Demon Slayer kimetsu no Yaiba...

By TrollipopLollipop

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic... More

Character Inderduction
The End of One life, The Start New
Training, New Master
Final Selection
Lower Moon 2 Life or Death
Butterfly Mansion
Meeting the Master, Hashira??
New Home, New People
Second Mission, The Bloody House
Meeting My Kids, Danger Mountain
1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble
Readers Update

Prologue:The Start

255 1 0
By TrollipopLollipop

Scene 1

A cold winters chill thrashed against the house, a dark presence hovering in the air as the sent of metallic blood filled the air with poison; the crunching of bones and the skin being ripped apart echos in the forest, The forest animal rushed fleeing the area horror in there eyes.

As screams filled the dark winter night. Blood of a father with honor who tried to protect his family but failed, a mother holding her child sickness filles her heart knowing death is in fate for the innocence.

A foolish little boy who tried to fight in his last breath, a innocent girl who had no chance at life for love and family, and the oldest son who lost everything in a single night..........

Turned into a hideous beast, the thing Hecate Takumi hated the most a Demon, turned by the most evilest man Muzan Kibutsuji. Now in search for his enemy he meet friends, family and even love.

Flashback
A beautiful day, snow fell from the sky. A cold shiver flows through his veins as he took a breath in inhale..... exhale.... Cold icey air took his lungs as he exhale he could see his breath in the air, relaxing to the smell of the forest as he saw deer grazed throw the snow for food. It was peaceful day. It was home.
(Imagine it cover in snow.)

"He...Heca..Hecate hey Hecate pay attention" smack "Ouch" a boy with red hair rubbed his sore head, "Father why did you hit my head" as the boy look up at his father Daich glaring as his dad smiled at him.

"You weren't listening, son remember focus on our ancestor teaching, Our family is special we all have destiny's, focus on not the senses from scents to sights this is are great strength along with are great powers, demons and those who wished to use our powers for evil would do anything to hunt us down, Now pay attention" smack another bump appear on his head "Ahhh ok ok I'm sorry" Hecate yelled at his father, rubbing his poor head sweat dropping.

"Boys dinner time" a soft and sweet voice of his mother Hana calling him, smiling at her husband and sons actions her checks pink with a smile on her face her nose red from the cold.

Standing with his mother was his two younger siblings Daiki & Hinata who was clutch onto her mother side.

"Brother brother how was training with papa, did you get hurt" Hana asked,"Yeah papa when you going to train me you promised". Daiki spoke look excited to start train.
"HAHAA AHAA come children let's not cause your mother anymore problems let's eat, Daiki will talk about training later". Daich said.
"Coming mother" Hecate spoke, as he stood Walking into his home his favorite food place Infront of him Spicy Miso Ramen with pork it smelled delicious it was the family's favorite meal.

what he didn't know was after that night he hate spicy food with all his heart. Laughter filled the house, such a calm apmishpere the warm of food, the warm of family the spark of life that runs through him was peace and it was all gone in a instant.

Outside

Crunch... Crunch black boots stood in the deep cold snow staring at the house in the distance, light shined lightly through the trees. "Humm so this is wear you been hiding Daich haha ... haHA... HAHAHAA So so you will die and I'll have what's mine". A cruel cold smirk appeared on his face as his red slit eye darkened in madness.

(⚠️ Blood, gore and Death and Sexual Harassment don't like skip ahead)

At the estate

CRASH the door broken into splitters as it fell to the floor time slowed, SLAM Daich was thrown into the wall, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH as Hana and Hinata screamed.

"Noooooo die you filth" Daich yelled standing up shaking giving a cry of war he grabbing a knife ran at the demon he raised the blade slamming it into the man, the man stood still not moving, looked down and see blood on his shirt he narrowed his eyes, releasing blood lust into the room Hecate slammed to his knees.

The demon griped his father head suddenly ripping Daich head off his neck, the body dropped to the ground in a splat blood spilled on the floor the man now holding his father's head smirked as he stared at Hecate straight into his eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHH MY LOVE NOOO DAIKI, DONTTTTT AHHHHHHHH" Hana screamed quickly grabbing Hinata pulled her daughter behind her; screaming for her youngest son who picked up the discarded knife running towards the demon foolishly thinking he could kill them man not know it was the most powerful being at the time.

Slash, organs and blood colored the floor as Daiki stomach was slit open his body hit the floor, Hana screamed loudly sobbing for he youngest son scream, Hana shouted "DAIKIIII NOOOOOO MY BABYYYYY HELLPP".

The demon annoyed with Hecate mother suddenly snapped Infront of her crush her head like a bug crunch, Hecate felt sick throwing up his dinner he looks at the demon frozen in place as he starts shaking in fear.

"No.... nooooo please.... not my sister sh... She's all that's lef..ttt please sob sob pleaass..se kill me ins..tead shhe..s just a baby..yyy...please I'll do anytt..thing" Hecate begged, the man stood for a few seconds looking down at Hecate.

A dark sinister smile spears the monster laugh. "Anything, anything just for me hahahaha how pathetic if your father had listen to me when I came to him, haha haha, I asked for his assistants and he rejected, he had to pay for his betrayal" the demon slow lifted his sister into the air by her neak, "How sad that your beging me to let you sister live, but not for your self I'll have to change that," it went quite till a pure terror scream echoed through the entire woods there stood the most gruesome and bloody scene.

Drip, slash, munch
Eyes widen in horror his sister throat had been ripped out, her arm torn from her body, an eye missing as blood spilled acros her face dripping to the floor. The demon face and teeth riped flesh from her body as he crunched into the little innocent girls body devaring her Infront of Hecate destroying Hecate hope and mind.

Eyes that once help hope, the warmth to live, died that night. "WHHH... WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS, YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED THEM NO NO NOOOO MOM , DAD, HINATA, DAIKI PLEASE". SLAM AHHHHHHHHH"; Gagging as the Demon Muzan Kibutsuji made Hecate swallow a peace of human flesh from his sister; shocked, frozen he shoved his fingers into his throat gagging, horror filled him as he thrown up a peace of his sister finger.

Gagging and spitting he backs away from his sister body as fast as he could, splash, slip his hand slid into the pools of blood on the floor blood of his family as it cover him from head to toe.

"PLL... PLEASE GOD KILL ME, ALLOW ME TO JOIN THEM PLEASE I BEG OF YOU KILL ME YOU BASTARD " Hecate shouted at Muzan he stares at him and smirks. As he grabs  Hecate throat pushing him against the wall, as his teeth rips into Hecate neck blood ran down his neck as he screams in pain "AHHHHH" Hecate screams loudly, Muzan rips out of the boys neck looking at him blood ran down the milky white flesh as the blood made his amber eyes glow the horror on his face, Muzan slams his lips onto his causing Hecate to fill with discussed and horror.

Muzan grips Hecates side bruising his hips and ass as it turned into a shade of purple. Muzan shoved his long tongue into Hecate's mouth forcefully, causing Hecate to choke, Muzan moans into Hecates mouth turned on at the blood on the poor boy, he starts to rip Hecate clothing off.

Hecate scared bites Muzans tongue causing  it to bleed pushing away from Muzan. Hecate shouted " NOOOO STOP LET ME GO ". Thrashing against Muzan who's tolerance ended he griped Hecates cheeks.

Smash
Hecate head meets the wall as his vision blacks out, losing consciousness 'no..o III fa..illedd the..ree gone' he starts to fall looking up the last thing he see is the evil red eyes of Muzan Kibutsuji and blood that covers the floor.

Muzan stared at the boy looking at him and his beauty blood covering his entire body he looks around at the mess he made smirking

Muzan thought 'Humm he looks quite delicious I saw the fire in his eyes filled with hate ahh so intoxicating I'll have to break in my new queen ahh hahahahah I'll leave you a lovely treat, so make sure you survive my blood little one'. Blood draws from his fingernail that extended into Hecate's neak vein, he pours more blood into the boys neck more then any demon he has.

Noticing the sun he retreats 'Dont get to comfortable  Hecate I'll be back for you my queen ahahaha haha'. And vanishes in a single sound. Strum then he was gone.

(⚠️Blood and gore screen over)

When Hecate awakes, he will face not only  the terror of his family who's gone, the horror of forceful being feed parts of his sister flesh because of that monster, To the horror of being the one thing Hecate now desperately hated then anything else in the world a Demon.

That Fateful Night Hecate lost everything, his home, his family, his human life, everything he has ever know, now he must face the challenge of being a demon. what will he do next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it TrollipopLollipop been awhile decided that I'm tired of not see my demon slayer ending decided to create my own hope y'all enjoy. 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 46 5
Demons. Their staple food are humans. They kill humans and feed on them. Their origin and first appearance are unknown. Their bodies carry immense st...
566K 17.2K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
3K 103 35
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| --- After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving...
122K 3.3K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...