time".

"Who care if he's powerful, I just want to fight him" Sanemi Shinazugawa said. " Humm" Rengoku looked at the man he brought back from the village he was curious about him, 'how was he able to fight off a lower moon and that red image I saw I couldn't see it close enough, what was it'.

Gyomei prayed for the boys soul feeling sorry that he had gone through so much.
Giyuu and Muichiro both took a glace at each other.  "I wish to know the same that boy is very flamboyant". Uzui spoke

"You know if you want to get to know me all you got to do is ask" a voice spoke behind all of the Hashira as the turn they see a shirtless Hecate his blade being held over his shoulder as he started at the Hashira who have been watching him, 'How he get behind use without us know' the Hashira thought.

Hecate smirked looking at there surprised faces. He let out a chuckle "Good evening It nice to meet you I'm Hecate Takumi it a honer to meet the Hashira of the Demon Slayer Core".  The Hashira blinked as a blush spread across there face.

"Wow he is flamboyant it nice to meet you I'm Uzui the Sound Hashira and God of festival". Uzui griped Hecate hand shaking it. Hecate nod back.
Uzui spoke again "This is Gyomei the Stone Pillar, Giyu the Water Piller, Sanemi the Wind Piller, Muichiro the Mist Piller, Mitsuri the Love Piller, Obanai the Snake Piller as you know Shinobu the Insect Piller and lastly Rengoku the Flame Piller".

Hecate close his eyes and smiled as he looked at each piller he stop at yellow and red remember that what he saw Hecate turned twords Rengoku"Thank you for saving me and bring me back here, I would of died if you didn't find me, I own you my life" Rengoku looked surprised a blush over took his face as he looked at the cute male Infront of him but spoke"Your welcome I was worried you wouldn't make it glade to see I was wrong and please you don't have to own me anything glade I could help " Rengoku spoke with a red blush grow bigger as Hecate smirked"It nice to meet you all how can I help you"?

Giyu spoke surprising everyone "Master has requested your presents please follow me" as Giyu turned around and started walking away.

Hecate shrugged his shoulders follow the Water Piller, the other followed behind Hecate eye him, after all the boy managed to impress them after all, wondering what this boys story is.

Arriving he see a beautiful man standing by a tree a scar on is left eye. He also stood with a women and the twin children he say at Final Selection, a gentle smile on his face, for some reason Hecate felt warm and safe around this man. 'Who is he' Hecate thought.

Hecate took a breath ready for what was about to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys bored so I continue to write hope you all enjoy TrollipopLollipop out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 51 20
**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined Demon Slayer whose journey is about to tak...
88.4K 2.3K 51
Chapter 1: The truth that Muzan knows that Tanjiro doesn't know. Upon finding out the truth, Tanjiro decides to turn and attack The Demon Slayers. Me...
124K 1.6K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚Welcome!˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ welcome to my yandere demon slayer one shots book. here is a range of characters at...
704 16 10
A man runs into you as your walking, you find him again a year later but as a demon. You two have been friends for a year now ever since. You get a n...