Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 24

5.6K 97 47
By Darkdecade97

It's the day of the Dance and Jaune is not happy one bit. After what happened during the Competition yesterday, he is worried of what the outcome will be. He knows the Servants will fight over who gets to dance with him first, despite the list they made. Jaune just rubs his forehead on the colossal headache he'll get tonight.

Jaune: I need to relax, might as well head back to Chaldea to summon a Servant, maybe if I get a good one it would make me feel better of what's to come tonight.

Jaune then heads over to the Summoning room but before he arrives he is met with Ren in the Hallway.

Ren: Oh hey Jaune.

Jaune: Hey Ren

Ren: You ready for tonight?

Jaune: No I am not, I'm headed to the Summoning room to try to summon a new Servant. Hopefully I get a good one. Cause I feel like I have EMIYA luck right now.

Ren: Oh you're summoning a new Servant? Do you mind if I join you? I never seen the process on how the Servants get summoned.

Jaune: Sure just follow me to the summoning room.

Jaune and Ren head to the Summoning room as Ren examines the room.

Ren: You know I'm really glad Atlas doesn't know this place exist. Who knows what they will do with this technology.

Jaune: Let's hope Smallwood doesn't rat us out to the world. If that happens the entirety of Remnant would come here.

Ren: Yup.

Jaune: Anyway, let's begin.

Jaune then placed the Saint Quartz onto the Summoning Altar. As he did, the Altar lit up and in an instant, multiple blue orbs appeared in the air and connected with each other. They then turned into a right of blue sparks and swirled around with each other, forming a ring that then split into three and continued to swirl around until it turned into a pillar of light as it begins summoning a new Servant....probably. Jaune is just tapping his foot and hoping for the best. He does not want to get mapo tofu again. As the light faded, it revealed a gold card showing a man wearing armor while riding a chariot, Jaune knows that he summoned a Rider-class servant. The card soon disappeared and in its place was a man.

Constantine: Greetings I am Servant Constantine XI, Class Rider. Tell me are you my master?

Jaune: Yes, I got good today! And he's a 5 Star as well!

As Jaune looks at his stats.

Servant: Constantine XI (Rider)

Strength: C

Endurance: A

Agility: C

Mana: D

Luck: C

NP: EX

Class Skills:

Riding: B+

Magic Resistance: B+

Personal Skills:

Independent Action: C++

Prayer of Hagia Sophia: C-

Twilit Empire: EX

Quietus Privilege: C

Noble Phantasm:

Theodosios Constantinos: Anti-Army (Self) B++

Jaune just smiles, he summoned a good Servant today.

Jaune: Hello Constantine and welcome to Chaldea.

Constantine: And what is this Chaldea?

Jaune: An organization designed to protect humanity. What we do is that we find singularities as well as Lostbelts and try to fix the problem.

Constantine: I see and how do you combat this problem?

Jaune: Easy. We summon heroic spirits using the summoning alter we have here. It's how you got here to begin with.

Constantine: I see.

Jaune: Would like a tour of Chaldea?

Constantine: Yes, I would to look around and see what kind of people I can find in this place.

Jaune: Of course, follow me.

As Jaune and Ren showed Constantine around Chaldea. While they were doing that they ran into Ruby, Nora, and Pyrrha.

Nora: Oh fearless leader!

Pyrrha: Hi Jaune.

Ruby: Bestie!

Constantine: Are these Servants Master?

Jaune: No they are my friends, let's just say a problem occurred and Chaldea was transported to my homeworld.

Constantine: Oh, so your home is different compared to mine.

Jaune: Yes, if you want to know it's History you can ask Da Vinci about it. I'll show you to her later.

Pyrrha: Oh, who's this Jaune?

Jaune: Well Pyrrha, Nora, Ruby this is Constantine XI, he is Chaldea's newest Servant. I just summoned him a while ago.

Ruby: Oh you summoned a new Servant and I didnt get to see it!

Nora: Yeah when can we watch you do it!?

Jaune: Maybe next time guys, I still need more Saint Quartz and summoning tickets to summon another Servant.

Ruby: Awwwwwwe but next time you do it, you better tell us.

Jaune: Of course Ruby. Now then me and Constantine will continue our tour in Chaldea.

Ren: Best you guys get ready for the dance. I heard the Female Servants are preparing for it.

Pyrrha: You're right, come on guys we need to find Coco. We'll see you tonight Jaune.

As the three girls leave Jaune just stares at Ren.

Jaune: Really Ren.

Ren: What?

Jaune just sighs.

Constantine: May I ask what that is about?

Jaune: It's best you don't know.

As they left and continue the tour.

Timeskip

It's the night of the Dance as Jaune looks himself in the mirror and sees his outfit.

Jaune: Time to face the music.

As Jaune heads to the Chaldea Cafeteria and see all the Female Servants in dresses and to be honest Jaune found them all to be beautiful.

Kiyohime: Ah Master how do I look?

Jaune: Well Kiyohime you look-

Elizabeth: How about me Master?!

Kiyohime: Hey you stupid pathetic dragon you interrupted master, he was going to say I look extremely beautiful unlike you!!

Elizabeth: Shut up you land lizard hussy!!

Kiyohime: Do you want me to be destroyed?!?!

Jaune: Girls calm down it's only the beginning of the night please no fighting!

Kiyohime/Elizabeth: Sorry Master.

Jaune: Now everyone let's go, the Dance has started.

Jaune leads all the Female Servants to Beacon as they reach the dance it was a fight on who would hold Jaune's hand going to the dance and it ended up with Jeanne d'Arc (Alter) and Scathach winning. They reached the Beacon Ballroom as all eyes were all on Jaune. They were shocked from the amount of girls he brought. The boys were jealous especially Neptune and would try to get the girls to dance with them. Yeah right, they'll beat them up.

Jaune sees the Male Servants around the Ballroom as he remembers Da Vinci and Sherlock placed them there to make sure the fights don't get too out of hand.

Jaune: Now then would you like to dance?

As Jaune brings his hand out as the Female Servants began pushing each other to see who would be his first dance. The students watch dumbfounded that this many girls are fighting just to dance with Jaune. Looks like that list was pointless. The girl who ended up being his first dance partner is Florence Nightingale.

She smiles happily and looks towards the girls with a cocky smirk which was very unusual from her as they began dancing.

All the girls grumbled as Medea and Scathach-Skadi set up a timer so that once their time is done the next girl can dance which is going to be a race everytime. As each girl finished their dance, it would always end up with fighting and racing each other. Some of the Male Servants had to break up the fights such as Ishtar and her counterparts, Ereshkigal, Boudica fighting with Xuanzang, and Martha. Mysterious Heroine X and her counterparts fighting with Artoria and her counterparts. Ruby, Pyrrha, Blake, and Velvet were able to get their time to dance with Jaune but not without them fighting the Servants specifically Pyrrha and Velvet against the likes of Kiyohime, Medb, and Elizabeth.

While all this is happening Coco and Yang are enjoying the entertainment. Ozpin and the staff are watching with amusement with Glynda pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. Ironwood hates every minute of this. Neptune tried flirting with them only to get punched in the balls, he tried to flirt with Scathach. Big mistake.

As for Weiss, she's sitting in the punch bar alone with no date as Neptune ditched her to talk to the Female Servants.

While all this chaos is happening, Cinder sneaks towards the CTTS building, she arrives and sees there are no guards around. She smirks as her mission is getting too easy. She enters and makes her way to the Control Terminal and begins her hack. As the hack is on progress, Cinder hears a voice.

???: You know if you're going to sneak around a place. You might get a new mask, cause even with that covering your eyes I can still see your face.

Cinder looks at the unknown figure as he jumps down in front of her.

Cinder: Who are you?

Kojirou: You can call me a Gatekeeper of some sorts. Now then I was tasked to guard the CTTS and you are not allowed in this area.

As Kojirou unsheathes his sword and gets in a stance.

Kojirou: I hope you can give me a good fight.

As Cinder prepares her bow and fires at Kojirou as he parries the arrows as he charges towards Cinder. She blocks it as she brings out two swords as they both trade blows but Kojirou is quicker.

As he delivers a slash that pushes Cinder back as she uses Dust and fires it at Kojirou but he slashes the projectiles and dashes towards Cinder.

Kojirou: 'BB are you done with the download?'

BB: 'Give me a few more seconds, just keep stalling her. Then you can have your fun with her'

Kojirou continues delivering low powered strikes as to distract Cinder. Cinder tries to counter and parry his attacks but can't get a read on his attacks as Kojirou delivers multiple strikes towards Cinder.

BB: 'Upload is done. Have fun'

Kojirou smiles as he prepares his blade.

Kojirou: Now then let's get serious shall we.

As Kojirou delivers strikes filled with energy as Cinder gets pushed back. He dashes towards her in a fast speeds as Cinder tries to summon a bow and fire at him but he destroys it before she even had a chance. She jumps and dodges as she decides to retreat. Kojirou decided to give her a parting gift as he charges towards her and delivers multiple strikes and delivers a stab strike as she gets sent flying. As Kojirou sees her disappear he just smirks. As Atlas soldiers arrived and he materialises into dust so that they won't see him.

Beacon Ballroom

Jaune and the Servants are all in the ballroom having a good time. As Kojirou materialises and goes to Jaune who is dancing with the two Artoria Lancers.

Kojirou: It's done.

Jaune: Good.

He looks around and Cinder is nowhere to be found.

Jaune: I guess you did a number on her?

Kojirou: Yes, I wasn't remotely taking her seriously. She thought she had the upper hand but didn't expect the outcome at all.

Jaune nods as Kojirou went to the table with the Male Servants.

Artoria (Lancer): So Jaune what's next?

Artoria (Lancer Alter): Are we still letting her think she's winning?

Jaune: Yes, we have everything planned, she won't know what's coming. Now then shall we continue this dance my ladies.

As both the Lancers smiled and blushed and continued dancing with Jaune.

Author's Notes:
- In the Vytal Festival there will be an event where the Servants will have to face a lot of the students from the 4 Schools. Which group of Servants would you want to fight the students?

Fate Zero Servants

Fate Stay Night Servants

Fate Apocrypha Black Faction

Fate Apocrypha Red Faction

Deck of Heroes Fanfic Servants

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 939 10
We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bullied, and harassed by all of Beacon and...
19K 409 34
jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one. and pyrrha's ultimate crush. one day jau...
42.6K 783 13
jaune wanted to be a hero just like his old ancestors was but it all changed when his transcript was revealed to the world many others saw him as a f...
19.5K 295 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...