Demon Slayer kimetsu no Yaiba...

By TrollipopLollipop

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic... More

Character Inderduction
Prologue:The Start
Training, New Master
Final Selection
Lower Moon 2 Life or Death
Butterfly Mansion
Meeting the Master, Hashira??
New Home, New People
Second Mission, The Bloody House
Meeting My Kids, Danger Mountain
1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble
Readers Update

The End of One life, The Start New

77 1 0
By TrollipopLollipop

Sence 2

Metallic blood and rotten body's, that was the only thing he could smell when Hecate awake. Eye slowly opened sun light shine through the broken door the sun slowly rising from the peak as if it didn't want to begin.

'what happened' Hecate thought as hes eyes shot open 'Nooo it can't be true please God let it not be true', look up and around he saw the decapitated body of his family the dry blood stained the floor and wall.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a scream of bloody horror. Feeling pain in his head, he rushes to a mirror he saw his reflection in the broken glass, to fangs had grown in his mouth and two red scars appear on each cheek.

Hecate claws at his face as he rushes away from the broken mirror, looking at his reflection one more time he screams

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" sliding down to his knee Hecate sobs in pain from his family and now his demon reflection 'W.... Why did this happen what did we do to deserve this, he kept me alive why... why' Hecate thought in the angst.

A men standing tall with scars across his body with a Nirachi Bland on his side, this man was Kenpachi a retired the First Blood Hashira know to man. 'Humm the smell of blood and death' looking off at the direction.

Dashing at a fast pace the man went full speed. Kenpachi smell a demon precedence of two demon but one was fade more sinister confused he stilled smelling the air one more time eyes widen, "No it can't be this sent it Muzan, he ran and appeared Infront of a house it sight to be hold".

A once peaceful sight that held laughter and love was taking over by a dark presence, as Kenpachi approach the house the door he see it's demolished nothing but splitters now.

He looks up hearing a cry see a boy hold his head, sobbing covered in his families blood surprised the demon didn't sense him noticing that he just turn, Kenpachi pissed clenched his fist he didn't make it in time, "Hey quite crying already, it not going to bring the back",

In shock Hecate was startled looking at the  new person in the room he had scars cover his body from head to toe his chest showed with pride. Hecate back away against the wall putting his hands up in defense and afraid.

Kenpachi thoughts ran through his head surprised 'hmm' he's different he is indeed a  demon, I can see smell his scent,  but he's doesn't feel the need to feed, I have seen new born demon attack for flesh as soon as they awake no matter if it mother, brother or child, but he hasn't  devored the body's of his family".

Does he not crave for human flesh and blood Muzan how... How was this boy able to resist your blood, 'I'll make him my student just to piss you off'. Kenpachi smirked yes this plan will work, Smirking eviley at Hecate.

Hecate swallow the lump on his throat still against the wall a shiver went down his spin having a bad feeling about this man "Who are you, what do you want how was that man who attacked my family".

The man suddenly had a smirk on his face "Haha I'm Kenpachi and I'm a Hashira for the Demon Slayer Corp do you understand what happened here if you haven't you and your family were attacked by Muzan Kibutsuji.

" Hecate spoke "What... WHAT THE HEEL DO YOU MEAN WHY WERE WE ATTACKED THAT BASTARD KILLED THEM HE KILLED MY FAMILY" Hecate cried out in sadness.

Bang a bump on his head appeared the man's fist shakes in annoys and anger pissed "Weak, you are pathetic and weak you show sadness to yet you should use it as fuel of anger, anger to get revenge for your family, your father would be pissed at you for giving up and crying about there deaths unless they were in vane". as the man bent down to pick up the body of his sister.

"Hey wait" Hecate shouted but Kenpachi didn't look back. Pissed he clutched his shaking and thought about what the man had said. 'No he's right I am giving up but I'll continue to live and avenge you guys. Then I'll come home wait for me my family i sware you will hella peace'. Hecate look up as a single tear fell from his eye.

Walking out of the house Kenpachi looked at the poor girls body 'That bastard tore them apart this poor family damn you Muzan.  I have made my decision I'll train him, I'll train harder then I ever did he will surpass me I'll make sure of it's.'

Hecate took a breath and lifted his brother caring him to the door to follow the man, suddenly the man yelled "NOOO you idiot your a demon you'll burn". "Huh"? Hecate steps into the sun but did not burn to ashes.

Eyes widen as Kenpachi gaped at him. 'Shit if Muzan fines out he can walk in the sun he'll come after him I'll have to send a message to the master this boy might be the key to win the war'.

Kenpachi eye widen know he'll be endangered for being able walk in the sun. Muzan will stop at nothing to get Hecate now because he's done the one thing Muzan wanted from the start to beat the  sun.

Walking to the back he see four graves ready for his family to lay to rest. Lightly putting his brother to be at peace he whispers "I'm sorry I couldn't protect any of you; I'm sorry but don't worry I'm going to train hard to become a demon slayer, and then I will hunt down that man who did this I won't rest till he dead" those words he spoke will seal his future and the death of Muzan Kibutsuji.

As his family was put to rest he prays they end up in heaven to be reborn in there next life, standing tall Hecate spoke "I'm ready, I want to train hard Kenpachi, no I will train hard till I'm coughing blood, till every bone in my body breaks, I will defeat any demons they cross my path".

Kenpachi looked at Hecate nodding with a understand look and smirked, "It seem your ready, good now we can start your train come we're  leave to my home in the mountains".

Starting to walk down the road Kenpachi spoke once again "There I will train you in a secret art, hahahah I'll train you till you wish for death boy, let's go".

Hecate took on last look, clutching his fist, he will kill the man who destroyed his family and he won't stop till he's dead no one will be able to stop him.

Time skip

Hecate eyes widen in surprise as the view of we're his master home resided. "Welcome to your home for the next year I will train you the Breath of Blood, but be worned Blood Breath is dangerous boy if you can not control the blood lust it will consume you; if that happens I will have no chose but to kill you were you stand"

his cold words hit Hecate hard as he galps he suddenly remember words his father use to say.

"Son at time when we feel the weakest, we must remember our courage to stand up and fight again remember in everyone there is a spark in our eyes that is our resolve" Daich said.

Hecate had a shadow across his face, snap he shot his eye to Kenpachi "I'm ready" we're the only words spoken but when Kenpachi looked at his student he smirk his eyes held the spark to fight. "Good let's us begin". he raised his sword into the air ready for fight.

Hecate broken world turned white as three doors appear one open and turned red the start of a new chapter, walking through he was ready to begin his new start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it TrollipopLollipop I hope y'all liked this chapter expect more to come soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 20
**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined Demon Slayer whose journey is about to tak...
119K 2.5K 25
Y/N. He is a boy whose life was changed when demons attacked. Seeing the death of his family filled him with sadness. And Rage. That day he decided...
9K 332 16
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
2.4K 54 15
A story relies on its beginning for the plot to go its course. So what happens if you change the start of the story, its structure. The story must ch...