Distance → shaylor

By sinfulmendes

in which Shawn and Taylor have a long distance relationship. (Written in Spanish on @AppleJacks_99) More

€hapter 1
€hapter 2
€hapter 3
€hapter 4
€hapter 5
€hapter 6
€hapter 8
€hapter 9
€hapter 10
Chapter 11
€hapter 12
€hapter 13
About Me
€hapter 14
€hapter 15
€hapter 16
€hapter 17
€hapter 18
€hapter 19
€hapter 20
€hapter 21
Written in Spanish

Chapter 7

1.6K 68 18
By sinfulmendes

That's all there outfits and that extra text message thing. It's jolinsky.

Shawn's POV
I woke up to a light shifting of the bed. I opened my eyes, Taylor was standing up doing something on his phone. "What time is it?" I groaned a little. Taylor jumped a little at my words. "Uhh it is 6:00 am, I have to go for work" Taylor spoke.

"You need a ride" I sat up a little. "if you don't mind" Taylor chuckled. I got up out of bed and stretched my body. Best feeling in the world.

I picked up a random hoodie off the back of my desk chair and put it on over my bare chest. "thanks" Taylor slipped his white shirt over his head. I nodded I wasn't really the one to talk in the mornings.

We walked out of my room and down the stairs. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

I locked the door behind us before walking to the car and getting in. "You can take me the hotel" Taylor spoke. "ok" I cranked up the car and drove out my neighborhood.

The car ride was silent but a comfortable one. I made it to the hotel in twenty minutes. "Ok I love you, I should be done with work around three o'clock" Taylor leaned over the console and kissed me. I kissed back.

Taylor pulled away and opened his door stepping out. He stood in the doorway. "I love you" He smiled. "I love you too" I chuckled. Taylor closed the door and started to walk away. I rolled down my window. "I'll text you" I called out. Taylor turned around "ok" he yelled.

I smiled and put the car in drive and started heading back home. By time I got home the sun had started to rise. I wasn't really tired anymore, so that means I'll be up for hours alone doing nothing. As I pulled in the driveway my phone started to ring. Expecting it to be Taylor I answered the phone.

"How could you?!" Lillian voice rand through the phone. "Ok what did I do and two why are you up at like seven o'clock in the morning" I questioned her. "Why didn't you tell me Taylor was in town" Lillian completely ignored my question.

"I don't know maybe because he just got here yesterday" I said. "We are meeting him tonight. Me, Carson, Daniel, and whoever else is gonna be there" She demanded. "ok fine gosh" I scoffed. "Ok I love you bye" She said and hung up.

Oh my god she gets on my nerves. I feel like I'm the daddy's little girl and Lillian is the dad. I sighed opening my car door. I walked to the front door and unlocked it. Lillian just makes me so mad, but like the mad where it's funny and aggravating at the same time.

I walked up the stairs dragging my feet behind me. I knew my friends where gonna embarrass me tonight. I'm not looking forward to it.

2:00
Taylor's POV
I just finished my photo shoot with this couple. They where taking pictures for there wedding invitations. Now I just had to put them on my computer and I can go back to my love after I get ready.

My phone went off signaling I had a text.

Cutie😋:
We are going out with Lillian, Carson, Jack, and Daniel tonight😳

Taylor:
Why that emoji though😂

Cutie😋:
There embarrassing. Also bring Jack ok.

Taylor:
You really want them to get together.

Cutie😋:
Yes Jj hasn't been this happy in a while cause his ratchet ass ex boyfriend broke up with him.

Taylor:
Yea... well I'll be ready in two hours. Do I dress casual?

Cutie😋:
Yea I think where gonna have a little pool party at Carson's so bring trunks.

Taylor:
I didn't pack any😱

Cutie😋:
I'll let you borrow some then.

Taylor:
I love you😍

Cutie😋:
Love you too😘

The pictures finished downloading as I set my phone down they turned out really well now I just gotta deliver them to the couple.

I saved the pictures before turning of my Mac Book. I got up from the desk that was placed in the corner of the hotel room. "You done" I asked Jack who was working something out on his computer.

"Yea. We going somewhere" He looked up from his work. I nodded my head. "Is Jj going to be there?" Jack questioned. "Yes, so did y'all like hit it off last night" I asked. "I mean yea we exchanged numbers and have been texting a little" I slight blush creeped on his cheeks at the last part.

I awed at him. I walked over to my suitcase and picked out a flannel, jeans, red SnapBack, and red vans.

I went into the bathroom and changed then brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror one last time before exiting the bathroom. Jack was already dressed in a black shirt, pants, and grey vans. He walked in the bathroom as soon as I came out.

Jack and I had got a rental car earlier, but I don't really know the point because I have no clue how to get around. A few minutes later Jack came out the bathroom ready.

Taylor:
You coming?

Cutie😋:
Yea Carson is driving though. So yea..... Oh we are here.

Taylor:
Coming.

"Come on" I told Jack. He checked himself out in the mirror one last time before walking out following behind me. I walked to the elevator and clicked the down button. I waited a couple minutes and then it opened.

It took a whole to get down since we had to stop a couple times to pick people. Finally we stopped in the lobby and me and Jack rushed out the elevator.

I walked out the lobby doors. I smiled when I spotted Shawn standing on the sidewalk in front of a black Escalator. "Hey" I approached Shawn and hugged him. "You ready to meet Carson and Lillian" Shawn jokingly rolled his eyes.

I nodded my head and smiled. A girl with a reddish tented hair walked up to us I'm guessing that was Lillian. "Hello, I'm Lillian" She smiled. "Tay-" she cut me off. "Oh I know Shawn goes on and on about you" Lillian teased. "Shut up" Shawn groaned.

I boy walked up beside Lillian and flung a arm over her shoulder. "I'm guessing your Carson" I stuck my hand out for him to shake. "Yep. How did you know? Has Shawnie boy been talking about me" Carson teased. "Yea but don't get to happy" Shawn said.

I laughed at their friendship. Wait where's Jack? I looked around and seen him standing at the front of the car talking to Jj. "Hey guys I think we got a new couple brewing" I said pointing to the Jacks. Everyone ohh at that.

"Ok well y'all ready to go" Carson spoke. Everyone nodded as we piled in the car. "Wait is Daniel coming?" Shawn asked. "No he got grounded" Carson laughed. "Yep he t an F on a math test" Lillian said.

Shawn laughed and sat back in the seat. It was me and Shawn in the back back then Jack and Jj in the middle, and Carson and Lillian in the front.

The ride to Carson's house was kinda in divided conversations. "Did you bring the shorts?" I asked Shawn. Shawn picked up a bag of the ground and showed it to me. I leaned over and kissed his lips just because. "I love you" I mumbled against his lips. "I love you too" He giggled.

I was bring out our moment by Jack, muscular man Jack giggling. He never giggled before and I knew him for ten years. "Jj has got him whipped. Jack has never giggled" I whispered in Shawn's ear.

Shawn laughed a little to loud causing all attention on us. "What you never heard a person laugh" Everyone turned back around. Shawn's hot when he is sassy. "Woah tiger calm down" Jj said looking back at Shawn.

Shawn's POV
I raised my eyebrow at Jj the things I could sat to embarrass him right now, but I'm not gonna do that. Jj smirked at me and turned back around in his seat.

I was about to hit him but the car coming to a halt stopped me. "Lucky" I mumbled under breathe. Everyone piled out the car and into Carson's backyard.

The pool was in the middle of the yard side rinsed with concrete. There was a table and a pool shed. It was a big pool that had a jacuzzi connected to it. It was a very nice backyard of I say so myself.

This was gonna be a fun night.

Ok so see that up there is a foreshadow. If you don't know what it is look it up. If your in 7th grade or up you might know what is is. And to the person that told me to ask Taylor how he feels about Shaylor I will (sorry I forgot your user. Sorry😬)

Have y'all seen that fine where Jack J slaps Nash then runs away and Nash chases after him and falls. Oh my god Nash looked so confused and his hair fell out of place😂

QOTD: Are you ready for ACT or pass testing?

AOTD: of course not.

SOTD: Like that~ Jack and Jack

QOTC: Whatever you decide to do make sure you happy doing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 67 24
This is my personal, all too real journey through love and heartbreak, and what it's like to be in a long distance internet relationship.
2K 216 44
When a fan waits at the airport to meet Shawn Mendes things turn out quite interesting.
155K 4.8K 33
he's in love with her, she's in love with his bestfriend.
25.9K 645 18
"dont let your dreams just dream." ALL RIGHTS RESERVED @ 2013 a whynotnialler fanfiction my writing does get better through the story, hang in there...