FOREVER YOURS

Por Pokefangirl13

Our hero Ash just completed his Alola journey. His mom suggested him to attend the Galar high for higher edu... Más

CAST
Chapter 1: The Crush
Chapter 2: Reunion
Chapter 3: The Ultimate battles
Chapter 4: A Date!?
Chapter 5: The Group Project
Chapter 6: Caught one!
Chapter 7: The Presentation
Chapter 8: The Beach
Chapter 9: Friendly Battles
Chapter 10: This feeling I feel is......
Chapter 11: The Amour Night
Chapter 12: Performing for you!
Chapter 13: Girl's Night out!
Chapter 14: Ash and Miette's Date! (Spoiler alert!: Gone wrong)
Chapter 15: The New Friends!
Chapter 16: Battles and Love
Chapter 17: None other than Ikarishipping!
Chapter 18: Be My Valentine
Chapter 19: I will never leave your side.
Chapter 20: The Grand Pokemon Tournament!
Chapter 21: Battling, and More Battling! (Ash vs Barry)
Chapter 22: Round Two (Ash vs Brock)
Chapter 23: Round Three (Ash vs Paul)
Author's note
Chapter 24: Tag Battles (Ash, Gary vs Alain, Iris)
Chapter 25: Round Five: Double Battles! (Ash vs Calem)
Chapter 26: Rival
Chapter 27: Alola Everyone!
Chapter 28: Day 1 in Alola: Meeting Everyone Once again!!
Chapter 29: Day 2 in Alola: Flaming hot battles! (Ash vs Kiawe) (May vs Lana)
Chapter 30: Day 3 in Alola: Ultra Guardians on A False Duty!
Chapter 32: Day 4 in Alola: Catching Mincinno Neatly!
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Day 5 in Alola: An Alolan Festival! (Ash and Serena's Second Date!)
Chapter 34: Day 6 in Alola: Going Mantine-Surfing!
Chapter 35: Day 7 in Alola: Bye Bye Alola!
Chapter 36: The Mean Trainer, Hadeon
Chapter 37: World Coronation Tournament
Pokemon Special Edition 1
Chapter 38: Meeting Sonia!
Chapter 39: A Dynamaxing Battle!
Chapter 40: Battling all the way!
Chapter 41: The Blue Burnt Ribbon
Chapter 42: Under The Darkness
Chapter 43: Fashion Fashionista!
Pokemon Special Edition 2
Chapter 45: Because I love you!
Chapter 46: Finding the lost eggs!
Chapter 47: Dancing with Fire!
Chapter 48: Ready for Revenge
Chapter 49: Under the Darkness: Who's that?
Chapter 50: Under the darkness: Flash of Team Flare!
Chapter 51: Under the Darkness: Mess
Chapter 52: Under the darkness: Reveal of the Flare!

Chapter 44: Seeking Serena for Cheering!

368 9 10
Por Pokefangirl13

Ash's current rank: 9671th (Normal Class.)

Serena's keys: 1

(Ash and his Pokemon were now in a training session. Serena and her Pokemon were too side bye side practicing their performance on the battlefield.)

Serena: Braixen, Use flamethrower and Minccino, use Scratch!

(Serena ordered her two loyal Pokemon. Braixen immediately spitted out a fire tornado and Minccino leaping  up and scratching them causing the fire to split into several pieces. Ash on other hand, had Greninja and Pikachu on a friendly sparr.)

Ash: Go on! You two are doing great!

Hadeon: Much like worst.

Serena: Hey!

Hadeon:  I am sorry, I am not speaking to you, blondie.

(Ash grit his teeth while Pikachu just mildly growled. Greninja stood in his signature pose. Hadeon with his Sobble sitting on his shoulder.)

Hadeon: Skitty got your tongue, eh?

Ash: Hey! You don't talk to Serena like that and my Pokemon always give their best!

Hadeon: Mhm, heard that you are currently participating in the World Coronation Series. What's your rank?

Ash: I am in Normal Class.

(Hadeon smirked. He then, takes out his phone and shows it to both.)

Hadeon: Great Class. You are never going to get in here.

Ash: You think so? I challenge you!

(Ash fiddled on his phone for a minute before his phone gave out a small beep.)

Hadeon: Challenge accepted.

(After few minutes, a green rotom drone came out of nowhere. Ash and Hadeon stand on the opposite sides on the battefield.)

Ash: Pikachu, I choose you!

(Pikachu stands in front of his trainer.)

Hadeon: Alright, Sobble, Gagnons! (Let's win! in French.)

Rotom Drone: This is a 1v1 battle between Hadeon of Postwik  town in Galar and Ash Ketchum of Pallet town in Kanto. May the battle begin!

Ash: Quick Attack, Pikachu!

(Pikachu moved in a zig zag order.)

Hadeon: Shoot water guns at Pikachu's feet, Sobble!

(Sobble obeyed and shot small water guns at the rat Pokemon's feet, while Pikachu tried to dodge them, one hits it at his back right paw, and slips. Pikachu falls and hits the ground.)

Hadeon: Hah! Loser! Sobble, Use Aqua Jet!

(Ash grunts.)

Ash: Pikachu, Use thunderbolt to counter it back!

(Pikachu shot a thunderbolt and a huge explosion was heard. It hit both of the Pokemon. Sobble was on the left side, panting while Pikachu on the right side, barely managing to stand up.)

Ash: Pikachu, You okay?

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

(Pikachu gets up, and stood on its two feet. Pikachu wanted to win this battle now, whatsoever. This ignited a fire in the mouse pokemon's eyes.)

Hadeon: Looks like, the loser team manages to stand up. But, in the end you are the ones going down.

Ash: We will see, Hadeon! Pikachu, get up and use Iron tail!

(Pikachu ran towards Sobble with his tail turning grey, it jumped up and smashed sobble's face. The impact caused the lizard Pokemon to roll back. It yelped out in pain.)

Hadeon: Hmm, great try! Sobble, are you alright?

Sobble: Sob!

Hadeon: Great! Now, use liquidation!

(Sobble whipped up a huge wave of water and shot at Pikachu which hit Pikachu really badly and caused the mouse pokemon to fly back and hit the wall.)

Ash: Pikachu!

(Ash ran towards Pikachu, and cradled him in his arms. Pikachu lifted his paw up, weakly assuring Ash that he was okay.)

Ash: You did well, Pikachu.

Hadeon: Hmmph, loser.

(Sobble jumped on his trainer's shoulder and Hadeon petted him, before leaving. Serena approaches Ash.)

Serena: We should take him to the Pokemon center, Ash.

(Ash did not say anything but nodded. He got up and after Serena returning her Pokemon, They left for the Pokemon center. Soon, they approach the Pokemon center and they ran up to Nurse Joy.)

Nurse Joy: Welcome to the Pokémon Center, where we will heal your Pokémon back to full health.

Ash: Just take my Pikachu and my Pokemon.

Nurse: Oh no! That Pikachu looks like it got hurt badly. Chansey, Bring the stretcher!

Chansey: Chan sey!

(Chansey comes with a stretcher, Ash places Pikachu, on the stretcher, staring at him with concern.  Chansey wheels the stretcher to the operation theatre. Nurse Joy soon follows her. Ash and Serena sit down on one of the chairs, waiting.)

*TimeSkip to an hour*

(Ash and Serena were still in the waiting room, waiting for the red light above the operation theatre to turn green, anxiously. Finally, the red light turns green with a ding. Ash and Serena get up with a relaxed sigh, and saw the Nurse Joy coming out. They approach the Nurse Joy.)

Ash: How's Pikachu?

Nurse Joy: He's alright now, he just needs a week's rest. So, no battling or doing any activity that will tire him out heavily.

Ash: Alright, Nurse Joy. Can we see him?

Nurse Joy: Yes, you can.

(Nurse Joy gets aside to let them pass. Ash and Serena, ran into the hospital room. As they pushed open the door, they saw Pikachu sleeping on the bed, with bandages wrapped around his head and waist. Ash rushed to the side of the bed and pulled the chair towards him. He sat down. His other Pokemon's pokeballs, rested on the night stand near the bed.)

Ash: Pikachu, How are you feeling now, buddy?

Pikachu: Pi..ikaa.

Ash: You can rest, now Pikachu.

(As Pikachu went back to sleep, Ash dropped his head.)

Ash: *mumbles under his breath* He's right, I am really a loser, I couldn't even save my own Pokemon.

Serena: Ash?

(Serena approaches Ash and places her hand on his shoulder.)

Serena: He will be alright in no time, Ash.

(Ash looks at Serena. She shot him a sympathetic look. Ash gives her a small smile before pushing back the chair and getting up.)

Ash: Will you be able to take care of Pikachu for a while?

Serena: Of course, but where are you going?

Ash: Just outside, I will be back soon.

(With that said, Ash leaves the room. Serena crashed on the chair beside Pikachu.)

*Ash's POV*

I was currently walking away from the school. I was heading into the forest where my Pokemon and I used to train on the weekends.

I am a loser, ain't I?

I let my Pokemon, that too my best buddy, get beaten hard by my opponent and I couldn't do anything.

I had let everyone down. My Pokemon, my friends, my family......and Serena....

I kicked a rock in anger.  I let out a sigh and continued to head deep in the forest.

*Ash's POV ends*

*Serena's POV*

It had been two hours and Ash still hadn't returned.  Dawn was trying to call me several times but I wasn't picking up.

I didn't want to worry her or anyone.

Then, suddenly Pikachu's ears twitched. Pikachu let out a yawn.  He opened his eyes and looked around.

Not seeing Ash around, he jumped up, anxious.

Serena: Pikachu, you are awake!

Pikachu calmed down and let out a huge smile seeing me.

Serena: Pikachu! You are awake! How are you feeling?

Pikachu: Pikaa pika. Pikachu Pika pi? (I am feeling okay. Where's Ash?

I couldn't understand what he had said but I knew 'Pikapi' meant Ash.

I think he's asking about Ash.

Serena: He's gone out, buddy.

Pikachu: Pikachuuuu pika pikapi! (Let's go now! Let's find Ash.)

Serena: But Nurse Joy said to rest! You can't be running around!

But then, Nurse Joy came in.

Nurse Joy: I see that you are awake! How are you feeling?

Pikachu: Pika Pika!

Nurse Joy: Great! Serena, Pikachu is alright to go but make sure he does not battle. That will tire him out.

Serena: Okay, Nurse Joy! Come on, Pikachu!

Pikachu jumps from the bed into my shoulder. I grab Ash's pokeballs and put them in my bag. I then, get out of the Pokemon center in a quest to find Ash.

I searched everywhere in the school. The gardens, classrooms, his dorm, cafeteria, hangout areas, battlefields. I searched everywhere.

Serena: Where could he be!?

I said as I crashed in a chair. Pikachu got off and sat down too.

Pikachu: Pikapi..........Pikachu..Pikaa! (Ash.....I think I know where he went!)

Serena: Where?

Pikachu: Pichupi! (Follow me!)

Pikachu ran ahead and I followed him to a forest. He gave a thumbs up and ran ahead. We continued to run deep into the forest. Finally, we came to an opening. 

As we walked ahead, we saw a person wearing a blue sleeveless jacket, sitting on a log, his back facing towards us.

I immediately knew who it was. Ash. It was Ash.

Serena: Ash?

Ash looks behind and sees me. Then he spots Pikachu.

Ash: Serena? What are you doing here?

Serena: I came to search for you...

Ash: I am fine, Serena... Don't worry about me. Take Pikachu and leave.

Serena: You are not fine! It's windy and it's getting dark. It's better if you come with us!

Pikachu: Pika Pika Pika! (Yeah, she's right!)

Ash: But I don't want to!

Serena: Come on Ash. This is about the match with Hadeon isnt it?

Ash remains silent and does not reply.

Serena: I knew it. It's okay Ash. It's okay not to win one time.

Ash: It's not about that, Serena.

Serena: Then, what?

Ash: You won't get it.

Serena: I would if you tell me!

Ash: I TOLD YOU YOU WOULDN'T GET  IT!

He shouted.

Serena: Tell me about it!

Ash: Just leave, Serena.

Serena: I am not leaving unless you tell me the reason.

Now we were really getting into a fight. It gives me deja vu. Last time we fought, it wasn't this serious.

Ash: WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE SO MUCH!?

I get aggravated and accidentally confess.

Serena: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!?

(A/N: There is it, folks. It's happening! Sorry for the cliffhanger, lol. Serena is confessing to Ash! Finally. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you liked it, vote and comment! Hope you are having a nice day/night!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
539K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.